Tales of a Cock Slave #53

Story Info
Fun with hot, hung, uncut models in Paris.
5.1k words
4.67
3.7k
1

Part 53 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

When I worked for a large, global technology consulting firm, I was working for a client located in Geneva, Switzerland. I flew business class to either London or Paris, from where I took a private jet provided by the client to fly to Geneva.

The project was three months in duration. After two months, my assistant booked me in First Class on Air France and booked me a nice room at a boutique hotel on the Left Bank in Paris so I could get a little R&R before the final push on the project.

As I was boarding the flight, I saw a male model I'd worked with earlier in my career. He was also flying First Class. After we reached cruising altitude, we were able to go up to the private lounge. The model, an extraordinarily hot Dutch man named Neils, and I spoke, reminiscing about our old days in the fashion business in the early 90's in New York.

We talked about going out to cheap bars and clubs in the East Village, eating cheap pizza, drinking cheap beer, hitting on girls and smoking bummed joints, going to gallery openings, shows and museums.

He leaned over, put his hand on the inside of my thigh, rubbed my cock, and whispered in my ear, "There's one thing we never did. Let's hit the bathroom." I got instantly hard. I'd wanted to do this the moment I met him on a photo shoot in Miami, Florida, wearing a bikini bathing suit. We went in, he locked the door and I got on my knees. He unzipped his pants, dropped them and rubbed his crotch in my face.

His huge cock grew stiff down the inside of his thigh in his Tommy John underwear. I pulled them down and his fat nine inch uncut cock popped up. I had seen him naked on shoots but could not believe my mouth was an inch from his hard cock.

I licked his cock head, savoring his pre-cum, making him groan. I opened my mouth wide and he put one hand on the back of my head and one under my chin and guided my throat all the way down on his cock.

He flexed his hips slowly, looking down at me with his big, blue eyes, pushing his cock all the way down my throat then out so just his cockhead was in my mouth. He grunted, his cock throbbed, and he shot his huge load in my mouth. I swallowed his hot Dutch semen before he pulled out. We both had huge smiles on our faces.

I stood up, pulled down my pants and he got on his knees. I slapped his face with my thick eight inch uncut cock getting it hard. He opened his mouth, looked up into my eyes as I throat fucked him, feeding him my load. He said, "I've wanted to do that ever since I met you on that first photo shoot we worked on in Miami."

"Me, too."

We went back out to the lounge for another drink, then back to our seats. Later that evening, at the lounge, Neils walked up with another model, a hot black man named Barry. Neils said, "Bathroom again." It was amazing. Barry had a thick ten inch uncut cock and started by fucking my ass while Neils fucked my throat.

Then, I fucked Neils' while he throated Barry. Then, Neils fucked Barry's ass while I fucked his throat. We returned to the lounge. We all had double Manhattans and went back to our seats.

After we disembarked, Neils gave me a pass to the fashion show they were modeling in, the Calvin Klein show at the Palais Royale the following afternoon. It was amazing to see all the models first in tight underwear, showing their huge bulges and hot bodies, then to see them in Calvin's amazing clothes. He also gave me an invitation to reception following the show, where he introduced me to the other models, some of which I'd worked with before.

At the reception, Neils invited me to come to his suite at the Ritz Hotel to play with all the models in the show, fourteen hot, multi-racial men, at 7:30 pm that evening. He told me to just come to the suite and the door would be open.

I went to the Hemingway Bar at 7:00 to have a double Manhattan to settle my nerves. I took the elevator up to the suite. Neils answered the door naked and we walked in to the living room. The suite was beautiful, with modern furniture and decorated in browns, camel and light blue. There were over thirty male models sitting around, naked, stroking their cocks with big smiles on their beautiful faces.

Neils said, "Men, this is my friend, Mike. He was one of the first Art Directors to hire me when I was starting out as a model. I asked him here tonight to reward him for helping my career. Mike on your back, legs up. Then, on your back, head down. Men, fuck his ass, put your semen in this glass. I'll feed it to him, Barry will throat fuck it down into his belly, then we will all take his throat."

I got on the bed on my back with my legs up. Neils went first, followed by Barry, then all the others rabbit-fucked my ass hard, grunting, "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," with every throb of their cocks as they shot up my ass. My ass muscles got a real workout over the next hour. I loved submitting to the most beautiful men in the world. Neils sucked me off a few times. By the end of their assault on my ass, the glass was full of milky semen.

