Tales of the SFL 05: Underdog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twirling back around, the Goddess ran directly into a powerful superkick aimed at her gut, dropping her down to a knee.

Steadying herself, Melanie then swung the top of her foot directly at Kenzie's lowered head...

...only for the veteran to catch it at the last possible second!

Standing up with both hands wrapped around her ankle, the Goddess was no longer amused.

"Cute," she growled simply, before yanking Melanie into another swift clothesline that nearly took her head off.

And as the perhaps overzealous rookie remained flat on her back, the bigger blonde took one last moment to massage her throbbing but otherwise fine nose before bearing back down on her.

Picking her up by the air, she paraded the blonde sexfighter around the ring for a moment before unceremoniously throwing her in between the ropes to the outside.

Landing hard on her face, a whole new wave of pain soon swept over her young, half-naked body as she writhed around on the padded floor.

Taking a moment to fully recover from her brief spurt of offense, the Goddess exited the ring of her own accord and went right back on the offensive.

Picking her up by the scruff of her neck, she held her up just long enough to Irish whip her into the steel steps.

A loud shriek escaped Bunny's lips as her shoulder and upper back impacted the metallic surface, but her troubles were far from over.

Dragging the almost limp rookie back up, Kenzie quickly pushed Melanie back into the ring before sliding in after her.

Rolling over on her stomach with her spine lit up in searing pain, Melanie could barely muster up enough strength to even lift her head up off the mat.

But, her opponent...

Still in a groggy haze, Melanie was barely even cognizant of Kenzie taking hold of both her wrists, but she did feel the Goddess's bare foot pressing down firmly between her shoulder blades.

With a slight grunt, the veteran then wrenched back hard on both arms while keeping her foot planted firmly on Bux Bunny's already sore spine.

Her look of sudden realization was immediately replaced by one of complete, utter misery as the Goddess locked in a very excruciating Surfboard submission hold!

Seemingly hellbent on tearing her shoulder joints off their sockets, she only cranked up the pressure with every agonizing second gone by.

Crying out as her back was forcibly arched against her best efforts, Melanie tried in vain to wriggle free but the hold was simply too strong to break free from, especially in her current state.

Too far away from the ropes, and with the referee kneeling down in front of her, she had to reluctantly come to a decision.

"Fuck... fuck, I give up! I give!" she finally whimpered out, deciding to submit now only for the sake of maintaining her body, battered as it may already be, for the rest of the match.

Throwing her head back victoriously, Kenzie relinquished the hold as soon as the striped official called for the bell.

"Hell yeah, babe!" Jake enthused, his solitary clapping standing out in the sea of boos that instantly rained down on his partner.

"Winner of the first fall with a submission via Surfboard stretch... THE GODDESS!"

Raising her hands triumphantly above her writhing adversary, Kenzie then lowered them down to her hips, and eventually, down to Melanie.

The Floridian instinctively tensed up as she felt the Amazonian sexfighter's impressive breasts press firmly against her back.

"Welcome to the big time, bitch," she taunted her in one ear, before rising back up to simply bask in all her divine excellence.

Then, after enough posing for the cameras, Kenzie casually stepped over the rookie's prone form and sauntered back to her corner.

For Melanie, it would seem, her night was just beginning.

***

Melanie was still partially recovering in the corner from the previous fall's aches and pains when the bell rung yet again.

Still as confident as ever in her side of the ring, the Goddess took her time strutting towards the neutral center with nothing but total victory on her mind.

Gingerly pushing herself off the turnbuckle, the smaller yet ever determined sexfighter went on her toes and started to dance around her Amazonian opponent.

Keeping at a safe yet observant distance, Bux Bunny ignored the arena breeze caressing her now bare chest and instead focused on finding an opening to exploit.

Her opponent, hands still on her hands, only maintained eye contact with her open stance seemingly inviting Melanie to take the first shot.

"You seem scared, Mel," Kenzie commented on her visibly nervous body language, remaining perfectly relaxed with the rookie still circling around her in stark contrast.

"You have no idea," her opponent muttered to herself, her uncertain eyes betraying her.

Scoffing as the petite blonde continued to keep her distance, the Goddess finally put both hands behind her best and leaned forward.

