Tales of Alavern 04 (Non-Canon)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands slipped under his shirt, letting her run her fingers up his stomach and his chest. She felt the fine hairs that grew over his body as her hands trailed up and up, only pausing for a moment when Cyrus's tongue found its way into her mouth. The act caught her by surprise, but was far from unwelcome. Nor were his nails gently raking up her back over her dress, finding the small knot that kept her breasts tamed and undoing it. She responded by breaking their kiss to grab his shirt and yank it up and off of his body.

"Feeling less nervous now?" Cyrus asked gently, only to have his question ignored as Megara grabbed his shoulders, yanked him behind her and threw him onto the bed with surprising strength. He laid there, equally stunned and aroused as Megara confidently walked up to the end of the bed and undid the straps around her shoulders, letting her entire dress simply fall off of her and onto the floor. He was right. She was plenty beautiful, despite her hang-ups about her age.

Her breasts sagged slightly, due more to her lack of exercise than her age, but were still full and well-situated on her chest. His eyes wandered her body, taking in the very small areolas around her erect nipples as her hands went down to her string panties and untied them. They fell in the same heap she left her dress in on the floor, exposing the small bush of chestnut brown hair above her slightly-glistening lower lips.

"Cyrus of Las Vegas," she began, climbing onto the bed and stalking towards him slowly and seductively, "I wish to claim you as my lover. You will bed me, make me a mother, and I will stay by your side so long as we both shall live. This is my oath to you, by my name. Megara of the Alavern Isles."

"I..." Cyrus said, breath taken away by the passion in her voice and aroused further than he'd ever been before as she hooked her fingers onto the band of his pants and started to pull them down. "Do I need to say anything?"

"If you want to." she answered him playfully, her eyes going wide as she finally exposed his erection. His pants came off quickly as she stared at it, joining the pile of clothes on the floor as she took in what was to penetrate her. The butterflies in her stomach came back with a vengeance as she considered what it might feel like, but she was far too invested to turn back. Nor did she want to, even for the smallest moment. "But save your words for later, Cyrus. Let your actions be your oath for now."

Cyrus nodded, reaching for her thighs slowly as she took his cock in her hand. He could tell that she was nervous and knew it would be best to let her set the pace for their first time. Besides, he always admired strong women and having Megara on top of him like this was arguably the most erotic he'd ever been in. He squeezed her gently, sensually massaging her as she licked her lips and laid his cock flat against his body. She raised herself up slightly, positioning herself right against the flattened cock and placing it between her swollen pussy lips.

She started rubbing herself against his cock, slowly back and forth, before grabbing his hand and placing them on her breasts. Taking the obvious hint, he firmly squeezed the generous flesh he'd been given as Megara's pussy grinded against his cock. The satisfied moans informed him of the correct choice he had made and he decided to experimentally rub her nipples with his thumbs as he kneaded her breasts.

Megara felt sparks fly from her sensitive nipples, straight down to the core of her sexual being. She gasped as it caused a small flood of her juices to leak out onto his cock, absolutely drenching it when combined with the grinding she was doing. She knew she could probably come just from this alone, but wanted much more than that at the moment.

"Don't stop." she commanded softly as she let Cyrus's soaked cock stand back upright. She knew that in order for her to have a baby, she needed him to cum as deep inside her as he could go. That didn't mean she didn't intend to fully enjoy herself, but priorities were priorities. She watched Cyrus lick his lips, gazing up at her in a way that made her feel more beautiful than she'd had in over 30 years as she spread the lips of her pussy and slowly pushed herself onto his cock.

Cyrus groaned at the tightness of Megara's pussy as she carefully pushed herself down onto him, going almost brutally slow as she let herself get used to being stretched out. This was far more than the finger or two she was used to using, but she couldn't deny that it certainly felt as good as it did painful. However as the pain dulled, the pleasure only grew until she sat completely full of him. Letting herself becomes stretched out and accustomed to the cock she knew would finally fulfill her nearly life-long dream of having a child.

"What now?" she asked Cyrus huskily, closing her eyes as she relished the sensations of being filled and fondled by him. "You told me that sex is how men and women conceive children, but we never actually spoke about the act itself."