I turned around with my head over the end of the bed with my mouth open wide. Barry poured all that semen down my throat, then slid his huge cock down my throat and rabbit-fucked it with his fingers behind my neck and thumbs on my throat. As I felt his fat, black cock slide in and out past my tonsils, I could feel him rubbing his cock through my throat.

When he slid his cock all the way down my throat, my chin was in his pubes and nose in his warm, soft, musky balls. I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted and shot all the way down into my belly. "Men, his throat is as hot as his ass. He flexed his throat muscles like he did with his ass. Enjoy!"

Again, I submitted as those hot men rabbit-fucked my throat for over an hour. I felt each spurt of their hot semen shoot down my throat. Neils sucked me off a few times. We took a break to drink cocktails and smoke pot.

After, Neils got on all fours on the bed. Barry took his ass while I took his throat. Barry and I fucked him very slowly, us groaning as we looked at all the hot men in the room watching their host, and one of the world's most famous male models, get fucked by two hot men from each end. Barry and I French kissed, grunted and shot into Neils. We pulled out and Neils stood up on the bed. I sucked his cock, getting a huge load out of him.

Neils got on the floor on his knees and back on shins with his back against the bed. Barry lubricated his hot throat with his condom semen and throat fucked him, bending his head back while Barry put his hands on the bed. Barry pulled out so his cock head was in Neils' mouth and shot. He pulled out and Neils stood up, swallowed and kissed Barry. He pointed to three hot models and said, "You on all fours. You, his ass. You, his throat." Their eyes lit up.

The model on all fours was a stunning, tall Latino model with a thick nine inch uncut cock. The ass fucker was a tall, slender blond with a thick eight inch uncut cock. The mouth fucker was a black man with a thick, ten inch uncut cock.

They groaned and groaned as they slowly fucked the beautiful Latino from both ends. I could see as Neils and I watched as they were giving each other such pleasure. I noticed the Latino's cock was hard.

I asked Neils, "Who should take care of that hot Latino's cock. I'm guessing they are going to fuck a load out of him. Neils pointed to a very cute redhead model, "Get under there and service his cock. He deserves it as he is taking those cocks up his ass and throat well." The redhead smiled like he just won the lottery, got on the bed, turned on his back and swallowed the hot Latino's cock.

The blond and the black man were groaning. The blond asked the black man, "Is he flexing his throat muscles like he's flexing his ass muscles?"

"Yes, it feels great. I'm about to shoot!" Both slapped his face cheeks and ass cheeks, shoved their cocks all the way in him as the blond, the black guy and the Latino shot. The hot redhead got out from under the Latino, looked at Neils, licked his lips and smiled.

I got on my knees, looking up into the blond guy's green eyes as he poured his semen down my throat, then rabbit-fucked my throat, groaning and groaning as I flexed my throat. He shoved his cock all the way down my throat, grunted and cried out, "Fuck, hot cock sucker, swallow my semen!"

Neils directed another model, with black curly hair and bright blue eyes, to get on all fours and told the Latino to take his ass while a hot oriental man took his throat. I got down on my back and took the hot Irish model's cock in my mouth.

After the Latino, oriental and Irish men shot, the Latino pulled out and fed the oriental man his huge load of semen and throat fucked him. By the end of the evening, Neils made sure every model was on all fours, had their cocks up everyone else's asses and throats.

Neils asked me, who do you want to fuck? "You."

I asked him, "Who do you want down your throat?" He pointed to another hot redhead who had a thick ten inch uncut cock. The redhead smiled and blushed. I asked Neils, "What's up with that?"

"He's my boyfriend, Patrick. We've been together five years. I love him more than anything."

"Wow, congrats. You two look great together. I'm looking forward to watching his cock going in and out of your hot throat."

Neils got on all fours. I got on my knees behind him put on a condom, lubed and fingered his ass making him groan. Patrick rubbed his hard cock on Neils' lips, them looking lovingly into each other's eyes.

Neils opened his mouth and Patrick slid his fat cock down his throat effortlessly. It was clear they'd done that before. Patrick put one hand on the back of his head and the other under his chin.

Patrick and I looked into each other's eyes as we fucked Neils holes. Patrick leaned over and French kissed me, making us both shoot into Neils. I put my hand on Neils' cock and, when I felt it throb, cupped my hand under, caught his huge load and slowly licked it off my hand looking into Patrick's eyes. He smiled and pulled his cock out Neils' throat.

