Tales of The Cuckold Ep. 02

Story Info
The Battle For David's Cock.
4.2k words
3.08
21.9k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raazor
Raazor
184 Followers

Cuck Life

Brian Parrish, née Smethurst, of 43, Turpin Road, Titchester, was in his workshop proudly showing David his model making bench.

"Old Clipper ships, frigates and galleons are my passion," enthused Brian as he brandished a model of the Cutty Sark. "Look at the rigging and the ropes, very intricate!"

"Yeah, that is kind of cool," said David. "How long does it take you to make it?"

"Several months, there's many a pleasant evening I've spent in here. It helps relax me."

"Did wonder where you got to last night!" David grinned. He had arrived at eight and spent the night with June, Brian's wife, an arrangement that had become a regular occurrence over the past few months and the three of them had developed a genuine affection.

"Well, June didn't want me in the way. She wanted some quality time with her new lover," smiled Brian, instinctively kissing the youth on the cheek.

"Oi, cut that out!" But David's protest was more for show. "Can you show me how to build a ship?"

"Of course, work on it together you mean?"

David nodded. "Yeah, I'd like that."

Beaming, Brian reached under the bench and pulled out a new kit. "The Occre Apostol Felipe, a Spanish Galleon, I've been looking forward to doing this, and it will be more fun doing it with you."

"Great," David looked over to the other bench. "What do you do over there?"

Crossing over with David, Brian replied: "General repairs, that sort of thing. I like building things or tinkering with electrics."

David twirled open the vice attached to the bench, a glint in his eye as he saw the metal jaws. "This looks fun!"

"Depends what you had in mind," replied Brian warily.

"I reckon you can guess." The edge in David's voice making it clear. He had grown accustomed to torturing Brian as the mood took him.

A tremor of excitement coursed through Brian. He enjoyed the casual and sometimes painful humiliations at the hands of his wife's young lover.

"Please be careful, sir," pleaded Brian as he unzipped his trousers.

"Stop fucking whining and put your cock in the middle!" David liked it when the older man called him 'sir'.

Shuffling up to the vice, Brian tentatively put his cock in between the jaws of the vice, his erection betraying his excitement.

"Knew you would like this. You're so fucked up, dude." David twirled the level tightening the jaws until they were just pressing into Brian's tender flesh. "You ready?"

Not daring to speak, Brian nodded and held his breath.

"This should ruin you for life!" David laughed, tightening the jaws.

Brian shrieked as his member was crushed, the metal teeth of the jaws causing more pain than the pressure they exerted. "Oh, god, David!"

"You want more?" David tightened the vice a few more notches.

"Please! No! Sir, I'm begging you!" Brian started blubbing, forgetting that crying only excited David even more.

"One last turn, I reckon," mused David to the shiny beetroot face dancing in front of him.

Brian's agonised wailing filtered through to the kitchen, where June was preparing lunch with her daughter Juliet.

"Daddy is enjoying himself," smiled Juliet as she grated the cheese.

"Yes. He's developed quite the friendship with David. Use the other side of the grater, dear, bigger shreds."

Biting back her retort, Juliet did as instructed.

"How is life in Mark's herd?" June continued as she sliced a tomato.

"Good, mostly. He wants to breed me again, and Daniel, sorry Danielle, is happy at the prospect of another baby in the house."

"But?" June sensed the dissatisfaction in her daughter's voice.

"Sharing Mark with the other women is fine but can leave me frustrated."

June waited for Juliet to continue.

"I'm thinking of getting someone on the side, just to fill in now and then. What do you think, mum?"

"I think you do what is best for you, dear. Sexual satisfaction is important in promoting physical well being and good mental health. It's an article of faith for women in our family."

"Thanks, just wanted some reassurance."

The sound of fresh wailing assailed them. Both women smiled.

"Your young man seems to be settling in, making himself at home, mum."

"He certainly is," replied June fondly, then flashed a sharp look at her daughter. "Don't get any ideas!"

"I have no idea what you mean!" Juliet protested, her dark eyes projecting innocence.

"Hmm, you aren't fooling anyone. All this talk of being frustrated and a handsome young man in the house." June's tone was light, but there was serious intent behind it.

"Mum! I wouldn't dream of it!"

"Oh, please, Juliet, you would happily have him behind my back and not give it a moments thought. Get the coleslaw out of the fridge."

Closing the fridge door, Juliet put the coleslaw on the counter and faced her mother. "So, what of it? David isn't the only man you are sleeping with, is he?" A sly smile crept across her face. "Besides, it wouldn't be the first time we have shared. Remember Bob, on holiday in Tenerife?"

