Tales of a Hot Gymnast Ch. 02

Story Info
Things get complicated when your gf’s best friend calls.
5.6k words
4.58
11.9k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of my hot gymnast story. There will be more if people are interested. There's lesbian sex and a lot of video sex. Enjoy and thanks for reading. Thanks to kenjisato for the amazing editing work.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Sarah got a job at the gymnastics club and moved into a flat nearby. We fucked every few days but hadn't put a label on our relationship. Her friends Holly and Nikki had gone back to Scotland but featured heavily in my fantasies. Their naked bodies writhing in the hot tub moaning, as my friends and I fucked them in the summer house.

One night as I lay in bed with Sarah my phone pinged. It was a text from an unknown number. I was surprised to see a picture of Holly completely naked.

The picture showed everything from the waist up. A tight flat stomach with milky white skin. Huge plump tits with small pale-pink nipples. Her beautiful face was framed by long wavy red hair. Her mouth was open slightly, pink lips glistening as if they had just been licked. She had cute little freckles bridging her nose. Her big green eyes twinkled as she looked at the camera.

I looked over at Sarah sound asleep beside me. Would this bother her? Sure, we weren't officially dating not in a formal relationship and I had seen both her friends naked. She hadn't minded then. I thought about that night in the hot tub. Sarah stroked my cock under the water not knowing Holly's hand was squeezing my leg. Sarah didn't know that I had returned Holly's affection running my hand up her soft thigh to finger her tight pink pussy. If Max hadn't got there first I'm sure Holly and I would have gotten physical.

I should play it cool and not respond. I wanted to have a relationship with Sarah. Was it worth potentially ruining whatever was between us? Three dots indicated Holly was sending another message, I waited with bated breath.

"Oh fuck sorry babes. That was meant for someone else my bad ;p xx"

My heart sank into my stomach. I should have guessed it was a mistake. I couldn't help feeling embarrassed and a little jealous. I know I shouldn't be. I had Sarah and what we had was great. There was no need to respond, it had been a mistake. But looking at her picture, the look in her eyes and the swell of those beautiful tits, I couldn't help myself.

"Never apologise for a photo that hot xx" I replied.

I smiled when I saw she had read it. There was a slight pause before the response.

"Like what you saw then hun xx :p"

"Didn't compare to the hot tub but not bad lol Xx" I replied.

Her response was instant "Been thinking about that a lot have you? I know I have xxx"

Sarah rolled over in her sleep and put an arm on my chest, nuzzling her nose into my shoulder. Just the thought of texting Holly with Sarah draped over me got me hard.

"I can't lie, you do keep cropping up in my head from time to time. Usually doing something filthy ;p xx"

There were two ways this would go either she would subtly shut me down for overstepping the mark. Or this was about to get very interesting. Sarah's breath was on my chest as her leg moved up and over mine. The feel of her soft warm body made my cock continue to harden.

"I don't do filthy things? I'm a good girl ;p" Holly replied

She had shown that she was not a good girl. Getting pounded from behind by a bloke you met a few hours ago. And in front of everyone was not good-girl behaviour.

"It starts in the hot tub. We both let our hands roam under the water. I start stroking your thigh pulling your neck to kiss your lips. I bet you know how to use those sweet lips to get a bloke hard." I left it there, hoping she would continue the narrative.

I only had to wait a few seconds before she replied. "You're a bad boy, what would Sarah say? Xxx"

Sarah had told me about Holly's mischievous side. So I formed an appropriate response.

"She's laying asleep on me right now. Should I wake her and ask? I bet you are a kinky bitch in bed" I wrote back.

She took a while to reply. Sarah sighed softly in a deep sleep.

"Oh, you are a bad boy. Does having her hot naked body on you make you hard? I would join you guys but you couldn't handle it xxx" she typed, teasing me.

"I'm sure I could satisfy both of your needs. If you were here now I'm sure I could make you both scream together." I replied.

A quick reply just said "lol alright then pal tell me how xx"

Sarah must be having a good dream as she started rubbing her leg against mine. A soft sigh escaped her lips. I paused, taking my time to order my thoughts before replying.

"It would start by tying both your wrists with a silk scarf. Lifting them above your heads and securing them to the headboard. I have a blindfold that I think you both would enjoy. Starting with a kiss on those sweet succulent lips of yours I would work my way south. Planting kisses down your body to the tops of your tits.

