Tales of a Cock Slave #39

Story Info
Fun with my hung, uncut, repressed Republican neighbor.
4.9k words
3.83
3.5k
1

Part 39 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

One evening at 7:00 pm, about two weeks after I moved into my new apartment, I was hanging paintings in my apartment on the living room wall. I drilled the holes, but had to use a tack hammer to drive them in. I heard the doorbell ring and I opened the door.

It was my neighbor, Matthew, 6', muscular, plainly good looking who often wears sweatpants with a noticeable bulge showing his cock head. He said, "Stop hammering!" and turned around, went into his apartment slamming the door.

A few weeks later, earlier in the day, assuming he was at work, I was again hanging artwork when the doorbell rang. I opened the door and it was him again. He walked into my apartment.

He was again wearing a tight t-shirt and sweatpants showing his nice body and a noticeable bulge showing his cock head. He said, "I asked you to stop hammering. Now, I'm going to hammer you."

He pulled his sweatpants down, stroked his hot thick uncut cock hard. With a sneer on his face, he said, "I'm going to hammer your throat as a reminder not to make that much noise again. Get on your knees and open your mouth!" Like I was hypnotized, I dropped to my knees, but did not open my mouth.

Looking down at me, he slapped my lips with his cock until it got hard, leaving his precum. I licked it off, smiled and opened my mouth wide. He shoved it down my throat and, holding the top of my head and under my chin, backed me up into the corner between the bathroom and living room doors.

He rabbit-fucked my throat hard, saying, "I can see you (thrust down my throat) love getting punished (thrust down my throat) by my huge (thrust down my throat) uncut cock (thrust down my throat) don't you cock sucker? (thrust down my throat)" I blinked my eyes.

He pounded my throat harder, grunted, pulled out his cock in my mouth and shot it full of his semen. "Swallow my Republican semen, cocksucker!"

I gulped it down. He pulled his cock head out of my mouth, wiped his cock on my face and put it back in his underwear and pulled up his sweatpants. Before opening the door and leaving, he said, "If I hear you hammering again, that cock is going up your ass, do you understand, cocksucker?"

I said "Yes." Before he left, I said, "Seems you really liked fucking another man's throat. What's up with that?" He rolled his eyes, left and I heard his apartment door slam.

Two nights later, I purposely hammered. I heard a knock on my door. I let him in and before he could say anything, I said, "I'm ready for my punishment." I walked into my bedroom, got undressed, undressed him (great body) and got on my back with my legs up. "Fuck my ass if you don't have condoms, I do."

He said, "I don't."

I got a condom out of a drawer and a bottle of lube and got back on my back with my legs up. He put on a condom, lubed and fingered my ass, put one hand behind one knee, pushed it down giving him full access to my asshole. With his other hand, he placed his cock head at my asshole.

He slammed his cock all the way in and put his other hand behind my other knee, pushing them down by my head. He rabbit-fucked my ass. I could hear his balls and groin slap my ass as he assaulted me.

"If I can have your tight ass like this whenever, please hammer more!" I flexed my ass muscles and he said, "Fuck, you are my little Cock Slave! Keep doing that and I'll reward you big!" I kept doing it. He shoved his fat cock all the way up my ass, leaned over and said, "Fuck! I hope you feel my thick cock throb as I fill my condom with my hot semen!" as his cock throbbed, and I felt numerous spurts of his semen shooting up my ass into the condom.

He pulled out, I turned around, held my head over the edge of the bed, opened my mouth wide, stuck out my tongue and wagged it. He poured his semen on my tongue which then slid down my throat. He put his fingers behind my neck and thumbs on my throat, pushed my head back and shoved his again hard cock down my throat. "Flex those throat muscles, cocksucker!"

He rabbit-fucked my throat. He grunted loudly, pulled his cock our so his cock head was in my mouth and filled my mouth with his hot semen. He pulled out. I kept my lips wrapped around his cock and closed them so none of his semen dripped out. He rubbed my throat and commanded, "Swallow my semen, my little Cock Slave!" I did and he said, "Fuck, I can feel my hot seed going down your tight mouth fuck hole! I'm glad I have such a hot, hungry, nasty Cock Slave right next door!"

"You and huge cock are welcome here anytime."

After that he stopped by for my throat and ass. He'd knock so I knew it was him. I'd take him to the bedroom, get behind him, wrap my arms around him and pull his t-shirt up over his head, making sure to rub his nipples. I would get undressed, get on my back on the bed and lift my legs. He'd push my knees down and rabbit-fuck my ass, slapping my ass cheeks hard. I'd turn, he'd feed me his semen and throat fuck another load down.