"That was different. It was a casual hook up and what happens on vacation stays on vacation."

"Absolutely, but don't you ever reminisce over that night, that threesome. We've never been closer as a family!" Juliet giggled. "And that cock of his! You were slobbering over it like a bitch on heat."

Despite herself, June smiled. "Hush, that is our little secret, and yes, I do look back on it very fondly, but David is different. He's mine."

"Shouldn't David have a say in that?"

"No."

"Mother! You are being very possessive. Are you in love?"

"Don't be silly. I'm not foolish enough to fall in love with a young man of 21, but I am fond of him and consequently get a bit possessive. And I know you can be a bit of a cow."

"Heifer, mum," Juliet responded with a smile.

Laughing, June said: "Good point, we are similar though, both have that spark of devilment, and yes, I'm warning you off!"

"Shall I set the table?" Juliet changed tack.

"Thanks, I'm going to see what's happening to David and Brian."

Her mind still on the conversation with Juliet, June made her way across the patio to the workshop, or the 'cuck cave' as she liked to call it. On entering, she was greeted by the sight of her husband on tiptoes with his balls squashed in a vice.

"You boys having fun?" June asked indulgently.

"Yeah, babe," grinned David. "I did his dick first. It's kind of mangled up," he pointed at Brian's half-erect member, deep dark ridges in the flesh.

"Why so it is, darling," June kissed David warmly. Despite her protestations to Juliet, she knew she had fallen hard for the young man. Lovemaking last night had been the best so far, lust and desire mixed with warmth and affection.

"Dear," gasped Brian, his face wet.

"Yes?" His wife responded coolly, wondering why she had never thought to crush her husband's genitalia in a vice.

"Please, can I have my balls back?" Brian stuttered.

"No, dear, your balls will always be mine," replied June. "Lunch will be ready in five. I'll leave you boys to play for a few more minutes, then inside and wash your hands before we sit down."

Kissing David again, June left to another bout of wailing and sobbing as her young lover tightened the vice one last time. Boys, thought June to herself, indulgently.

Juliet had set the table and changed into a shorter, more revealing dress. A bright yellow number that complimented her dark skin and jet black hair.

"You brought a change of outfit?" June commented in a clipped voice.

"Oh, this? It was amongst the clothes hanging in my old room. It's turned into a bright sunny day, so I thought I would dress appropriately. Do you like it?" Juliet gave her mother a little twirl.

"Adorable, dear. Remind me to clear out your wardrobe and donate the clothes to charity." June swept out of the room and back to the kitchen before her daughter could respond.

Slapping the cold meats onto a serving plate, June returned to find Brian clutching his privates and looking sorry for himself while David explained to a rapt Juliet what he had been doing.

"In a vice? Oh, you bad boy," trilled Juliet resting her hand on David's arm.

The relationship between father and daughter had confused David until he learnt that Juliet was the result of a steamy six-month affair between June and a Sri-Lankan sailor. It wasn't until she was in her teens that Juliet met her biological father, and they remained in casual contact.

"Yeah, I crushed his dick and balls real good!" David grinned, enjoying Juliet's attention.

"Well, luckily they are never used for anything, so don't worry if you damaged them."

"It really hurt, dear," moaned Brian.

"Oh, hush, Brian!" June snapped, taking her irritation at her daughter out on her husband. "Have you washed your hands? Now off you go, both of you, then we can sit down for lunch."

Both men trundled off to the kitchen, and June grabbed her daughter. "I said hands off!"

"I was only playing, but if he makes a move, that's down to him, not me! Maybe you need to control your man?" Juliet responded coolly.

"David will do as he is told," said June with more confidence than she actually felt. She had remained faithful to David, something that both annoyed and pleased her, but it showed that the power dynamic had shifted.

David was drying his hands, looking thoughtful. "Juliet is a nice girl," he said tentatively.

"She is," assured Brian.

"I think she likes me, you know," David added with a grin. "You mind me fucking your daughter?"

Brian winced. He tended not to get involved in his daughter's sex life, even missing her pledging ceremony. "That's up to her, David. She takes no heed of my thoughts or opinion on the matter." Brian didn't add that his wife may have different views.

"June fucks anything that moves, so she won't mind."

Oh, she can mind, thought Brian. "An excellent point, David," he smiled as his balls throbbed.

At the table, David sat next to Juliet, unaware of the tension this caused, none of which was helped by Brian observing 'that you youngsters should sit together' while avoiding his wife's black stare.

