Tales of a Cock Slave #41

Story Info
Fun and revenge with an arrogant top.
3.9k words
3.73
3.8k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 41 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom pinged me on Scruff while I was riding a bike trail near my home. We chatted back and forth for several months. He invited me to a private sex party in a loft on West 36th Street in New York. I met him there. He was gayer than I had expected. I tried to suck his cock seven by six inch cut cock twice there, but he was so thick, my teeth scratched him.

It was at that same party where I sucked off a super-hot German man who was sitting next to him who was just as thick but had a ten inch uncut cock. I swallowed his fat cock in one gulp, surprising him, he held my head all the way down on his cock. I flexed my throat muscles, he grunted, lifted his hips and shot deep into my belly.

After I swallowed his load, he stood up and told me to sit down. He swallowed my thick, eight inch uncut cock in one gulp, applied maximum suction and got my load in about a minute. He swallowed and smiled. Everyone watching, including Tom, were amazed. Tom also watched me suck huge cocks at a sex club in Chelsea, NYC, Paddles.

Later, he asked me if there was any way I could host him. I invited him to my apartment. When he arrived, I took him into my bedroom. He commented that my bed was high, the perfect height for me to get on my back so he can fuck my ass and throat.

He said, "On your back, legs up!" He ate my ass and fingered me to loosen me up, put lube on my ass, a condom on his cock, put my legs over his shoulders, his hands on my bed on either side of my chest and looked into my eyes with a sly smile on his face as he rabbit-fucked my ass hard.

He kissed me just before I felt his thick cock throbbed as he yelled out, "Take my big load up your ass, cocksucker ass slave!"

He turned me around and pushed my head back bent over the edge of the bed and said, "Open wide!"

I asked, "Tom, aren't you afraid I'll get my teeth on your cock?"

He put his hand on my throat, squeezed it and said, "I'm going to be fucking this so hard I won't feel your teeth. Open your fucking cocksucker mouth and throat now!" He emptied the condom in my mouth, shoved his cock in and rabbit-fucked it down my throat with his fingers behind my neck and his thumbs on my throat.

He said, "I can see and feel my fat cock stretching your tight throat." He kept fucking my throat as I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted loudly as his fat cock throbbed in my throat as he shot his hot semen down into my belly.

"Tom, time to get on your back with your legs up. I'm going to fuck your tight ass with my fat eight inch uncut cock. You ready?"

"No."

"Too bad, on your back now, legs up!"

He frowned as he got on my bed on his back, legs up. I got on my knees, spread his ass cheeks and licked his anus. He groaned. I used my pointer and middle fingers to open up his anus and I stuck my tongue in it. He groaned again.

"If my tongue makes you groan, my thick cock will make you groan louder! I want you to enjoy this."

I slid my condomed cock all the way up his ass and rabbit-fucked him hard looking down into his watering blue eyes. He groaned and groaned as my crotch and thighs slapped against his ass. I grunted and shoved my cock all the way up his ass and held it there as I came.

I commanded, "Tom, turn around, head over the edge of the bed and open your mouth!" I spit in his mouth before squeezing all my semen from my condom down his throat. I grabbed his neck with my fingers behind it and my thumbs on top of it.

I could feel my cock going in and out of his tight throat as I rubbed it through his throat. I slowed down, sliding in and out slowly. I asked, "If you are enjoying this, please give thumbs up." He did. I leaned over and sucked a load out of his cock.

As I was about to cum, I pulled my cock out so it was in his mouth. I shot big, puffing out his cheeks. "Tom, swallow all my hot semen!" He chugged it down while my cock head was still in his mouth. "How did that taste?"

"Really sweet, Mike. I loved how you treated my throat. Thank you!" He told me he wanted a more serious relationship and I told him I did not want that. He said that was ok and hoped we could still get together.

A week later, I pinged Tom to invite him over. After a hot session of him fucking my ass and throat and me fucking his ass and his throat, I told him, "I know 4 hot black guys I've been with before with thick ten inch uncut cocks. Want me to invite them and you over?"

He said, "Yes, that sounds perfect. I haven't had a cock that big down my throat or up my ass in months, let alone a four thick black uncut ones!"

Tom arrived first. I asked, "Can you smoke pot?"

"Yes, why?"

-"We are really, really need these to get in the mood for the hot ass and throat fuckings were about to submit to." We sat on my bed smoking them. I heard the doorbell ring. I let the hot, black studs in. "Welcome back!"

I'd never seen them wearing clothes. They were all wearing tight, bulge-down-thigh-showing blue jeans and tight white v-neck t-shirts that showed every ripple in their amazing muscular bodies.