One night, when I opened the door Matt was standing there with a hot black man. He said, "This is a former co-worker of mine, Vincent. I told him what a piggy Cock Slave you are. He has a thick, uncut ten inch cock.

"Matt, let me suck your cocks first. Undress, sit on the couch, spread your legs and let me do all the work. They undressed. Vincent had an amazing body. They sat down. I edged them for five minutes each, starting with Matt. When he shot, he yelled out, "Fuck! Cocksucker. Do that every time I come here to use your hot fuck holes.

"Vincent, you're in for an amazing blowjob from my Cock Slave." I edged him longer. When he was ready to shoot, he put one of his hands on the back of my head, pushed it down and grinded my nose in his pubes and my chin in his huge, warm balls. I flexed. He grunted. He shot. I swallowed. "Vincent, please get on your back on my bed.

Vincent got on his back on the bed, stroked his cock to get it hard. I rolled a condom all the way down on his huge cock, making him groan. I pulled off his cock, stood up and squatted over his cock with his cock head at my asshole. Vincent put his hands on my hips. Matt got up, stood on the bed and smacked my face with his cock. I looked up at him and opened my mouth wide. Matt commanded, "Fuck him! Hard!"

Vincent pulled me down on his cock making me groan and throw my head back. Matt put one hand on the back of my head and one under my chin and pulled my head down so his cock was aligned with my mouth. He put his cock head on my lips.

"Open that hot mouth!" I opened it wide. He shoved his fat cock down my throat. "Vincent, pump his ass while I pump his throat." They flexed their hips, rabbit-fucking my throat and ass aggressively.

They started groaning. Vincent pulled me all the way down on his cock and Matt pulled his cock out with his cock head in my mouth. Both grunted as their cocks throbbed. I felt Vincent semen shoot up my ass in his condom.

Matt shot a huge load into my mouth. Matt pulled his cock out carefully. I closed my mouth, so his semen did not drip out. I put my head back, opened my mouth and gargled his huge load of semen, then swallowed it.

Matt got off the bed and stood on the floor. I got off Vincent's still hard cock and got down on all fours. Vincent poured his condom semen in the glass then kneeled in front of me and Matt got behind me.

I opened my mouth and looked up at Vincent. He put a hand on the back of my head and another under my chin and slid his huge black python all the way down my throat. At the same time, Matt spread my ass cheeks and shoved his cock up my ass.

They flexed their hips, rabbit-fucking my throat and ass. Vincent said, "I enjoy using our little Cock Slave this way so we can see each other's faces as he services our cocks. Mike, flex those throat and ass muscles if you want your big reward!"

I flexed, they groaned and groaned. At the same time, they shoved their cocks all the way in me so hard I thought they crush my spine, grunted and their huge, thick cocks throbbed their semen inside me. Matt poured his condom semen in the glass. They both got off the bed and I got on my knees between them with my head bent back and mouth wide open.

Vincent poured the semen down my throat. I swallowed it. Vincent put one hand on the back of my head and one under my chin, pulled my face down and aligned my mouth with his cock. I looked up at him and licked the precum off his cock head. He smiled at me. I opened my mouth and he slid his cock down my throat.

I flexed my throat muscles as he rabbit-fucked my throat. He slammed it all the way down, grunted and cried out as his cock throbbed and his semen shot down my throat, "Matt, you were right. Our little Cock Slave has an endless thirst for semen!"

After he pulled out, I asked Vincent, "Would you like to fuck Matthew's throat and ass?"

Vincent looked at him and me and said, "Yes, I would. I'll start with his ass."

Matthew frowned, got on his back on my bed, lifted his muscular legs and pleaded, "Vincent, please go slow."

Vincent got down and ate his ass for about a minute, making Matt groan. He stood up, put lubed and fingered his ass, making him groan loudly. He inserted his cock in Matt's ass. He pushed his legs down to have full access to Matt's tight asshole and slowly flexed his hips fucking Matt's ass.

"Matt, your ass is so tight and hot!" grunted and pushed his cock all the way up Matt's ass. I could see Matt's eyes bug out and roll back as Vincent's cock throbbed up his ass, shooting into the condom. He poured the semen in the crystal glass I just emptied.

He turned Matt around, put his fingers on the back of his neck and his thumbs on his throat, pushed his head down over the edge of the bed, slid his huge cock all the way down his throat and rabbit-fucked his tight throat aggressively. I could see his thick cock throb in Matt's throat as he shot down into his belly.

