Tales of the Apprentice 01 Ch. 04

Story Info
Serana gets another surprise and makes travel plans.
13.9k words
4.83
2.7k
5
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 12/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tales of the Apprentice - Book 1

Chapter 4

The night brought more snowfall, much to Serana's relief. The area around the house that had been denuded of snow far exceeded the range of the spell that she had put onto the house in order for it to remain inconspicuous, and she had been worried that the unnatural local thaw might attract unwanted attention. Fortunately the weather had been cold enough to keep all casual passers-by indoors, and the next morning the snow around the house might have been somewhat thinner than elsewhere, but not so that anyone would notice.

The temperature continued to drop over the course of the next few days, and the nearby stream gradually froze again. The winter became more and more severe, and the cold kept them both indoors most of the time. Galen reluctantly decided that the job of finalizing the extension to the cottage would have to wait until spring arrived, and he used the time to construct some new furniture for his room. The bed he put together was perhaps not the most elegant one, what with the wood and the tools he had to work with, but it was sturdy and serviceable, and it was far better than sleeping on the cold stone floor. A simple wooden storage chest and a modest bedside table came next, and after a while the room began to look almost homey.

The kitchen was the warmest place in the house, so Serana and Galen spent a lot of time there. Fortunately they had reached a point where Galen's Energies flowed through him quite well, so the training bench was no longer needed. The challenge Galen now faced was to gain better control of his Energies and not let them get out of hand.

Serana decided that the best way to begin that process would be to further build up his self-control in general. He had already taken the first and most important steps himself, following her initial instructions to masturbate and hold back his orgasm for as long as he could. Now he spent every evening sitting in the chair next to the kitchen fire. He kept the bin next to the fireplace well stocked with firewood, and the kitchen was always warm enough for both of them to be naked in spite of the brutal winter weather outside. Which was good, because their training sessions grew longer as his stamina increased.

The fire was burning merrily when Serana took Galen's flaccid cock in her mouth and applied the tip of her tongue to its little hole, while she lightly caressed his balls with her fingertips at the same time. It didn't take long before she felt his cock begin to swell in her mouth. As the shaft grew longer and thicker, the head began to protrude from within his foreskin, and it took only a few licks to roll the skin back all the way and expose the head fully. As he continued to grow hard in her mouth she skillfully caressed his shaft until his flesh was hot and hard and fully engorged, and she could feel his life force pulse underneath the skin. Great Mother, she loved that feeling, and she took a few long moments to savor the sensation. To make him grow big and hard that way, to feel the pressure of his blood as it filled his cock while she gently licked and sucked and caressed him... There was something special about it, something that she couldn't quite put into words.

Galen, had he known what she was thinking, would have agreed with her completely. The feeling of her tongue and lips working their magic on his most sensitive parts was absolutely incredible. It was as if little sparks of pleasure danced across the head of his cock, then ran through his rapidly swelling shaft and into his balls and groin. To feel himself grow bigger and harder in her mouth, and the feeling of her fingertips on his balls, touching them ever so lightly but always just in the right way... It was better than anything he'd ever felt before.

Once his cock was fully hard and hot, pulsing with his lifeblood, she began to stimulate him mercilessly. She used all her skill. She caressed his balls with the fingertips of one hand, tracing intricate patterns across the sac and gently rolling its delicate contents around, and every now and then her finger found its way underneath him to touch that special, magical spot there that sent wild jolts of pleasure through him. Holding his throbbing, rock-hard shaft gently but firmly with her other hand, she carefully pulled down on the skin until it was smooth and taut behind the rim of the head. Then, keeping his bulbous knob just inside her mouth, she began to bob her head up and down, her slick, wet lips sliding back and forth across the crown, while her tongue played across the sensitive spot on the underside of his head.

