Tales of a Cock Slave #81

Story Info
Fun with my upstairs neighbors in Brooklyn and NYC.
10.8k words
5
2.9k
2
0

Part 81 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

Eddie and Chris lived in the apartment above me in a brownstone in Fort Greene, Brooklyn. They were both very hot and, as I soon learned (the good way), hung and uncut. Eddie was tall, slender and muscular, very cute with buzzed hair, dark brown eyes, dark bushy eyebrows, a pug nose and beautiful lips, muscular legs, arms and a hot bubble butt and looked like the actor Shemar Moore who played Derek Morgan on the series, "Criminal Minds." I later learned he had really hot tattoos. He was a flight attendant pursuing a master's degree in Psychology.

His boyfriend, Chris, a very hot lawyer with a perfect face and blond wavy hair, lean muscular build, who also modeled, mainly for Ralph Lauren and looked like the Josh Dallas who played Ben Stone on the Netflix series "Manifest."

The night of my roommate's birthday (I made her a meal, but she had to work late). Eddie saw me out in the garden and asked what I was doing. I told him I'd cooked dinner for my roommate for her birthday, but she had to stay at work and was bored. He said, "Come up, have a beer with me and watch a movie."

I went up, he grabbed two beers from the fridge, we walked through his and Chris' bedroom to their living room and sat down on their couch watching the movie (the first gay porn movie I'd ever seen showing a hot white man on his knees between the knees of a hot, hung, uncut Latino deep throating his huge, thick, uncut cock).

He asked, "Do you like that?"

I answered with a smile on my face, "A hot white man sucking a hot Latino's huge uncut cock?" He looked into my eyes and said, "Yes!" He put his hand behind my head and guided me to my knees between his knees.

He stood up, unbuttoned his shorts, dropped them and his underwear, pulled his t-shirt over his head, then sat down. With a big smile, looking down into my eyes, mesmerizing me, he shook his fat nine inch uncut cock until it got hard and dripping precum. I licked the precum off his cock head, opened my mouth wide and went all the way down on his fat cock so my nose was in his pubes and my chin was in his big, warm balls.

With his hands on the sides of my head, he bobbed it up and down his cock, held it down, grunted loudly and shot hard. I felt his cock throbbing in my throat and his balls bouncing on my chin as he shot his hot Latino semen down into my belly.

I looked up at Eddie and kissed him. He opened his mouth and stuck his tongue in mine. We French kissed, getting us hard again. I stood up and Eddie sucked a load out of me. I sucked another load out of him. We sat there naked, smoked a joint and finished watching the movie.

A couple weeks later, Chris invited me to have dinner with him in their apartment. I was in the kitchen chatting with him as he was stirring the shrimp scampi with his right hand, I saw him rubbing his crotch with his left. He turned the stove down, smiled and winked, undid his belt, unbuttoned his pants, dropped them and his underwear.

He told me his hot semen would be my appetizer. Locking eyes, I dropped to my knees, licked the precum off his cock head, opened my mouth and swallowed his thick ten inch uncut cock in one gulp. He held my head and rabbit-fucked my throat aggressively, dumping deep into my belly. He pulled me up to my feet, pulled his pants up and said, "Dinner time."

"Chris, please suck my cock." He smiled and got on his knees looking up at me. I dropped my pants and underwear. He gave me an amazing blowjob, sucking a huge load out of me. "Hot blowjob, Chris.' We ate dinner.

After dinner, he said, "Time for dessert." He handed me an open condom. I smiled, walked over to their bed, kicked off my loafers, dropped my pants and underwear, stepped out of them. I asked him to undress and get on his back on their bed. His body was amazing. I put the condom in my mouth and rolled it all the way down on his cock, getting it rock hard.

I took the lube on the bedside table and lubed my ass and his cock. I sat down on his cock looking into his big blue eyes. We both groaned. I lifted my ass up and down on his fat cock. I flexed my ass muscles. He grunted loudly, bucked his hips up, stabbing his cock all the way up my ass. He grunted as his fat cock throbbed up my ass. I felt his semen shoot up into his condom.

I pulled off his cock and got on my back on the bed with my head over the edge. Chris poured his condom semen down my throat. I swallowed, put my head back and opened my mouth wide. He put his fingers on the back of my neck and is thumbs on my throat. He slid his cock all the way down my throat rubbing it through my throat. I loved it. I flexed my throat muscles.

