Tales of Dick Ch. 20

Story Info
Dick and Javi get a bit drunk, Xavier moves in.
3.2k words
4.82
2.5k
1

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
215 Followers

****The characters in this story are fiction and are over the age of 18. The following story contains incest****

Chapter 20

In the coming week Xavier was going to be living with us. At first the plan was for him to stay in the living room. But as soon as he knew there was a basement he chose that instead. Although Jason had offered his bed, Xavier declined. I didn't think Xavier was okay with sleeping with another guy. But that didn't stop him from fucking me or Jason. Which apparently was one of Jason's dreams to come true. Since in high school he had a thing for Xavier.

But either way, I was happy how everything was turning out. Everyone was working, Jason was back home with us, Xavier was living with us with intent to find his purpose. And most importantly, I was keeping my shop.

On a Friday evening while I closed the shop, I heard a skateboard coming towards me. On the skateboard was Max.

"Hey there, kid."

"Are you closing up already?" he said, stepping off the board.

"I am, sorry. Let me guess you wanted a skate session."

His answer came in a nod, "Well, maybe you can try tomorrow."

"Oh come on," he began to plead.

"Don't start dude, the fact I allow you to go back there should be enough."

"I bet Xavier will be able to go back there whenever he wants, once he moves in with you."

I rolled my eyes, "No. Also I see he told you. You okay with that?"

"I mean it doesn't bother me that he is moving in with you. I'm just glad he won't be living in the streets. Just as long as he doesn't turn gay or something."

"Okay, that's not how it works."

Max just shrugged, "So you're going to let me go back there or what?. You can suck my dick."

Max was very persistent, and it was honestly annoying. Not sure if I should put up with it any longer. I mean, I don't have to. I could always suck Xavier's cock, instead of Max's. But to be honest, I kind of like being in this position of power. I had something he wanted. He knew I had other outlets of cock, I could straight up ban him and I wouldn't lose anything. But on the other hand, I could maybe have him do something more.

"You really want to go back there?" I said to him.

He gave me a nod.

I sighed, "Alright, but you gotta do something for me."

"Yeah, yeah, you can suck my cock."

"No, something more than that."

Max gulped as if I was about to ask him to get on his knees and take my cock."What else?" he muttered out.

"You got to fuck me."

"Hell no, that's gross. I'd rather wait till tomorrow," he quickly stepped back onto his board and skated away.

I smiled, "Tomorrow it is," I had won. Unlike Xavier, Max clearly didn't like the gay sex. He could tolerate the blowjob, but the idea of sticking his cock into a man's ass made him uncomfortable. Part of me wanted him to say yes, but I knew he would say no. With Max gone, I waited for Javi to pick me up.

Fifteen minutes later, I saw Javi's Jeep roll up. Inside was Javi listening to metal music. I quickly hopped into the Jeep and we drove back home. Javi had been wearing his gym work attire which were shorts that ended mid thigh and a white t-shirt with the gym's logo on it. We talked about each other's day as we drove home.

At home, Javi and I entered into an empty house.

"The boys went to go watch that new Marvel movie," Javi said.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed us some beers from the fridge. We made it a daily routine, since we both got out of work at the same time, to go out back and drink a few beers. The boys would usually groan because they couldn't have a beer. But Javi and I would just laugh it off.

"So, Xavier moves in next week," Javi said after taking a sip from his beer. The two of us sat next to each other with some music playing from his radio.

"Yeah, I wonder how that's going to go. Having an extra mouth to feed."

"It was your idea. We all just went along with it. Jason is going to clearly love it since he's already been fucked by him."

"Man, he works fast," I commented.

"I know, he takes after you a lot. In a lot of ways you don't see."

"Everything happened so fast with him. I didn't think I'd be living with him."

"Who? Jason or Xavier?"

"Both," I spat out.

Javi let out a small laugh.

"What's so funny, Javi?"

He turned to me, "Our house kind of turned into a House Achilles."

I let out a small laugh myself when I realized what he meant, "Yeah, kind of did."

"We should host those guys one day."

I looked down at Javi's legs and gave his right thigh a slap, "So how many of the girls do you make wet at the gym with those shorts?"

"Plenty," he said with a slight grin, "Most of the women I work with are older women or overweight. They all look at me the same. A young guy to check out."

"Cougar town then?"

The two of us laughed. "Yeah, possibly. I wouldn' mind honestly. Unless she is married. I wouldn't want to be part of an affair."

"True that," I said, raising my beer. The necks of our beer bottles clacked and we took a sip.

"So what's our plan with little Xavier?" Javi said, turning to me.

"Help him of course. I want to get an idea of what he wants to do first. You know, we can't just force him to do something he won't have interest in."

"True, but that can take some time. I don't mind having the little guy here, but that could be months."

"You agreed to this, everyone did."

"I know, but it's just thinking about it a bit more. It might backfire in the long run. What if it doesn't take a few months, maybe it's a year or two."

