Tales of a Cock Slave #32

Story Info
Fun with hung, uncut Polish and Irish American men.
4k words
3.67
3.4k
0

Part 32 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cruising Scruff, I saw a really hot geeky young dark haired 22 year-old man with Pro who was Polish American and lived in Belville. His profile said he was 5' 6", 135 with a thick ten inch uncut cock and big balls full of hot Polish American semen that he wanted to shoot down a hot throat or up a hot ass.

I unlocked. He unlocked. His pictures were amazing including one I have in my private album of his flaccid cock with his foreskin over his cockhead hanging out of his underwear when he's lifting his leg. I message, "Hot cock! Would love to help you out with all that Polish semen!"

He messaged that he's been looking for a man who can swallow his fat cock and take it up their ass. He asked me if I could host. I said no, can you? He said he lived with his mother, that she worked during the day, so it might be possible, and he'd let me know when. He said his name was Michael (Michal in Polish).

That same week a really hot blond young Polish American man messaged me, asking if I could host him. He was also 5' 6" with a thick ten inch uncut cock and said his name was Peter (Piotr in Polish).

He lived with his parents in Clifton and couldn't host but could travel. I unlocked. He unlocked. His photos were hot. He also had a video of him rabbit-fucking a black man's throat on his back. I could see his fat cock head sliding in and out of his throat.

A few weeks later, Michael messaged me that his mom would be at work that afternoon and I could come over at 2:00. He gave me the address. He told me if I said I was going to come I really needed to come because he really, really needed his cock sucked and his balls drained. I asked if I could invite another man and sent him Peter's profile name. He said, "Yes, I've tried to hook up with him several times. I'll invite him. Hopefully he can come."

I drove to Michael's house, parked in front of his house and rang the doorbell. He answered the door (naked and rock hard) and took me by the hand into the living room where Peter was sitting on the couch naked stroking his big cock with a huge smile on his beautiful face.

Michael sat down next to him. They were amazing, almost opposites in looks but exactly similar in their slender, muscular bodies, little patch of chest hair, bushy pits and pubes, huge, thick, uncut cocks and tight little bubble butts.

I got on my knees, look up into Michael's big, brown puppy-dog eyes, lifted his hard cock up and sucked one ball, then the other. I licked up the underside of his cock and licked the precum out of his piss slit. I sucked him edging him slowly. I went all the way down on him, then pulled off. I looked up at him and licked his cock head.

I went back down on him and off again. I did this for five minutes. He put his hands on the back of my head, pushed it all the way down on him with my nose in his fragrant pubes and my chin on his soft, warm balls. I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted, flexed his hips up and shot down into my belly. I felt his cock throb in my throat and his balls constrict on my chin.

He pulled my face off his cock and pushed it over to Peter. I edge him, too, looking up into his big blue eyes, getting a huge grunt and load of hot Polish American boy semen out of him.

Michael got on the floor on his back and handed me an open condom. I put it into my mouth and looking into his eyes rolled it all the way down on his thick cock. He groaned. I put lube on my ass and sat on it. I looked at Peter and opened my mouth wide. He came over, put on hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and slid his cock down my throat as Michael slid his up my ass.

I flexed my throat and ass muscles as they flexed their hips slowly fucking me with their twenty thick inches of Polish American cock. Their huge cocks throbbed down my throat and up my ass as they shot their huge loads of semen in me at the same time, yelling out loudly. Michael yelled out, "Fuck, I'm so happy we all got together. His ass and throat are so hot and tight!"

I pulled off Michael, got on my knees, back to the couch, with my head bent back, mouth open wide and tongue out. He poured the huge load of hot Polish American semen from his condom in my mouth, then he and Peter rabbit-fucked it down and, as their cocks throbbed in my throat, dumped a huge load down into my belly.

Peter got on the floor and rabbit-fucked my ass with his hands on my hips, massaging my lower back with his thumbs. Michael rabbit-fucked my throat with his fingers on the sides of my neck and his thumbs massaging my lower neck.

Both grunted loudly, "Fuck!" as they shot into me. Peter fed me his condom semen. They both throat fucked it down adding two more huge loads of semen down into my belly. Peter sat on the couch.

Michael bent over, went down on Peter while I fucked his ass. Michael pulled off Peter, to Peter's annoyance, and asked, "Smack my hot ass while you fuck it!" I smacked both his ass cheeks and I could feel him tighten his asshole around my cock, massaging it.