"Fuck, Mike, keep doing that and I'll pull out and shoot my hot semen in your warm mouth. I flexed and flexed. He pulled out with his cock head in my mouth. I wrapped my hand around his thick, veiny cock and stroked it as I licked around his fat, smooth cock head under his thick foreskin. He grunted and filled my mouth with a huge load of semen.

My cheeks puffed out. I swallowed all of it with his cock head still in my mouth. He pulled out, leaned over and sucked my cock really well. He flexed his throat muscles. He pulled off with my cock head in his mouth. He licked around under my foreskin. I grunted and filled his mouth with my Welsh American semen.

He swallowed. I asked his to get on his back, legs up. I got on my knees, spread his slightly hairy ass cheeks and licked his pink asshole. He groaned. I spread his anus open and tongue fucked him. He groaned more. I stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered his ass. I looked down at him as I slowly slid my cock up his ass. "Hard or gentle, Chris?"

"Fuck my ass hard, Mike!" I put my hands behind his knees, pushed them down as I rabbit-fucked his hot ass hard. We both groaned and groaned. He flexed his ass muscles. I grunted as my cock throb my semen up his ass into my condom.

I pulled out. He turned around with his beautiful head over the edge of the bed, opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. I dripped my semen condom on his tongue and watched as it slid down his throat. He put his head back. I put my fingers on the back of his thick neck and thumbs on his throat and rubbed my cock as I slid it in and out past his tonsils. He flexed. I grunted and shot.

I pulled out and went down on his cock and sucked another load out of him as he shot deep down my throat.

"Fuck, I didn't realize Eddie and I had such a talented Cock Slave living downstairs. You ever been spit roasted?"

"Yes, many times. You and Eddie are hot Cock Slaves, too."

They invited me to a party. I arrived first. Chris and Eddie were already naked. I'd seen Chris naked, but not Eddie. It was amazing looking at those hot lovers sitting next to each other naked, cocks rock hard. I undressed. I don't think they realized how hot my body was.

Chris told Eddie and me to get on our knees in the middle of the living room, mouths open and tongues out. He put on gay porn. The men arrived and undressed.

They, too, had amazing bodies and huge, uncut cocks, all at least ten inches. All the men stood around us, us looking up into their handsome faces as they stroked their hot foreskins up and down their huge cocks. When they were about to shoot, they walked up to either Eddie or me, smiled, put their cock head on our tongue and shot into our throat. It was so hot feeling their semen slide down my throat.

Chris and a hot Irish American man, Patrick, who had a thick, ten inch uncut cock, rabbit-fucked our throats, then two more, then two more, then two more until all the hot men had fed us their semen.

After, Chris told Eddie and me to get on our backs on the bed, legs up. He put a bowl of condoms, a bottle of lube and a glass on the bedside table. One after another, starting with Chris and Patrick, each stud pushed our knees down and, looking hungrily into our eyes, rabbit-fucked our asses hard, their groins and fat balls slapping loudly against our asses.

They all grunted, shot up our asses in their condoms and poured their semen in the glass. All the other men rabbit-fucked both of us hard, Eddie and me groaning and groaning. Each had our ass. They all poured their semen in the glass.

Chris and Patrick sucked our cocks and swallowed our semen. They turned us around so our heads were over the edge of the bed. Chris poured half the semen down Eddie's throat, the other half down mine. The men lined up and rabbit-fucked our throats over and over throbbing their hot semen into our bellies as they rubbed our throats with their thumbs.

I lost track of how many times my throat got stretched as it was clear the men used our throats at least three times each. Most were very verbal, some slapped our face cheeks as they assaulted our throats.

We all took a break for Eddie and me to recover. We drank beer and smoked pot. After thirty minutes, Chris asked the men if they were ready to fuck our asses again. All nodded yes. Eddie and I got on our backs on the bed and submitted to them all rabbit-fucking our asses as many times as they could keep their cocks hard and have semen for us.

Again, most were very verbal and aggressive, slapping our ass cheeks as they pounded us with their huge, thick cocks. When they were done, the two glasses were full of milky semen. Chris and Patrick drank it, then got on their back on the bed. We all aggressively rabbit-fucked their asses, slapping their ass cheeks and being very verbal. We all groaned and groaned the whole time.

I was amazed those men had so much stamina and semen. We all took another break drinking beer and smoking pot. Chris and Patrick got back on their backs on the bed, heads bent back. Eddie and I fed them all the semen, then we all rabbit-fucked their throats, being verbal and slapping their face cheeks.

