Tales of Alavern 02 (Non-Canon)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since when do you call me that instead of my Queen, Brianna?" she asked sadly, then sighed. "You are upset with me..." Naomi's voice trailed off, her face falling almost completely as her stride suddenly came to a dead stop. Brianna felt her heart drop cold into her chest at the sight of it and couldn't keep up her defenses anymore after the long hours of denying herself access to her emotions.

"I..I don't want to be." Brianna confessed as tears started to fall gently from her eyes. The two of them were barely in the entrance hall that led to the throne room and Brianna stopped walking as well. "I just..."

"Are you disgusted with me?" Naomi interrupted, backing away slightly as she wrapped her arms around herself. "Ashamed of catching me in bed with him?"

"No!" Brianna shouted, turning towards Naomi suddenly. "I..I'm angry, and I'm sad but... I don't know, Naomi. I don't know what's wrong with me. I've never felt like this before. I just...when I saw you...when I saw that smile you had on your face." Brianna felt herself lose all control, her tears flowed freely from her eyes as she tried in vain to wipe them all away.

Naomi's eyes went wide, having never seen Brianna of all people break down like this. Naomi's arms dropped as she quickly rushed over to Brianna, who turned her face away. She had never wanted Naomi to see this ugly side of her. A side she had never realized even existed before this morning, yet now here it was. Disgusted and bared to the one person she was hoping to hide it from most.

"Please stop looking at me." Brianna begged as Naomi tried to look her in the face. "I hate that I can't just be happy for you. It shouldn't matter that he's a man as long as you're happy." she said, her words getting a bit harder to understand as her tears began carrying through to her voice. "Why does it hurt so much...?" she asked quietly.

She flinched when Naomi suddenly wrapped her arms around her and her legs turned traitor, giving out on her as they both quickly sank to the floor. Brianna wanted to pull away but her body betrayed her, her arms only wrapping themselves around her own body as she cried on the floor with her best friend holding her.

"Brianna..." Naomi said softly, stroking Brianna's back in the most comforting manner she could. "If it's not because you're upset with me, and not because of Cyrus...this pain you're speaking of...are you jealous?" she asked softly, never ceasing in her comforting motions.

Brianna looked at her friend, blinking through tears as Naomi's words echoed through her head. Could it be possible? Was she jealous of Cyrus sleeping with Naomi? She had never felt like this with any of Naomi's other lovers, so why would this be any different. That's what she was thinking until the image of Naomi's smile this morning passed through her head again. The hurricane gambit of emotions tore through her once again and the simple truth finally dawned on her.

"Yes." Brianna answered quietly. She gritted her teeth, her thoughts racing at the truth she had revealed to both Naomi and herself. An infinitely loud silence hung between the two of them and Brianna wondered why her friend and former queen wasn't saying anything. The waiting was agony, not being sure if Naomi found her pathetic, amusing or whatever else, and Brianna silently begged her friend to say or do anything just to break that terrible tension.

Brianna's wish was fulfilled as Naomi started to snicker, then chuckle and finally exploded into loud, merry laughter. She felt her cheeks flush in equal parts embarrassment and outrage. All of this time, all of their years of friendship and love and Naomi was laughing at her? Brianna gritted her teeth, afraid to do or say anything for fear that she would explode and break down until she was no more.

"Brianna..." Naomi said, taking her arms off of Brianna and gently cupping her face. "Captain of the Alavern Honor Guard, lifelong friend and confidante to Queen Naomi...the woman I've been in love with since I first learned what love truly felt like, is jealous of the man I spent a single night of passion with. Jealous of him, instead of the others I've taken to bed over the years, and why? Because I was curious what sleeping with him would be like? Or because I figure that I could come to truly care about him in the way you think I have after only a single night? How can I not laugh Brianna... my friend, my light and love?"

Brianna just sat there flabbergasted, the words she just heard running over and over again in her head. Had Naomi, her Naomi, really just said that she loved her? Brianna's heart started racing like it was trying to escape her chest, while her mind went through memories of the two of them. She remembered how hard she fought to become Captain of the guard, managing to defeat several other warriors she had to admit were better than her by the skin of her teeth. She remembered the warm feelings when she would accompany Naomi during parties or official functions.