I introduced everyone, "Tom, this is Calvin and his twin brother, Spencer. This is Jerome, Calvin's boyfriend and this is Gilbert, Spencer's boyfriend.

Calvin, who always takes control, ordered, "Everyone undress each other." Tom and I took their shirts off, licked their nipples, dropped to our knees and undid their belts, undid their waist buttons and pulled down their jeans. Their four rock hard uncut black pythons popped up. Calvin continued, "Those are going to be up your ass and down your throat in a few minutes. Stick out your tongues. Tease them, men."

They took turns looking down at us with big smiles on their handsome faces, smacking our faces and tongues with their cocks. I could taste their pre-cum. We were both so hungry to have them down our throat and up our asses we'd probably had done anything for them.

Calvin continued, "Mike and Tom, get on all fours on the bed. Jerome and I will fuck Tom hard. Spencer and Gilbert will fuck Mike slowly."

"We masters will switch slaves. After, we masters will switch ends, so both our slaves get all our cocks up their asses and down their throats. I will save all our condom semen, feed it to them. Jerome and I will fuck it down their throats adding more of our hot, black semen."

They started fucking us in both ends. Tom pulled his throat off Calvin and said, "Jerome, you're fucking my ass too hard!"

Calvin commanded, "Tom, get that throat back down on my python! No speaking, no complaining!" He grabbed Tom's head and forced it down on his cock, holding it there and saying, "Breathe through your nose, Cock Slave, I'm holding my cock down your throat to teach you not to pull off until I've fed you!"

When Calvin and Spencer were fucking our throats Calvin asked, "White ass slaves, can you feel our thick pythons all the way down your tight, hot throats?"

Tom and I flexed our throat muscles, which Spencer and Jerome loved.

Gilbert said, "Hungry cocksuckers, get ready for our cocks to throb huge loads up your tight, hot asses!"

Jerome said, "Cock sucking ass slaves, get ready for our black pythons to throb our huge loads of semen into the condoms up your tighty, whitey asses!"

After we'd swallowed all the condom semen and had it throat fucked down into our bellies, Tom said, "Now, watch while I take our host's tight ass and throat!" I got on my back on the bed, legs up. He got on his knees and licked my asshole.

He stood up, put a condom, lubed and fingered my ass. He slid his cock up my ass and rabbit-fucked it. I flexed my ass muscles. We both groaned and groaned. Tom leaned over, kissed me and grunted as his cock throbbed up my ass shooting his semen into his condom.

He pulled out. I turned around with my head over the edge of the bed, opened my mouth wide, stuck my tongue out and wagged it. He poured the huge load of hot, sweet semen from his condom into my mouth. He rabbit-fucked all that semen down into my belly adding another huge load from his thick, throbbing cock.

When they were done, Calvin said, "We really enjoyed that. You both have nice tight throats and asses! Let's do it again." The black studs changed so Spencer and Gilbert spit roasted Tom while Calvin and Jerome spit roasted me."

After they left, Tom said, "God, thank you, thank you for inviting me. I really needed that, as did you, apparently!"

"Yes, I actually had them here with two hot nine inch cut aggressive white jocks, all spit roasting each other!"

His eyes popped and said, "Damn, you should have invited me!" We six got together twice. On what turned out to be the last time we hooked up at my apartment, Tom told me, "I want to sit on that chair while you suck my cock like I was sitting at that sex party when I had to stop you because you were getting teeth on my cock. For old time's sake, let's try again."

He sat, I got on my knees, stroked his cock hard, opened my mouth and put it over his cock. I went down on him, then up. I looked into his eyes and licked the precum off his cock head. I licked his piss slit. I went all the way down, then up, then down, looking up into his eyes. "Keep doing that. I'll have a bigger orgasm and feed you more hot semen!"

I continued edging him for another three minutes, then went all the way down on him, flexed my throat muscles. He grunted, pull out so his fat cock head was in my mouth and filled it up with his sweet semen. I swallowed his semen. He pulled out and smiled down at me. "Good boy. You did it. Did it feel as good for you as it did for me?"

"Yes, to reward me, put me on my back on my bed and fuck my throat again slowly, please."

He fucked my throat very slowly. He shot and collapsed on top of me with his cock still in my mouth. He then took my hard cock in his mouth and sucked me off. He said, "Big, thick and uncut and such a huge load! Thank you!"

