Tales of Jason Ch. 17

Story Info
Jason is left alone with Javi.
5.1k words
4.27
1.3k
2
0

Part 17 of the 23 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 08/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
214 Followers

It was the day I had been dreading. The day of the driver's test. Javi had done a great job teaching me, Dick and Steven how to drive. Dick has scheduled his test for later in the week while Steven and I scheduled ours on the same day. I was definitely nervous, but I wouldn't tell if Steven was too. He was sitting next to me in a relaxed state. No worry was on him at all.

Javi, who had been sitting in the row in front of us, turned to us and said, "You boys got this! I know it!" he slapped my leg and stood up, "I'll be right back, gonna head to the liquor store. Do you boys want anything?"

I shook my head as did Steven.

"Cool, don't ding up my Jeep, okay?" Then he left.

I turned to Steven who seemed to be distracted by something, "Steven, are you nervous?"

Without even turning to me, he said, "Not really. Are you?"

"Yeah, definitely," the entire time I spoke with him his eyes were drawn to something. At first I didn't know what it was, but after looking around I saw what had caught my cousin's eyes. One of the DMV examiners. She was brunette with a thin waist but a large behind. She was quite gorgeous to be very honest and I could see why she had my cousin's attention. What made it more evident was the exposure of her cleavage.

I lightly elbowed his stomach which caused him to turn to me, "Dude, I think she's double your age."

"I'm not against dating a cougar."

I rolled my eyes, "Are you that desperate? This isn't Cougar Town. You've been dating all week and you're telling me you haven't found one girl to call a girlfriend? The 'Girl of my Dreams' as you said. I think you're trying too hard and being too picky if you ask me."

Steven brought his face closer to mine in such a rapid movement that I didn't notice him standing up and bent over, "Hey, fuck head! Shut the fuck up okay? Let me fucking fantasize and keep my dating out your mouth!"

Steven sat back down and folded his arms around his chest.

"Alright. Clearly, I hit a nerve."

He calmed down right away and said, "I better get her as an examiner."

I remained silent. Steven rarely got upset. Of course growing up we would have arguments and even fights but we would always bounce back. But it was clear I was teasing him too hard. He'd get over it once he had the hot MILF be his examiner.

A few minutes passed by and the female examiner my cousin was drooling over came to us. Steven sat up and fixed his composure. She smiled at us, and I could see in the corner of my eye a smile on Steven's face.

"Jason Ayala?" she said.

"Yes."

"Hello, Jason. My name is Pilar and I will be your driving examiner today. Please come with me, Mijo."

I didn't even look at Steven as I stood up. I could feel his anger emanating from his body. It was like a heater blasting in my direction. Without looking back I smiled and followed Pilar.

We got into the Jeep and I took a deep breath then I began the driver's examination.

I put the Jeep into park to end the examination. Pilar sat in the passenger seat writing down stuff on the examination sheet. A bead of sweat ran down my forehead. I was still nervous. I went over in my head the entire route trying to recollect if I had made a mistake somewhere.

My thoughts came to an end when I heard Pilar's voice, "Jason, you passed. Congratulations." she held the paper up and I grabbed it, but she didn't let go, "Tell your friend, although I am flattered, but to keep his eyes to himself."

"You noticed?"

"I could feel his eyes on me. I can only imagine what was going through his little mind."

I gulped, "I sure will. I'm sorry for that."

Pilar let go of the paper and shrugged, "It happens, mijo. Men will always look at a woman like me."

I got out of the Jeep and went back inside the building. Steven was still sitting with his arms crossed, "I passed!"

Steven did a slow clap, "Congratulations! Did you at least make a hard stop so her boobs could bounce?"

I rolled my eyes, "Seriously?" I sat down next to him. Pilar walked across us and I whispered into Steven's ear, "She knows you were looking at her and told me to tell you to stop."

Steven's face turned red and then he looked down, embarrassed.

I smiled.

"Steven Ayala?"

"Yeah," Steven said, reluctantly. As the voice belonged to a man.

An older man with a bit of a stomach walked to us. Steven let out a gulp, "Of course."

The man had a cheerful tone, "Hey there Steven, my name is Miguel and I'll be your examiner."

"Fuck my life, " Steven muttered out.

"What was that?" Miguel said.

"I said, Awesome!"

Miguel and Steven walked away from me. Once again I could feel his anger.

When Steven came back from his test he carried a smile on his face. He sat down next to me and held up the paper with the word 'Passed' written on it.