"Just go up and down, making sure I don't go out of you until you want me out of you. I'll thrust up to match your pace." he replied softly, giving her nipples an experimental pinch that made her legs shake. Megara nodded, moaning as she lifted her hips and felt the sensation of his cock grinding against her inner walls. A small voice in her worried that she may grow addicted to this feeling, but the voice was easily ignored as she went up about halfway up his cock and sank back down again.

Cyrus laid still a moment, busying himself with her breasts as she set a comfortable pace for herself. He never expected her to be so tight, but it made sense given that only Naomi had ever slept with a man before. He had been fighting to keep from comparing the two experiences but it was difficult. Where Naomi had been forceful, Megara was experimental. She was more focused on how every new thing made her feel, rather than how close she was to satisfaction. It wasn't quite making love, but it was certainly a lot softer than the fucking he and Naomi had done.

Cyrus knew he wouldn't last very long, having had to refrain from regular masturbation since Brian had come into his life. He silently vowed to make it up to Megara as he finally began thrusting up into her, each time driving himself deeper into her than she had felt even when she was sitting completely to the hilt on top of him. A small sheen of sweat started to form on them both, Megara shuddering every time he'd get rough with her nipples. It was a good thing to keep in mind when he made sure to make her cum later.

For now though, his balls boiled and as hard as he tried to hold back it was simply too much. He started cumming hard with every thrust, shooting sperm deep inside Megara. She gasped as she felt the warm liquid of his seed erupt inside of her but didn't stop riding him so long as he kept thrusting. All too soon, the cum had stopped and she sat back down, completely impaled on him as she looked down at him.

"Did...did we do it?" she asked shyly. Cyrus chuckled softly as he let go of her breasts and pulled her down on top of him. Her breasts pressed against his chest as he softly rubbed her back and she let herself catch her breath after the unexpected exercise of pushing her hips up and down on top of him.

"Yes. I just came inside of you, Megara." he answered her, softly stroking her hair. "Sorry about cumming so soon. A month without release meant it wasn't going to take much."

"So...I have a child growing inside me now?" she asked hopefully, her mind having temporarily forgotten the long process of sex-based pregnancy they'd talked about.

"Probably not. It's a little harder for women to get pregnant the older they get, though I'm not sure how true that is for Verni women. You know, considering the differences." he said, soothingly rubbing her back. "We're going to have to have sex quite a few times, letting me cum inside of you each time." She took in his words, feeling him grow softer inside of her and felt a little disappointed despite herself.

"Oh. So this will take a while then. Too bad you cannot cum like women do." she said, letting her head rest on his shoulder.

"It's more accurate to say that it's going to take many tries." he answered, laughing softly at her cute little misunderstanding. "Luckily, we've scheduled over an hour for our...birthrate discussions. Give me a minute or two to recover and we can go again as many times as you'd like. In the meantime though, let's get you across that finish line."

She gasped as he suddenly turned them over, flipping their positions and kissing her as his fingers teasingly slid down to her clit. She started to squirm, accidently letting him slide out of her as he began playing with his friend and newfound lover. Megara moaned loudly into his mouth as he started playing with her body. She couldn't help but wonder how many other ways she'd learn to have sex with a man before their royal meeting had to be done?

Epilogue

"You have got to be joking..." The Great Mother said aloud as she watched the love play between Cyrus and Megara from her realm. Cyrus had defeated a queen and managed to win her affections, yet Megara was the one whose body had first accepted his seed? She could not conceive the thoughts of this man, who had gently rebuffed the sexual advances of Naomi which would have included sleeping with Brianna. Two of her most beautiful daughters, young enough to bare many children in the time he would have with them...yet he went with her. Not that she begrudged her older daughter, but she simply couldn't fathom why.

"Well, look at that. The man you've brought to your paradise has bred his first of your daughters. Do you think he will start a harem?" Ulfric suddenly spoke from behind her, startling the Great Mother. She turned around with fury in her eyes to the wolf pelt-wearing war god, her blood boiling at his intrusion into her realm while he wore a smug smirk.

"How dare you barge into my realm uninvited!!" she screamed at him, surging power into her hands and blasting him away. She expected him to shatter through the wall separating her personal realm from the heavens, only to look in shock as Ulfric was easily caught by the Nameless One as though he simply bumped into them on accident.