Peter was not happy about him getting off his cock, so he pushed is head all the way down it, held the back of his head and thrust his hips up and down rabbit-fucking his throat. He pulled his cock out so his cock head was on Michael's tongue, then shoving it all the way in so Michael's nose was in his dark, bushy pubes until he shot, commanding, "Stay down on my cock and take my hot semen down your tight, hot throat, Michael!"

They switched. I fed Michael and Pete the semen from my condoms, then told Michael to fuck it down Peter's throat and Peter to fuck it down Michael's throat.

Michael said he'd dreamed of having his ass and throat dominated and he'd never been with anyone as hot as me and Peter. I told him they were undoubtably the hottest two men I've ever been with at once. Peter agreed and suggested that he and Michael not cum for a week before our next "play date."

On our next play date, Michael invited his older cousins, Andrew and Karl, hot 6' Polish American redheaded twins who looked like the actor Louis Hoffman who played Lucas on "Dark," except shorter red hair, much prettier, had better bodies and had perfect teeth and thick ten inch uncut cocks. Michael said, "They have huge cocks, hope you can handle them."

I answered, "I handled your and Peter's cocks, didn't I?"

Andrew said, "Our loads are as big as our cocks, think you can handle them?"

"Only one way to find out. Andrew, throat fuck me as Karl ass fucks me!" I got on all fours on the floor, opened my mouth wide and shook my ass.

Karl put lube on my ass, fingered me and slid his fat cock up my ass and rabbit-fucked me from behind holding my hips while Karl held the back of my head and under my chin and rabbit-fucked my throat. They fucked me from both ends so hard I worried I'd lose four inches in height. They slapped my ass and face cheeks. I responded by flexing my ass and throat muscles repeatedly.

Karl grunted, "Uh, uh, uh," with each throb of his fat cock as he shot a huge load of semen into the condom up my ass just as Andrew grunted as his fat cock throbbed a huge load of semen down my throat.

Andrew pulled out. I got on my knees, looked up into his beautiful face, bent my head back, opened my mouth wide, stuck out my tongue and wagged it. Karl poured all his hot, sweet semen from his condom down my throat, rubbed my throat. Karl and Andrew rabbit-fucked it down into my belly, and as their cocks throbbed, shot two more huge loads of semen down into my belly.

Karl said, "Andrew, this is the hottest throat I've ever fucked!"

Andrew agreed, "Yes, I'm looking forward to fucking his ass!"

Peter cried, "Hey, hey, me next!" It was amazing to watch them flex and roll their hips rabbit-fucking that pretty young blond, bubble-butted Polish American man from both ends with their fat cocks as he submitted to their huge cocks. They grunted loudly as they shot down his throat and into the condom up his ass.

They fed him their condom semen and throat fucked that down adding two more big loads as his pretty blue eyes watered. I could see Michael looking on jealously. I was sure if Andrew and Karl told him they were going to fuck his ass and his throat, he'd do it. I got on my knees and sucked a huge load out of his cock.

We got together alone twice more and with Karl and Andrew three more times. Once, Michael told me that they were in love, that they'd started dating and might move in together when Peter finished college at the local university.

They moved into an apartment together and hosted me several times. It was great to see them so much in love. I can only imagine them looking lovingly into each other's eyes as they spit roasted me. Michael decided to go to college on the West Coast and they moved out there and I never saw Michael or Peter again.

One night, two years later, at the local movie theater, two men sat down, one on either side of me. I noticed it was Andrew and Karl. Andrew whispered in my ear, "Hey, hot Cock Slave, long time, no see!" Karl whispered, "We haven't shot our loads in a week. Do you live near here?"

"Yes, three blocks away."

Andrew said, "Great. Guess we know what we're doing after the movie tonight!" A couple time during the movie, I rubbed both their cocks through their pants and when they hardened down their thigh, I rubbed them.

They had to suppress their groans. Andrew whispered in my ear, "Cock Slave, keep that up and we'll have to take you into the bathroom and spit roast you hard in a stall!"

I whispered back, "No, wait until we get to my apartment as the bedroom was designed for me getting spit roasted all night by huge, aggressive Polish American cock!"

After the movie, we walked back to my apartment. They complimented my apartment, gave themselves high-5's, and agreed that the bedroom was perfect for hot, hard 2-on-1, male-on-male sex and that, by the end of the night, my ass and throat would be happy and my belly would be full of hot, Polish American semen.

