Tales of a Fucktoy - 06/21/23

Story Info
This series chronicles a sub and fucktoy.
3.7k words
4.31
4k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/08/2023
Created 06/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis : This series chronicles the real life of a true sub and fucktoy. She is controlled by her Master to be but an object, body, toy and holes for men to use. This is not fiction or fantasy. The people, activities and events are all true, but some names, locations and identifying details have been changed to protect the privacy of the people involved.

To fully understand and appreciate things and how she got to where she is now, it is recommended that you read The Backstory.

Note : Entries with a date signify days she was used worthy of telling. However, she is used many other days, but not all are documented.

06/21/2023

It was a workday, but today was a light one for the slut and she was able to stop working earlier than her usual mid-afternoon quitting time. That meant she was free for use that afternoon. Given MM had yet to see her new tattoo, he was chosen.

She texted asking if he was able to stop by after his work to use the slut - adding that she had something new for him she thought he would like. He soon replied that he was available and set a time for his arrival. It would be well more than an hour before he got there, so she had plenty of time to get ready for him. She also had plenty of time to think about his reaction to her new tattoo. The more she did, the more excited and horny she got.

As his arrival time neared, she dressed in what her Master had selected for her. Today, she wore a white shirt, left unbuttoned and only tied at her tits to perfectly present them. She added a stretchy black skirt that was almost too short to start and rode up higher with her every movement. She completed the look with black fishnet stockings and her favorite ankle-strap stilettos heels. When asked to describe how she looked, how she felt, she simply answered: "Slutty. Very slutty."

Being this dressed for MM was not the norm. He typically prefers her naked in heels and ready to be used. So, as she waited for his arrival, she also thought about that, as well as getting to show him her Fucktoy tattoo. Her thoughts drifted and her fingers mindlessly rubbed her wet pussy until she was startled by his knock on the door. It was unlocked so he could let himself in and, like other days, he found her standing in the middle of the family room in Presentation position.

He was a man of very few words, so she was uncertain what he thought about her outfit. Even though she could see his eyes surveying her exposed flesh, he never commented. Having been prepared for that by her Master, she quickly said she hoped he was pleased with how she was presented, then asked if he would like her to remove the top to expose her tits for him.

He'd no sooner said he would and her fingers were at the knot holding it together. In seconds, it was untied, freeing her tits and hard nipples showing him how excited she was to do that for him. Without hesitation or asking, she told him she would remove her skirt, too, so he could see how wet and ready she was for him to use her how he wished. Still facing him, she slipped her fingers inside the waistband to slowly slid it over her hips until it freely dropped to the floor, exposing her glistening, wet pussy and new tattoo.

She watched as his eyes naturally moved to her pussy, but stayed fixated longer than usual. As he gazed at her tattoo, she broke the silence by saying she wanted it because it marks her for what she is. A slight smile came to his face and he finally spoke, only saying "It is fitting." Immediately, she felt not relief, but pleasure, proud that he liked it.

She spoke again, asking if he would like to make her prove it is fitting, earn that name. His response was to say "Get down there" and point at the floor. She quickly moved to all fours, pressed her tits to the floor and raised her ass up high to present her holes for him to choose and use.

She knew what he would want and felt it when the head of his cock pressed against her tight asshole. He stabbed at her puckered hole a few times until the head slid inside. Once in, he harshly thrust more and more of his rigid shaft in her, stretching her as he did. She gasped at the sudden assault and pain, but obediently kept her ass up high to accept it and please him.

In no time, his cock was fully immersed in her ass and he was fucking her with long, fluid strokes. She felt each lunge force his cock deeper, testing her. His intensity and pace just continued to escalate until, eventually, he was harshly pounding into her, her tits sliding against the floor under her.

As he continued his attack on her ass with unrelenting fervor, she could tell he wanted to fuck her just as hard as he could to see if should could handle it. At times, she struggled, as his cock slammed the depths of her dark hole, but she allowed him to do it to her because it is what she is for. After what felt like forever, he finally reached his limit and cummed. His pace slowed, but his cock stayed in her until he had milked every drop from his cock.

