Tales of Jason Ch. 04

Story Info
Jason plays ball with Khauther and Jake.
4k words
4.54
3.9k
2

Part 4 of the 23 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 08/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
214 Followers

Chapter 4: Khauther and Jake

The next morning I decided to sleep in since my morning classes were suspended until the teacher was able to return. I tossed and turned in bed for a few minutes until I stopped and stared up at the ceiling. I couldn't go back to sleep. Thoughts of the recent events began to fill my mind. I had been inducted to House Achilles by Alkibiades, I had sex with both Patrick and Conrad. And for some reason, it felt like Patrick had feelings for me. He was pretty cute, but wasn't interested in him just yet. I would have to think about how I will handle it when he comes out and tells me he wants to be my boyfriend. I didn't want him to hate me.

I yawned and climbed out of bed, then stretched. When I was done, I walked to the restroom. I was only in my briefs. No one was supposed to be home so walking around in my underwear wasn't an issue, my cousin would probably give me some shit, but in a joking matter. Dick and Javi on the other hand would enjoy the view. When I was in front of the bathroom door, I heard a voice behind me, "Nice butt huggers," it was Steven.

"What are you doing here?" I turned to him. He was wearing a blue pastel colored tank top with white jogging shorts.

"Came back from a jog and just put on some coffee, you want some?"

"I'd like that, I'm going to take a bath, just bring it in. unless you think that's gay?" I said in a joking tone.

He grin, "It's cool,"

Steven went down stairs while I entered the bathroom. I turned on the faucet and let the water run until it was warm. I enjoyed taking baths in the tub, especially after a long run. Which I assumed Steven was going to do after he delivered my cup of coffee. At my old home, my brother would get annoyed because I would be in the tub for almost an hour, but I didn't care, I was at peace. I turned the faucet off and removed my briefs, then sat in the bathtub. I rested my head on the wall and lied there. It was relaxing to lay in the tub with warm water. I had poured some soap in the tub so the bubbles would form. I'm sure Steven wouldn't be too happy to see my naked body in the tub.

Steven knocked on the door and then opened it. He came in with two mugs filled with coffee and placed one on the edge of the tube next to me. Next, he grabbed the stool and sat down.

I took a sip as he began to talk, "So how is at House Hercules?"

"Achilles," I corrected him, "It should be easy to remember him, Brad Pitt played him in Troy."

"Yeah, sure, whatever. I don't pay attention to that stuff. I'm sure you're having all the orgies over."

"Not yet, but the people who live there are nice people. Alkibiades invited me to a party on Saturday. Do you want to go?"

"Nah, I have a date."

"A date? With who?"

"It's a blind date."

"I see, well I hope it works out for you. I will miss sucking your cock though," I joked.

He laughed, "I mean, we'll see." He stood up, "I should go shower. Have fun at your party."

"Thanks."

Steven exited the bathroom and I continued to bath.

After I bathed, I put on some clothes and then went to eat. While I ate, I had asked Patrick if he could give me a lift to school, which he said yes. He had arrived a few minutes after I finished and hopped into his car. We greeted each other and asked how each other's morning went then went to school.

After class, I decided not to go home right away. Instead, I figured it would be nice to take a stroll around the campus. Maybe I would find something interesting, or someone. I eventually made it to the gymnasium. I had never been inside so I entered. Inside, the only people I saw were a group of guys playing basketball in the court. It seemed to be shirts vs skins. I decided to sit around and watch and after a while I recognized two people on the skins team, it was Khauther and Jake.

Khauther's muscled dark skin was covered in sweat. Jake on the other hand didn't have any abs, but he was lean, like myself. Khauther was so hot shirtless, I know I had met him before. But something about him being shirtless and sweaty made blood rush to my member.

It had been about fifteen minutes when the game came to a stop. One of the players on the skins team had to leave. As the guys were saying their goodbyes to the departing teammate, Khauther noticed me on the bench. He smiled then began to walk towards me. I didn't say anything at first, instead I gazed at his amazing upper body. Apparently, next to me was his bag which he reached into and said, "Jason right?"

I nodded.

"Hey, we a man down, you wanna join us?"

I was in jeans and not really in the proper attire to join in a basketball game. In high school, I played a lot with friends. I had even tried out for the school team but decided it wasn't my thing. I later found my true calling, cross country.