Neils got on his knees. I handed Patrick my condom. He poured it down Neils' throat and slowly throat fucked him looking into each other's eyes. I could see Patrick's cock stretching Neils' throat as Neils flexed it. Patrick grunted and cried out, "Neils, I love you!" and shot down his throat.

Neils got up. Everyone clearly knew they were a couple as they looked at them with admiration. Neils came up to me, "Thank you for coming. I hope you enjoyed yourself. I know we did."

"Thanks for inviting me. This was an amazing experience. How long are you in Paris? I'm here for the rest the week."

"Two weeks, doing some photo shoots here. We will definitely see each other again!" I got dressed and he walked me to the door where he kissed me.

Neils arranged for a car to take me back to my hotel. When I entered my room, I found a really cute, young French man, Francois, with a thick eight uncut cock to be in my room when I arrived. He was sitting on the bed with a huge smile on his beautiful face, stroking his big cock. He said, "Good evening, Mike. I'm Francois, I'm here to make you happy."

"Do you want to fuck me, or me fuck you?"

"You fuck me." He leaned back on the bed and lifted his muscular legs.

I got on my knees, spread his ass cheeks and ate his ass. He groaned. I used my pointer and middle fingers to open up his anus. I stuck my tongue in. He groaned louder.

I stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered his ass making him groan more, then slid my cock up his ass, pushed his knees down beside his pretty head and, looking down into his pretty eyes, fucked him slowly as he flexed his ass muscles.

He groaned and groaned, shaking his head back and forth and shot on his belly. I wiped it up and licked it off my fingers, swallowed it, licked my lips and smiled down at him. He had a huge smile on his beautiful face as I shot up his ass.

I told Francois to get on his back with his head bent back over the edge of the bed. I poured my condom semen down his throat, then throat fucked him. Again, he shot a big load on his ripped belly, which I wiped up and ate. He got up to go. I got on my knees with my tongue out. He walked up and I took his cock, skinned him back and licked his cock head.

He got hard again. I sucked him off, swallowing a big load as his cock throbbed and he looked down at me with his big, blue, watering eyes. We showered together. I bent over with my hands on the bench. He got on his knees and ate my ass, then lubed it and fingered me.

He stood up and shoved his cock up my ass and holding my shoulders, fucked me hard. I loved it. "Francois, fuck me harder!" He did, practically splitting me in two. He shoved his cock all the way up my ass and I felt it throb and fill his condom.

I turned around, with my back against the tiled wall and slid down with my ass on my shins and opened my mouth looking up at him. He poured his semen down my throat and banged my head against the wall as he rabbit-fucked my throat. He shot so hard I felt every spurt slide down my esophagus. He pulled me up and French kissed me, getting me hard again.

He got his knees and sucked me slowly, skinning me back, licking my cock head then swallowing me, stroking my foreskin up and down staring up at me. He wrapped his mouth around my cock head as I shot. He pulled off, stood up and swallowed with a big smile on his face. I asked him to stay the night. He said, "Yes."

We 69'd on the bed and fell asleep in each other's arms. He smelled of sweat. We slept like babies. In the morning, he was on his back with a raging hard-on. I rolled a condom down on it, then sat down on it, putting my hands on either side of his head.

He woke up, smiled and kissed me. He flexed his hips up and down while I flexed my ass muscles until he shot. He turned over on his back and opened his mouth wide. I poured his condom semen down his throat and fucked down on his beautiful face.

We had breakfast in the amazing hotel restaurant. He grabbed my hand and said, "Let me give you a personal tour of Paris." He took me on a tour of places that no tourist would find. It was a great day. We had lunch at a small café. We fucked each other in the bathroom.

We walked around more looking at other sites. He took me to a restaurant owned by his grandmother a few blocks from my hotel. We had an amazing meal, and even more amazing "dessert" in my room. He showed me an old restaurant on the Ile de la Cite, "It's very old, the oldest in the city. Good food, but cheap."

We went back to my room. We took a bath together. We sucked each other off sitting on the edge of the tub. He dressed and left. I dressed and walked to the Ritz and up to Neils' room. Another two hours of hot spit roasting me as the Cock Slave and as a Cock Master.

