Tales of a Cock Slave #65

Story Info
Fun with hot Republican evangelical men in Monroe, LA.
7.2k words
4.09
3k
1

Part 65 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I traveled to Monroe, Louisiana, with co-workers in sales from the technology implementation side of the digital strategy consultancy I worked for to meet with a prospective client, one of the largest south eastern telecommunications provider. Our company did back office work for them and we knew they were behind in digital, so I worked with the technology sales person to set up a meeting and present our digital transformation capabilities.

I had to fly to Houston, TX, then take a smaller plane to Monroe's very small airport. There were no cabs, but there was a van with "Bright Horizons Church" written on the side. I walked up and a really hot redheaded man opened the door.

I asked, "Are there any cabs here? I looked on Uber and Lyft and saw no one."

He answered in a hot, southern accent, "Nope, no Uber or Lyft. There are a few cab drivers, I can give you a card for the one taxi service. My church provides this bus to get people from the airport to their hotels. Where are you staying?"

"I'm staying at the Hilton Gardens near the Mall for two nights. Can you give me a ride?"

"Yes, get in." A few minutes later we arrived at the hotel.

I got off and looked up at him and asked, "How much do I owe you?"

He turned around to face me and spread his legs. "Nothing, we don't charge. But, I would like a tip (rubbing the huge bulge down the inside of his right thigh). After you get to your room, text me and I'll come there. Here is my cell number."

"Great. I'm looking forward to giving you a big tip."

I checked in, unpacked and texted him to go to the back door just off the parking lot. He responded that he'd be there in ten minutes. He parked a big pickup truck in the lot and walked over to the door.

He was stunning: 6', 175, trim and muscular, freckles, cleft chin, high cheekbones with short bright red curly hair and big blue eyes. We were like twins, him redheaded, me with auburn hair. I let him in and took him to my room.

I said, "My name is Mike."

"My name is Adam." He looked like the actor Bailey Chase who plays Deputy Branch Connelly in the Netflix series, "Longmire."

I got on my knees in front of him, looked up into his beautiful eyes and rubbed the bulge down his thigh in his tight jeans. He put back his head and groaned, "Fuck, I really, really need my cock serviced!" He pushed my face down and rubbed my nose on his hard cock.

He kicked off his cowboy boots. I undid his belt, jeans and pulled them down and he stepped out of them. I kissed his fat cock through his Tommy Johns, then pulled them down. A beautiful, thick nine inch uncut cock flopped up even with my watering mouth. I licked the precum off his cock head. He groaned.

I looked up into his eyes and opened my mouth as wide as I could. I swallowed his cock in one gulp. He groaned, "Fuck, you have a very hot, tight throat. I'm going to enjoy fucking it. I hope you will, too."

He put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and flexed his hips, sliding his cock all the way down my throat then out so just his cock head was in my mouth. I flexed my throat muscles as we looked into each other's eyes. He groaned loudly, grunted and held my head so his fat, smooth cock head was in my mouth.

I stroked his foreskin up and down as I licked his cock head under his thick foreskin. He grunted loudly and filled my mouth up with a huge load of hot, salty semen in my mouth. I wrapped my lips tightly around his cock so I wouldn't spill a drop of his hot semen when he pulled out. He looked down at me and said, "Fuck! So, hot. Swallow all my semen, cock sucker!" I gulped it all down, licked my lips and smiled up at him.

"I have condom and lube. Want my ass?"

"Hell, yes! My fat cock is going to get a lot of attention this evening!" I undressed. He said, "Hmm. You're not bad. I wasn't expecting you to be so well built, hung and uncut."

"On my back or bent over?"

"On your back so I can see your face and your eyes roll back as I fuck your ass and fill my condom up with my hot semen." I got on my back and lifted my legs. My cock was rock hard.

He stood up, put on a condom, lubed my ass and fingered it, making me groan.

"I'm about to make you groan a lot more, Mike."

He put his hands behind my knees, pushed them down by my ears and slid his cock all the way up my ass. He slowly flexed his hips sliding his cock in and out of me. I groaned and groaned and shook my head back and forth. I flexed my ass muscles. He groaned and slapped my ass cheeks while rabbit-fucking my ass. I groaned loudly and shot on my belly and chest.

He started breathing harder, grunted, slammed his cock all the way up my ass, leaned over with his lips to my ear and asked, "You love that, don't you Mike?"

"Yes!"

He grunted, "Uh, uh, uh, uh," with each throb of his fat cock. I felt every spurt of his hot, redneck semen shoot up my ass into his condom. "I love riding your ass and dumping my hot semen up your ass." He wiped up my semen and fed it to me.

"You are so hot, you can ride my ass and throat all night."

"You are a gifted Cock Slave.

I pulled off his cock, dropped to my knees and sat back on my shins with my back against the bed, looked up at his truly beautiful face, now flushed red from the hard ass fucking he just gave me. I opened my mouth, bent my head back, stuck my tongue out and wagged it.

He poured his hot condom semen in my mouth. I swallowed it. "Do you know what edging is?"

"No."

"It's where a cocksucker gives a very slow blowjob, getting the man right up to cumming, then backing off. Then to the edge, then back. Men love it. It's like an extended mini-orgasm. When they do shoot, it's like an explosion for them and their cocksucker. You need to be sitting and relaxed. Get undressed and sit in that chair. Relax and let me do my thing."

He sat down on the chair and spread his legs. I got on my knees between his legs, put my hands on his hips and swallowed his entire cock. He groaned. I pulled off and looked up into his eyes. I wrapped my hand around his cock, skinned him back and licked the precum off his cock head. He groaned. I stopped and we locked eyes. I licked his cock head. He groaned.

I squeezed his huge, warm balls. He groaned. I went all the way down on him, then off. I did this for four minutes. I went all the way down on him, squeezed his balls and flexed my throat muscles and applied maximum suction.

He threw his head back and cried out, "Fuck!" as his huge cock throbbed wildly in my throat. He grunted with each throb, "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh." I felt every one of the many spurts he throbbed down my throat.

"So?"

"That was FUCKING amazing. That was the biggest orgasm I've ever had. It felt like I shot a lot more semen than I usually do. I have three hot, hung, aggressive buddies who go to my church. They, too, aren't getting their huge cocks serviced properly. You are going to serve them tomorrow evening. You should teach them to do that."

"Thank you, Cock Master. Yes, come to that back door tomorrow night at 8:00."

"I look forward to watching your servicing my buddies huge cocks! Where do you plan to eat dinner?"

"At the mall across the parking lot."

"Do you like barbeque?"

"Yes, love it. Why?"

"There are at least five amazing BBQ joints within five minutes of here. They all have good roasted piggy (big smile). I'm hungry. You?"

"Yes."

We got in his truck and he drove to a dive restaurant on the main highway. There was a bar and the air smelled of cigarette smoke and BBQ sauce. There was a jukebox with really good music playing.

We sat down at a table. We ordered a pitcher of beer. I ordered ribs, collard greens and French fries and he ordered fried chicken, mac and cheese and sweet corn. The food was amazing. I was so hungry, I ate everything. The waitress came up after we were done and asked if we wanted dessert.

I said, "No, we'll have that later." I reached under the table and squeezed his knee. Adam looked at me and smiled that huge, toothy smile. I paid the bill and he drove me back to my hotel. Before we got out, I leaned over, unzipped his pants, pulled his cock out, sucked it as I stroked his foreskin up and down. I wrapped my lips around his cock head as he shot my dessert in my mouth, which I swallowed.

To my great surprise, he did the same thing to me, leaned over, kissed me and said, "That was a great dessert! I look forward to sharing your ass and throat with my friends."

"Me, too." I fell asleep with a tummy full of really good barbeque and redneck semen.

The next afternoon, I texted him that I'd leave the hotel door and my room door open and for them to come into my room, undress and that I'd be waiting naked on my knees waiting to service their cocks.

At 8:00, Adam walked up with four other truly hot men, two blonds, one brunette and another redhead walked into my room where I was waiting, naked on my knees and shins. They all were tall, fit, wearing cowboy boots, tight jeans and t-shirts that showed their huge bulges and stiff nipples.

Adam said, "Men, this is Mike. He loves to have his tight ass and throat fucked aggressively by hot, hung, uncut studs like us."

They undressed. They were all very handsome with amazing bodies. They were all wearing crosses and wedding bands. He introduced them as they stroked their cocks hard. "This is Rick (who had a thick 11 inch, uncut cock), Alex (10"), Sam (10") and Billy (9"). Adam commanded, "Rick, on your back on the bed. Mike, roll a condom down on his huge cock. Sit on it while I fuck your throat. Men, watch us use his fuck holes. I challenge you to use them harder!"

"Put all your semen in this glass. After we've all had his ass and throat once, Mike will chug all this semen and Rick will throat fuck it and more down into his belly. God has truly blessed us with this hot, hungry Cock Slave!"

I rolled a condom all the way down on Rick's huge, thick cock, getting it hard. He cried out, "Fuck, Adam, you've found a really hot Cock Slave. He truly knows how to treat my huge, thick cock right. I've never used such a hot throat." I squatted over his cock, looked down into his big green eyes and sat all the way down on it. I flexed my ass muscles. "Fuck, Mike, keep flexing your ass muscles!"

When I groaned the first time, Adam shoved his cock all the way down my throat and putting one of his strong hands behind my head and another under my chin. He commanded, "Mike, look up into my eyes as I assault your throat. Flex your throat muscles and I'll reward you with more of my semen!"

He groaned and groaned, then grunted, pulled his huge cock out so his cock head was in my mouth. I wrapped my hand around his cock and squeezed it. He shot big filling my mouth with his hot, sweet semen as his cock throbbed in my hand as Rick's huge cock throbbed up my ass.

Adam said, "Fuck, Mike. Show me my semen in your mouth!" I put my head back and opened my mouth. I gargle it, swallowed it in one gulp and looked into Adam's beautiful eyes as Rick grunted loudly, shoved his cock all the way up my ass and shot what turned out to be a huge load.

I got on my knees and Rick poured his hot condom semen down my throat and slid his huge cock down my throat. I wrapped my arms around his muscular thighs. He went really slowly, saying, "I've been looking for a hot cocksucker like you all my life. I want to go slow and savor it. I'm guessing you love feeling my thick eleven inches sliding in and out past your tonsils."

I flexed my throat, he grunted, slid it all the way down and throbbed a huge load down my throat. I felt each spurt with each throb and grunt. He kept his cock in my throat, rubbed my head and looked down me with genuine sincerity and said, "Thank you."

Adam said, "Men, coat his pretty face with your hot semen."

I looked up at those four amazing men as they looked down at me, stroking their foreskins up and down their cocks. When they were started breathing harder, each walked up and shot on my face. By the time the last shot, the others were ready again.

Each hot stud dumped three huge loads on my face. Rick told me to open my mouth and he wiped all that semen into my mouth really slowly. He slid his cock down my throat with one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin as he slowly, slowly fucked my throat, looking down at me. I flexed my throat muscles, he grunted loudly, pulled out and shot in my mouth. I swallowed. He pulled me up, said "Thank you," got on his knees and sucked a load out of me.

Adam said, "Hey, he's the Cock Slave."

Rick answered, "He earned it! If you had an eleven inch cock, you'd understand just how good he is!" I laughed.

Adam said, "Mike, you've done really well servicing our ass and throat needs. I guess we owe you something. What would you like more semen?"

"No. I want to fuck Rick. Then, you all can do whatever you want to do with me."

Adam looked at Rick and asked, "Game?"

"Yes." He got on his back on the bed, legs up. I got down, spread his ass cheeks and licked his ass. I used my fingers to open up his anus and stuck my tongue in it. He groaned. I stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered his ass. He groaned.

I slid my cock up his ass and, holding his hips, slowly fucked his tight ass while rolling my hips. He groaned and said, "Fuck, I need to do that when I fuck ass and pussy!"

When I was ready to shoot, I leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Thank you for treating me with respect. I bet your wife and children worship you." I grunted and shot up his tight, hot ass. "Rick, on your knees!"

He dropped to his knees, bent back his head, opened his beautiful lips wide and stuck out his tongue. I dripped my semen down his throat and gently throat fucked him. He flexed his throat muscles, making me grunt as I shot down his throat. I pulled out, pulled him up to his feet and said, "Thank you. You're a great cocksucker. I'm guessing you are good at eating your wife out."

He stood up and whispered in my ear, "Yes, I am. I'll fuck her tight pussy like you just fucked my ass. I've learned something from you that will make me a better husband and lover."

I looked at Adam and asked him if he knew what spit roasting is. Of course, I did, but I wanted to hear how he described it.

Adam smiled and looked at the other men, "That's when a little piggy gets on all fours and takes a thick hard rod up his ass and another down his throat. Heat is applied, then people enjoy the pig. In that scenario, it's not so good for the pig but, I think you are talking about you being the little pig?"

I got on my bed on all fours. Adam took my ass and Rick took my throat. They fucked me slowly from both ends. Adam asked if I was enjoying it. I flexed my ass and throat muscles which must have felt great because Adam answered, "Guess that's a yes. Keep flexing, Mike."

Adam held my hips, massaging my lower back with his thumbs as he rabbit-fucked my ass. His cock throbbed and I felt his semen shoot up my ass into his condom. He pulled out. I felt all thick nine inches slide out past my sphincter.

Rick put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin. "I love feeling my fat cock sliding in and out of your throat." Rick's cock throbbed as shot down my throat. He pulled out and said, "Holy Mother of Jesus, what an amazing Cock Slave you found, Adam!"

I got on my back and said, "Men, that was so hot I'm about to shoot my huge load." Rick leaned over, took my cock in his hot mouth. I shot and he swallowed.

I leaned over on the bed, looking at myself in the full length mirrors on the closet. "Cock Masters, rabbit-fuck my ass so we all can watch. Adam, then Billy, then Sam, then Alex, then Rick. Put your hot semen in this glass."

They all put condoms on, slapped my ass and rubbed their huge cocks up and down my ass crack before they spread my ass cheeks, slid their cocks up my ass and, holding my shoulders, rabbit-fucked me hard.

Adam said, "Look men, I'm riding our hot little doggy." He slapped both my ass cheeks and commanded, "Giddy up, little doggy. I love riding your tight ass. Giddy up! Bark, little doggy!" I barked over and over again, and flexed my ass muscles repeatedly, making him cry out, "Holy Mother of Jesus, Mike is about to get his doggy ass pumped full of my semen!" He shoved his fat cock all the way up my ass.

I loved looking at his face in the mirrors as he shot and I felt his python throb as he leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Take that, doggy!" as I felt every spurt of his semen shoot into his condom. He pulled out and poured a huge load of semen in the glass. I marveled at how much semen these hot, Evangelical Republicans had in them.

Billy did the same thing, but harder, practically pushing me over. Sam fucked me even harder, slapping my ass cheeks hard. "Giddy up, little doggy. Look into that mirror and bark for me." I looked at myself in the mirror seeing that hot man holding my waist, rabbit-fucking me.

I barked, "Woof, woof, woof, woof!" Adam rubbed my head and said, "Good boy, little doggy. Flex those ass muscles!" I did and he grunted and cried out, "Holy Mother of Jesus!" and felt his huge cock throbbed what turned out to be another huge load of semen, pouring it in the glass.

Alex rabbit-fucked my ass harder. I woofed and woofed as I flexed my ass muscles. He quickly grunted. His cock throbbed harder than the men before him as he filled his condom up my ass with his semen.

Rick fucked me even harder, commanding, "Little doggy, bark for me!" I looked at us in the mirror and barked every time he shoved his huge, thick cock all the way up my ass. "Now, beg for my semen, li'l doggy!"

I begged, "Woof, Woof, please reward your little doggy with a huge load of semen up my ass!" He shoved once more, grunted and I felt his cock shoot more semen up my ass into his condom. He poured into the glass, which was now almost full.

Adam picked up the full glass, pointed to the floor and commanded, "Doggy, on your knees!"

I got down, put my hands up like the cock doggy I am and begged, "Please, please, please, hot Cock Master, feed me all that your semen, then stretch my throat and feed me more!"

Adam said, "Head back, little doggy, tongue out. Don't spill a drop or no more cock and semen for you."

He poured it all down my throat. I had to chug it in huge gulps so as not to let any of spill out of my mouth. I put my head down, opened my mouth wide and went back down on his cock.

He throat fucked me hard, shooting quickly, his cock throbbing even harder than before and filling my belly with even more of his hot semen. Sam and Alex did the same thing. Rick walked up to me and smacked his hard cock on my cheeks by shaking his hips.

I opened my mouth wide and looked up at him. I felt a connection with him. I cannot ever remember being throat fucked so hard or feeling so much hot semen slide down my esophagus. When he pulled out, I sat back on my shins and said, "Fuck, men. Thank you for treating my ass and throat so well!"

Adam walked up and said, "Stick that doggy tongue out again!" He looked down at me with his beautiful eyes and stroked his hot foreskin up and down his cock. I put the tip of my tongue on his piss hole. He grunted and shot another huge load of salty, sweet semen on my tongue. "Keep it there until I tell you to swallow."

"Men, time for Mike to demonstrate an amazing thing, edging. He did it to me last evening. Now he'll do it to me again, while Billy edges Sam and Rick edges Alex. Swallow my semen and tell them what you are going to do to their huge, fat cocks."

I told them, "It's where a cocksucker gives a very slow blowjob, getting the man right up to cumming, then backing off. Then to the edge, then back. Men love it. It's like an extended mini-orgasm. When they do shoot, it's like an explosion for them and their cocksucker."

12