"Sorry, I don't think it would be comfortable to play in jeans."

He fished out a pair of shorts from his bag and said, "You can borrow mine."

"Then sure," I grabbed them then realized I would have to go to the locker room, but that's when Khauther told me, "Hey you can change here, it's fine. The guys don't mind. They change in front of each other all the time."

"Okay," I said. I removed my backpack, then I pulled down my pants to reveal my black briefs with the gold waistband and then quickly put on the shorts.

"Good, now remove your shirt, you're on my team."

"Oh yeah, I forgot."

I removed my shirt and walked with Khauther back to the group of guys. Jake quickly said hi to me and introduced me to the guys. Then we got to playing some ball.

We played for about an hour until we were declared the winner. It was a fun time and we each gave each other a pat on the back. Khauther slapped my butt and said, "Nice job," then Jake's hand slapped mine then followed by another hand from a different person on my team. I turned to look to see who it was. He was tall, a bit shorter than Khauther. White skin with sculpted abs. A V-shape lower abdomen that led to the goods. His shorts were just below the waistband of his underwear, which appeared to be a baby blue color. I wasn't sure if they were boxer briefs or briefs. He wrapped his around my neck and brought me closer to him, which gave me a good look at his face. He was very cute with his clean shaven face and wonderful warm smile. He grinned at me, "That last shot you did was amazing. You should play with us more often." he stuck out his hand to me, "The name is Lance."

I shook it back and said, "Jason."

"Nice to meet you Jason, I hope we play again." He slapped my ass then went with a group of guys to the locker room.

Khauther then stood behind me and said, "You digging on Lance?"

"Yeah, he's pretty cute."

He nudged my shoulder, "Hey now, you wouldn't want to go cheat on Patrick?"

I turned to him with a confused look on my face, "What? Patrick and I aren't together."

"You ain't? I thought you were. He seems to really like you."

"I know, but, I don't think I like him back. At least not in that way. He seems like a great guy but at the same time, he's a bit too intense for me."

"Yeah I get you, but you can't let him continue to think you are going to be a couple. Gotta tell him."

"I know but it's just I don't want him to hate me."

"Nah, he'll be mad at first but he'll come around." he gave me a light slap on my shoulder and said, "Come on, let's go shower and then we can go eat. I'm buying."

We walked into the locker room where I saw the guys either naked or about to be naked. In the second row of lockers, Lance was talking to someone in what turned out to be his baby blue trunks. He noticed me and winked then went back to the conversation. I wasn't sure what to make of the wink, he could be straight for all I know and he could just be a really cool guy. Or maybe he liked me. The idea of Lance liking me was a good thought, but then stopped myself and told myself to calm down. I was getting all wet for a guy I barely knew and was just doing it based on his looks.

Khauther, Jake and I made it the very end of the locker room where it was empty. The two removed their shorts, Khauther wore purple briefs while Jake wore white boxer briefs. I decided to do the same and while I stood in my black briefs. I couldn't resist looking at Khauther's bulge next to me. I remembered he had the beer shaped cock that could barely fit in my mouth. I turned to him and said, "So you ever have trouble with that thing?" I said pointing to his bulge.

"A few times with the ladies."

"I had trouble the first time," Jake said, sitting on the bench with his phone. "But I mean, after a while you get used to it. Taking it up the butt can leave you sore for a few days."

Khauther grinned, "Yeah, but I don't think Jason is ready for that."

"What if I said I was?" I moved my hand over to the bulge and began to rub it.

I saw the beast under the fabric of his underwear begin to grow. I lowered myself so my head would be level with it but that's when Khauther stopped me. I looked up to see a smile on his face. "Let's go somewhere a bit more private," He turned to Jake, "You going to join us?"

"Later, I'll keep watch. There is a new banner up."

"You and your mobile games."

Khauther walked out of the locker area where we were in. We were still in our underwear as we entered the hallway that led to the showers and then stopped at a keep out sign. Khauther looked around and saw no one around, then lifted up the keep out tape. I didn't hesitate because I trusted him.

The short hallway was dark, but at the very end was some light. It looked like natural light coming in. "This place is closed off because the plumbing needs to be fixed but we will get privacy," Khauther said as we walked down the hallway.