Galen did the best he could, but in spite of the fact that he had gotten better at holding his arousal in check, he knew it was only a matter of time before he would lose control in the face of this onslaught. She had given him a run for his money before when he had him in her mouth, but this was something of an entirely different order. The feeling of her lips sliding across the head of his cock and caressing the inside of his taut foreskin, always touching those spots that gave him the greatest amount of pleasure, was more than he could withstand for very long, and what she was doing to his balls was simply beyond what he had thought possible. And just when he felt he was about to regain some small measure of control, the tip of her tongue would find its way to the underside of his cock and flick across it in light, teasing little licks, then move around it in small circles...

Pleasure infused his groin and began to flow outward though his thighs, his stomach and even his bunghole. He gritted his teeth and held back the flood of pleasure building within him as well as he could, trying to keep it from erupting too soon. But he knew that it was only a matter of time.

Although Serana could feel the effort it took him to control himself, she gave no quarter. If it hadn't been for the fact that he had a certain amount of basic training under his belt by now, he'd never have lasted for even a minute. As it was, the torrent of delicious sensations that her fingers, lips and tongue unleashed in him caused him to gasp, and his breathing became heavy and labored.

She expertly gauged his arousal by the tension in his muscles, the hardness of his cock in her mouth, the tightness of his balls and the sound of his breathing. With her inner Vision she watched the Energies within him build rapidly, and she watched his efforts to control them. He was doing well, she had to admit. It wasn't his fault that the level of his Energies were so high that they would soon escape his control.

She siphoned off a small, measured amount of the rapidly growing cloud of blue-white light that had formed within him, drew it into herself and used it to raise her own Energy level; not by much, but just enough to merge her consciousness with his.

* Control it, Galen, * her thought spoke within the silence of his mind.

* Oh, gods, Serana... * his thought gasped.

Suddenly, through the melding of their minds, she felt his pleasure; his intense arousal, the exquisite sensations that were radiating outward from the head of his cock, running through the shaft and infusing his groin. She suppressed the feeling of satisfaction with the results of what she was doing to him as soon as it rose within her. The meld was a two-way thing, and it wouldn't do to let her apprentice know how delighted she was by the fact that she had lost none of her skill over the long, long centuries. Concentrating on the job at hand, she made sure to keep her thought stern and business-like.

* Focus, Galen. This is just the beginning. Compared to what you eventually must learn to handle, this is absolutely nothing. *

She felt his dismay.

* Don't worry, * she said within his mind, her thought more kindly now. * We will take this in stages. By the time we get to the more advanced techniques, you'll be ready for it. Now, observe, and remain passive. I'll show you what to do. Tomorrow you can try for yourself. *

Together they watched the roiling, blue-white cloud of Energy within him grow and grow as she continued to stimulate him. The meld made it a little easier for her to help him retain control; she no longer had to rely on his physical signals alone to know when to back off and let him come down a little from those precipitous heights of arousal. But as she continued to stimulate him it became more and more challenging for him to hold back the inevitable explosion. Her slick, wet lips kept sliding back and forth, back and forth, across the now super-sensitive rim of his cock-head and the inside of his foreskin just behind it, kept taut by her hand around his throbbing shaft while the tip of her tongue drew small circles across the underside of the head and her fingertips caressed his balls, occasionally straying into the region between his sac and his bunghole.

* Oh, Gods, Serana... Ooohhh... *

* Hold on to it just a little longer, Galen. Focus on your Energies. *

She carefully hid her intentions from him as she continued her ministrations. Even without the melding of their minds she would have known that he was getting close to the limits of what he could take. The skin of his sac had grown thick and tight, lifting his balls as they were getting ready to discharge their load. His pre-cum had been velvety and delicious in her mouth for quite some time already; now she felt the shaft of his cock grow even harder under her fingers and the head swelled up even further inside her mouth until its surface was as smooth and taut as a drum...

It was time. She had taken him as far as he could.

* Alright, Galen. Now watch closely what I'm about to do. *

Inwardly she smiled. The lad was about to have one of the best orgasms of his young life.