"Come on, I'll let you take the first shot," she goaded her, offering her beautiful yet very punchable face to the skeptical rookie.

Not biting for a moment, Melanie nevertheless hesitated in place as she considered her other options.

Smirking, Kenzie continued to stand before her with both hands behind her back and her guard virtually nonexistent.

Coming to a decision, the rookie finally surged forward to deliver a right hand.

Just as she came into striking range, however, Melanie ducked right underneath the Goddess' arms suddenly grabbing at her.

Ducking the trap in mid-motion, Bunny reappeared on her opponent's blindside and immediately went to work.

Kenzie twirled around only to grunt as the petite sexfighter delivered a low kick to her right knee.

She lashed out with a blind haymaker that Melanie easily ducked before responding with an even sharper kick to the same limb.

Dancing out of range, the rookie took a quick breath as Kenzie fixed her with a look of pure disdain.

"Hey genius, the more potshots you take, the more you're just pissing her off!" Jake taunted her from ringside, but Melanie paid him no mind.

What she did pay attention to, thankfully, was Kenzie abandoning all pretenses and simply rushing at her with nothing but bad intentions in mind.

Instinctively backing up as the Goddess came at her resembling little more than a tanned wrecking ball of womanly fury, Melanie strategically sensed what was behind her and improvised.

Kenzie was nearly on her when the rookie suddenly dropped down to the canvas and caught her legs in a droptoe hold, throwing her offbalance and sending her facefirst into the middle turnbuckle pad.

Her head snapping back upon impact, a look of both shock and grogginess dominated her facial features with Melanie scurrying back up to her feet.

Moving with urgency, she sprinted towards the opposite corner of the ring to set up her next offensive move.

Pushing herself up on the corner, the slightly woozy Goddess finally turned over on her back only to see the young woman she had underestimated so much running at her at a breakneck pace.

"Hah!" With a mighty cry, Melanie launched herself into the air and drilled both feet into Kenzie's unsuspecting torso, slamming her back against the corner in a thunderous dropkick.

Scrambling back up to her feet as her attack left the Goddess reeling, she didn't hesitate in returning back to the same corner and taking off yet again.

Jake was completely stupefied as the petite sexfighter charged across the ring yet again in a dazzling blur, building up a steady flow of momentum before finally transferring all of it directly into Kenzie's gasping expression.

Nailing a near pitch-perfect running dropkick straight to her opponent's face, she finally allowed herself a second to catch her breath as the once smug veteran remained slumped against the ropes.

Finally rising back up before her rattled rival, a determined Bux brushed some stray strands and was about to continue pressing her advantage when a welcome sound suddenly graced her ears.

"Bunny! Bunny! Bunny!"

Smiling appreciatively as the crowd collectively chanted her name, Melanie relished it for only a second before returning to business.

Kenzie started to curse her angrily only to let out an audible oomph as Bunny's leg slammed into her toned midriff.

Delivering another swift kick to her opponent's midsection, Melanie switched up her strategy by adding her fists into the mix.

Absolutely unloading on her buxom opponent with alternating rights and lefts, the petite blonde's strikes were increasingly fueled by raw emotion as she continued laying into the cowering woman.

Even the crowd was beginning to join in her violent catharsis, counting along with every successful punch delivered as Kenzie was finally pummeled down to one knee.

Not relenting even with the referee threatening to step in, her newfound ruthless aggression was definitely making an impression all over the bigger blonde's face!

The beatdown continued a moment longer before the official finally had to step in and drag the almost unhinged Bux off, leaving the self-proclaimed Goddess looking and certainly feeling more mortal than ever before.

Forced back to the center, Melanie now overcome by her emotions brushed off the female referee and stalked right back over to the cowering Kenzie.

Grabbing her hair with one hand and cocking the other over her shoulder, she was just about to lay into her yet again when the Goddess suddenly lashed out with a very desperate poke to the eye.

Shielding her own face as the veteran's attack left her momentarily blinded, Melanie cleared her sight a second later only to see-

"Ugghhhh!" Kenzie exploded into her with a powerful European uppercut, knocking the Floridian flat on her back.

The crowd's vocal endorsement of the rookie almost immediately morphed into disappointed silence as the veteran staggered around her now near lifeless body.