Vincent turned him around and over. "Mike, your turn. I'm afraid I loosened him up." I stepped up, put a condom on, lubed and fingered Matt's still-tight ass and put his legs over my shoulders. I put my hands on either side of his chest and slid my cock all the way up his ass and rabbit-fucked him looking down into his eyes as they rolled back.

As I was fucking his ass, he arched his back, grunted and shot on his abs and chest. I wiped it up and ate it. "Hmm. A protein boost. Get ready, Matt!" I rabbit-fucked his ass as hard as I could for 30 seconds, grunted, shoved it up and as my cock throbbed I cried out, "Fuuuuck!" and shot. I pulled out and put my semen in the glass.

I asked, "Matt, did you like that? I'm guessing you did since you shot such a huge load of yummy semen all over yourself."

Vincent said, "Matt, on your knees."

Matt got on his knees, looked up at Vincent, bent back his head and opened his mouth wide. Vincent poured his and my semen down Matt's throat, pushed his chin up and commanded, "Swallow it all, Cock Slave!"

Matt chugged it down, bent his head down so his mouth was level with Vincent's huge cock and looked up at Vincent. Vincent put his cock head on Matt's lips, "Open wide, Matt!" Matt opened his mouth wide and braced himself for the throat fucking he was about to get from Vincent's thick ten inch uncut python.

Vincent put a hand on the back of his head and the other under his chin and throat fucked Matt hard. It took only thirty seconds for him to grunt, shove it all the way down and throb another load of his sweet, black semen down into Matt's belly.

Vincent said, "I'm too tired to fuck your hot, tight holes any more, and I don't have enough semen left to properly reward you. Good night. He got dressed and left. I sucked Matt off one more time and he left. I fell fast asleep and dreamed about having two Vincents spit roast me all night.

One evening, I heard that knock at my door. I opened it and there was Matt, a hot Indian man and tall, hot blond man. He said, "These are more of my former co-workers, Rahul (who was stunningly hot) and Andy (who was truly beautiful). I told them what a hungry, piggy Cock Slave you are. We are going to spit roast you every way so each of us has your ass and throat. Get that glass."

We all undressed. They all had nice bodies and thick ten inch uncut cocks. Matt laid down on my bed and handed me a condom. I opened it, rolled it down on his cock, making him groan and say, "See, men, you are going to love this as much as our Cock Slave will!"

I squatted over his cock. Andy got up and slapped my face to get his cock hard. I opened my mouth and he slid his cock all the way down my throat as I sat all the way down on Matt's cock. Matt commanded, "Andy, fuck his throat hard while I fuck his ass hard and let's fill him up with our semen."

Rahul wrapped his hot mouth around my cock and sucked it really well. I flexed my ass and throat, they grunted and we all shot. I felt both their thick cocks throb and their spurts of hot semen up my ass and down my throat. Rahul swallowed my semen.

I pulled off Matt and he poured his huge load of semen in the glass. Rahul laid down on my bed and stroked his amazing cock hard. I put the condom on him with my throat looking into his big, brown eyes, then squatted over it with my mouth open. Matt got up on the bed, put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin.

"Mike, sit on that cock. Rahul, fuck his tight ass while I fuck his tight throat. Mike, flex your ass and throat muscles." They fucked me slowly. Andy went all the way down on me. I started flexing my ass and throat and they sped up, grunted, shoved their cocks all the way in me. I felt them throb and every spurt of their semen shooting in me as I shot in Andy's hot throat. Rahul put his semen in the glass.

Andy got on his back. I straddled him. I looked up into his big, blue eyes, lifted up his cock and sucked his balls. I licked up the underside of his cock, skinned him back and licked the precum off his cock head.

He groaned and shook his beautiful head back and forth. I held up his cock and rolled the condom down on it in one gulp, making him groan again. I squatted over his cock and opened my mouth wide.

Rahul slid his cock down my throat as I sat all the way down on Andy's cock. Matt swallowed my cock. They flexed their hips as I flexed my ass and throat muscles. They both groaned. Rahul said, "Fuck, Matt. Why did you wait so long to share your hot Cock Slave?" He and Andy grunted. I felt their cocks throb up my ass and down my throat, shooting. Andy poured his semen into the glass. I fed Matt another hot load of my semen.

"Andy, want to spit roast Matt with me? If so, I'll take his ass."

"Yes."

I got on my back. Matt rolled the condom down on my cock, got up and squatted over it.

"Matt, stay in that position so I can fuck up into your tight ass. Andy, let's fuck Matt's holes in unison."