Making sure that he was paying attention and could see what she was doing, she seized the roiling cloud of blue-white light that represented the Energies within him and held it firmly in her mental grasp. Then she began to set up the pathways through which it would flow. At the same time she intensified the stimulation of her tongue, lips and fingers on his most sensitive spots...

She heard him cry out as the feeling hit him. Together they saw the cloud of his Energy within him diminish ever so slightly as he did so, and she felt his realization that he should have kept his vocalization in check, immediately followed by the knowledge that he couldn't have, no matter how hard he tried.

* Don't worry about it now, * she thought. * Do you see the channels I have created? *

* Uhhnnhhh... Yessss... *

* Good. Watch, and focus as well as you can. Here we go. *

And indeed the moment had arrived where he simply could not have lasted any longer. His cock suddenly swelled up even more inside her mouth; the head seemed to grow like a balloon about to burst, and the shaft was like red-hot, freshly forged steel in her hand. Every muscle in his body suddenly grew taut and even his balls seemed to tense up under her touch until they were almost vibrating with the pent-up pressure...

The luminous cloud of his Energies, shot through with blue-white flashes of light, began to inflate rapidly within him as he hovered on the brink of his Release. Holding him right there on the very edge of orgasm challenged even Serana's skills to their limits, but somehow she managed to hold off his Release for yet one more infinitely long moment while the pent-up cloud of Energy ballooned further, to the point where it reached the outer limits of his body-- and exceeded them.

But Serana was ready. With her mind she seized the luminous wave as it escaped his body and channeled it into the first pathway she had set up, bending it back upon itself and recirculating it through him, rather than letting it burst outward as it would otherwise have done.

Then, at exactly the right moment, she sucked him, hard, and within her mouth the head of his cock expanded even more as sparks of pure pleasure danced across its taut surface... And his Release exploded within him.

Through the melding of her awareness with his, she felt the lightning bolt of pure pleasure as it struck the head of his cock, ran through the shaft and burst outward to infuse his groin, his thighs, his stomach. But the lightning continued to strike, crackling with jolts of pure pleasure that ran back and forth through the center of his orgasm until his body shook with its intensity.

His Energies grew within him as they multiplied every time they recirculated through him; ten times, twenty times, even more, until they reached the limit of what they were both be able to contain. With a subtle twist of her mind Serana diverted the luminous, blue-white stream into the second pathway she had created for her Purpose. Now half his Energies no longer just circulated through him; instead they erupted from him in a huge stream that flowed from him into her.

She felt his cock strain in her hands and mouth as it pulsed, again and again, and a thick stream of his cum erupted into her mouth, thick and hot, while the stream of his Energy hit her at exactly the same time. She heard him cry out again as the intensity of his Release overcame his capability to keep his vocalization under control.

On and on his Energy flowed, from his very core into her, as much as his cum continued to flow from his spurting cock into her waiting mouth, and she absorbed both, her body charging and storing the blue-white light as it infused her; her throat working to swallow the thick, hot flood that filled her mouth...

With both her mouth and her mind she prolonged his Release as much as she could, as much as she could take, and he emptied himself into her. She milked him for all he was worth, both on the physical level and the one beyond, until his body grew rigid, then shuddered with the intensity of both the physical and the non-physical discharge. She felt the level of her own inner Energies rise as she absorbed more and more of his, and she stored it within her, until her nipples and her pleasure button began to tingle. She would put it to some good use soon, but she couldn't do that quite yet.

Finally she decided that he had given her enough, and with her mind she carefully shut down the eruption within him. His cock continued with a few more spurts, diminishing now that they were no longer driven by the pressure within him, and finally the violence of his Release began to subside.

When she opened her eyes and looked up, his cock still hot and hard within her mouth, she saw him leaning heavily against the backrest of the chair, his eyes closed, his face red and running with sweat, and his chest rising and falling as if he had just finished a marathon run.