"I'm sure we'll figure it out. We always do."

A few beers later, Javi and I stumbled into the house. The two of us were a bit drunk at this point and the boys hadn't returned yet. Javi went to the fridge to grab another beer. He offered me one, but I declined. Then he went upstairs to the bathroom. I wasn't sure why he went up to that bathroom since he had one down here. I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV.

Minutes later, Javi climbed down the stairs with his beer at hand and sat down next to me on the couch. He leaned against the arm of the couch as his free hand reached for his bulge in his tight shorts. Slowly, he began to rub it. I quickly took notice of his action and knew where it was leading. Javi turned to me with a smile and said, "I got a little aroused."

I smiled back, "I can see that."

"You want to pleasure your little brother?" He said, now gripping his bulge.

"Don't say it like that, makes it sound creepy."

"Yeah, you're right."

I bent down and with my hands I undid his shorts. When I opened the flaps I noticed he was wearing white 2(x)ist briefs. They looked like mine. I looked up at him and he said, "I borrowed some of your underwear to make this hotter."

"Is that why you went upstairs, to steal one of my briefs."

His left hand landed on the back of my head, "Just shut up and suck my dick."

I was thinner than Javi, so my briefs looked smaller on him. He wasn't overweight, he just worked out so he had muscle and thick thighs. But that didn't stop his bulge from looking too big for my briefs to hold. Especially, since he was semi aroused. His erection pressed into the soft fabric of the underwear, wanting to escape it's confinement.

With my fingers, I opened up the briefs and his cock sprung out. I lied down on the couch and lowered my head onto his cock. My wet lips wrapped around the thick cock my brother had. It had grown to its full size of eight inches. Passionately, I bobbed my head up and down causing Javi to let out a series of moans that would echo around the house. It caused me to worry that maybe the neighbors would hear. But it was clear that Javi didn't care.

"Suck on my balls," my brother urged. I removed his cock from my mouth and went south. I sucked on one ball while staring up at him. His head tilted back in ecstasy as I sucked each ball. "Fuck, you're so good big brother," he said with pleasure in his voice.

I dropped the ball that was in my mouth and said, "I told you to stop that."

He didn't respond, instead he continued to moan as I went back to sucking his balls.

After a minute of pleasuring his jewels, Javi guided his cock back into my mouth. With his hand as guidance, I pleasured the girthy cock. Saliva began to drip out of my mouth and ran down the shaft onto the briefs. I didn't care. I then pulled back his foreskin and sucked on the tip of his cock. My head moved in circular motion as I pleasured the mushroom shaped tip. This caused Javi to let out a series of moans once again, just as loud as the previous.

"Fuck, you're so good. Yeah, pleasure the tip bro," he said in between breaths.

I was happy to know that Javi was really into it. Considering the previously men I've had sex with weren't so verbal. Steven was aggressive, which I loved, but not vocal like Javi. Max and Xavier were pretty silent when it came to expressing their pleasure. Jason was the only one who was like Javi.

After nearly making him cum from pleasuring his tip of his cock, Javi continued to hold onto the back of my head. Next, he raised his pelvis and thrust his hips at a rapid rate. The final thrust came with a big impact that launched the thick cock into my throat. Javi held his pelvis up in the air, allowing my throat muscles to massage his cock. I did my best to breathe through my nose as my throat was stuffed with his thick cock. After nearly a minute, he lowered his pelvis back onto the couch, releasing his cock from the confinements of my throat.

I took a little break by stroking his cock.

"I love how good you are, bro," Javi said.

"Thanks, you are really in the mood today."

"Am I really? Must be the beer."

After the quick break, I moved my head towards his cock only to be stopped. Javi looked down at me and said, "How about I pleasure you, now, big bro."

"Sure, if you stop saying big bro."

I sat up on the couch as Javi stood up and removed his shorts. He tucked his erection back into the briefs and got down on his knees before me. He parted my legs and undid my pants. His big hand rubbed my bulge through the fabric of my baby blue briefs. I was already erect so my precum had made a stain in my briefs. Javi opened up my underwear and wrapped his hand around my cock. Immediately, he took in my seven inch cock and slowly moved his head up and down.

Javi didn't suck cock often but he did a pretty good job when he did. He told me that he had first done it back in the service. The guys would get pretty horny and sometimes that meant jerking or sucking each other off. Javi had told me that he was probably bicurious. He enjoyed having sex with men but still was attracted to women.

My head was pressed against the back of the couch as he continued to slurp on my cock. Javi had found a rhythm that sent pleasure throughout my body. The way his mouth worked my shaft was amazing. Reminded me so much of how Jason would do it. He then began working the very tip at a rapid rate. I was getting close to cumming so I had to warn him.

"You keep that up, I'm gonna cum," I said in between breaths.

Javi slowed down and took more of my cock into his mouth.