He laid back on the bed, stroked his cock to get it hard again. I rolled a condom down on his cock with my mouth making him groan. I squatted over his cock and squatted down so his cock head was just at my asshole. "Fuck up into my tight, hot ass, Tom!" He flexed his hips up and down, rabbit-fucking my ass. We both groaned and groaned. Tom grunted as his fat cock shot up my ass into his condom.

I pulled off his cock, got on my knees on the floor, bent back my head, opened my mouth wide, stuck my tongue out and wagged it. He poured the semen from his condom in my mouth and putting one hand on the back of my head and the other on my throat, fucked my throat until his cock throbbed another huge load down my throat.

Tom told me, "Look up into my eyes. I'm glad I finally had the chance to learn what a fucking amazing cocksucker and piggy ass slave you are. I'm glad we finally got together and could do it properly!"

I said, "You're more aggressive than I thought you'd be."

Tom answered, grabbing my jaw and squeezing it hard and looking angrily into my eyes, "That will teach you not to get your teeth on my cock again, cock slave! And teach you not to tell the Cock Masters to abuse me so hard!"

"Oh, yeah? You da' big aggressive Cock Master now? Prove it!"

Tom pushed me down on the bed on my back, pushed up my legs, spit on his hand and used it to lube my ass and shoved his cock in and pounded me so hard I thought I would split in two. He then pulled out and commanded, "On you cocksucker knees, head back, mouth open, tongue out!"

He poured his semen into my mouth. I swallowed it, bent my head back and opened my mouth wide. He shoved his cock down my throat and rabbit-fucked it so hard against the bed that I had to breathe through my nose.

He shot down my throat and pulled out. He pulled me up to my feet, looked in my eyes, put his lips to mine and French kissed me. He said, "I only did that because you taunted me to. I actually really like you and appreciate what you've done for me."

"Tom, you must be stupid. That's exactly what I wanted you to do."

Tom fell asleep on my bed and I wrote with a sharpie "Insert 2 13x6 UC Polish cocks here" on his chest with an arrow pointing to his mouth and on the small of his back with an arrow pointing to his ass. When he got home, he messaged, "I didn't notice what you wrote at your apartment. I'd love to get spit roasted by those hot Poles. Can you arrange that?"

I texted Piotr and asked him and Michal to come to my apartment and use another hot, tight ass and hot, tight throat, and mine, for two hours. "Yes, when?" I messaged Tom to ask him when he was available. He responded the next evening. I set it up.

Tom arrived first. I handing him a joint. "You are really, really going to need this. Twenty-six inches of thick uncut Polish cock will be up your ass and down your throat for an hour starting soon. Have you ever had a thirteen inch cock down your throat or up your ass?."

"No."

Piotr and Michal arrived and undressed, revealing their lean, muscular bodies and huge, already hard cocks. Tom's eyes bugged out, "Holy shit!"

"Their faces, bodies or cocks?"

"Everything."

Piotr said, pointing to Tom, "Bend over with your forearms on the bed, legs spread and stick your fat ass out. I hope your ass is really tight."

Piotr kissed me and said, "Hello again. On your back, legs up."

Tom protested, "I want to be on my back so I can look into your handsome face as you fuck me."

Piotr replied, "I don't want to look into your face, I just want to fuck your ass. Bend over, now." Tom bent over. Piotr put lube on his ass and shoved his cock all the way up and rabbit-fucked Tom hard. Tom knew better than to complain. He submitted, falling forward on the bed as Piotr assaulted his ass.

"Flex your ass muscles." Clearly Tom didn't. Slapping his ass cheeks hard, he commanded, "I said, flex your fucking ass muscles. If you don't, no more cock for you. Ah, good boy!" He continued his assault on Tom's ass. He grunted, pulled out, pulled off his condom and shot on Tom's back.

Piotr wiped his semen off Tom's back and fed it to him. "Watch while my hotter twin brother fucks Mike, Tom." I got on my back. Michal got on his knees and licked my asshole. I groaned. He spread my ass cheeks and stuck his tongue up my ass.

I groaned. He stood up, lubed and fingered my ass. I groaned. He inserted his cock, put his hands on the bed on either side of me, leaned down looking into my hazel eyes with his hazel eyes and slowly flexed his hips, sliding his cock in and out of my ass slowly.

We both groaned and groaned for five minutes. Michal winked at me. I flexed my ass muscles. He leaned over and French kissed me, stood up, slid his cock all the way up my ass. We both grunted as we shot. He wiped up my semen from my belly and licked it off his fingers. "Piotr, you were right. Such a hot lover!"

Michal commanded, "Tom, on your knees. Mike, do you have a tie?"

"Yes, why?"

