Tales of a Femdom Aes Sedai

Story Info
An Aes Sedai uses female domination to save a lost warder.
5.5k words
4.79
5.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VRRWest
VRRWest
8 Followers

Author's note:

This story is set in the Wheel of Time universe, but you don't need to have read the books to follow it.

I've included a brief introduction and primer to the Wheel of Time world, so if you wish to start the story right away, skip down to where it says "Chapter 1."

Although the actual story in the Wheel of Time series is very chaste, the aesthetic is very horny. There are constant references to switching, (spanking) mind control collars, and there is even a race who force their prisoners to strip naked and perform a year of service. Oh my, lots of fuel for a BDSM story. So I've written one exploring a femdom relationship between an Aes Sedai and her warder. There are some non-consenting elements to this story so be warned.

***

Primer

Setting: This series is set in the Wheel of Time universe, sometime around the first book in the series.

One Power: The source of magic in this world, which is split into two halves, saidar, the female half saidin, the male half. The male half has been corrupted and sends any male user of the One Power mad. Consequently, all magic users in the world are female.

Aes Sedai: Women who can channel the One Power, and have been trained in the White Tower of Tar Valon. There are seven different Ajah (factions) who all serve different aims. For this story, the only two that matter are the Green Ajah who can bond to several different warders and the Red Ajah who don't bond with warders at all.

Warder: Men who are bound to bound to Aes Sedai through the One Power as protectors. This bond gives them increased strength, stamina and healing ability.

Bond: The bond between an Aes Sedai and her warder allows them to sense each other's location and emotional state. The bond can be used by an Aes Sedai to compel her warder to act against his own wishes. It can also be masked by an Aes Sedai so the warder can temporarily not feel the bond or his Aes Sadai's location or feelings.

***

Disclaimer

I do not own The Wheel of Time or any of the related characters. The Wheel of Time is created by Robert Jordan. This story is intended for entertainment purposes only. As the author of this fanfiction, I earn no compensation in any form from its publication.

***

Chapter 1

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose in the streets of Tar Valon. The wind was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.

"Shut that window will you dear warder." Meridin Sedai was very comfortable giving out orders, even to men she'd just met.

Colm Tassal didn't have the will to fight the order and so dutifully pulled the window closed to keep the breeze out. He had been listless and directionless since the death of the Aes Sedai he was previously bonded to. This was expected, almost all warders who had suffered through the death of their Aes Sedai died, if not initially through the shock or in defence of their fallen Aes Sedai, soon thereafter through depression.

This was the first time he'd met Meridin. Colm's warder bond has been transfer to her upon the death of the Aes Sedai he was bonded to.

He had been sent to Meridin because she had a reputation for being able to save warders from this fate.

That wasn't the only thing she had a reputation for.

Meridin was tall, with long black flowing down over her long silk green robes. Her face was youthfully smooth, without a single line on it. At first, it didn't make sense to Colm, some of the stories he had heard about her exploits with her male warders dated back decades. She must be older than she looked, with the ageless look of the Aes Sedai keeping her face and body youthful.

Colm had heard so many stories of her, hushed stories that most didn't believe. Men kept as servants, sex with more than one partner at a time, and sex acts that would turn your hair white. Or so the stories said. All were performed under her direction and for her enjoyment. In the White Tower, woman lead relationships were common. In fact, they were the only sort of relationship an Aes Sedai would enter into, so for her to have a reputation of being sexually dominant here in the White Tower she must be dominant indeed.

"I know all about how your previous Aes Sedai died. But I want to start by telling you that I'm very different from her. I know when words are enough. I also know when to take a man down with force."

Colm was thrown by her tone. She was talking as if she was flirting, but she was talking about battling? It didn't make much sense unless she was talking about different ways to take a man down by force. He shivered thinking of her reputation for taking men down in a different context.

His previous Aes Sedai had died in an accident. She was too indecisive in dealing with a man who had been sent mad by his ability to channel the One Power, not sure whether to subdue him forcefully or talk him down peacefully she ended up doing neither and it cost her her life.