She especially remembered one particular party when the two of them had gotten bored of everyone speaking about crop yields and asinine politics. The two of them had snuck away and Naomi had been drinking steadily throughout the night. She remembered stepping onto the balcony, just the two of them under a beautiful moonlit night and Naomi snuggling up in her arms, demanding to be held. She remembered the two of them gazing into each other's eyes at one point and Naomi's lips being so tantalizingly close. Brianna flinched at that memory, realizing only now that Naomi had wanted a kiss even back then.

"Brianna?" Naomi said, snapping the captain out of her daze. Brianna gazed into her friend's eyes, seeing the same tempest of emotions there that she felt within herself and for the first time...everything truly made sense. "Please say something."

"I love you too, Naomi." she replied to the former queen as her tears ran anew, but this time from joy rather than her own heavy heart. "I think...I always have. I was just too obtuse to realize it, too wrapped in thinking that everything between us had to be about duty. I'm sorry I didn't realize it sooner. Sorry I've wasted so much time..." Brianna's words were stopped suddenly by Naomi gently placing a finger over her lips.

Naomi was smiling warmly at her, tears falling from her eyes as well. The two of them sat there a moment, two high-ranking members of the palace on the floor in a secluded spot in the courtyard acting completely inappropriately, and then the moment ended. The two of them meet each other in a fierce kiss, lips locking fast and tongues already seeking each other out. There was no more palace, no more duty, no more titles. Just the two of them and the overwhelming love they had finally managed to spark into a roaring flame.

Their arms wrapped around one another and Brianna's senses were completely flooded by Naomi. She was wearing a floral perfume, the same one she had worn on that night so long ago when they should have declared their love for one another. It flooded her body with a sense of warmth, matched only by the sense of utter completion that flooded into her mouth by the taste of her former queen. She was spices and wine, the most delicious combination of sultry and exotic. Brianna never wanted the moment to end.

Chapter 6

Naomi threw open the door to Brianna's chambers, dragging her lover along as she had down the winding hallways of the palace. She knew they had passed by a few people along the way, hearing murmurs of "finally" or "about time" and things of that nature but she was unable to care what anyone else was saying. The only one who mattered was currently glued to her lips, just as they had been barrelling down the hallways on their way there.

Brianna nudged the door closed behind them with the tips of her toes, her sandal slipping off in the effort and causing them to share a giddy laugh together with their lips still pressed together. All the years of unexpressed emotion seemed like it was rushing forth all at once for both of them, an unstoppable tidal wave of romantic passion that demanded they consummate their achievement.

Naomi broke their kiss at long last and tossed Brianna onto her own bed, before looking around the familiar surroundings. Brianna's room was even more spartan than her own, with not even a vanity mirror inside of it despite there being plenty of room for more. The bed, however, was large and luxurious. Brianna knew better than most the value of good sleep and had gone ahead and splurged on it, covering it in fine silk and filling it with a special gel that conformed to the body of the people who slept on it.

It was this fantastic bed that Brianna was gulping nervously on while Naomi crawled on it after her, stalking like a sensual predator closer and closer to her beloved prey. Naomi stopped right at Brianna's feet, smiling devilishly at her while she slowly removed Brianna's last remaining sandal and tossed it off the bed.

"There, isn't that much better?" Naomi cooed, causing Brianna to blush terribly. She looked at the state of the captain's feet, clearly worn out from the hours of harsh walking and patrolling. Naomi smiled as she gently grabbed one of the feet and began to massage it, watching in delight at Brianna's adorable, confused expression.

"Naomi, I thought..." Brianna started to say, only to be cut off by her love gently shushing her.

"Oh, we certainly will but now that I finally have you, I'm never letting you go. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Brianna. We have all the time in the world, now that I know you love me." the former queen replied, smiling warmly.

"Are you...did you just..." Brianna stuttered.

"I will, soon but not quite yet. Right now, it's just you and me, Brianna. I plan to enjoy it thoroughly. We can discuss our future later. Like I said, I'm not letting you go so we have all the time we'll ever need." Naomi said as she began to roughly knead the worn feet of her lover. Brianna moaned quietly, unused to such things. "Now hush, my love. Your queen commands it." Brianna blushed profusely again, nodding slowly to Naomi while biting her lower lip. She kept massaging Brianna's feet, smirking in delight at the captain's low moans and slight squirming. She knew that this was going to be a fun night if she could get this much of a reaction out of a mere foot rub.

She looked over Brianna's body, still dressed in light armor and tingled slightly at the thought of getting to take it off piece by piece. Brianna was known as the tougher-than-iron Captain of the Honor Guard to most of Alavern, but Naomi was aware of just how subservient she really was. She planned to take full advantage of it tonight. She would not merely make love to Brianna, she would conquer her. Her love just required a little...preparation first.

"Is this good, Brianna? I'm not hurting you, am I?" Naomi asked sweetly, smiling at Brianna who was fighting to keep her eyes open instead of fluttering.

"Not at all. This feels amazing, Naomi." she said in a breathy moan, smiling softly. "Great Mother, were you always this good at massage?"

"I have been for many years. I studied it with Megara for a time, needing something to occupy me while I was waiting to be officially chosen by my mother as a candidate for queen. I found the study fascinating and in all honesty, I enjoyed the power of pleasure I held over others as I would squeeze and rub their aches and pains away." Naomi explained to her friend, then made a show of sighing softly. "I never thought I would miss being queen so much."

"I told you Naomi, you will always be my queen. Even if you're not in possession of the crown at the moment." Brianna said tenderly. Naomi smiled, smirking on the inside as Brianna told her the exact words she had been hoping to hear. She knew her beloved Captain all too well. Tonight was going to be very, very enjoyable.

"Would it be too much to ask you to call me that then?" Naomi asked sweetly. "Not all the time, of course, but since it's just the two of us..."

"Of course not. I would be more than happy to, my queen." Brianna replied, just as sweetly. The title sent a shiver of delight right up Naomi's spine, causing her breath to hitch a moment as she finished rubbing Brianna's feet. She crawled up further to her lover and brought Brianna into a kiss, needy and possessive. Brianna seemed surprised, but melted against her lips easily.

Naomi's breasts squished against the breastplate her love was wearing and she snaked her fingers down Brianna's sides to where the armor fastened. She deftly untied the knots and loosened the armor, breaking the kiss so she could slide the armor over Brianna's head and toss it aside. All Brianna wore underneath it was some soft wrapping to protect her breasts from chafing and Naomi licked her lips. They had bathed together so much over the years that she knew exactly what Brianna looked like without them and she'd fantasized about just this moment for years. It was becoming hard to maintain self-control.

"Naomi?" Brianna suddenly asked, flustered and breathing quite heavily. "Is this really happening?" Brianna's voice held a tone of disbelief and Naomi smiled, stroking her friend and lover's cheek softly.

"It is." Naomi said. "I'm going to take all of this off of you..." she continued while sensually running her fingers down to the shin guards to untie them, "and then we're going to begin consummating our love and I won't stop until you are completely and utterly mine. Is that okay?" Naomi finished, tossing the first shin guard away and ignoring the loud clanking that echoed throughout the nearly empty room.

"Oooh yes..." Brianna moaned out, already shaking from anticipation as Naomi shed her armor one piece at a time. Each metal piece hit the ground with a loud clanging sound and soon all that clothed Brianna were a pair of panties and the wrapping around her breasts, shins and wrists. Brianna squirmed adorably underneath her, and Naomi smiled as she slinked back up and pressed her weight down on her friend, capturing her lips in yet another kiss.

The two moaned in one another's mouths, Naomi shuffling to remove her own sandals as they began to slowly lose themselves in the passions of each other. She allowed Brianna's hand to snake up under her shirt and slowly remove it, baring her breasts to her lover since she had decided against a bra for the day. She smirked as she took the shirt from Brianna's hands and used it to tenderly bind her love's wrists together. She gently raked her teeth against Brianna's neck as she proceeded to bind her hands to the headboard of her own magnificent bed. Brianna's time as a free woman was officially over...

Chapter 7

Brianna gazed up at her queen, breath caught in her throat at the sight of Naomi's magnificent body kneeling above her. All that covered her love now was a pair of string panties but Naomi had stripped her completely bare once she had bound her hands to the bed. She was nude and tied up, on display as though she were the queen's prize. She would never admit it, but the thought of Naomi sitting back on her throne with Brianna tied naked to it aroused her endlessly.

"Comfortable?" Naomi asked suddenly, snapping Brianna out of her embarrassingly sexy thoughts. Brianna felt her mouth go dry as she struggled to come up with an answer for her queen, her face flush with embarrassment and arousal. It was all she could manage just to simply nod to Naomi, who chuckled and kissed her cheek.

Naomi wasted no further time after receiving her answer, taking her finger to Brianna's slit and teasing it slowly while she placed soft kisses and love bites on her neck and collarbone. Brianna gasped out in shock and delight as her queen began teasing her, then whimpered as she continued. She hadn't thought of having a first time with Naomi before tonight, but the few sexual fantasies she'd had until now never involved her being bound to her own bed. She shuddered as Naomi's teeth found one of her nipples, deciding that she liked this better than her fantasies after all.

Naomi was relentless, spreading her pussy lips apart again and again while her mouth worked Brianna's ample bust. Brianna's toes curled involuntarily at what her queen was doing to her and she bit her lip to keep from crying out so soon. She didn't want to show weakness from such tender teasings when she knew that there was going to be so much more in store for her tonight.

"Brianna, you're already starting to soak the sheets." Naomi teased her, chuckling softly as she peppered tender kisses on her breasts. "I've only just started warming you up. I'm going to exhaust my poor Captain of the Guard before I've even taken off my panties at this rate." Brianna squirmed and whimpered at Naomi's words, shivering slightly as Naomi worked those expert fingers around her teasingly, deftly coming just within reach of her clit but never actually touching it. Every expert touch made Brianna more and more needy with every passing second, driving her slowly insane when all the touching stopped quite suddenly.

"Naomi?" Brianna asked, a bit confused why she had suddenly stopped until she opened her eyes and saw her queen standing above her. Naomi untied the string on her panties and let them simply flutter away from her, exposing herself entirely. Brianna had seen Naomi naked before, usually during baths, but this was the first time her body ever seemed so...intimidating, yet inviting at the same time.

"It's time to service your queen, Brianna." Naomi said in a sultry voice as she lowered herself onto her lover's face. There was simply no choice, Brianna opened her mouth as Naomi's womanhood came to rest upon your lips. She'd never done this before, but had received extensive instruction from her mother over the years who was paranoid that her daughter would never find a lover. She was confident that she could please the woman she loved as she began, parting her lips and letting her tongue run up and down Naomi's slit.

Her queen made a soft, pleased noise at this, so Brianna continued tasting her. Naomi tasted a bit sweet and salty, unlike anything she'd ever experienced before, but the taste didn't matter at all compared to the sounds her love was making above her. Naomi's lusty pants were music to her ears and as her love started to grind slowly against her face, Brianna switched from licking to sucking. Naomi moaned out loud in approval of the shift as Brianna sucked on her queen's pussy, grabbing handfuls of the captain's hair.

"Brianna, oh by the Source YES!!" Naomi cried out. Brianna was confused for a moment, wondering what source she could possibly be referring to. Her thoughts didn't last long, as Naomi suddenly turned around on her face. After planting her pussy back onto Brianna's face, the former queen bent over and started licking at Brianna's own womanhood. Brianna moaned into her queen's pussy, sending a delightful shiver all over Naomi's body that just made her queen lick harder.

Suddenly feeling her competitive nature come out, Brianna thrust her tongue inside her queen. When this got another loud moan from Naomi, a moan which got sent straight into her own pussy, she started swirling her tongue about. She knew that she lacked much in the way of finesse but trusted in the strength of her well-honed body to bring her queen to complete satisfaction. Naomi wasn't willing to be outdone, however...