"I want to blindfold him. I don't want to look into his eyes as I fuck his throat." I gave him a tie. Michal blindfolded Tom with it. "Tom, head back, tongue out." He poured his condom semen down his throat, then pushed his head down. "Open wide!" He put his hands on the back of Tom's head and pushed it all the way down on his fat thirteen inches.

Tom tried to push him off. Michal held his head down on his cock with his nose in his pubes. "Tom, flex those throat muscles. The only way my cock is coming out of your throat is after I've fed you my semen. You'll suffocate soon." Tom must have done it as Michal grunted, then pulled his cock out of Tom's throat.

While Tom and Michal watched, I went all the way down on Piotr and stroked his cock as I sucked up and down it. Piotr groaned loudly. I looked up at him, wrapped my hand around his thick, veiny cock and licked around his fat, smooth cock head under his foreskin.

He grunted loudly and cried out, "Fuck! I've missed your hot throat and tongue!" as he shot a huge load in my mouth, puffing out my cheeks. I swallowed it all while his cock head was still in my mouth. He pulled out and commanded, "On your backs on the bed, legs up. Tom keep that blindfold on. I'll take him first, you take him after."

Piotr lubed and fingered Tom's ass, put on a condom, shoved his python all the way up his ass and rabbit-fucked him hard, pushing his legs down next to his head. They both groaned and groaned. Piotr grunted and shot up his ass into the condom. He poured it into the glass I put on the trunk at the end of my bed. Michal rabbit-fucked him harder. They both groaned and groaned. Michal said, "Such a hot, tight ass. I hope you are enjoying this as much as I am."

Tom answered, "Fuck yes. Harder, Michal." Michal sped up his assault on Tom's ass, pushed his legs down and grunted loudly as his python throbbed his hot, Polish semen up his ass in his condom. He poured it in the glass.

"Tom, on your knees on the floor, head back, mouth open wide, tongue out. Michal poured the entire glass of semen directly down Tom's throat. "Swallow!" After Tom swallowed all that semen, Michal pushed his head down, put his hands on the sides of his head, pulled him forward and impaled his face on his huge, thick Polish cock.

He rabbit-fucked Tom's throat, grunting with each thrust, "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh. He grunted loudly, shoved his Polish python all the way down Tom's throat as Michal shot into his stomach.

I said, "Piotr and Michal, lift our little-dicked, cut Cock Slave on the bed. He looks like he could use a nap after he watches you two spit roast me." Piotr got on his back on the bed. I rolled a condom all the way down on his cock with my mouth, making him groan loudly, lubed my ass and sat on it while Michal slid his cock down my throat. They knew to fuck me slowly.

I didn't flex my ass and throat muscles. I relaxed and fully submitted to all twenty-six fat inches using my fuck holes. After five minutes, I flexed my ass and throat muscles. They grunted and shot into me. I pulled off Piotr as Michal pulled out of my throat. Piotr held his very full over Tom's mouth. Tom put his head back and opened wide. Michal poured his semen into to it. Tom gulped it down and fell asleep.

To thank Piotr and Michal, they sat on the couch while I edged them both for 7 minutes each. When they wanted to shoot, they put their hands on the back of my head.

I went down on them, then up so their huge, smooth cock heads were in my mouth. They shot and filled my mouth up with their semen, puffing my cheeks out. I swallowed with their cock heads still in my mouth. They loved it. Michal got on his knees, looked up into my eyes and edged me like a pro. "Wow, fast learner!"

"I had a great teacher!"

They dressed and I walked them to the door, kissed each and said goodbye. I got on the bed and fell asleep next to Tom. When I woke up, I woke him up and told him to get on his back so I can use his ass and throat again. "Do we have to do that, my ass and throat hurts?"

"Yes, we're doing it. I haven't gotten my cock wet yet tonight. Since the studs left, you'll have to do. My cock is only eight inches, you just took two thirteens. So, you better flex your ass and throat muscles to make my cock feel good! I'm putting the blindfold back on you."

"So, you don't want to look at me while you fuck my ass and throat, either?"

"No, I don't." I put it on him. He got on his back. I put his legs over my shoulders, lubed and his ass and rabbit-fucked hard, slapping his ass cheeks. "You're too loose. Flex those ass muscles." He did. I sped up my assault on his ass. I shoved my cock all the way up in him, making him groan and groan. I grunted and filled my condom with my Welsh American semen.

"Turn around with that head over the bed and cum hole open." I poured my condom semen into his mouth. He swallowed it and put his head back with his mouth open. I rabbit-fucked his throat, again telling to flex as it was too loose. He did.

12