They took each other's clothes off, then Andrew took mine off. They were both surprised at my physique and that I had a big, uncut cock. I got on all fours on my bed and opened my mouth wide. Andrew put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and slid his fat cock down my throat.

Karl lubed and fingered my ass, holding my hips, and slid his fat cock up my ass. They both rabbit-fucked my holes as I flexed my ass and throat muscles. They both grunted loudly at the same time and cried out, "Fuck!" as their huge cocks throbbed down my throat and up my ass.

Andrew got on my bed on his back. I rolled a condom down on his cock with my mouth, getting him hard and making him groan. I sat all the way down on it, bent my head back with my mouth open. Karl poured his condom semen down my throat. I put my head down, he slid his cock down my throat.

Holding the back of my head and under my chin, he slowly fucked my throat in rhythm with Andrew's flexing his hips fucking my ass. I flexed my ass and throat muscles. They grunted, their cocks throbbed up my ass and down my throat. After they came, Andrew fed me the semen from his condom.

They switched places with me sitting on Karl's cock and Andrew fucking my throat. I got on my back on the bed, head over the edge. Karl fed me the semen from his condom and they both rabbit-fucked my throat until each of their cocks throbbed huge loads down into my belly.

Karl sat on the trunk with his cock down my throat while Andrew fucked my ass holding my hips and lifting me off the floor, so I was pushed all the way down on Karl's cock.

They grunted, their cocks throbbed at the same time as they shot down my throat and up my ass in the condom. They switched. After they came again, they fed me the semen from their condoms and throat fucked it and more big loads down into my belly.

I suggested we take a break and smoke some pot. We sat on my bed against my pillows. I got three joints and a lighter out of the silver box on my bedside table. As we were smoking, Karl asked about the first cock I sucked.

"My amazingly hot 6' 2" hot Irish American RA, with a thick nine inch uncut cock, the captain of the swim team, who taught me to suck cock so I could suck the guys who attended his beer, pot, porn and jerk-off parties in his room. He was also the first guy to fuck my ass so the guys at his parties could spit roast me. His parties were amazing with twenty guys from our floor, his swim team and what turned out to be his boyfriend, Luis, a hot, thick ten inch uncut Brazilian."

Andrew said, "I'm picturing that in my mind and I'm getting very horny again." Next thing I knew I was sitting on his cock on my bed with his big hands on my hips bobbing me up and down groaning loudly while Karl rabbit-fucked my throat groaning louder. They grunted, shot and Andrew poured his condom semen in a glass. They switched with Karl pouring his condom semen in the glass.

I got on my knees back on my shins with my back against the bed, bent my head back with my mouth wide open. Andrew poured the semen from the glass down my throat, then throat fucked me, putting his hands on the bed and slamming my head into the mattress, feeding more of his hot, Polish American semen. Then Karl throat fucked his hot semen down into my belly.

They stayed the night in my bed, spooning. We slept like babies. I was in between Karl and Andrew who slept on their sides while I slept on my back. In the middle of the night I woke up to find both their cocks hard. I jerked one off and caught his semen in my hand and swallowed it, then the other.

I told them in the morning and Karl said, "Hey, no fair! We're supposed to shoot our Polish semen up your ass and down your throat. Guess we have to make up for that now!" Andrew got on his back. I sat on his cock while Karl fucked my throat. Then, Karl on his back, Andrew down my throat. They rabbit-fucked my ass and throat hard as my "punishment."

After we finished our morning sex fest, we showered together, me sucking their cocks, we dressed and walked to a local restaurant for brunch (they'd parked nearby). On the way, I asked them, "What do you hot studs do for a living?" Karl replied, "We're fire fighters with the Nutley Fire Department. Good union men. Why?"

"Just curious. I'm not surprised as you are clearly very good with long hoses! I'm very pro-union, so you guys are welcome to use my ass and throat whenever you want! I know two pairs of hot, hung, blond Polish twins who are Police Officers."

Andrew said, "Oh, the married Kowalski and Kaminski twins?"

"Yes."

"Have they been over to your apartment?"

"Yes, they did what you just did to me but harder!"

"Did you like them more than us?"

"No, I really prefer redheads and really only need two Polish studs with 10" uncut cocks as I only have one throat and one ass!" I answered as I squeezed their asses.

They laughed. Karl said, "A very hot throat and ass indeed that we are definitely going to use again, many times!" Karl asked, "And, our dear Cock Slave, what do you do for a living?"