I was right about the lighting when we entered the shower room. It was lit up by the natural light that came from outside. The small windows that let the light in weren't transparent, so no one could look inside.

Khauther placed his hand on my shoulder and turned me towards him, then pushed me down to my knees, making me eye level with his bulge. Without foreplay, I pulled down his briefs just below his balls and his flaccid cock fell out. With my lips, I kissed the uncut tip of his cock and looked up at him, then slowly opened my lips and took in his cock. My head moved back and forth at a slow pace with my eyes still gazing up at him. Within seconds his cock had filled all the empty spaces in my mouth. Khauther rested his back on the shower wall while his right hand was on the back of my head, guiding me. My hands reached around to his muscled butt cheeks where I began to caress them. He let out soft moans as I continued to take in the beer can shaped cock. It was making my jaw hurt already but I kept it going. He pressed my head down, shoving the tip of cock into my throat. It was held there for a few seconds before he let me go.

"Oh man, I love your mouth," he then grabbed my head with both hands and began to thrust. He moved at a good pace, sliding the thick cock in my mouth, then stopped with a deepthroat. Khauther pulled his cock out and made me stand up. His big hands moved down to my underwear covered butt cheeks, where he gave them a rough squeeze.

He looked down at me and said, "You ready?"

I gave him a nod.

With his hands still on my butt, he turned me and pressed me against the shower wall. Next, he pulled down my briefs and told me to hold onto his shoulders. To be honest, I was a bit worried about taking his cock. Wasn't sure if I would be able to handle it, but I really wanted a good fucking. I had been craving one for a while now. I placed my hands on his shoulders as he lifted up my legs and placed them on his thighs. With spit in his hand, he stroked his thick cock and began to enter my tight hungry hole.

The second his thick cock started to enter my head tilted back. I began to grunt as he continued, he asked if I was okay and I just gave him a nod. It was so big and I wondered if he needed more lubricant to continue. It honestly felt like someone was using the jaws of life on my hole, but in this case, the cock of life.

He continued going in deeper and deeper into my tight hole, until all six inches were inside. The six inch cock was one saving grace. As I wouldn't know if I could handle another inch or two.

"You still okay?" he asked.

I adjusted myself to better support myself and nodded. Khauther held my legs up as he began to thrust. Slowly at first. The pain disappeared and the pleasure began to pour in. His thick cock slid inside my hole at a good pace, which led to me letting out some pleasure cries.

"You're tight, I love it," he commented.

"Isn't every hole you put this beast in tight?" I said jokingly.

He let out a small laugh, "Yeah, I suppose. Is it okay if I speed up?"

"Please," I moaned out.

He sped up and my eyes rolled back into my skull. Cries and moans began to come out of my mouth. That's when he told me to muffle them with his shoulder. Which I did. I placed my face on his muscled shoulder as he continued to plow my tight hole. He didn't want anyone to hear us, so it made sense.

I could feel his breathing getting deeper with each passing minute. I knew he was going to cum and even thought it was pretty soon. The fact that his cock was massive, I was okay with him cumming soon.

Just as predicted, the thrusting began to slow as his cum began to fire into my hole. He didn't moan, he just thrusted silently. The cum filled my hole, which I was surprised there was still any room in there.

When he was done, he looked down at me with a smile on his face, "You took that well,"

He pulled out his cock and slowly let go of my legs so I was able to stand up. With cum still in my ass I pulled up my briefs and said confidently to him, "That I did."

"Head straight for the showers. I'll get Jake to bring us some towels."

I nodded as he went first into the dark hallway. The hallway into the working showers was empty and the two of us just walked in like nothing happened. We showered and Jake had joined us at one point. He was standing right next to me when he leaned in and whispered into my ear, "So how was it?"

I grinned, "Better than expected."

He rubbed his shoulder against mine and smiled, "Nice."

We then continued to shower.

After the shower, Khauther knew that my briefs had cum on them so he lent me a pair of his. Which were grey briefs, but the material was very soft. Apparently, he carried extra clothes in the bag. Not sure for what reason, but I didn't want to ask. Instead, I slipped on the very snug briefs and then the rest of my clothes.

After we were done changing, we walked to his car. It was a shiny black convertible BMW. Khauther and Jake hopped into the front seat while I got into the back. He turned on the car and turned to me, "Jason, you like seafood?"

"Hell yeah! I'm Mexican after all. We live off coastal food."