Glowering down at the petite woman with the momentum now back on her side, Kenzie was absolutely livid.

"You... stupid... worthless little..." Seething too much to even finish her sentence, the Goddess instead used her actions to get her point across.

Roughly digging both hands into Melanie's hair, she yanked her head up off of the mat only to smash it savagely back down.

Again, and again until another twisted idea entered her depraved mind.

Dragging her back up to her feet with a deathgrip still on her hair, Kenzie gave only a vengeful snarl before driving Bux Bunny backfirst right over her bent knee.

An excruciating cry of complete misery erupted from her mouth as she flopped down to the canvas, her back arched achingly with a now visible red blotch adorning her lower vertebrae.

Seeing her opponent facedown and in what could only be unimaginable pain brought a sadistic smile to the face of the blonde bombshell.

Groaning against the canvas with her spine currently feeling fifty shades of hurt, Melanie in her pained state could only process one singular thought in her mind: Fuck, that hurt.

It certainly didn't help to feel Kenzie's manicured fingers curl around her long golden locks, a somewhat benign sensation at first before she suddenly and quite violently yanked her off the mat.

Forced to glare up at the Goddess' intense gaze, Melanie at least took solace in the many visible bruises that now adorned her once flawless facial features.

"Time to go for a ride, rookie." Bux barely had time to even think of a retort before suddenly being forced back to her feet and tossed halfway across the ring like a blonde Frisbee.

Once again showcasing her Amazonian strength, Kenzie wiped her brow before watching the airborne Melanie soar to the other side of the ring.

Her limbs flailed wildly in the air before her body hit the edge of the canvas hard.

Rolling facedown just underneath the ropes, one leg dangled limply on the outside while the rest of her just barely clung on for dear life.

"Oh, you are so fucked now, Melanie!" came Jake's taunting voice from seemingly right next to her.

Smelling his thick cologne from just feet away, she made a mental note to wipe whatever smug grin he had on his face before her ankle was grabbed from behind.

Dragging her almost effortlessly back to the center of the ring, the Goddess then took a few steps back to allow Melanie to somewhat push herself up on all fours before-

"Uggghhhh..." A sharp grunt tore from the rookie's mouth as Kenzie swung her foot directly into her sternum, effectively stopping her second wind dead in its tracks.

As her petite opponent collapsed back down in a coughing fit, the blonde bombshell briefly examined her bruised cheekbone before glaring down at the woman who gave it to her.

"You know, for someone who weighs less than my gym bag, you've got one hell of a punch," Kenzie remarked, a tinge of somewhat admiration mixed in with her usual mocking cadence.

Circling around the writhing Bunny in a predatory pattern, she continued on with a slight smirk, "I didn't think you had it in you, Mel, but I suppose even a Goddess like myself can be surprised every now."

With both feet planted firmly on either side of the rookie's lowered head, Kenzie flashed her boyfriend a sultry look before glancing down on the blonde.

"This can go either one of two ways: behave like a good little girl and I can make the next five minutes at least somewhat enjoyable for you or you can choose to make the next five minutes a whole hell of a lot more enjoyable for me," she told the still smarting rookie.

Lifting her head off the mat, Melanie didn't even hesitate in her response. "How about Option 'Go Fuck Yourself'?"

Smiling from ear to ear, the Goddess responded bemusedly, "Somehow, I knew you were going to say that."

Melanie didn't have much time to dwell on those last words before a familiar weight suddenly came down on her already aching lower back.

Grunting as Kenzie mounted her from behind, she instinctively kicked her feet out in protest and attempted for a bridge to knock her offbalance, but the veteran sexfighter gave not even the slightest hint of budge.

"Someone's a feisty little kitten aren't they?" she mocked the struggling Melanie, playfully tussling her blonde locks around in one hand much to the rookie's utter chagrin.

"I could keep kicking your ass all over this ring, but if I'm being frank it's really starting to bore the shit out of me. So, this time only, I'm going to let you off easy, okay Mel?" she told her patronizingly.

"Right, so first things first..."

Reaching behind her, Kenzie hooked her thong with only one finger, and with a grin born of pure sin yanked it upwards.

"Eeeeeeee!" An almost girlish squeal was forced from her mouth as Kenzie preceded to give her a degrading wedgie, giving the crowd a tantalizing preview of Bux Bunny's heart shaped rump before finally getting rid of the lacy underwear altogether.

Yanking it down her petite legs, the Goddess mockingly dangled Melanie's panties just above her head before tossing it to the awaiting Apollo for his own "personal" use.

Melanie's cheeks burned red as the veteran sexfighter teasingly ran a finger over her round backside, which was now displayed on the JumboTron in pitch-perfect HD.

"Now that we've got that little thing out of the way, us girls can really have some fun," she purred seductively in her ear.

Despite feeling at least a thousand pairs of male and possibly female eyes zeroing in on her now nude form, Bunny remained defiant.

"Screw...you," was her only response.

"You're really fixated on this whole fucking thing, aren't you?" Kenzie chided her, completely nonplussed by her continued defiance. "Look, we'll get to all that later, but for now I just want you to enjoy yourself. I want you to enjoy what I'm about to do for you."

Tensing up as she felt the Goddess' other hand slowly, almost sensually gliding down the womanly curve of her back, she was about to respond again when Kenzie suddenly spoke, "Good thing I know just the magic touch to get you all nice and loose..."

Melanie hadn't even finished thinking of her next retort when a sudden but very audible "ooh fuck!" escaped her lips.

Sliding her experienced fingers directly underneath her snow-white panties, Kenzie almost immediately found the outer folds of Melanie's womanhood.

What was shock quickly turned to anger, but even that was instantly replaced by an overwhelming sensation of pure bliss that now blossomed in her nether regions.

Softly pumping her feminine digits in and out of her opponent's yearning vagina, her grin only grew as she observed Melanie's expression reflect her conflicted state.

The rookie's mouth was almost perpetually frozen in a silent purr of visibly ecstasy as her blonde adversary continued to probe and pleasure her, only pausing to lubricate her fingers with saliva before going right back to work.

"Holy shit, that feels good," she exclaimed to herself, only emitting a soft moan to vocalize her reluctant approval of Kenzie's sexual maneuver.

Her limbs were about as strong as jelly at this point, with only her hips showing any visible movement by swiveling in time to her euphoric thrusts.

Patronizingly stroking down Melanie's face with her free hand, Kenzie tilted her head to the side and sneered, "Oh, is my little slut getting wet for her Goddess?"

"She's just getting you warmed up for the main event, baby!" Jake mocked her from the other side of the ring, obviously relishing every second of this.

"Oh, we've got so many plans for you, Melanie," Kenzie added, gently cupping her chin while her other hand continued pleasuring her.

Her breath came out in short and frantic gasps as Kenzie soon quickened her thrusts, working Melanie's oft-targeted G-spot to a throbbing frenzy.

Biting her lip, Melanie couldn't hide the pure ecstasy written plainly all over her face, but she could at least hold back the almost inevitable explosion that was about to erupt from her pussy, at least for now.

Nuzzling up against her neck, Kenzie sensed her resistance and naturally added her equally enticing words to the sexual storm that was already raging inside of her.

"I know how much this turns you on, Melanie. I bet you fantasized about this: having a big, strong woman like myself just completely take control of you like this. And hell, I'm only using one hand. Just imagine what it's gonna be like when a real man is filling this cute little hole with that white hot cum. Just imagine being our own personal ring bitch from here on out, and loving every fucking second of it. It sounds so good, I know..."

So lost in fact was the Goddess in her own smug monologue that she neglected to notice that her free hand was just centimeters away from her opponent's mouth.

Until now.

Breaking out of her lusty spell just long enough, Melanie acting on pure self-preservation bit down on Kenzie's hand, not hard enough to draw blood but just enough to get her attention.

"Ow! She fucking bit me!" Jolted back to reality, the big-breasted blonde wore a look of complete indignation as she looked at her now throbbing hand.

Snapping out of his own trance, Jake looked out in slight disbelief as his partner held up her hand for him to look. "Look at what this little shit just di-ugghhhh."

Melanie's right elbow suddenly smashed into her mouth, eliciting an audible smack in the process.

"And that's not all she's gonna do." Shifting her hips up with every last ounce of strength she could muster, Melanie just barely managed to topple her much larger opponent over to the side while buying her just enough time to crawl free.