"I am a Management Consultant for a large technology consulting firm. I usually work at the client's site from Monday to Thursday."

Andrew asked, "What cities have you worked in?"

"Sao Paolo, Chicago, Atlanta, San Francisco, Toronto and New York."

Karl asked, "Which cities provided you with the biggest uncut cocks down your hot throat and up your tight ass?"

I answered, "Toronto, Atlanta, Chicago and Sao Paolo."

Andrew asked, "What is the biggest cock you've ever had up your ass and/or down your throat?"

"Thirteen thick uncut inches. Scottish American twin bears. They spit roasted me many, many times."

Karl said, "I would have loved, LOVED to watch them spit roast you!"

"It was amazing."

Andrew asked, "What was the hottest cock you sucked, other than ours, of course?" he asked with a big, hot, toothy Polish American grin on his face and squeezing his hard cock down his thigh.

"A hot man who was house-sitting a friend's apartment in Hell's Kitchen, NYC. I'd Woof'd him on Scruff and we tried to get together a couple times. When he agreed, he wanted to meet me on the corner across from his apartment building. When we got up to his apartment, we got undressed and he sat on the edge of the bed and pointed to his cock, then the floor."

"I got on my knees, he stood up. I sucked his huge, uncut cocks, skinning him back and licking his cock head. He pushed my head all the way down on him, thrust his hips up, pushing it even further down my throat grinding my nose in his musty pubes and my chin on his hot balls. I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted loudly as his cock throbbed and his balls twitched as he fed me his huge load."

"He told me to stay on my knees. I started sucking him, stroking his foreskin up and down his cock, then wrapped my mouth around his cock head as his fat, veiny cock throbbed in my hand and filled my mouth with a huge load of semen. He told me to swallow, get dressed and leave. He took two video using my phone. I have videos that I can show you when we get to Raymond's."

I showed them the videos and they looked at each other and Karl said, "Andrew, we are so lucky to have such a gifted, semen-hungry cock sucker and ass slave!" We ate huge brunches given all the "exercise" we had the night before and that morning.

Karl commented, "You have a big appetite for someone who just swallowed so much hot Polish semen!"

I answered, "Well, you both gave me a good workout, but a man can't live by semen alone!" They both smiled big toothy Polish smiles and slapped me on my shoulders. We exchanged numbers and we hooked up at my apartment several times for truly hot sessions, each time trying something new every time.

A month after that lunch, Andrew texted me that they needed my throat and ass, had five-day loads and had a thick eleven inch uncut Irish buddy who was similarly needy.

They came over with a truly hot black haired, piercing blue eyed Irish stud with a body like theirs, but with more chest hair, named Liam. He, Andrew and Karl took turns fucking my throat and ass aggressively almost as if they were competing.

He was just as hot and aggressive as Liam O'Sullivan. I asked Liam, "What is your last name?"

Liam answered, "Kelley."

I asked, "As in the New York Kelley's?

"Yes, why?"

"Do you know Michael Kelley, who worked on Wall Street?"

"Yes, he's my cousin, why?"

I answered, "I probably sucked his cock forty times. We also spent two days in this apartment fucking each other every way possible on this bed. Bet you didn't know he got fucked up his ass and down his throat."

Liam answered, "Hmmm. Not surprised. I know him very well. He's very 'particular.' I can see now why he let you service his big cock and why he let you fuck him and suck your cock! Like most hot, short men, he was very driven and, I imagine, aggressive."

I asked, "Yes, he was very aggressive, but very caring and gentle in a way. For Christmas, he let his cousins and brothers fuck my throat, but only if they did it the way I like. Do you know Patrick and Liam O'Sullivan?"

He asked, "The hot redhead twins from Hell's Kitchen? Yes, and I know their husbands, Piotr and Duke. Why?"

"I was also their cock sucker and ass slave -- Patrick, Liam, Piotr and Duke. I actually introduced Piotr and Liam."

"Did you know that the Kelley family married into the O'Sullivan family?"

"Yes, I sucked off and got fucked by Patrick, Liam and four of those hot cousins, too, all thick ten uncut inches!"

Liam laughed, "Ah! So, you're the famous Cock Slave Mike? Everything I've heard about you has been validated tonight! When was the last time you saw Patrick, Duke, Piotr and Liam?"

I answered, "Unfortunately about twenty years ago after they were married, but I did spend the entire night giving them their wedding presents, if you know what I mean (wink, wink)!"

12