Tales of Laeias: Nightshade

Story Info
A half demon Prostitute gets a strange visitor, and an offer.
2.4k words
4.39
1.5k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bring it to her..." The woman's voice echoed through the man's mind. He rubbed his head a bit as he looked around. He was in the city of Kaeyac, a coastal city in the Kingdom of Berrick on the continent of Laeias. "She is waiting for it..."

"Yes mistress..." The man said as he looked down at the ornately designed Rapier at his waist. He had felt as if it was driving him towards this point ever since he had found the strange sword. It made him a bit uncomfortable as he adjusted the sword for a moment, looking around Kaeyac for a moment. "Where is she though?"

"She is not far, I can sense her blood here..." The woman's voice said in a sultry tone. He could feel something brushing against his crotch and that made him a bit more aroused. "She is in one of these buildings. As long as you follow my instructions, you will be able to find her quite easily."

He walked through the streets. There was a feeling at the back of his mind as he did, as he neared one of the buildings the feeling got stronger. He could feel the excitement of the woman in his mind as he neared it, staring up at the sign that reads "The Devil's Cup" with an image of a naked horned woman with a tail stretched out and smiling at them as he went to open the door.

"Yes... this is it..." the woman's voice said, excitement in her voice. "She is waiting for you there. Bring the sword to her, and she will awaken to her true destiny."

The man walked in, feeling compelled to follow the woman's orders. He looked around for a moment, there were paintings along the walls of different women dressed in skimpy clothing and a desk on the far end of the room. Seated behind the desk was a blue skinned woman with long dark blue hair and a pair of long horns that curled around her head, dressed in a tiny set of clothes that showed off her large breasts.

"Welcome to the Devil's Cup," she said in a sultry voice as she leaned in over the table, shaking her breasts a little at him. "What can we do for you today? Can I get you any particular girl?"

"Tell her you want Nightshade," the voice said.

"I'm here to see Nightshade," the man answered as he gave her a slight smile. He leaned on the desk a bit as he stared at her cleavage. She smiled at him as she thrust them forward a bit, tilting her head a little.

"Nightshade? You're in luck, she just got in for the evening," she said as she ran her tongue along her fangs. "You're a handsome one, maybe I should get a turn with you next. What's your name, handsome?"

"Faergin," he answered as he shifted a little. "When can I go inside?"

"She'll need some time to get ready, I'd say around half an hour," the woman answered as she stood up and started into the back room. "I'll go back and tell Nightshade to get ready. You can go upstairs, your room will be the second on the right on the second floor. We'll work out your payment once you're done."

"Of course," Faergin said as he watched the blue woman walk away. Her ass was barely contained by her thong as she walked away, smiling at him before vanishing into the back, her tail flicking behind her.

"Focus, you're here for a reason," the woman's voice echoed in his mind. "Bring the sword to Nightshade and once that's done you can do whatever you want. I don't care as long as you keep up your end of the bargain."

"Of course," Faergin said as he headed up the stairs and into the room. It was a nice enough room with a four poster bed against the wall. He lis waist as he looked at it for a long moment, sighing a little.

The Soul Reaver had belonged to an order of Monks from a distant country. He had been an Acolyte of the order until he had started hearing the voice of the sword in his mind. She had promised him power in return for bringing the sword to a woman who worked at a brothel here in Kaeyac.

He didn't know what she wanted with some prostitute, but he wasn't going to complain. Life at the monastery had been boring anyway, and he didn't even want to be there. If he was going to be at a brothel, he was at least going to have a good time while he was here.

Besides, he was being encouraged to do so.

As he laid back and waited, the door finally slid open. The woman that entered had black skin and long white hair. She also had long horns and a forked tail that swished behind her as she made her way into the room. The only clothes she had on was a tiny bikini that held her breasts in just barely. She smiled as she shut the door behind her, running her hand along her horns for a moment as she slinked up to the bed.

"Well, hello there," she said as she moved onto the bed and ran her finger gently along his front, before brushing it against the growing tent in his pants. "Well, you're a big boy aren't you?"

Faergin smiled as she started to pull off his pants. She smiled up at him as she ran her fingers gently along his cock and leaned forward, running her tongue slowly along the shaft. He moaned softly as he looked down at the demon blooded woman who fondled his balls a bit, curling her tongue around his shaft as she did.

"Oh gods..." Faergin said as he leaned his head back. It felt so good to have her doing this as he ran his hand gently along her horns. "Oh gods that feels so good."

"Mmm, you haven't felt anything yet," Nightshade said as she took the tip of his cock into her mouth and licked at it gently before taking it into her mouth. She bobbed up and down on the man's cock, causing him to arch his back a little.

He placed his hands on her horns again and shivered a little as he pushed her head down a bit further. Nightshade stares up at him, expertly sucking his cock as she did. It felt strange as there was something at the back of her mind as if something was trying to reach out to her as she kept going, running her hand along the little bit of his shaft she hadn't taken into her mouth yet as she ran her long expert tongue along the tip of his cock.

"Nightshade..." A female voice echoed in her mind, causing her to pause for a moment. She shook it off though as she continued to suck his cock. Her tail swished back and forth as she kept going, going down to the hilt as she deepthroated him perfectly, bobbing her head up and down on his shaft as she did.

Faergin groaned as he came hard. His seed poured down her throat. She smiled up at him as she slowly slid off him, swallowing his cum as she sat up, reaching around and undoing her top and throwing it to the side as her breasts bounced out of their confinement.

"Yes... fuck him... take his seed into your womb..." the woman's voice said as Nightshades hands moved down to her waist and she pulled her underwear off, smiling at him as she spread her legs, revealing her perfectly trimmed pussy lips.

"Come on big boy... come fuck me hard..." She moaned as she cupped her breasts. She flicked her tail up, using it to bring him in closer as he pulled his clothes off. "Come stick that big fat cock inside me!"

"Finish your duty to me, and you will get your reward," the sultry voice said in Faergin's head as he threw his shirt to the side. He smiled as he slid up to her, straddling her as he gave her breasts a squeeze.

He thrust into her and she let out a loud moan as he pushed into her as deep as he could. He pulled out before thrusting in and out of her pussy, she moaned as her breasts bounced with each thrust.

Nightshade had to admit that while the man was a bit inexperienced, he made up for it with his size and stamina. Fuck it felt so good as she started to move with each thrust, gripping the sheets of the bed as he thrust into her. She arched her back and threw her head back, moaning with each thrust as she did.

"Yessss... take him... bring him into you..." the voice echoed through her mind. She barely noticed as Faegrin hilted her. "Take a piece of his soul..."

Nightshade moaned as she threw her head back and moaned. It was like something inside her was waking up, something that she hadn't ever felt before. She wrapped her arms around him, moaning louder as her fingernails started to sharpen and dug slightly into the skin of his back.

"Fuck... " Nightshade moaned as she arched her back a bit. "Fuck me hard... I want that seed in me so baaaad!"

Faegrin was caught up in the moment as he thrust faster into her. He moaned as her vaginal muscles squeezed his shaft. He couldn't help but feel like something was just a little off, but his body was telling him to keep going as he reached down and squeezed her breasts. He could feel himself getting closer and closer with each thrust as his balls slapped against her.

"Yes... do it... finish your duty to me..." The female voice said.

Nightshade cried out as she came hard. With one last thrust, Faegrin came too, his seed filling her pussy as he did. There was a strange sensation overcoming him as he did however, and Nightshade suddenly felt stronger, her eyes rolling back into her head as she fell back, unconscious.

---

"Welcome, my daughter," a female voice said as Nightshade rubbed her head. When she looked up she realized that she was in a strange, red stone throne room with a throne carved out of onyx on the far end.

Seated on the throne is a naked woman with long wings and curled horns. She had a perfectly toned body with breasts that were larger than anything Nightshade had seen on a normal woman, but still were perky and perfect.

"Who are you? How did I get here? Where am I?" Nightshade asked as she rubbed her head. "And, why did you call me your daughter?"

The demonic woman got up and slunk over to her. She helped Nightshade up to her feet as she smiled at the black skinned Tiefling, revealing sharp fangs as she did. "Because you are my daughter, Nightshade. My name is Aulivaerin, and I am your mother."

Nightshade blinked a little for a moment. She had heard that name before, but not exactly in the best way. Aulivaerin was the name of a powerful demon that was regarded as the Queen of the Succubus. What was she doing here though?

"My mother?" Nightshade asked.

"Yes my dear, I've been searching for you for a long time," Aulivaerin said as she smiled, running her tongue along her fangs. "I can get you out of your life in the brothel... and make you far, far more powerful."

Nightshade stared up at the face of the Succubus Queen for a moment. It was certainly a tempting offer, she had only wound up as a prostitute because no one else wanted her when she came of age. If she could actually find a life outside of that, it wouldn't be a bad thing, right? But what was the Queen asking for in return.

"And what exactly would you expect of me in return?" Nightshade asked nervously.

"All you need to do is bring me a soul," Aulivaerin said as she ran a clawed finger gently along Nightshade's face. "You have already taken your first piece. And once you take enough pieces of souls, you will become so, so much more powerful.

"How powerful?" Nightshade asked as her mother leaned in closer, now right up against her face.

"If you agree to this, then you will become one of the most powerful Succubi to ever exist," Aulivaerin said with a hiss. "You will be more than just another half-fiend girl. I will make you a full on Demon Lord of Hell."

"You would do that?" Nightshade asked as she thought about it. It was a great offer, something more than she ever could get as a prostitute. "Why me?"

"Because you're the most promising of my daughters," Aulivaerin said with a smile. "Take the sword my servant brought for you, and it will give you everything you need to become my most powerful servant. What do you say?"

"Yes..." Nightshade said. She didn't want to say no to this, not when it gave her a chance to do so much more. "I'll do whatever you say."

"Excellent..." Aulivaerin said as she pulled Nightshade in and kissed her passionately on the lips, sending magical energy into her body.

---

Nightshade blinked a bit as she woke up. She was still laying on the bed naked with the mix of juices dripping out of her pussy. Looking around her client was gone, but there was the strange black rapier lying on the bed with a note and a bag of gold. She looked at the paper and looked around a bit confused.

"He won't be back again, but this gold should be enough to cover his bill with you. The sword called the Soul Reaver will be the source of your power. Once you are acclimated to your new powers, I will send word to you as to where to go next."

Nightshade picked up the sword that the note called the Soul Reaver. She felt a wave of power running through her body down to her slit. She looked at the elaborate designs for a moment as she tried to think about it for a long moment.

She was going to use this power quite well... hopefully. Whatever her future was going to be, she was going to use this sword to make it.