Tales of the SFL 07: The Fight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Springing to her feet, she roughly grabbed Melanie's bad arm and dragged her over to the nearest turnbuckle.

Exiting the ring with her hands still wrapped around the blonde's wrist, she pulled with all her considerable upper body strength until finally Melanie's face was touching the bottom turnbuckle pad.

Flashing the grimacing woman a playful grin, she winded back on her captive arm before violently wrapping it around the metal ringpost.

Every muscle in Melanie's petite frame reacted tensed up as a paralyzing shock quickly took hold of her.

Taking the arm once again, the downright devious cheerleader did another jumping pose before reintroducing her shoulder to the merciless steel in yet another cruel motion.

Her arm draped limply around the ringpost, she could do little more than gasp hoarsely with her voice already strained as is.

Shoving back fully into the ring, the cheerleader cheerfully rolled back inside as Melanie desperately sought refuge underneath the opposite turnbuckle.

Crawling on all fours with her left arm barely even responding to her mental commands, she was nearly there when a pair of shapely legs suddenly blocked her path.

Playing with her own skirt, Chelsea Cheer leered down on her kneeling opponent with a mixture of arrogance, bemusement, and even a tinge of pity.

The pity, however, didn't last much longer.

Seizing her by the throat, Chelsea easily hoisted her up to her feet with no resistance given from the blonde.

Hooking one arm underneath her right armpit to keep her steady, Chelsea tilted her head to the side as if studying the wounded woman.

"You know, I've always wondered: what's so buxom about you anyways Mel?" she sneered at her spitefully.

Jutting out her own cleavage for emphasis, she proclaimed proudly, "Not to brag, but I've got the real deal. Kenzie even said-"

The next few words were promptly stuffed down Chelsea's mouth as Melanie lashed out with a sudden headbutt that caught her dead between the eyes.

Instinctively lurching backwards as the blow fully jolted her back to reality, she opened her eyes only to receive a rather stiff right cross from the battered Bux Bunny.

Her head snapped to the left as she nearly tripped over her legs in involuntary retreat, but Melanie wasn't done yet.

Staggering forwards with whatever strength she still had left, she focused all of her aggression on her right side and delivered another strong right hand that Chelsea just barely managed to block.

Switching strategies, she brought one leg up and delivered a just as strong gut kick that nearly doubled the overconfident cheerleader right over.

And with that one move, the crowd came alive yet again.

Hearing their chants out of at least one of her ears, she waited until Chelsea had lifted her head up, thus presenting her with two sizable targets for further assault.

With a cry, she sliced Chelsea Cheer's chest with her right hand forming a knife-edge chop, nearly causing the hazel woman to whimper and whine in discomfort.

Planting herself, she waited until she had staggered back into range before unleashing another patented chop that had her opponent reeling in the corner.

Bringing her forearm back into position, she was just about to strike out at her again when Chelsea desperately lashed out with her own kick aimed directly at Melanie's knee.

Knocked offbalance, she fell to a kneel with both knees inevitably giving out underneath her.

Glancing up weakly, the petite blonde reacted with a tortured groan as Chelsea targeted her left shoulder yet again with another kick.

One kick, it would seem, too many.

Barely able to keep herself upright, Melanie nonetheless kept her defiant posture as Chelsea Cheer launched herself out of the turnbuckle, and in one fell swoop-

"Ugghhhh..." Her jade eyes rolled to the back of her head as a final superkick to the chin put her level with the canvas.

Facing the mat with her emerald fire now sufficiently dimmed, she could only faintly hear her opponent's determined footsteps grow nearer and nearer.

"You know what Mel, I tried taking it easy on you, but since you want to be like that..." Grabbing her wrists, she turned Melanie over on her back.

Somewhat regaining her previous smug composure, she sneered down on the barely cognizant Bux Bunny, "Fine, I'll be the big bad bitch. But just remember you made me do this."

Keeping Melanie's wrists up in the air, she dramatically raised up her right foot, letting it hover dangerously above her quite unprotected face.