Shortly after I almost came, Javi stopped sucking my cock. Since he didn't do it often, his jaw began to hurt.

"Sorry, bro," he said, rubbing his jaw.

"It's fine, stand up," Javi got to his feet before me. His cock had deflated but that didn't matter. I opened up his briefs once more and with haste I swallowed his cock. Within seconds the cock was fully hard inside my mouth. My hands had moved up his thighs and made it to his butt where I began to caress them. Javi had an amazing ass. It sometimes felt like his butt was made of jell-o from how easily it jiggled.

Javi titled his head back, "Oh man, you're so good, big bro."

I pinched his butt.

"Ouch!, Okay sorry," he let out a small laugh.

I stopped sucking his cock a few minutes later. Then Javi sat down on the futon while I removed my pants and briefs. I climbed on top of him with my knees to his sides. His big hands grabbed my waist and brought me down on his cock. I let out a deep breath as his cock entered my body. Slowly, he moved down taking in the large phallus into my tight hole.

The entire time Javi was inside, he guided my hips. I had leaned forward and used the back of the couch to support me. His big hands were planted on my butt cheeks as he moved my bottom up and down. The thick cock slid inside the tight confines of my ass, I would jolt back in ecstasy when it would rub against my prostate. Which was often. The two of us let out a flurry of moans. At this point it didn't matter if our neighbors heard. The sex we were having was divine.

My face was planted into the back of the futon as I succumbed to the pleasure I was receiving. Javi's thick cock slid inside me at a rapid rate all while spitting out moans and grunts as he drew closer to climax.

"Fuck, I am close, big bro," At this point, I had been swallowed up by the pleasure to care that he called me that.

Moments later, Javi let out a loud moan that echoed through the house. From his cock an explosion of cum shot and splatted everywhere in my hole. Each shot that came with a grunt. When the last shot came he lowered my bottom onto his thighs and let out a satisfying deep breath.

"You're little brother came," Javi said with a smile on his face.

I look at him and said, "Fuck, that is so weird but for some reason kind of hot.

Slowly Javi pulled out his cock. Unfortunately, some of his cum landed on the underwear. Which wasn't a problem. As long as it didn't land on the couch. With my butt clenched, I got down on my knees and licked off the cum from the underwear. Then I went back to his cock which had been receding. My right hand wrapped around the shaft and I squeezed it lightly to pull up any remaining cum. I placed my mouth on the tip and with my tongue I licked his peehole and then sucked any remaining cum out. Which to my surprise was a good amount.

When I was done, I got up with my butt still clenched and went to the bottom floor bathroom to clean myself. A few minutes later, I came back out and found that Javi had left. My clothes were still on the couch. Quickly, I got dressed and went to his room. Where I found him face down on the bed, clearly wanting to catch some sleep. I closed the door to his room and went to the upstairs bathroom. I showered and went back down stairs to play with the Switch.

An hour later, the boys came home and we talked about the movie.

The day had finally come. Xavier was moving in. We had rented a small Uhaul truck to bring his belongings to the house. His mother cried when he left while his father just carried a sour face the entire time. Javi and I thought about talking to the father but Xavier advised us not to. We decided to leave the situation alone.

It took us an hour to get all of Xavier's stuff down in the basement. Leaving Jason and Xavier to arrange the room while Javi and I were in the kitchen cooking some food. Steven hadn't joined since he had to cover a coworker's shift.

"So you think the reason they are taking so long down is because they fucking?" Javi said. He was chopping the ingredients for a salad.

I was at the stove stirring the pot, "Most likely, you know how Jason is."

Shortly after the food was done the boys came up and they looked exhausted. Considering we had been working since the morning.

"All done," Xavier said, heading to the bathroom.

While he was in the bathroom, I asked Jason, "So did you guys fuck or what?"

"I wish," he groaned, "We set up the bed but decided to move it to the other side. But the room looks great."

"Good," I said.

When the boys washed their hands we all sat down to eat.

"This is good," Xavier said, "Also, once again, thank you for letting me stay here."

"No problem," I said.

"Any ideas of what you want to do?" Javi said.

Xavier turned to Jason then back at me and Javi. "Jason was telling me about PCC. I was thinking maybe I'd attend college. Maybe I can find something there."

"Community Colleges are great for finding out what you want to do," Javi added. "I've had a few friends go to a community college with no idea what they want to do and leave it knowing what they want. That seems like a great plan."

"True, I'm still thinking about it. But I also want to find a job so I can help with the rent. I'm sure having sex with you and Jason isn't enough to pay the rent."

The four of us laughed.

"No, definitely not, but we're currently okay with the bills. For the time being you don't have to pay. You can however, help keep the house clean."

"Chores? I'm okay with that," Xavier said.

Javi raised his glass and said, "To new futures!"

"That's pretty corny," Jason said.

"I like corny," Xavier said, raising his glass.

The rest of us met Javi's glass in the air and we clacked them together and continued to eat.

Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
215 Followers