Juliet milked the occasion for all she was worth. Dangling her breasts under David's nose, keeping her hand on his arm and listening attentively to everything he had to say while simultaneously smirking at her mother, who glowered across the table. Even David began to notice June was upset.

"You all right, babe?"

"Fine. Don't let me interrupt you two kids having a private conversation," June's smile did not reach her eyes. She splashed more wine into her glass.

"Oh, don't mind mummy, David, she gets like that sometimes," said Juliet, her hand dropping to David's thigh.

Conscious of Juliet's increasingly intimate touch, David kept his eyes on June. It was dawning on him that June was annoyed by her daughter's behaviour. Surprise at this gave way to a realisation akin to a religious epiphany, such was its significance.

"You jealous, babe?"

"No, and don't call me babe," snapped June.

"Good, I kind of figured we are just fuck mates and free to do what we like with others." Deliberately David put his arm around Juliet, who squealed in delight and then sighed as he kissed her deeply.

"Oh, for fuck's sake!" June took her glass and stormed into the kitchen. Brian gave her a moment, then followed, leaving Juliet and David still wrapped in each other.

"I want your cock," whispered Juliet when her father had gone.

"What here?"

"Sure, we are a free loving family; you must have worked that out!" Juliet tugged at the metal buttons on David's jeans and popped them open. "I much prefer sausage for lunch—oh, fuck!" Her eyes widened in anticipation as his veined monster uncurled before her.

"Feast away!" David grinned.

Needing no second bidding, Juliet took his cock into her mouth, enjoying his salty male taste. Her insides melting into a gooey puddle.

"Fuck, that feels sweet!" David panted as she gargled noisily. Reaching over, he put his hand under her dress and fondled her firm arse.

"I thought I would give David and Juliet some space, dear," said Brian affably as he joined his wife in the kitchen.

"Do you really think you should be encouraging your daughter's slutty behaviour?" June snapped, her knuckles white as she gripped a vegetable knife.

Keeping a wary eye on the knife, Brian judged it unwise to mention his wife's equally slutty behaviour. "It's not my place to interfere, dear. I have never objected to Juliet's behaviour." Or yours, he added to himself.

"Well, perhaps you should," June turned away, not wishing Brian to see how upset she was.

Awkwardly, Brian patted his wife on the back. "I know you are fond of the boy, so am I. Maybe let him know how you feel?"

June snorted. "Oh, he knows all right. This is him using Juliet—oh god, what are they doing now!" The sound of moaning was heavy in the air.

"I think David is fucking Juliet, dear," said Brian helpfully.

"I know what they are doing, you idiot!" Anger swept over June. "I swear I'm going to teach that daughter of mine to keep her pussy away from my toys!"

"Yes, dear," Brian followed his wife as she marched out of the kitchen.

They found their daughter sprawled over the table, cheek to cheek with an overturned bowl of potato salad.

"Oh, David! Fuck me and use me! Ram your cock into my pussy!" Juliet yelled, oblivious to her parent's presence, her fists knotted into the dainty tablecloth.

David paused, a sheen of sweat on his bare chest. He gave June a cocky smile. "You want something, babe? I'm kind of busy here."

The angry retort died in June's throat, her submissive instincts kicking in. Helplessly, she looked at Brian, who puffed out his chest and rose to the occasion.

"Not at all, sir. You are cementing your position as the alpha male of the household, and we are honoured you are making use of our daughter as you did my wife. Isn't that right, dear?" Brian turned to June, who gaped back at him.

"I...I," was all June could manage.

"Good!" David said emphatically as he continued rattling Juliet on the dining room table. "And as top dog in this house, I think you should get stripped, babe, because I'm having you as soon as I've finished with this tasty slut." He grabbed Juliet, pulling her head back by her hair, a dollop of potato salad sliding from her cheek.

"Ooooh, fuck!" Juliet stammered, almost swooning as David yanked on her hair and ravished her tight pussy.

"I said strip!" David glared at June.

"Yes, David," June said meekly, her submissiveness overwhelming her. Quickly she slipped off her dress and pulled down her panties.

"Come here," growled David, grabbing June as she came to his side. "You want to watch me fuck your daughter?"

June's resistance collapsed. "Yes, sir, David, Oh, god, please fuck me next! I'll do anything you want, no matter how depraved!" Pressing herself against him, she brushed her lips over his chest, her tongue flicking his hard nipple, tasting his sweat and watching his black shaft plough a deep furrow into her daughter.

More dishes and bowls clattered on the tabletop as Juliet screamed for David to 'fuck her slut brains out!' She had been going short in recent weeks and was desperate for the release David was providing.

Brian's eyes were bulging at the delightfully sordid tableau unfolding before him. His naked daughter being skewered on the dining room table, her face red and contorted with desperate lust, and June, his wife, rubbing herself against David, humping his leg like a bitch on heat.

"Nooo!" Juliet suddenly cried.

"Let me suck you, darling! You want me to taste my own daughter's cunt?" June was on her knees dragging David from Juliet, her face alive with mad glee at the sound of anguished protests from Juliet.

"Sure, babe," David jabbed his cock into June's willing mouth while a shrieking Juliet slid off the table and landed in a sprawling heap on the floor amidst the crockery and food.

"Oh, dear," muttered Brian, hastily grabbing plates and cutlery as Juliet squelched through the cold cuts to jostle against her mother in an attempt to lick David's balls.

"Whore!" hissed Juliet into June's ear, who in turn nudged her daughter away with her hip.

"Rim my arsehole!" David grunted at Juliet.

Crawling around, Juliet reached up and parted his smooth, firm cheeks and stuck her tongue in his tight dark hole, the prickly hairs scratching her face.

Brian uttered a sharp, "oh, my word!" His tone, a mix of delight and envy. He wondered what was more enjoyable, sucking David's cock or tonguing his arse. Absorbed as he was by the sight of his wife and daughter competing to service the youth, each determined to outdo the other, it was some time before Brian became aware of the doorbell. "I'll get that," he commented absently.

The next-door neighbour, Nigel, was waiting on the porch, his face tense and anxious. "Brian! Am I glad to see you! The vacuum cleaner is on the blink, any chance you could take a look?"

"Wheel it in. I'll just put these plates in the kitchen. We're just having lunch."

"I can hear!" The sound of moaning was echoing from the dining room. "June with her new toyboy?"

"Yes, and Juliet. Seems the ladies are fighting over him. What appears to be the problem?" Brian lifted the cleaner onto the kitchen table.

"Hmm? Oh, it just won't suck, unlike—" Nigel jerked his thumb toward the dining room, where lack of suction was evidently not an issue.

"Yes, when I left them, June was working hard on David's tool."

"David is a lovely boy!" replied Nigel enviously, then turned to his own problems. "The wife has her new lover over later, and I have to get the housework done while she's out having a manicure, otherwise, I am toast." A hopeful look crossed his face. "Any chance of a quick peek at the goings on?" He jerked his thumb toward the dining room.

"Of course, stick your head around the corner and say hello." Brian followed Nigel. The action had moved on. June was on her back on the table, with David slamming in and out of her like a steam train, Juliet's head was still stuck up his arse.

"I say!" Nigel breathed, "He's a stallion!"

"Totally! Do you want to masturbate together?" It wasn't the first time he had shared such a moment with Nigel.

For an answer, Nigel pulled out his soft cock. His wife liked to indulge in ruined orgasms which led to erection issues, but today he was semi-hard, which pleased him.

"Your daughter is a fine looking lass, Brian."

"She is," breathed Brian, his own tiny todger stiff and eager.

"Great arse and tits. June, as well," added Nigel hastily.

"You ever think about, Juliet? She's pledged and bred you know."

Nigel nodded, a sheen across his pasty top lip. "I often think of Juliet domming and humiliating me in front of her young friends...Uhh!" his hand moved faster.

"David will be coming soon, I can tell!" Brian panted as he tugged away.

As if on cue, David jerked his large tool out of June and, with a triumphant cry, sprayed his cum over her belly and tits.

"Yesss! Spunk on me! Make me your cum whore!" June's hand dived down to her clit, her fingers a blur. David flopped back into a chair, Juliet on her knees by his side. Then, with a shuddering moan, June arched and squirted in her daughter's face.

Both Brian and Nigel gasped in delighted astonishment, their own emissions spurting into their hands. Frowning, June turned her head towards the noise, causing them to beat a hasty retreat back to the kitchen.

"Cucks," muttered June in fond irritation. She propped herself up on her elbows, looking down at the long ribbon of cum from her tummy to her breasts and then at her daughter, who was still blinking in surprised shock.

"Sorry, dear, I didn't see you kneeling there," June was floating on a cloud of endorphins. Sex was her purest pleasure, and great sex the purest of all. The build-up, her submission, even her daughter's wanton behaviour had made the sex better than great. It had been glorious.

Raazor
Raazor
184 Followers
12