Her lips curled into a flirtatious smile. "Acts of service are a type of love. And your path back to loving yourself again is to love others."

"That's my secret. I get you to perform acts of service for me. Every kind of service you can imagine. From placing grapes on my tongue to placing your tongue in me. From filling my cup with wine to filling me with your cock. You'll do it all."

Colm gasped. He wasn't used to women being this forward.

"The more service you perform for me, the more you will feel love. And once you can feel love again, you'll rediscover your will to live."

Meridin shuffled backwards in her seat and continued "Let's start with something small. Come massage my shoulders."

Colm hesitated. He really didn't want to do this menial work, he especially didn't want to do it for her. "Must I Aes Sedai?"

"Yes, you must."

Suddenly his body felt an overwhelming urge to move across the room and start massaging her shoulders. He tried as hard as he could to fight the feeling, but his body seemed to have a mind of its own and moved to exactly where she had indicated, placed his hands on her shoulders and started rubbing. Colm was in shock, what on earth was happening to him?

Meridin streched her neck as he massaged. "Isn't it nicer when you just do what I want? It's one of the powers all Aes Sedai's have over their warders you know, we can compel them to do whatever we want. It's a lot nicer when we don't have to use that power though."

As quickly as it came, the inescapable urge to massage her left. Colm was left with his hands on her shoulders, and left with a choice: Did he continue to massage her of his own free will? Or should he resist and run the risk of her using that power on him again, forcing him to do it against his will? Oh well he thought, it's only a massage. I may as well do as she wishes, and continued to massage her.

He worked his way along, massaging her shoulders along to her neck.

"The other really useful power that the warder bond gives me is the ability to read your emotional state. For example, right now I can sense how listless you are. You don't feel like doing anything. Not for yourself or for anyone else."

She pointed to her spine encouraging him to massage further down her back.

"But yet here you are, massaging my back. Performing an act of service for me. It might be against your will at this point, but eventually, you will be begging to do things for me."

Colm frowned, thankful that he was behind her back and that she couldn't see his face. There's no way he'll end up serving her, he promised himself. I'll never beg to serve her, he promised. Never. I don't want to do anything for anyone. Certainly not her, and certainly not begging.

Meridin stretched out her shoulders and asked him to massage along her shoulder blades. "I can sense what your emotions remember. Right now it might be defiant anger, but I can also sense all your other emotions. I can tell what gets you excited as easily as I can sense what gets you angry."

"Every man has things that get him excited. It's just a matter of finding what. I think I know a few of them already. I think you like powerful women. Hmm, I can sense that caused a little stir. Do you like fucking powerful women?" Colm was silent. "No, I can't sense anything there. What about being fucked by a powerful woman?"

The idea of a powerful woman fucking him stirred dirty thoughts in Colm's mind. He tried to repress them but to no avail.

"Oh, you like being fucked, do you? You want to be laying on your back, held down by the woman above you, as she fucks you?

"Don't deny it. My mind can experience the excitement it gives you as much as your cock does." She looked down at the firm outline Colm's cock was making in his pants.

"Thank you for your service dear warder," Meridin said, standing up. "Come and join me on the bed."

The bed was far larger than a regular one and appeared to be made of sung wood. He assumed it must be an Ogier bed, much larger than a human would need. But why would one Aes Sedai need a bed this big for just herself? It could comfortably fit three or four adults.

The bed head was shaped like an enormous tree but was unlike any tree he had ever seen before, its branches curled back on each other in ring shapes sprinkling the headboard with holes roughly the size of his fist.

"Take off your shirt, lie down on the bed, and stick your hands through the holes."

He resisted and made no movement to either strip or move towards the bed. A massage was one thing. But lying on the bed for her was another.

"I said strip to the waist, lie on the bed and put your hands through the holes."

Once again, against his wishes, his body stirred to action. It felt like his body was moving naturally, but his mind had nothing to do with it. She was using compel on him again.