Then I would take an ice cube and gently roll it down your body. I'd pop ice into my mouth with one of your nipples and roll the cube around it. How would you react to that?" I asked.

There was a long pause before the reply. Sarah's dream was starting to get her worked up. I felt her hand stroking my body. It snaked down to just above my big throbbing cock. She was still asleep judging by her deep breathing. Her face was illuminated by my phone screen.

Holly's next message just read "something like this lol ;)xx"

There was a short video attached. Holly lay naked on top of her bed legs spread wide a little red landing strip pointing to her hot pink pussy. It was glistening with juices. Two fingers were penetrating her tight hole sliding in up to the second knuckle and back out. Moaning she brought her dripping fingers to her lips and slipped them in.

Looking straight into the camera she moaned. "I want you to fuck me, baby".

Sarah stirred at the noise and her hand rested on my hard dick. I locked my phone and slipped it under a pillow. Sarah was waking up and slowly started stroking my shaft.

"Mmm, you must have been having the same dream as me... Naughty boy" she growled.

Still, in a slight stupor, she slid down my body and gave my cock a long lick from base to tip. My hand slid up the back of her leg and nestled in the crease of her peachy bum. I could feel the heat coming from her pussy and lightly slid a finger down her wet folds.

Shuddering slightly, I felt my cock being enveloped by her warm mouth. I felt soft lips rubbing down the veins, a firm tongue sliding along my cock, making it wet. Having Sarah draped across me gave me easy access to her hot snatch. I started brushing my fingers lightly over her entrance feeling the moist folds as I searched for her clit.

Whilst receiving mind-blowing head from an insanely hot woman I'm ashamed to say my thoughts were on Holly. In the darkness, it was easy to picture her body draped over me instead of Sarah's. Her pink lips sucked on my cock. Her hot pink pussy getting teased and probed by my fingers.

I pictured her fiery hair cascading down her back and smelled the scent of her dripping snatch as I rubbed my fingers along her engorged clit. I pulled Sarah's legs closer to me and moved her hips into position. Her moist pussy was now mere inches above my face. Her aroma was sweet with a hint of musk. I delicately slid my fingers up the back of her thighs firmly grasped her hips and pulled her hot sweet cunt onto my mouth. I extended my tongue and gave a long, deep lick.

Sarah moaned, sending vibrations into my hard steel pole in her mouth. She sped up. Bobbing up and down on my cock whilst I continued to probe her with my tongue. In my mind, I saw Holly's beautifully freckled face and deep, enchanting green eyes feeling her hot breath on my cock as her lips released me giving a deep, throaty groan.

I had my long tongue deep inside her now. I alternated fucking her with my tongue and nibbling on her clit. Her hips were grinding her pussy onto my face, warm juices running down my chin. My cock was completely forgotten as her moans increased, and she started muttering.

"I'm going to cum, I'm cumming, I'm cumming.... OH, FUCK!!!!"

She shouted the last part and I pulled her firmly down onto my face sucking as much of her juices as I could. Sarah writhed on top of me, I could feel her pussy clench and release over and over again. Once still she started to lick my cock again, but I gently turned her around. I pulled her up for a passionate kiss. The taste of her pussy mixed with the taste of my cock. Giving her a soft firm hug our naked bodies entwined as we drifted off to sleep.

"I love you..." she murmured as she fell asleep.

I couldn't respond, I felt sick with shame. The last time we uttered those words, was when we broke up before university, and it was accompanied by a lot of tears.

I lay in the dark pondering my feelings for Sarah did I love her? How could I have been thinking of Holly if I did? I gently moved Sarah off me and she fell into a deep sleep. I felt for my phone under the pillow, pulled it out and saw Holly's sexy grin on the video again. The feeling of shame made way for arousal. I could worry about feelings tomorrow, I needed release tonight.

I messaged Holly describing the last few moments in detail. We texted back and forth for a few more minutes until I shot warm sticky cum everywhere. She said she had orgasmed too. Guilt washed over me.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

The feelings of guilt continued when I woke up the next morning. Sarah lay beside me still in a deep sleep. Looking at her beautiful face I regretted last night. It wasn't cheating in the traditional sense but it had given me clarity. I wanted a proper relationship with Sarah and couldn't risk that mucking about with her friend.

I deleted the messages from Holly together with the photos and video. Sarah was running a late session at the club later, so I left her sleeping and got ready for work.