When I arrived back at my room, Neils had arranged for a very, very hot young Algerian man, Hakim, to play with. He was beautiful with dark skin, ripped body, black longish curly hard and big, brown eyes and a beautiful thick nine inch uncut cock. He, too, was sitting on the bed with a huge smile on his beautiful face, stroking his cock. He said, "Good evening, Mike. I'm Hakim, I'm here to play with you."

"Do you want to fuck me, or me fuck you?"

"Sit on my cock." He got on his back. I rolled a condom down on his cock making him groan and say, "Fuck, I guess I'm in for a hot night!"

I lubed his cock and my ass and squatted over it and sat all the way down on his cock slowly feeling every thick inch slide past my sphincter. He groaned and thrust his hips up, rabbit-fucking me hard. I rubbed his nipples as I flexed my ass muscles.

We both groaned. He grunted, slammed his cock all the way up my ass, and shot as his cock throbbed so hard I could feel it. I shot on my belly and he ate my semen. He said, "Your semen is sweet."

I got on my back and he poured his semen down my throat. He then put his fingers on the back of my neck and his thumbs on my throat. He asked, "Gentle or hard?"

"Gentle, please. I want this to last as long as possible."

"Me, too. You are very handsome. I want to see my cock going in and out of your beautiful mouth and feel it sliding in and out of your tight throat." He fucked my throat really, really slowly. He tweaked my nipples while he fucked my throat, making me cum. He wiped it up and ate it again. "Sweet!"

He stayed the night. We spooned with him behind me. It felt great to feel his hot, muscular body behind me and his warm breath on my shoulder. In the morning, he had a hard on. I rolled a condom down on his cock, which woke him up.

I sat on his cock looking down into his sleepy eyes, lifted my ass up and down his fat cock while he flexed his hips. We came at the same time. I wiped my semen off his perfect abs and pecs and ate it making an exaggerated gulping sound. He laughed.

I got on my back and he fucked my ass, fed me his condom semen and fucked my throat. I came. He wiped it up and ate it then leaned down and kissed me, spitting my semen in my mouth. I swallowed it with an exaggerated gulping sound. "Yes, sweet!" He laughed.

I got on my knees. I kissed his cock and licked the precum off his cock head. I swallowed his cock all the way down, flexing my throat making him cum big down my throat. He said, "I have no more cum for you, even though I want to fuck your ass and throat all day."

We French kissed, getting me hard. He sucked me off again, us locking eyes as I shot down his hot throat. He stood up and said, "Goodbye, Mike. You are an amazing lover."

"You are, too, Hakim. I hope you find a man or woman who will love you and have hot sex with you."

"I want to marry a woman. Are you married?"

"Yes, my wife is very hot. We have great sex. She knows I've had sex with men. She says it makes me a hotter lover. I have three wonderful children."

As I was packing (I always pack the night before I check out), I heard my doorbell ring. I answered the door. It was Neils and Barry. They spit roasted me on all fours in front of the full-length mirror in my room. They French kissed while they abused my throat and ass.

After they shot, I swallowed Neils' semen as he fucked more down my throat. They switched. I swallowed Barry's condom semen as he fucked more down my throat. Barry and I then spit roasted Neils. After, Neils and I spit roasted Barry.

Neils asked Barry to leave. Neils and I walked, holding hands, to the restaurant on the Ile de la Cite Francois told me about where we ate foie gras with a cherry sauce and a really, really nice red wine. I asked him about Francois and Hakim.

"They are young, up-and-coming French models. They've had Barry's and my cocks up and down their hot, tight holes many times. I thought you'd enjoy them. I'm guessing you enjoyed them?"

"Yes, and I'm sure they enjoyed me!"

Neils asked what I'd been doing since the 'old days'.

"I'm married, have three children and live on a big farm an hour outside New York City. I retired years ago but am doing a project now in Geneva for a bank whose Philadelphia's branch manages my families money."

"Are your rich?"

"Yes, very."

"You could have been a model, you have the body, looks and the package."

"I've been approached but didn't want that lifestyle. I am very, very happy in my life. Want to see a picture of my family?

"Yes."

I pulled up a recent photo of us taken on our farm. "Wow, beautiful family. Your wife looks like you."

"Yes, she's Welsh American, too."

"Does she know you have sex with men?"

"Yes, she says that's why I am such a hot lover. I eat her out and make her cum. She sucked my cock, too. When we make love, we always cum at the same time. She's had sex with women. We've had foursomes with other couples."

"Will you be coming back to Paris anytime soon?"

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers
12