"So did you let him suck your dick for that?"

Steven punched me in the shoulder, "Fuck off, shit head!"

"Ow!" I said rubbing my shoulder.

"No, moron. I passed without needing to do that."

"You're so angry today. Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed or did you wake up from a sexy dream where you didn't finish."

Another punch came to my arm.

"Ouch!" I cried out, "okay, I'm just teasing. Congratulations, Steven."

The two of us finished the process of getting our licenses and then went outside to look for Javi. Who was standing by a pillar talking to a girl. He was clearly flirting with her and she carried a smile on her face. I didn't blame her. Javi was a very attractive man and well built. His looks were very masculine, it also helped that he worked out. I still remembered the times he held me in his arms. How good they felt to be in.

Javi noticed us and then left the girl with a wink. When he got to us he said, "How'd you boys do?"

"We passed," I said.

"Awesome, who wants to get some ice cream?"

"I don't care if we go to Disneyland, just get me the fuck our of here. This place sucks," Steven said, sounding annoyed. He walked past me and Javi and headed for the Jeep.

"What's up with him? I thought he passed."

"Uh, he was practically eye fucking one of the examiners and she knew about it and politely asked me to tell him to stop."

"Ah I see. Poor kid."

We got home a few hours later. After the ice cream shop, we walked around the mall. The entire time Steven was checking out all the girls. Some of them checked him out back but none talked to him.

Steven went straight to his room. At first I wasn't sure why but then I remembered he had a date later tonight.

Javi came up behind me and said, "So he's still mad he doesn't have a girlfriend?"

"Yeah."

"He's young. He shouldn't hurry into those kinds of things. They usually end up messy."

"That's what I told him! But he's adamant about finding the girl of his dreams," I used my fingers to make a quote gesture, "After our little talk the other day, he's been trying to find a girlfriend. The guy has been dating all week."

The two of us walked into the kitchen and sat down. "And how would you feel about that?"

"Feel about what? Him having a girlfriend? It wouldn't bother me."

"But you two have sex a lot. It will likely come to an end when he gets a girlfriend."

I had thought about it a few times. And it did bother me at first knowing that the good sex me and Steven had would come to an end. But I had to come to terms that it would happen eventually. Steven wanted to be with a girl. And there was nothing I could do to change that. So I accepted it.

"I know," I said, "But I knew the day would come. He's straight and I know he wants a girlfriend. Which is something I cannot give him."

Javi smiled, "Yeah you're right about that."

"Besides, I still have you and Dick," I said with a grin on my face.

"Don't forget Xavier and your little friend who keeps forgetting shit."

"Yeah, Sam."

Steven came running down the stairs with nothing but a towel around his waist. He leaned across the counter still wet. "Javi, can I borrow the Jeep tonight?"

"For your date?" Javi said.

"Yeah."

Javi shook his head, "Yeah, but no fucking in the Jeep. You find a hotel for that shit, okay?"

Steven groaned and said, "Fine! I won't. Thanks."

Steven went back upstairs to change. I turned to Javi and said, "Nice cock block."

"Well it is my Jeep. And only I can have fun like that in it," he winked. Referring to the time we had sex in the Jeep. I smiled then laughed.

A few minutes later, Steven came running down the stairs. He entered the kitchen wearing dress clothes. He wore a navy blue Polo shirt with some gray Chinos. Which really made his ass look good. Unfortunately, he reeked of cologne, "Dude, did you smash the cologne bottle on yourself or something? You reek of a high school locker room" I said, keeping my nose closed with my fingers.

"Oh shut up, Jason! Javi, can I have the keys to the Jeep, please? I'm running a bit late," Steven said.

Javi fished the keys out from his shorts and held them up. But before Steven could grab them he pulled them away and said, "Remember, no fucking in my Jeep. If you fuck in my Jeep, you gotta suck my dick."

"What? No, I don't suck dick."

"You will if I find out you were fucking in my Jeep. and trust me, I will know."

Steven groaned, "Fine, whatever. Probably won't get laid tonight anyways."

Javi smiled then handed him the keys, "Good luck, Steven. Have a good time."

"Yeah, yeah. Laters."

Steven then left.

When Steven left through the door, Javi turned to me and said, "Well it's just the two of us tonight. I can't go anywhere. What do you want to do?"

I smiled, "I'm sure there is something we can do."

A grin grew on his face, "It had been a while since we last fucked. I do get a little jealous when I hear you and Steven fucking."