His cock slipped out of her tight now-gaped hole and released her, after which she slumped on the floor at his feet. Looking down, satisfied with what he done to her, he said "Wait. I want to use you more."

She already knew he would use her more than once, but hearing his words and how they were spoken, made her feel good. His wishes re-energized her because she could serve her purpose still more to please him. Not a word was spoken, as she rested and waited for him to recover and tell her what he wanted of her next. He only glanced over at her occasionally, as if checking on her, gauging her.

Fully rested, ready and hard again, he told the slut to move to the couch and lay on her back. She knew that was his favorite place for her, not just because he could fuck her deep, but so he could watch her face to see how she handled the use and could be rougher if he wanted. Once sprawled on the couch, he moved between her legs to spread and lift them up. That left her holes totally exposed and vulnerable to him.

Holding her legs, he pulled her closer as he moved toward her, his cock sliding between her pussy and ass. She thought he would want her ass again, but waited to see. He toyed with her wet pussy with the head of his cock, but turns out that was just to lube it, as he soon moved lower to press against her brown hole.

Having been freshly fucked, her ass was a bit looser and his juice-covered cock slipped in easier than before. She felt as he spread her hole and slid inside, but he just kept pushing until it was deep in her ass. He held it there for a moment, looking at her face for a reaction, before retreating until only the head stayed inside. Then, without warning or hesitation, he shoved it in as hard and deep as he could.

She gasped at the sudden attack, but was in no position to do anything about --- and she did not want to resist. She only wanted him to use her ass for his pleasure. And he did. At first, his thrusts were slow, methodical, but always deep, as if measuring her. He kept that rhythm for awhile, almost lulling her into a false sense of security.

Sensing she was handling that pace with little trouble, he slammed into her hard and deep with no notice. She reacted just as he expected, which pleased him. He followed that up with still more abuse, equally hard, equally deep. And he could see that she struggled with it. So he just kept roughly banging her.

He continued to toy with her and her ass, varying his pace, his intensity, keeping her off balance as to what would come next. He relished that control, knowing she could do nothing about it other than accept it. For almost 10 minutes, he fucked her ass and made her struggle. Then he saw in her face what he was seeking.

Her face and reaction were that of the submissive slut, relegated to just a hole for his cock. He knew he had her where he wanted and began his final assault on her. Still holding her legs high and tight, he plowed into her even deeper, rougher than before. Leaning into and over her, he soon had her bouncing off the couch cushions, causing her to rise up to meet him as he pushed into her.

Again and again, harder and harder, he pummeled her tight ass. He wanted to hurt her and he was. He could see it in her face, hear it in her groans. That is what he wants her for, motivates him to make her the fucktoy she is and drives him to take what he wants. At this point, his cock was rapidly and repeatedly hammering her and it wasn't long before he released yet another load from fucking her ass. Once again, he continued to pump her to drain his cock.

He slid his cock from her hole and, having no more use for her, began to redress to leave. She obediently thanked him and asked if she was worthy of her fucktoy tattoo. He said she was and that he has told some friends about her and they want to use her. That both pleased and intrigued her, so she asked how many others knew about her. He replied that about 7 others know and want to fuck her pussy and ass. And they would all like to come and use her as a group.

His words and the mental image struck a chord in her, but she stammered that she would check with her Master. Then she added that she would like to show his friends that she is a fucktoy wants and please them all.

After she showed him out, her Master commented how she got off easy because MM was alone. She agreed, knowing he was right, to which He added "Perhaps the slut needs used more." She knew it was her pace to do as told, plus, deep down, her brief time with MM did, in fact, just make her crave more use. "If you wish", she replied.

His next words answered her question -- "See if the boy are outside." She obediently went upstairs to the window that overlooked where they hung out and returned, advising that they were. That there were 4 and 1 was a new guy. "Perfect. I'm sure they'll enjoy my slut."