"Good, I know a great place on the coast."

We hit the freeway and made it to PCH where we drove for about an hour. I gazed at the open sea as we drove. As a child, I always loved going to the beach. The sand, the cold water, the cool breeze, it felt like paradise. It was always fun to be there.

It was around 3 when we finally arrived at our destination, which was this seafood shack on the side of the road. It had a few people around. The three of us sat at a table near the entrance, which looked towards the sea. We ordered food and began to chat.

"Khauther told me that you like Lance?" Jake said, taking a sip from his soda.

"I mean, I barely know him. I don't even know if he's gay or bisexual."

"Me neither, I never really asked him. Then again, I never saw him with a girlfriend."

"Same," Khauther added, "Also, Jason isn't dating Patrick like we thought."

"Ah, I see. Is he too intense for you?" Jake asked.

"Yeah. He is a great guy but not sure if I am willing to be his boyfriend right now."

"That's fair, I hope he takes it well," Jake took a sip from his soda. "So you're feeling sore?"

There wasn't anyone sitting near us so we could talk freely about stuff. "A bit yeah, but I think I'll live."

"Sorry, I didn't join, I was doing pulls on the game."

"Get anything good?"

"Yeah, a few good units."

"That's good," Then the hostess came with our food and we stopped our conversation and ate. However, during the feast, Khauther had suggested we walk on the beach after. We all agreed and continued to eat.

After we ate, we stuck around a bit talking about more stuff. It was less sexual and more about getting to know each other. I learned a lot about the two as if I knew them for years, I also learned that Khauther would be leaving the house at the beginning of the school year. Which meant I was taking his room. Which also meant I would have to talk to Dick and the rest of my household about the situation. Khauther had explained that he had graduated and had to leave now, so it's why Alkibiades asked me to be part of the house.

Khauther paid and then we went to his car, I removed my pants and put on some shorts. The three of us, now in shorts, walked to the beach. The beach had plenty of people but most of them were in the water. It was peaceful. We sat down in the sand and the people around us were pretty far away and not looking in our direction. I was between Khauther and Jake, when I felt someone's hand on my crotch. It was Jake's. "I didn't get to join earlier," he said as he rubbed my bulge.

"Don't worry, I'll be on the lookout," Khauther said.

I held myself up with my hands as Jake moved closer to my crotch. I lifted my bottom half up for Jake to pull down the shorts to my thighs. The briefs I wore were the ones Khauther had lent me, which were grey. Jake lowered his head and continued to rub my erection. Within seconds, my member had fully grown. Then my briefs were opened up and Jake quickly took my cock into his mouth. He slurped up and down my cock, using his tongue to massage the tip of my cock. I tilted my head back as the pleasure filled my body. Moans escaped my mouth and I didn't even bother to look around if anyone was looking. Instead, I just looked down and admired Jake's cock sucking.

He held his head down on my pelvis, shoving my cock deep into his throat. It was held there for almost a minute before he pulled up. He bobbed his head on the tip of my cock causing my eyes to roll back. My right hand moved towards his shorts and went under his underwear, I grabbed his rock hard cock and began to stroke it. We continued this for a bit more, until I pulled him off my cock and made him sit up. I pulled out his cock and lowered my head, I took in his cock into my mouth. Slowly, I moved up and down just like he had. Jake continued to stroke my erection while I sucked on his cock.

No one had noticed us from what I could tell, which was great. I had started using my right hand to stroke his cock while I sucked on Jake's cock. He had begun letting out moans as I sucked his cock. I had sucked him for a longer duration than he did. My goal was to make him cum in my mouth.

After a short while, I heard him mutter out "I'm cumming,"

His load shot out and collided with the walls of my mouth. He didn't moan louder, he just continued to fire until he couldn't no more. Grunting with each shot firing out.

When Jake was done cumming, I pulled off his cock and he quickly took mine into his mouth. As like before, he continued to pleasure my cock but this time at a faster pace. Within a few minutes, I cummed into his mouth. He continued to suck me as I unloaded everything and made sure to suck out every last drop. When I was done, he sat up and swallowed my load. Then I pulled up my briefs and shorts.

"No one saw right?" I asked Khauther.

"I don't think so,' he replied, "but now that you boys are done, let's go into the water."

Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
214 Followers
12