"He is here by my decree, my child." The Nameless One said softly, putting Ulfric down as they would a human child.

"Why, Nameless One? His actions have hurt my daughters so greatly. How could you let him of all the gods into my realm?!" she pleaded, confused and upset.

"Because you have committed a most grievous act, my child. An act so severe that we have had to instigate a new law for the first time in memory." They explained calmly, as they and Ulfric approached her. "You cannot go unpunished and I cannot play favorites. You are only lucky that the universe the one you stole came from lacks any gods or we may have had to try and avert a war."

"What..." The Great Mother started to ask, before the full weight of her parent's words sank in. The Great Mother fell to her knees, panic in her heart. "Please no! Not my daughters! Do anything you wish with me, but I beg you to leave my daughters be!!"

"Stop blubbering. Despite my earnest pleas, your daughters will not suffer for your transgressions." Ulfric said, looking down upon the Great Mother with disdain. "Though I still say that removing the barrier separating the Alavern Isles would have been a most just punishment. Ironic too, considering your crime."

"Enough Ulfric!!" The Nameless One said, their voice calm despite the great volume that shook the entire realm they inhabited. "While we agree that having the Verni's physical attributes bred into the peoples of the mortal world would be a boon, the suffering they would have to endure would be unacceptable. Perhaps when our mortals have had time to calm themselves into civility, we can discuss the barrier being brought down again. The ends do not justify the pain that would be caused. Are we understood?"

"Yes, Nameless One." the war god replied quietly, shrinking away from the great deity like a scolded child.

"Good." they said succinctly before turning back to their daughter, "Now, your punishment is as follows. The human male you have unjustly taken from his home is be granted a small portion of your power. Furthermore, for the next 2000 years you will be un-allowed from directly interacting with your daughters in any way without first gaining a majority approval from the Council of Gods."

"But Nameless One, my power? In a mortal?!" The Great Mother asked, still on her knees. "He will not survive! And even if he somehow did, what would he even gain? My powers are great and many!"

"Very true, my child." The Nameless one replied evenly, helping their daughter to her feet. "Which is why we have allowed Ulfric to enter your realm, just this once. This is punishment for him as well, though his is less severe. For if he had not conspired to have your daughters conscripted, they would not have been sequestered in the first place and your crime may not have been a necessity for their survival. The Council has agreed that bears some small responsibility for it as well, so he shall also be gifting the mortal with power."

"I see the young male now, getting ready to claim that older daughter of yours once again. And in my favorite position, no less. Ha!" Ulfric boasted, staring with glee as Cyrus and Megara began their second round of love-making. "I see a warrior's scars all over him. A most worthy candidate indeed! He shall be son to us both, Great Mother!"

"Enough." The Nameless one spoke commandingly, taking a hand from each of them. The two gods felt themselves weaken as They took power from them both, summoning it forth into a mist that shined blue and gold. "What is his name, daughter?"

"Cyrus of Las Vegas..." she answered hesitantly, knowing that there was nothing she could do now. His fate had been taken completely out of her hands. The Nameless One nodded, turning eyes of endless starlight and darkness towards Alavern's first son.

"He shall be Cyrus of Las Vegas no more. With a demigod's body and power, he shall be reborn as Cyrus of the Alavern Isles. A true son of your realm in all respects. Let this power flow into him and fill him slowly as the days go by. By the time his first son has become a man, his rebirth will be complete. So it has been spoken, so shall it be." The Nameless One spoke, imbuing their words with great power as the mist floating through the realms towards the image of Cyrus and Megara.

The Great Mother watched as the blue and gold mist became invisible as it passed through the barrier between her realm and Alavern. She had no idea what portion of her power he had been given, nor how it would manifest itself, nor how Ulfric's power would affect him. She was afraid, but hoped that it would all turn well. Even with a god's power infecting him, his soul would remain uncorrupted, protected by the laws that prevented souls from being tampered with. She tried to fill herself with hope that perhaps this would be an unforeseen boon for her people, while Ulfric stood behind both her and The Nameless One with a cunning smirk on his face.