After the party, Eddie put on a hot porn movie of a white man getting gang banged by countless black men. He and Chris sat on the couch. I sucked his cock on all fours while Eddie fucked my ass. They both fucked me slowly. I felt Eddie's hand on my cock head.

They sped up, grunted and I felt their huge cocks throb deep inside me as they shot. I shot in Eddie's hand and heard him eat it. Eddie poured his semen in a glass. "Eddie, he's such a hot Cock Slave, right?"

Eddie sat on the couch and I sucked him while Chris fucked my ass. They rabbit-fucked me from both ends, grunting and shooting in under a minute. Chris caught my semen when they fucked another load out of me and fed it to Eddie. Chris poured his semen in the glass.

I got on my knees, bent back my head, opened my mouth, stuck out my tongue and wagged it. Chris said, "Fuck, hot neighbor. You love your semen!" He dripped their semen down my throat. I swallowed and put my head down, mouth open, tongue out and looked up at them as they stroked their foreskins up and down their thick cocks and shot into the back of my mouth. I felt all their semen slide down my throat.

Chris put one of his big hands on the back of my head and the other under my chin and slid his huge cock in and out of my throat. I flexed my throat muscles. "Eddie, I can feel his throat massaging my cock!"

Chris pushed my head all the way down on his cock with my nose in his funky pubes and chin on his huge, warm balls and grunted as it throbbed more semen into my belly. "Eddie, looks like his cock needs attention. Bend over with your hands on the bed. I want to watch while our Cock Slave fucks my boyfriend. Then, I'll suck his cock."

Eddie bent over. I got on my knees and spread his hairy ass cheeks and licked his asshole. He groaned and pushed his ass back on my tongue. I stood up, lubed and fingered his ass, which was surprisingly tight given how thick Chris' cock is. He groaned. I used one hand to place my cock head on his asshole and slapped his ass cheek with the other. "Fuck me, Mike!"

I put my hands on his hips and slowly fucked his ass. I leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Harder or slower?"

"Harder!" I rabbit-fucked his ass as he flexed his ass muscles. We both groaned and groaned. I leaned over, laying on his warm back, shoved my cock all the up into him, and as my cock throbbed, grunted as I filled my condom up his ass with my semen.

"Fuck, Mike, thank you." Chris told me to pour my semen in the glass and got down on his knees, looked up at me with his big, blue eyes and swallowed my cock in one gulp. I didn't have to do anything as he flexed his throat muscles. Almost immediately, I shot and he swallowed.

"Fuck, Chris, you are talented cocksucker, just like Eddie has a talented ass." Chris stood up and they looked at each other lovingly. "We're happy to have a new boy toy so close by. Let's smoke pot on the stairs to the garden and chill out." He got out three joints and a lighter. We went out the window in their kitchen, down the metal stairs I found in the junk pile across the street when they renovated it, and we sat there naked, smoking the joints. My roommate was not home.

So, Mike, how did you become such a talented Cock Slave?"

"My Freshman year, my RA was a hot, 6 foot 2 Irish American man, John Kelley, with red hair and bright blue eyes and a thick nine inch uncut cock. He was a big Irish American mama's boy. Caring and gentle when he taught me to suck cock and get fucked. He was the captain of the swim team, so you can imagine how hot his body was.

He hosted pot, beer, porn and jerk off parties in his room for the men who lived on his floor and what turned out to be very hot Brazilian boyfriend. He taught me how to suck cock which all the men on the floor loved. A week later, he came to my room to teach me how to get fucked."

"After that first suck-off session, John held a session where he told all the men they could fuck my ass. Only half wanted my ass. So, I sat on the cocks of the ones who wanted to fuck me and sucked the cocks of the ones who didn't. The first cock I sat on was Luther Meijer's, a hot 6 foot 2 Dutch American with bright green eyes and a thick nine inch uncut cock.

As I sat on his cock, and John slid his down my throat, I felt an electrical jolt go up my spine. After they watch Luther and John spit roast me, they all wanted my ass. I ended up getting spit roasted until each had my ass and throat. They ended up being my Cock Masters for the next two years, John being the aggressive one, Luther gentle."

They looked at each other and smiled. Chris said, "So hot! We're grateful for John and Luther trained you so well. We're having a party here next Wednesday with thirty or more hot, hung, uncut men. We always use condoms. Please attend."

"I'll do you hot men proud." I sucked them both off, went down to my room and fell into a deep, cum-induced asleep.