Before going out, she was told to change into her most revealing halter top, which just barely concealed her nipples. She also wore pair of super short shorts that bared the bottom of her ass cheeks and showed the outline of her pussy. She noted that they only covered the top half of the tattoo. Her Master's response was a simple "Yes, I know."

After changing, she went out and walked to where they were, knowing they could see her before she got close. When she saw their eyes fixated on her body, her pussy quickly got very wet again. When she finally got to where they were, she engaged in small talk, allowing them to inspect her well-exposed body. They liked her outfit and she thanked them, but looked down to acknowledge the shorts didn't fully cover her tattoo.

She asked if the new one already knew about her and it, and they said he did not. Without hesitation, she turned to face the new boy and pushed her shorts lower to reveal the full tattoo. While he and the others admired it what it said, she declared that it is what she is, why his friends come to see her and why she came outside today. After a small pause for effect, she asked them all "Would you like to use me like a fucktoy?"

The question didn't even need answering, as all were very eager to use her after seeing her. They made the short trip back to her place, the boys trailing behind, talking amongst themselves and watching her ass in those shorts. Once home, she moved to the center of the room to stand before them. Speaking mostly to the new one, she said "Let me show you what a fucktoy needing to be used looks like."

With that, she peeled off the halter to free her molded tits and hard nipples they had plainly seen poking at the top. Her hands moved across her tits, taking time to cup them while pinching her nipples. Her fingers drifted lower down her body until they met the single button holding the shorts in place and fiddled with it a moment before popping it open. As she slid the zipper down, she peel back the shorts to once again show her full tattoo and down to the top of her wet pussy.

Slipping her fingers inside the shorts, she pressed down while wiggling her hips. In no time, they were released from her waist so she could give them one last shove and let them tumble to the floor at her feet. She kicked them aside and stepped forward to retrieve the ankle-strap heels she'd worn for her fucking by MM. Setting them on the floor, she turned away from the boys and bent down only from the waist to secure one, then the other. As she did, she showed them the holes she was given to please men.

Completely naked and now atop her heels, she turned to face them again, spreading her feet as trained. Her pussy tingled as she thought about how she was just used by MM and would soon be used more by the 4 that were in front of her. As she stood before them with her pussy agape, the pool of juices was clearly evident - to her and them.

Breaking the silence and anxiety, she asked "Where do you want to use the slut first?" One quickly spoke up to say "On your hands and knees." Following his direction, she moved to the floor and positioned herself with tits down and ass raised high. As she waited, she could feel that her ass was still slightly open from the recent fucking and her juices were draining from her drenched pussy.

She was facing away presenting her holes, but sensed one moving behind her. A moment later, she felt his finger slide through her wet pussy from bottom to top, stopping agonizingly short of her hard clit. Her hips involuntarily moved to push the finger harder against her throbbing slit and he dug in deeper. But only for a moment and to toy with her, as he removed his finger and murmured "Uh-Uh, slut."

He quickly replaced the finger with the head of his cock, which easily slipped through her juices to poke inside her tight pussy. He paused as she let out a low moan, then suddenly shoved his entire cock in her, causing her to gasp. With that, his punishment began. He would pull almost all the way out, only to slam into her hard and deep. He varied his pace between smooth, fluid thrusts and powerful stabbing plunges.

She felt every bit the fucktoy she was as his cock repeatedly fucked her wet, tight hole. She enjoyed it - not for the sexual sensations. It's the mental aspect of being a body and holes to please that drives, excites and completes her. She was now conditioned to where she only wanted to be used hard. As he got even rougher, more deliberate in how he pounded into her pussy, she knew he was about to cum. And then he did, his cock pulsing as it emptied its load.

He slipped his cock from her wet hole and she relaxed, taking a few deep breaths to recover. But she remained in position, waiting for the next cock or instructions where to move. She soon knew her orders were to stay in fucking position as she felt a new cock pushing into her freshly-fucked hole. Wanting it to fill and fuck her just as much as the guy did, she pushed back to meet his thrusts, helping him quickly bury his hard rod into her.

Now filled, she eagerly waited for the ride and to be ridden. Almost immediately, he increased his speed and forcefulness, shoving her forward with each thrust. Even though he was average size and she been fucked many, many time, her pussy was still very tight and clasped his shaft. The more he plunged in and out of her, the harder and deeper he got. Moments turned to minutes while she accepted his use, so wanting to please him.

She no longer had a concept of time, just the repeated pounding of his cock in her hole. Soon, she could tell he was close and clenched her pussy tighter around his cock. She felt the euphoric pulsing of his cock and knew she had coaxed yet another load.

Having satisfied two, she knew there were still two more hard cocks waiting their turn. Like the others, they kept her on all fours and mounted her pussy from behind. Both, including the new one, knew they could fuck her as hard as they wanted and neither held back. Her pink hole was throbbing from their constant use, but she kept her hips high, allowing them the perfect angle to lean down and into her.

When the first had unloaded inside her, it was quickly replaced by a fresh cock. The momentary lull gave her a slight respite, but the pummeling started all over. Their use was taking a toll on her, yet she felt her pussy growing still wetter. Her mind somewhat in a fog, she just took the abuse of yet another cock fucking her like a good fucktoy. Eventually, she had served her purpose again as he, too, emptied his load.

The first round complete, she fell from her hands and knees onto the floor in front of them. When her Master asked if she needed a small break, she refused, saying their cocks were hard and she knew they wanted to use her again. Then add that she wanted --- needed --- to be used more.

Almost rhetorically, she asked if they had more use for her and they said they did. She asked where they wanted the slut and they said bent over the table. She rose and moved, feeling the juices move in her pussy as she did. She bent forward, pressing her tits flat against the tabletop, her 5" inch heels raised her up to the perfect height. She moved her feet wider to give them easier access.

Her wait was short-lived when she felt hands on her hips, then a cock pressing against and into her pussy. Her juices paved the way, allowing him to easily penetrate her. Instantly, he was deep inside and began abusing her again. His movements were deliberate, each one smashing into her.

She knew --- and he knew - the table would hold her in place, so she felt the full brunt of each thrust. His cock callously pistoned in and out in a steady rhythm that intensified with time. As he got close, she felt his pace slow as he stabbed her wet hole with all his might until he released his load into her.

In what seemed like seconds, the next cock was in her, picking up where the other had stopped. Almost as if trying to outdo his friend, he was even rougher on her. He exploited how she was positioned atop her heels by driving up into her. Each time, she lurched forward, but met the table's edge, allowing him to bury his cock as far as it could go. After riding her long and hard, he leaned in, his cock gushing as he did.

The third stepped up to accept the challenge of seeing who could fuck her the hardest. His approach was quickly revealed as he started hard and fast, and never eased up. If anything, he got faster, grinding his rigid shaft against her now sore fuckhole. His pace, while effective in using her, eventually took its toll, unleashing his load into her.

The last one, having watched the others, finally got his turn. He easily pushed into her now-soaked pussy, battering it with his cock. He started with a methodical, yet determined pace that rocked her back and forth. He continued that rhythm, her body now glistening with sweat. Now relegated to just a hole, she accepted the abuse, but felt his grip on her hips tighten. As it did, he began to pull her back to meet his inward thrusts, each one forcing her to take his cock still deeper. As that continued, he increased his speed, his intensity until finally spewing into her.

When his hands and cock finally released her, she rose to turn and face them, wobbling slightly as she did. She could tell they were done, but still asked if they had more use for her. They did not, so she thanked them, adding she hoped they were pleased.

After showing them out, she flopped on the couch, totally drained, totally used. Given she is unable to cum from being fucked and only through her clit being used, she was left unsatisfied - accept knowing she had pleased them all. Combined with her earlier use by MM, her ass and pussy had been repeatedly fucked like the fucktoy she is for more than 2 hours. A good day and job well done.

12