He stood to full height and took off his top. He was a tall man, on the skinnier side but with strong arms. Apart from his arms and butt, his frame was small, and he was certainly not as muscular as most other warders. She reached around him and gave but buttocks a squeeze. He'd had comments most of his adult life from women about how much they admired his larger behind, and he never quite believed them. But the look on Meridin's face as she cupped his cheek told him she was impressed.

Before he knew it, he'd followed her exact orders, he was topless and on his back. His arms stretched out wide as his hands choose holes on opposite sides of the headboard leaving his chest stretched across the bed.

"Now, try to take them out" Meridin ordered as a mischievous grin spread across her face.

He strained, but immediately found he couldn't remove his hands at all. Even when he pulled with all his strength he was unable to make them budge, even slightly. It was as if they were bound with invisible ropes, but how he wondered?

"It's just a little use of the One Power. One little weave of air around your wrists. It's very simple to cast and has some amazing applications in the bedroom. It ties as strong as any rope, but without the nasty business of rope burn."

She ordered him to lie still and he complied, unsure if he did it out of fear or if she used compel on him again. She untied his belt and removed his pants, leaving him entirely naked and unable to move. His cock was bare to the world, semi-erect from her earlier teasing.

Being naked in front of a fully clothed woman left him feeling vulnerable. His nakedness combined with her controlling stare left no illisions as to who was in control. Colm felt a wave of confusion as conflicting emotions washed over him. He felt electrified with both sexual excitement and fear. He felt powerless and yet desired.

She moved closer to him, her green silk gown drawing softly against his naked skin. She stared down at his naked body as if inspecting him. Against his wishes, his cock began to harden. He tried to tell himself that she must be compelling it hard, but deep down he knew being so powerless before her was turning him on.

Her eyes were transfixed on his member and the more she stared, the harder it made him. By the time she reached down to touch him, he was already rock hard.

Meridin took her time, exploring every aspect of his cock. She ran a finger along it, noting how it slightly curved towards his body. She slowly stroked it from base to tip, lingering on the mushroom-like head.

She held her fingers about an inch apart and walked them up his length as if measuring him. Colm knew from spending a lot of time around other warders that his member was decidedly average. Neither big enough to brag about nor small enough to be ashamed of.

"Hmm," she said, not indicating if she was happy or unhappy with his size. Watching her literally size him up but not knowing whether she was impressed or disappointed was driving Colm wild. She made a circle around the head of his cock with her index finger and thumb, leaving them in a circle shape as she raised them to her eyes, inspecting his girth. "I can work with this," she said with a hint of contentment.

"But before I make you fuck me, there's one more service you must perform."

She climbed up on the bed, kneeling above him with one knee on either side of his torso and began to unbutton her green dress. The buttons were straight down the middle and she took her time, undoing each button starting from the top.

Once she was all the way unbuttoned, she slowly opened her dress, exposing her body from top to bottom. Starting with her round white breasts, she opened further to show her smooth flat stomach and eventually the little tuft of black hair above her sex.

Now fully naked, she threw the dress on the floor and moved her knees up to either side of his head.

Her pussy was right above his face now, and she lowered her womanhood closer and closer to his face.

"Do I need to compel you again, or will you perform this act of service freely?"

Whatever it was in him that stirred when she had stared at his cock was now blowing a gale with her kneeling over his face. She stared directly down at him, waiting on his answer.

He stared back up at her, trying to meet her gaze. But his eyes were drawn to the rest of her body. Just by trying to lock eyes with her, he could also see her pussy, her breasts and her face staring down at him. The incredibly erotic view was impossible for him to look away from.

Try as he might to hang onto his earlier promises not to give in to her, he desired nothing more than to bury his tongue deep inside her.

From his position directly underneath her, he could see that her pussy was already very wet. Her tangy scent filled his nose fueling his desire. Her hair was neatly trimmed into a little tuft, which left her lips and folds very visible. Her clit was fully erect and poking out of her folds as if begging him to lick it. He couldn't take his eyes off her, as much as he tried not to give in.