The party was amazing. I arrived first. Chris, Eddie and I undressed. We each smoked a joint. When they arrived, all the men took their clothes off and put them on a chair in their living room. They all got a drink and smoked a joint. It was a hot night, so everyone was wearing short, t-shirts and slip-off shoes. Chris introduced me, "Friends, this is Mike, our Cock Slave for tonight. Have fun! Treat him well."

"Mike and Eddie on all fours on the floor there." He put a bowl of opened condoms, a big bottle of lube and a large glass next to both of us. He and Patrick took Eddie and two other studs took me. They rabbit-fucking us hard, slapping our face and ass cheeks. Over the next two hours, we got spit roasted over and over until every man had our asses and throats.

The glasses were full of milky, white semen. I assumed we were going to drink the semen, then get throat fucked by them all. "Men, did they treat your cocks well?" All nodded and stroked their fat cocks.

"Eddie, my love, on your knees, head back, mouth wide open, tongue out." As they looked into each other's eyes, Chris poured all the semen down his throat bit by bit so he could swallow it all. He instructed all the hot, hung, uncut men to stretch his boyfriend's throat with their cocks. "Mike, go last." Chris throat fucked him hard. Others went slowly, others faster. By his hard cock, I could tell Eddie was loving it. I got down and sucked him off while the last man used his throat. I flexed, he grunted and fed me a huge load.

After all the other men were done with him, I looked into his big, brown eyes and gently throat fucked him with my hands on the back of his pretty head rubbing his hair. He flexed his throat muscles and I shot down his throat. Chris commanded, "Eddie, stay on your knees with your mouth open and tongue out. Mike, do that same thing. Men, coat their faces!"

Eddie and I watched as all the hot men stood around us stroking their foreskins up and down their huge, thick cocks, and when they were ready to shoot, chose Eddie or me and grunted out their semen on our faces and tongues. They all shot twice so Eddie and got a load out of each.

The two biggest men, eleven inch, uncut black man and Polish man wiped all that hot semen into our mouths. We both leaned forward to take their huge cocks down our throats. We went down on them and they rabbit-fucked our throats hard holding the sides of our heads. By the end, Chris said, "You two studs, put them to bed there. Everyone else, get dressed and go. I hope you all had fun tonight." I heard them say they had a great time.

Chris got into bed between us. We fell asleep, sweaty and cum drunk in a room that smelled of semen and pot.

In the morning, Chris cooked us a great breakfast. "Both of you were fucking amazing last night. "Mike, I loved watching you love servicing all those huge cocks. They all told me you were amazing. Eddie, my love, you were hot as usual. Eddie and I go to a private sex club in the basement of a building in the West Village. Mike, are you interested in coming with us one night? It will be a longer, hotter night than last night."

"Yes! Let me know when!" I sucked them both off and went back to my apartment. I fell asleep worn out and cum drunk and took a two hour nap.

I saw Chris on the street two day later. "We're going to the club tonight. Clean your ass out and get ready to enjoy many more cocks than at our party. Eddie used to be the club Cock Slave, now it will be you. We will make sure you are treated well and with respect."

Chris had a car and he drove us into the city and parked in a garage in the West Village. We got out, walked around the corner and down some steps to the basement level of a nice townhouse. He rang the bell and a hot, hairy muscular ginger bear with a huge uncut cock opened the door and asked, "Is this our new hot Cock Slave, Chris?"

"Yes, Bear, Eddie and thirty other hot, hung men broke him in two nights ago. Let's get this party started. Mike follow me. First, we need to undress. Put your clothes in one of those cubbies."

"Let's smoke some pot and drink a beer to get us in the mood. Mike, you are really going to need these." He lit three joints, handed one to me and one to Eddie and we smoked them and drank the beers.

"Mike, on your knees under that spotlight and open that hot mouth wide." Bear walked up and Chris said, "That's thirteen thick inches of aggressive cock. Open wide and submit." I leaned forward, looked up into his big green eyes and furry face as he put his cock in my mouth.

He put one huge hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and slowly slid his fat python down my throat, me feeling every fat inch stretching my tonsils. I flexed, he groaned and rabbit-fucked my throat harder than I had ever been throat fucked, all the way in, so my nose was in his funky pubes and chin on his huge, warm balls, then almost out with his plum-sized cock head in my mouth.

He grunted loudly as he shot down my throat. There were over thirty hot men standing around stroking their huge cocks watching in awe as that huge, thick cock slid in and out of my mouth and throat.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers