Tales of the Apprentice 01 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pressure of her own Energy made itself clearly felt inside her now. Turning her awareness inward, she visualized it: a small, roiling cloud of blue light that grew slowly as she watched. It was growing, but it was not yet at a point where she could utilize it for what she had in mind.

Finally, at long last, she could no longer resist the temptation, and her fingers were so close already, so close now, to her hot, damp folds... Almost of their own accord her hands moved further inward until she touched her nether lips.

She took a deep breath, and it was only with a conscious effort that she managed not to gasp or moan when she felt her fingertips finally reach their goal. Hot and wet those intimate folds were, slick and slippery with the juices of her arousal that had been pooling inside her and were slowly leaking out from between them. Those lips were much larger now than when she had started her ministrations, and gradually they became more and more sensitive as they flowered open further under her touch, as they always did when she was on her way to a really good orgasm.

But that would have to wait. Gently but deliberately she began to stroke those delicate folds with both hands, running her fingertips up and down across their soft, smooth, slippery surface. She gently pulled them apart, opening herself wider. She slipped one fingertip between until she found her entrance and dipped into the thick, velvety honey that had collected there.

Then her fingers traveled up to the top of her folds, where her pleasure button had begun to swell and harden. She carefully pulled up the hood that covered it to expose the tip, then she gently touched the little nub with her finger. A jolt of pure pleasure shot through her and, try as she might, she could not entirely suppress a soft moan. She spread her thick juices across the smooth, taut surface of her exposed little button and began to caress it, keeping her touch as light as she could while her fingertip slowly moved in small circles across that super-sensitive nub.

Galen was breathing more deeply by now as well. Watching her caress herself that way did not fail to have its effect on him. From the expression on her face he could imagine the intensity of the pleasure she gave herself as he watched. His cock, which had begun to stir quite some time ago, was straining against the inside of his breechcloth.

Her finger continued to work in the tip of her pleasure button, caressing it, teasing it, gently stroking it, while she kept the hood pulled up with her other hand. Slowly, every so slowly, her caresses became firmer, more insistent, and the pleasure that infused her began to radiate outward from her little button to flow through her pussy, her belly, her breasts.

Finally, after what seemed a long time, she opened her eyes and reached for the glass dildo sitting on the table before her. She glanced at Galen, noticing the expression on his face. He wanted her, that much was clear, and it took all his self-control to just sit there and watch. She smiled. It was good to be wanted so much, even though he should remain more objective and detached than that. However, for a lad as young and inexperienced as he was, he wasn't doing badly at all.

"Relax, Galen," she said softly. "We're almost ready."

"Ready for what?" he asked, his voice a little hoarse.

"You'll see."

Holding the crystal rod in her hands to warm it a little, she reversed it and put the thick, round knob at its end against the entrance of her pussy. She slid the smooth glass up and down across her nether lips and then she gently pushed. The smooth, thick bulb parted her folds the way it always did, with just the right amount of pressure, and she closed her eyes again to savor the feeling as the slick shape found her entrance, homed in on it, and began its invasion.

Sometimes she liked to move it in and out of her, pushing it in a little further with each stroke, but this time she was so wet that the knob almost slid into her of its own accord. A little more pressure was enough to encourage the thick, smooth shaft to continue its invasion, and it took her considerable effort not to moan as she felt its progress. As it drilled its way deeper and deeper into her most intimate spot, the first section of the glass spiral that wound itself around the shaft slipped past the lips of her pussy, working its usual magic, and little sparks of pleasure shot through her. Further and further into her the glass invader slid, and with the passage of each ridge between her nether lips her pleasure rose.

Finally she had it inside her all the way, and she held it there for a long moment. Great Mother, it felt good! With her inner Vision she noted that the level of her Energy had risen within her, and her finger found her little pleasure button again to raise it even more. The cloud of blue light inside her had grew and grew, until the blue mixed with flashed of white as the pressure built and built...

Yes. It was time.

She opened her eyes and looked at Galen. She could not help feel slightly sorry for him. From the look on his face it was plain what he was thinking, what he was feeling. He wanted it to be his tongue, not her finger, on the exposed tip of her pleasure button. He wanted it to be his cock, not her dildo, to enter her as deeply as possible. And with a pang of guilt she realized that that was exactly what she wanted as well. She wanted him more than anything right now.

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes while she fought her rogue desires back under control. This simply wouldn't do. Great Mother, she was supposed to be past all this, what with the countless centuries of experience she had behind her! Yet here she was, lusting after this boy as if she was a nothing but some silly farm girl. What was wrong with her?

It took her a few long moments and considerable effort to get a hold of herself and return all her attention to the task at hand. When she felt she was finally ready, she opened her eyes. Her gaze found his, held it, and she knew all was ready. She focused her Intent, reached inside her to divert a small but sufficient portion of the Energy that was still building within her, and guided it into the proper channels until all was ready to begin the Melding.

She held his gaze for a long moment. His attention had already been entirely focused on her, and while his desire for her would have been somewhat of an impediment at any other time, right now it actually helped. Holding his gaze, her eyes boring into his, she reached out with her Intent and drew his awareness to her.

* Relax, Galen, * she said to him within the depths of her mind. * Remain passive. *

She felt his surprise. But he didn't panic or struggle, which had been her main concern. He was a good lad and she knew he trusted her completely, but a Meld is something unique that elicits different responses in different people, and the experience is different every time. With Galen, though, it was much easier than she had expected. Somehow his awareness merged with hers almost seamlessly.

* What... * his thought began.

Then she felt how he suddenly became aware of her awareness. Mentally he gasped as the sensations flooded into him and her thoughts and feelings became his.

* Serana... Oh, Great Mother! *

Inwardly she couldn't help smiling at that, but she also couldn't help focusing briefly on the many wonderful feelings that her state of arousal and her continued stimulation still gave her. And because his thoughts and feelings were hers as much as her thoughts and feelings were his, she felt how he felt what she felt: the delicious tingling that radiated outward from her hard and swollen nipples to infuse the soft but firm flesh of her breasts; the incredible feeling that her gently caressing finger gave her as it moved lightly but insistently across the exposed tip of her pleasure button; the wonderful way the glass dildo filled her, stretched her, slid across her inner folds as she gently moved it in and out of her sopping wet center where the heat continued to build within her...

* Oh, Serana... I never knew... *

* Yes, Galen. This is what it feels like for a woman. Not too shabby, is it? *

She felt his silent chuckle.

* The Great Mother obviously feels that women should look out for each other, * his thought said. * She's definitely favored you. If there is a Great Father, it looks like he hasn't gotten around to getting up and doing something similar for the men of this world. *

He felt her smile.

* Well, being a woman does have its challenges, * she thought at him. * But there are compensations as well. On balance, I like being a woman. *

Within her mind, he nodded.

* Well, in your case some of the disadvantages may be somewhat less of a problem, * he mused. * You are a mage, after all. *

* True, * her thought said, and he felt her smile. * I don't have to struggle so much with a male-dominated society, and I haven't bled with the waxing and the waning of the moon for longer than I can remember. *

* And this... * he began.

* Yes. For women, the feeling of sexual stimulation is much more a full-body experience than it is for men. But that is not why we're doing this. Observe. *

She turned her awareness inward, deliberately blotting out for a moment the physical sensations that were such a tempting distraction right now, and visualized the Energy that was building within her.

* Do you see? * her thought asked him.

* Yes. I see. *

* Good. Observe, and remain passive. Don't try to resist anything that happens, and don't try to help. Just watch. *

She felt his thought of agreement. Good. She switched her awareness back to what her hands were doing to her most sensitive parts: the light touch of her fingertip on the exposed head of her pleasure button and the slow, deep strokes of the glass dildo inside her; the thick knob spreading her inner folds before it as it entered her, filled her, touched her in places that nothing else could... Except Galen's cock. That had felt even better inside her; alive and hot and hard and so full with the pressure of his life force, entering her so deeply, filling her so perfectly...

She wrenched her mind away from that thought almost before it began, but not quickly enough. She felt him notice it, and she realized it was futile to continue to try and hide it from him. Ignoring it for now was the best thing she could do.

Once again she felt his assent. They would deal with it later, his unvoiced thought told her.

She forced her attention back to her inner Energy. Slowly the blue-white cloud of light continued to grow within her, fed by the sparks of pure pleasure that her fingertip sent through her pleasure button and her pussy, and by the glass dildo as it worked its magic at a point deeper inside her. Slowly she moved it in and out of her, and the ridges of the spiral wound around its shaft spread and pulled on the lips of her pussy in just the right way...

She felt him reel with the intensity of the sensations she shared with him, and she felt his cock strain against the inside of his breechcloth in response; she felt the wetness of his pre-cum spreading through the fabric as it leaked out of him, and she also knew that he knew that she knew what she was doing to him. But he kept the bulk of his attention focused on her inner Energies, and she could not help being impressed with his self-control.

But then, through their joined inner Vision, they both saw how her arousal suddenly began to rise, then peak, threatening to spiral out of control, and he knew, as she did, that it was her knowledge of how he shared her arousal and her pleasure; her knowledge that he could feel the sparks of pleasure dancing around in her pleasure button, her nipples, her pussy, that almost made her lose control.

She felt his mind withdraw slightly, deliberately giving her a chance to wrench her pleasure back under control, to feed the impending eruption back upon itself and expand the blue-white cloud inside her even more while keeping it in check.

* Thank you, * she thought at him.

She felt his smile, but he remained silent, and through their shared awareness she knew that he was trying to be considerate and let her focus on the job at hand. He, in turn, felt her gratitude.

It was easier now, with his thought just a little more distant. But still the knowledge that he felt her pleasure as she did; that the intimacy of his awareness merged with hers and that she felt him respond to every jolt of pleasure that shot through her as she mercilessly continued to stimulate herself, all made for a greater challenge than she had expected. It wasn't long before she knew the moment was approaching, and she knew that he knew it, too.

She began to shape her Intent. Making sure that he saw what she was going, she envisioned her purpose and the way to achieve it, and she felt his sudden understanding as he watched. Dividing her attention between her Intent, her now rapidly rising Energies and the orchestrated, deliberate way her fingers continued to feed her arousal, she began to inch closer and closer to the moment of Release. Her breathing had grown heavy. Her nipples, hard and swollen, tingled with pent-up pleasure... Her hard little pleasure button seemed to burst with blue-white sparks of pure sexual bliss, and she felt the muscles in her lower body grow more and more tense as she approached the final moment...

And... Oh, Great Mother, yes, yes.... Yes!!! A blue-white explosion of intense sexual bliss burst out from deep within her, sending sparks through her pleasure button and infusing her suddenly spasming pussy, then rushing outward into her thighs, her belly, her nipples and finally her entire body. She shuddered with the intensity of her climax, and at the same time she felt Galen's mental gasp as he shared the intensity of her orgasm with her.

And the Energies erupted within her along with her climax. Grabbing a firm hold of his consciousness with her mind and making sure he could see what she was doing, she caught the stream of Energy as it was released within her. She wrestled it back under control, bent the tidal wave back upon itself and recirculated it through her body. She heard him cry out, not mentally but verbally, as the intensity of her orgasm suddenly amplified and the pleasure of her release increased tenfold, twentyfold, even more. She was dimly aware that her body shook with the force of her Release as her pussy sparked and spasmed around the dildo that she still held gripped firmly in her hand.

Then, making sure Galen's attention was still with her, she routed the eruption of the sexual forces into their proper channels, and the world around her disappeared. All that was left before her inner Vision was the flood of her Energy, her Intent, and Galen's awareness.

With her mind she visualized her Intent and, with her inner Vision, watched the warmth of the wan winter sun gather upon itself, concentrating itself around the house. When her Visualization was complete, she fed the stream of her amplified Energy into it. Galen, his awareness joined with hers, watched with her as she siphoned off just the right amount of Energy from the blue-white vortex of light to power her Intent, while sustaining its repeated circulation through her very core, replenishing itself each time it flowed it back into her body. She felt his sudden understanding of what she was doing, how she did it, and why she was doing it that way.

She was not prepared for what happened next.

Suddenly and without warning, new and unexpected channels opened before her inner Vision, and the stream of her Energy diverted itself into them before she could force it back under her control. It burst outward, out of control, and she heard Galen cry out when it hit him.

* Catch it! Control it! * she directed her frantic thought at him.

And he did.

Somehow he managed to get a hold on the torrent of Energy that ran from her into him and, as he had seen her do a few moments ago, he bent it to his will, forcing it back upon itself. He cried out again as the torrent of Energy circulated through him. She felt his orgasm erupt within him, and he felt how he ejaculated into the tight confines of his breechcloth.

With a soundless explosion light the Energy burst out from him while he continued to cream himself, his pulsing cock pumping out more and more of his cum. An ever-expanding sphere of light, as blue-white and intense as a lightning bolt, radiated from him as his cry turned into a raw scream. The wave of Energy hit the walls and roof of the house, shaking it on its foundations, and kept on going right through the bricks, the roof tiles, the soil, taking her Intent with it as it went.

And then, suddenly, it was over, the Energy having expended itself, absorbed by the world around them.

Shaking with exhaustion and shock, Serana opened her eyes. Galen was on the floor, the kitchen chair on which he had sat lying on its side next to him. His eyes were open, but unfocused, and he was panting. He looked like he'd been given one hell of a beating. Which, she realized, wasn't far from the truth.

She felt dizzy and faint. Yet she got up and knelt down beside him.

"Galen?"

He looked at her, his gaze uncomprehending and still unfocused. She caressed the side of his face with her hand.

"Galen! Are you alright?"

His eyes found hers, and he took a deep breath as his consciousness reasserted itself.

"Serana? What.... What happened?"

She slowly shook her head. It wasn't that she didn't understand what had occurred, because she did. It was rather that she had no idea how it had happened, and why. Although the why of it might be easier to explain than the how.

She rose carefully and made her way to the door. She opened it and looked outside.

"Great Mother..." she whispered.

She heard Galen groan softly as he got up from the kitchen floor. A few moments later she felt his presence behind her. Even though it was winter and she was completely naked, she didn't even shiver while she stood in the doorway, looking out.

As had been her Intent, the snow around the house was gone. But it didn't stop there. The entire valley had been cleared of all snow and ice. The formerly frozen stream was roaring and running bank-high, and more rivulets of run-off water continued to add to it as she watched. The fields beyond the kitchen garden lay green and wet, and the air was hazy with water vapor. The air was warm, almost balmy, and the sun drenched the entire area as if it were spring.

"Serana..." Galen whispered in a tone of awe. "What happened?"

But she was too overwhelmed to speak.

After what seemed an eternity she felt his hand on her bare shoulder, gently turning her away from the open door. He closed it behind her and led her back to the chair.

"I think you'd better sit down," he said. "Do you want your dress?"

Mutely she shook her head and sat down on the chair, still trying to process what had happened. Her initial Vision had shown her that Galen had the potential to become a Channeler; one of those extremely rare and powerful sex mages who had the ability to receive, absorb and bundle the sexual Energies of other sex mages and multiply their power. But this! Never before had any apprentice shown such talent this early. And she was to train him? Impossible. She simply couldn't do it. A task of this magnitude required a greater mage than she was. She slowly shook her head. The Great Mother had been wrong to send him to her.

"Serana? Are you alright?"

With some effort she pulled herself together. Galen stood before her, looking at her with a worried expression on his face. He held out her hand. As he took it, she realized three things. First, the Great Mother wouldn't have been wrong. She never was. Second, it was up to her to keep him safe and to continue his training. At least for now. Third, as soon as she could, she would have to get help in training him.