My eyes widened, "You've heard us?"

"Of course, Steven isn't very quiet, you know. I've heard it so much, I can tell when he cums. He lets out a nice satisfied grunt. Sometimes I feel like going in and joining."

"I wish you would."

Javi moved his chair back and opened his legs. I could see the bulge in his shorts growing, "Have at it, Jason."

I got off my chair and knelt between his thick thighs. My hands landed on the thighs where I gently massaged them for a bit before moving my hands towards his groin. I undid his shorts then pulled them down to his ankles, then I removed them entirely. My hand rubbed his growing erection through the soft fabric of his white Calvin Klein boxer briefs. Saliva pooled in my mouth as the urge to put his throbbing cock into my mouth grew. My fingers ran along the waist band before slipping under to open them. My prize sprung out before me. I had forgotten how big Javi was. The eight inch uncut cock stood erect before me. It was the shape of an upside bowling pin. It was narrow at the base while growing thicker as you got closer to the head.

My right hand wrapped around the shaft and slowly pulled back the foreskin. Javi's rose colored tip of his cock appeared before me. I moved my head down with my mouth agape and brought the thick cock into my mouth. I took in as much as I could then began to suck.

Slowly, I bobbed my head up and down. Immediately Javi began to moan. His moans echoed through the house. My left hand was on his thigh while my right hand stroked the shaft. Then I felt Javi's big hand on my head, I let go of his shaft and let him guide my head. He moved my head up and down at a rapid rate. Then he pushed my head all the way down, shoving the thick cock deep into my throat. I had to admit, the thick cock gave me struggle but I endured it.

Javi released the fat cock from the confines of my throat with a pleased moan. He looked down at me as I caught my breath. "Wow, your face is a tomato. Did I go too far?"

I kissed his saliva covered cock, "No, I loved it."

"Oh yeah? You love that cock?" He stood up and grabbed his cock. He then slapped it against my cheek, "You want this cock again?"

"Yeah, I do. Please give it to me," I pleaded.

Javi pulled his underwear to his knees then hovered his cock over my mouth for a few seconds before shoving it back inside. He then grabbed my head with his hands and began to thrust. "Oh yeah, take that cock!" he said after a grunt. I grabbed onto his butt cheeks as he once again mouth fucked me, "I'm gonna fill you up tonight!" he said. The thrusting grew in speed for a bit before coming to an end with his cock deep inside my throat once more. My nose was pressed up against his pelvis. "Oh, yeah, choke on it," Javi urged. I did as he asked. His cock soon left my throat and mouth.

"Get up," he said.

As I stood up, Javi pulled up his boxer briefs, which could barely contain his erection, "Follow me," he said.

We went upstairs and stood outside Steven's bedroom, "What are the chances Steven is going to break his promise to me?"

I smiled as I already knew where this was going, "Very likely."

"Yeah, I thought so. Let's fuck on his bed?"

"I like this idea."

Javi lifted me up with his arms and carried me to Steven's bed. There he placed me on the bed and stripped naked. "Strip to your underwear," Javi ordered.

When I was just in my gray briefs, Javi signaled to me to lay on my back with my head hanging off the edge. I did as he commanded. Then he slowly inserted his cock into my mouth. With his hands on the bed to hold himself up, Javi began to thrust. It started slow at first. Allowing me to get comfortable on the bed, then when he saw I was. He sped up. The bed began to rock back and forth. The headboard collided with the wall. But that didn't bother either of us.

Javi gave a final thrust. Ensconced his cock was in my throat. My throat muscles are tightly bound around it. Massaging the upper half of his cock. My eyes watered with each passing second it was inside. I began to feel a bit of pain from the deep throat but I ignored it.

Javi finally gave my throat the release it needed as he pulled out the saliva covered cock. Some of it had dripped onto the floor.

"Lay on your stomach," he ordered.

I sat up and got down on my stomach facing towards him. Javi then climbed on the bed and knelt behind me with my body between his legs. I felt his hands on my shoulders where he gave them a quick massage, then he moved down my thin body. Giving it a massage anywhere he could until he reached my underwear. I felt his fingers sunken under the waistband and in one swift motion he pulled them down and then entirely off my body. He then tossed them on the floor.

Next, I felt his big hands on each of my cheeks. He played with them for a bit, parting and unparting. I then felt his wet cock between my cheeks. He slid it up and down, making me wet with excitement. I wanted him to enter me so badly. And he knew it. "You want it, huh?"

I moaned, "Yes, give it to me."

I had gotten so aroused that my precum was leaking onto Steven's sheets.

Javi moved his hands to my hips where he lifted me up at a 45 degree angle. Then with his cock in hand he pressed the tip against my hole. The mere contact made me moan. More came when he slid his cock into me. Throughout my entire body I felt pleasure. I grabbed the sheet as he continued.

Javi put his entire weight on my ass as he began to thrust, "Fuck, you're tight."

His hands were to the side of my head as he sped up the thrusting. The entire time moans flew out of my mouth like a submachine gun. The bed was rocking back and forth. I even heard some of the stuff from the night stand fall off. I didn't care Javi was now at full speed fucking the hell out of my tight ass.

A slap was felt on my cheek which caused me to tighten my hole on his cock. Javi grunted as he felt it. But he continued to fuck me a rapid rate. "Oh fuck, I love your fucking hole, Jason."

A smile grew on my face.

"We definitely need to fuck more."

I didn't say anything, instead I got lost in ecstasy. I felt both of his hands on my butt cheeks as he continued to drive is cock deep inside me. Pleasure continued to move through my body like waves in a stormy ocean.

A long "Fuck," came out of Javi has he grabbed the back of my head. Immediately I knew what was happening. From his urethra, an eruption of his gooey load came out. Pump after pump, his load filled my hole. There was so much pumping I felt that it was never going to end and that I would be leaking out the remaining cum. But alas Javi finally stopped at the ninth pump. I couldn't believe he could deliver that many.

The thrusting came to a complete stop and he lowered himself onto my back, out of breath and satisfied. "Oh my God, that was a good fuck, Jason."

I turned to him with a smile on my face, "Fuck yeah it was. I don't think I can sit down after that nor swallow."

Javi laughed, "Sorry about that."

"No, it was worth it."

Javi lifted himself up and pulled out his still erect cock. Some of his load came out with it and landed on the sheets, "Oops, I seemed to have made a mess on the sheets. You think we should leave it like that?"

I shook my head, "I would love to but I think I'd get a punch to the face in my sleep if we did that. I know Steven wouldn't even try punching you."

"Yeah, you're right. Let's put them in the washer."

While Javi put the sheets in the washer, I went to the bathroom doing my best to not let any of his load fall to the floor.

When I was done cleaning myself, I went back to Steven's room and found that Javi had left. I walked to the end of the hallway where I saw him on the couch. I put my shorts and shirt back on and joined him. But I didn't sit down, instead I lied down resting my head on his thigh. We ordered pizza and watched a movie.

It was a little past ten o'clock when Javi and I decided to get some sleep. Steven hadn't come yet. But it wasn't something that worried me. I figured that boy was out there breaking the promise he made to Javi and fucking his date. At least that's what I had hoped he was doing. Because the one thing that was worrying me was his recent anger for being deprived of a girlfriend. I loved my cousin but I sometimes wanted to smack him. Every day he comes home disappointed with the date. I wanted to tell him that maybe he was being too picky about the girls. But I worried that it might come with a punch to the face.

Although it was late, I still had some energy in me. I knew if I went to bed I wouldn't fall asleep. So I grabbed a book and began to read.

Almost an hour into my reading, I heard the front door open and then close. It had to be Steven coming home from his date. He had been out for a couple of hours now. I heard footsteps on the staircase then ended in the room next to mine, which was Steven's. I heard footsteps in the room, then once again the door opened and closed, then a knock on my door.

"It's open," I said.

Steven turned the knob and entered the room. Without saying a word, he closed the door and then walked to the bed, "So how was the date?" I said, closing my book.

Steven's eyebrows went up and then down, then let out a sigh, "Not great," he sat down on the edge of the bed, "She was actually annoying. She kept talking about her followers on social media. Like if that's fucking important to talk about on a date? Like, what's with girls nowadays?"

"Someone is sounding like a boomer."

Steven groaned then laid down on the bed.

"Did you at least fuck her?"

"What do you think?" he said with a bit of anger in his tone.

"Well at least you ain't sucking Javi's cock."

"I swear, if we did fuck. She would be on her fucking social media account or something."

"Oh, even going live on it."

"I..." he thought about it for a second. Although the two of us have done porn in the past, I always hid his face. I'd figure even with a girl, he would still want to have his face hidden. "Yeah, I'd probably throw the phone if she did that or just stop fucking her."

Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
214 Followers
12