I flexed my hips up, pushing my cock all the way up Matt's ass. Andy waited until Matt groaned to shove his cock down his throat. Andy and I looked into each other's eyes as we slowly fucked Matt's holes. Matt flexed his ass and throat muscles. I was surprised he could do that. "Matt, you've clearly learned how to be a good, piggy Cock Slave. Keep doing that."

He did and Andy and I sped up rabbit-fucking Matt from both ends. Andy and I groaned and groaned. Matt shot on his belly and chest. Rahul licked it up.

"Andy, time to reward Matt!" We went all the way in, we grunted loudly as our cocks throbbed and shot big into him.

"Matt, knees, head back, mouth open wide, eyes open looking up at me." I poured my semen down his throat, then put one hand on the back of his head, the other under his chin, bent his head down even with my cock and throat fucked him slowly. "Matt, no throat flexing, I want us to enjoy this as long as possible."

I pumped slowly, then quickly, then slowly as Matt's eyes watered. "Flex that cock sucker throat now!" He did, I pulled out with my cock head in his hot mouth and shot, filling his mouth with my semen. "Don't swallow until I tell you." I pulled out carefully and stared down at Matt. I waited about a minute and said, "You can swallow now."

We watched as he gulped it all down. "Men, what next?"

Rahul, "I want his ass while Andy takes his throat again. Mike, you suck his cock while we fuck him."

Rahul got on his back, his huge cock already rock hard and dripping. I handed Matt an opened condom. He rolled it down on Rahul's cock with his mouth. Rahul groaned and put his hand on the back of Matt's head and fucked up into it a couple times. Matt pulled off, put lube on his asshole, squatted over Rahul's python and opened his mouth. Andy stood up and put his cock in Matt's mouth. I got on my knees on the bed with my mouth over Matt's cock. "Rahul, tell us when!"

"Now!" Rahul shoved his cock up Matt's ass, Andy shoved his down Matt's throat while I swallowed his entire cock. Matt loved it, I could tell he was flexing his ass and throat, so I did, too. Matt and Andy grunted, theirs and Matt's cocks throb and shot.

Matt swallowed Andy's semen as I swallowed his. "Matt, turn around on your back with your head over the edge of the bed." Rahul poured his semen into his mouth, then pushed his chin up. Matt swallowed.

Rahul put his fingers on the back of Matt's neck and his thumbs on his throat and bent his head back. Matt opened his mouth wide and Rahul aggressively rabbit-fucked his throat. Matt lifted his ass and back off the bed as Rahul's thick cock assaulted his throat. Rahul grunted and shot deep into Matt's throat.

I looked at Matt and asked them to sit on the couch with their legs spread. Matt said, "Rahul and Andy, get ready for the best deep throat head you've ever gotten." I spent over five minutes edging each starting with Matt. When he wanted to shoot, he put his hand on my head and pushed me all the way down on his cock. I looked up at him and flexed my throat muscles. He grunted and shot. "See, men, you are going to shoot the biggest load you've ever shot.

I edged Andy, then Rahul. Andy said, "Fuck, I've never had my cock sucked like that. Can I try in on you, Mike?" He edged me like a pro. I had never grunted or sot so big. I pulled Andy up to my face and kissed him. He stood up. I got on my knees and sucked him off again.

I said, "Men, that was very hot. I hope everyone had a great time. Time to go."

Andy and Rahul left, and Matt stayed behind. On the way out, he looked into my eyes, grabbed my head and French kissed me. He said, "Bet you didn't expect that!"

"Actually, after watching you take all those big cocks down your throat and up your ass, not really."

He said, "You know, the guys who live next door are all Republicans, too."

I answered, "Actually, they aren't. I've had their big uncut cocks down my throat and up my ass many times. They are really hot, aggressive cock masters. They invited 5 other hot, hung, aggressive guys to fuck my ass up on the roof last week. After that, Stewart fed me all their condom semen, then they bukkake'd me, shooting on my face with my eyes closed."

"Stewart wiped all that semen into my mouth with his huge twelve inch cock, then throat fucked me adding another load into my belly. After, when Stewart and I were smoking a joint, he asked me how their semen tasted. I told him, sweet for a bunch of Republicans. He responded, "Who told you we are Republican? We are NOT! We're all Democrats, most good union men."

He rolled his eyes, rubbed his crotch and said, "Damn, I'd love to watch that and get in on that."

I rubbed his cock and said, "I'll let you know when they have their next 'use Mike's holes' party. Maybe we can turn it into a 'use Mike's and Matt's holes!'" Matt's eyes lit up.

I saw Stewart in the parking lot the next day and asked him, "Did you know Matt, who is my neighbor in this building, is also a cock sucking ass slave?"

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers
12