Work the next week was tough. Every time I closed my eyes I saw Holly's mischievous smile. I masturbated three or four times a day in the staff-room toilet it was pathetic really.

Looking in the bathroom mirror after the last time, I told myself. "Ryan you're pathetic. You're not twelve get a grip you fucking loser."

That seemed to help and I was able to get work done after that. Sarah had casually enquired if my friend Max had spoken to me about Holly. It appeared they had been in regular contact since the hot-tub night. I felt a little annoyed unjustifiably but felt better that I had deleted her messages.

Looking at the time on Thursday night it was late around eight o'clock. Sarah's training session finished at nine, then she would lock up and run home. She only lived a half-hour run from the gym. I could meet her and drive her home, maybe talk about all this stuff in my head. Omitting certain elements of course.

I got to the club and went straight in. I still had a membership card as I used the weights room there. I had got there early so decided to let off some steam and did a quick fifteen-minute workout. Whilst I was there I met Max. We exchanged pleasantries but I stayed away from asking about Holly.

Sarah was in the main hall, working with a group of girls. Judging by the tired look on their faces she was working them hard. I stood at the door and watched. A striking girl with braided jet-black hair was balancing on the beam. She had a perfectly petite figure contained in a dark training leotard. Her skin was pale, almost pearlescent. A fringe of jet-black hair framed a distinctive face from a bygone era one more at home on a nineteen-forties pin-up her dark eyes were almost black.

Biting her lip in concentration the girl finished her routine with a perfect dismount and looked over at Sarah. There was silence, and then Sarah started clapping and ran over, giving her a big hug.

The rest of the girls noticed me and started whispering. I thought I'd better go speak to Sarah or else get accused of perving. Not unjustifiably.

"Hey, I didn't mean to interrupt. I just popped in for a workout after work. Thought I'd see if you wanted a lift."

Sarah gave me a sceptical look as she walked over. I went to hug her but thought better of it. How would it look to the girls, for their coach to be hugging strange men during their sessions?

She smiled. "Thanks, but I won't be done for another hour. I wouldn't want you to wait" nodding her head behind, she added in a whisper "Know who that is?"

I took a closer look at the cute girl behind her. She was stretching off, bending to touch her toes. Pert little heart-shaped bum wiggling as she stretched.

"No, should I?"

"Laura Guthrum she had a massive crush on you when we were here. Followed us around everywhere. Kept trying to sit with us at lunch" Sarah giggled.

I remembered her. Skinny little thing like a bean pole. With braces and a lot of spots on her face. She was a bit kooky. Never really fit in socially with anyone. Kids had called her Gothrum the undead gymnast. She had matured a lot. Her skin had cleared to reveal a strikingly beautiful face. Doing some mental maths, I realised she must be nearly nineteen now.

"Why don't you go say hello, I reckon that would make her day she's a little low on confidence at the moment."

As we walked over the group of girls started giggling again.

"Hey Laura that was an amazing routine" I said, sincerely.

Looking up from her stretch she wobbled slightly and snapped up.

"Thank you, I've trained hard." She was deadpan and awkward, holding eye contact intently hardly blinking.

I could hear the other girls laughing at her. I was feeling awkward, not sure what to do.

"How do you like Sarah's coaching a bit of a hard arse I bet." I winked at Sarah who punched me on the arm.

"No, she pushes me to be better. I have improved immensely under her tutelage. Are you working here, too?" It seemed a casual question, but I could tell there was a faint trace of hope in her voice.

"No I'm a solicitor I just use the gym here occasionally," I said seeing a little look of disappointment flicker in her dark eyes.

Sarah left us for a moment to talk to the other girls. A strange look crossed Laura's face like she was pondering something.

Quite directly she said "You look in good shape do you train here a lot? I train most nights. I've been working on grip strength. I bet I could beat you on the rings." Her voice was monotone and deadpan but I sensed a hint of a smile.

I laughed. When we were younger I had felt bad for her. She didn't seem to have any friends. The two of us would have a competition to see how long we could hang from the rings. I smashed Laura every time as she was just a kid.

"Don't know about that, you're in great shape but I bet I could take you easy" I teased.

Looking at me directly she whispered so only I heard. "I should be so lucky"

There was a little colour in her cheeks the merest smile at the corner of her mouth.

I was stunned into silence. She turned to join the rest of the group. As she walked away I noticed she had a really hot body. I walked over to Sarah and as I approached she looked at her watch.

"I'll be at least another hour here if not two, I don't want to keep you waiting"

"I don't mind I can help lock up. I'll take a shower, grab some take-out and come back" I said.

"I appreciate the offer, but I want to run back anyway. How about I come to your place for dinner tomorrow night, I'll bring sushi." She smiled as she spoke, but I knew I was getting swerved.

Putting on what I hoped was a 'not fussed face' I said "Sounds good let Let me know if you want me to prep anything"

I waved a quick goodbye to Laura but she was in the corner stretching on her own. Seeing the other girls distracted, Sarah gave me a quick peck on the lips.

Frustrated I wouldn't be seeing Sarah tonight I decided to get an early night. Lying in bed, Holly came back into my mind. I tried to distract myself by watching porn. If I released my sexual tension maybe she would leave my mind. I had a projector hooked up to my PC to watch stuff in bed. I put on my usual porn site and flicked through looking for a suitable distraction. There was a thumbnail of a girl that looked familiar, but I couldn't place her.

The girl lay in bed under the covers, obviously struggling to sleep. Seeing the look of concentration on her face reminded me of who she looked like Laura. This girl could be her sister, with the same pale skin and black hair. She didn't have the same dark eyes but it was a close fit. My cock hardened as I remembered Laura's striking looks. I hadn't thought of her sexually before but instantly replaced this pornstar with Laura.

Unable to sleep, she started to squirm under the covers. A pale arm wrapped around her from behind comforting her. To my surprise her lover resembled Holly. She had smaller tits and darker hair but it was also a close match. She even had the same green eyes.

I decided I couldn't fight fate and kept watching. The redhead comforted her lover by stroking her face. Pulling her by the chin she planted a soft kiss on Laura's lips. I immediately started stroking my hardening cock. In my mind, it was Holly kissing Laura on the screen.

Holly turned Laura over and slowly slid her naked body on top of her. Brushing the jet-black hair from her face, she resumed delicately kissing her lips. Laura removed the sheet covering Holly's back and revealed their supple pale bodies. Holly's toned legs straddled Laura's waist. Long wavy red hair, trailing down her back. Laura ran her hands slowly up Holly's thighs to grope her bum.

Holly kept giving soft delicate kisses, slipping in a little tongue, as Laura's mouth opened. Her hands crept up her lover's back stroking and massaging as they went. Their tits pressed together hard nipples rubbing against each other. Laura's hand reached Holly's cheek and moved her hair behind an ear. Holly broke their kiss and started moving down, planting little kisses along Laura's supple body as she went. Reaching a nipple she stopped and slipped it into her mouth. Laura watched as she sucked, nibbled her nipple and twiddled a strand of hair between her fingers.

This display was turning me on so much that it deserved something extra. Leaning over I reached into the bottom drawer of a bedside table. I grabbed some tingle lube that I kept there. I used it with Sarah every so often to mix things up. The cool tingle sensation between my hand and cock was amazing. I was in danger of blowing my load before the girls even got close.

Holly left Laura's glistening nipple and slipped further down her body, towards her shaved pussy. Laura still twiddled a strand of her hair with the other hand she lightly drew circles around her wet nipple.

Once Holly reached her pussy she started planting little kisses on Laura's thighs Laura's slowly writhing body enjoying the sensations. Her pussy looked slightly wet already. Staring into her eyes Holly stuck out her tongue and gave a single long lick right into the folds of her pussy.

My hand was pumping up and down rapidly now. I felt tingling along the shaft and rubbed a glob of lube into the tip. This pushed me to the brink.

Holly was lapping and probing with her tongue Laura moaned and wriggled her body slowly arching her back slightly. Her hands reached for Holly's head and she pushed her mouth into her wet pussy. I was getting close when a notification came up on my phone. It showed a new social media message from an unknown number. Curious I let go of my cock and opened it.

"Hey you, I didn't get a pic back the other night. :pxx I think it's more than fair, after the vid I sent you... or didn't you like it? xx"

It was Holly and she ended the message with a pouting emoji.

I should have ignored it. I had already decided to make things official with Sarah. On the other hand, I hadn't yet and I was already wanking over a fantasy of her anyway. My cock beat my head and I went to the bathroom. I took a full-frontal photo in the mirror toned, pumped-up muscles bulging. My enlarged cock stretched in front of me a little pre-cum dripping from the tip. I captioned the photo "funny... I was just thinking of you." And sent it.

12