She gave his cock, which was still twitching with the aftershocks of his orgasm, a final lick before letting it slip out of her mouth. It has lost some of its hardness, but it took a while to deflate. It bobbed up and down with his pulse, rapidly at first but gradually slowing, as it slowly shrank and lowered itself. A clear thread dripped down from its tip in the aftermath of his ejaculation.

She gave him some time to catch his breath and regain his composure. Eventually his breathing slowed to an almost normal pace and he opened his eyes.

"That was... quite... intense," he managed.

She nodded.

"Yes," she said calmly. "I was in there with you. I felt what you felt."

He smiled and nodded, and there was something in that smile that went straight to her heart. Suddenly she wanted him. She wanted his hands on her breasts, his mouth on her nipples, her tongue on her pleasure button, and she wanted to feel his hot, hard cock deep inside her, filling her, spurting its hot, thick, white load as deeply into her very core as it could possibly go...

She wrenched her mind away from that thought. Great Mother, what was she thinking? She was supposed to be well above such things! Yet it took her a considerable effort to suppress he urge to reach out, caress his face, kiss his lips...

"You saw what I did, and how I did it?" she asked, more to distract herself from the unwanted and inappropriate feelings than out of a need to verify what she already knew. "How I manipulated your Energies, I mean."

He nodded slowly.

"Yes..." he said thoughtfully. "I'm not exactly sure how you created those... channels, I suppose they are, but I could see them. Will you teach me how to do that as well?"

"Yes, in due time. For now, the most important thing is for you to understand how I bled off some of your Energies before they could get out of hand. That is what we should be concentrating on at this time. And we need to build up your control over your orgasm even more. You didn't do badly tonight..."

"Thanks," he interjected.

She smiled.

"But you still have a long way to go. Eventually you must be able to take three or four solid hours of this sort of thing."

"Four hours?"

"Yes. And you will have to handle the Energy build-up that goes with it. But that is still quite a bit ahead of you. We'll take this one step at a time."

Suddenly she felt pride well up inside her. He had done so well! In fact, he was amazing; quite unique, actually... He really was special, and she felt genuine pleasure at the thought of working with him to achieve whatever his full potential would turn out to be, over the many centuries together that lay ahead of them...

Once again she wrenched her mind away from that line of thought. What was happening to her? This sort of thinking was to be expected from a love-struck teenager, but not from an accomplished sex mage with more centuries behind her than he had years! And yet she was feeling bubbly and giddy like an infatuated milkmaid. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes to center herself. But she could still taste him on her lips, smell him on her fingers, and the traces of his cum lingered in her mouth....

"Serana? Are you alright?"

The touch of his hand on her arm sent fluttering sparks of joy through her, and suddenly her longing for him returned, barely under control. She opened her eyes and looked at him, and her desire redoubled.

"Yes, Galen, I am," she managed. "I'm just a little tired. This sort of thing is harder than it looks, you know."

"Can I do anything?" he asked with a concerned look on his face.

She smiled.

"No," she said. "I think it's time for us to go to bed."

Yes, to have him in her bed, to hold him, to be held by him, to make love to him, to be taken by him, to sleep in his strong arms...

He stood up and held out his hand. She took it and got up from where she was still sitting on her knees in front of the chair. It took her a conscious effort to let go of it. She took one of the two blankets that were lying folded at the corner of the kitchen table and handed it to him. The other one she took and wrapped around her.

Galen banked the fire. When all was ready he lit two candles from the embers and handed her one of them.

"Good night, Serana," he said.

She noticed that he was still a little shaky as he walked to the kitchen door. The poor lad. Tonight's session had taken quite a bit out of him... But he was young and he would recover quickly.

He was quite tall, she suddenly noticed, and even though he was still in his early twenties he seemed so much more grown up to her now, especially in the way he carried himself: a strength radiated from him, a maturity she had not noticed before. Suddenly the male, adult virility of him could no longer be denied, or even ignored, especially now that she knew how he could put that magnificent body of his to some very grown-up use...

"Good night, Galen," she managed.