"Freely or compelled?" she asked again.

"Freely, Aes Sedai," he said breathily, his body betraying his desire.

She lowered herself further so her pussy was all he could see. He couldn't hold himself back, first just kissing her on her little tuft of hair, and then diving tongue first into her folds. She tasted totally intoxicating to him to the point he struggled to keep his mind on the task of pleasing her. He found himself just licking and kissing aimlessly.

He felt another wave of compel hit him, this time making him involuntarily stick his tongue out as far as he could.

She started rocking back and forth, rubbing her clit on his tongue. Grinding herself back and forward on his face.

She started to quicken the pace, riding his face faster and faster. Her thighs and body pressed down so completely on his face that Colm could barely hear anything. Which left him surprised to feel her moans through his face, rather than hear them through his ears.

His tongue was getting tired and he was struggling to draw breath, but she didn't slow down. He didn't want her to either. The pressure of her pussy on his face was driving him wild.

Soon he felt the moaning come to a crescendo as she came on his face. She stopped rocking and pressed her clit even harder into his tongue.

She climbed down from on top of him and lay next to him while catching her breath. "That's a good start, young warder. A good start indeed."

She looked down at his cock. Despite the earlier promises he made himself, being under her control actually made him more aroused.

Her hand waved around in a spiral pattern around his length without actually touching him. He didn't know what she was doing but he couldn't feel anything if she was acting on him with the One Power.

"This is my favourite way to weave air, you can wrap it tightly around a part of the human body and it creates a small barrier." More quickly than his eyes could see she grabbed his cock and squeezed it as hard as she could. Or at least she appeared to, he couldn't feel it at all. The barrier that the weave of air caused stopped him from being able to feel any touches to his cock at all. She ran her fingers up and down his length. Nothing. She wet one of her fingers in her mouth and ran it around his head. Nothing. Ordinarily, that would drive him wild, but now it felt like nothing was touching him at all.

"This is one of the biggest problems I have with warders, particularly poorly trained ones. They never last as long as you need them to. Not without me giving them a little protection anyway." She punctuated this point by slapping his cock. To his surprise, he couldn't feel that either. "But you'll soon find being under my protection can be very mutually beneficial. It's why Aes Sedai and warders bond in the first place. I protect you, and you serve me. "

Now that she had regained her breath, she climbed on top of him ready to mount him.

She lined his throbbing erect cock up with her and slowly slid back letting it enter her.

Colm could feel none of it though. He watched her face as she took her time, sliding down so slowly she was barely moving. Her eyes were closed, savouring every second.

Once she'd slid all the way down his length, he could feel her body pressed as tightly against his as possible. He could feel her chest against his, her stomach against his. Her abs against his. But that was as far as the feeling went. He couldn't feel his cock at all. He was left to only imagine the divine pressure of her pussy swallowing him.

She started to fuck him now, rising and falling ever so slowly.

His inability to feel any of the sex was driving him wild. He tried to thrust into her, matching her rhythm in a vain effort to feel something, but it didn't help at all.

"Oh no you don't," she said, waving her hand again. "I'm in control here, and I chose the tempo." He tried to thrust again, but after another wave of her hand, he found another weave of air constraining him. This time across his hips, pinning him down to the bed.

She kept going, fucking him at the same slow rate. She was in control here and she knew how to make the feeling last.

She started moaning and increasing how hard she was thrusting down on him. Not faster, just harder. And harder. Her breathing quickened. Colm's ears told him that she was getting close to cumming.

"Are you ready for me to release you and show you a glimpse of how glorious your time with me can be?"

His eyes darted down to his cock which was still entering her over and over as she continued to ride him. "Please Aes Sedai. Please let me feel it."

His cock was still fully erect, throbbing with anticipation. Begging for the embrace of her pussy that he could see his cock going into but could not feel.

VRRWest
VRRWest
8 Followers
12