Chelsea's eyes narrowed. "Time to go nite-nite you fucking-!"

"ROOOAAARRR!"

Every head turned, every mouth opened, and the very color drained from Chelsea Cheer's face as the JumboTron suddenly played the entrance graphic of the man beast himself.

Storming out of the curtain, the Mantaur paused only to stare an intense hold into his former opponent.

The crowd greeted him with a thunderous ovation, but he paid them no mind; his attention was laser-focused on the woman currently petrified of him in the ring.

His muscles bulging with malicious intent, the towering sexfighter made a threatening show of cracking every one of his meaty knuckles before marching down the ramp.

Dropping Melanie's hands, Chelsea's facial expression switched from shock to almost fearful for her life.

Never breaking eye contact with her for a moment, he finally stopped at the ring apron with his entrance music dying down, leaving the arena atmosphere to be filled with the contrasting emotions between the two: Chelsea's fear and the Mantaur's palpable intensity.

Cracking his neck, he ripped his black T-shirt in half, revealing his chiseled and quite mountainous torso in addition to his trademark cargo pants.

His pectorals flexing with evil intentions, his head slowly craned over to the Goddess, who was very smartly keeping her distance away from him.

Then, his black eyes turned back to Chelsea Cheer.

Her lips visibly quivering, she nearly tripped over Melanie's body as he grabbed on to the middle ropes and pulled herself up on the ring apron.

The Mantaur did not speak a single word, but his piercing eyes spoke volumes.

Entering the ring, he didn't stop to pose or even snarl at the woman who had beaten and humiliated him like none before her.

Rather, the Mantaur simply walked forward with remarkable restraint for someone his size, unlike Chelsea who was almost fighting having a panic attack!

Both sexfighters were on either side of the still downed Bux Bunny, with Chelsea's eyes anxiously darting between the murderous glint in his eye and the ropes behind her.

Finally, unable to contain his emotions any longer, the Mantaur lunged forward with one hand and...

... grabbed Melanie by the throat!

Lifting her off the mat with only one arm, he held her almost seven feet above the ground before viciously slamming her back down in a momentous chokeslam that nearly shook the rafters of the arena.

The sudden impact visibly shook Chelsea, but as she looked at the writhing woman now sprawled out at her feet, and then back up at the monstrous man who had just done that, she did something truly unexpected.

She smiled.

"Again," she told him.

Nodding in understanding, he grabbed the petite woman by the throat, lifted her off the ground before emphatically chokeslamming her into the canvas with the force of a wrecking ball.

The arena, now as shocked as Chelsea had feigned moments before, watched on helplessly as he took one step forwards, before going down on one knee.

With Bux Bunny flattened before them, Chelsea sauntered forward elegantly and stretched out her dainty hand out to him.

Taking it in his massive paws, the mighty Mantaur bowed his head in submission and kissed it.

"Good boy," she cooed at him approvingly, affectionately petting the top of his head as he stood to attention in front of her.

Walking in a much more seductive manner than ever before, Chelsea then dropped down on the barely conscious Melanie as the Mantaur looked on obediently.

Straddling the battered and beaten woman, she playfully patted Melanie's bruised cheek before leaning forward to add further insult to injury.

"Did I mention I have muscle now?" she teased her, her manicured hand tracing the petite woman's facial features before finally it closed around her mouth.

Melanie's eyes widened in alert as she felt her opponent's hand restricting her airflow, but that was far from the worst.

Bringing the rest of herself forwards, Chelsea let out a satisfied purr as her entire crotch now covered her face.

Stretching her legs out into a split, she allowed her full weight to come crashing down on the struggling Bux Bunny.

Her feet kicked out feebly, but she was ultimately powerless as her senses became overwhelmed purely by Chelsea's pussy.

She saw only through her damp panties, felt only the wet fabric against her cheeks, smelled and tasted nothing but Chelsea Cheer's perverse arousal at her expense.

"You know what to do, Melanie," she taunted her in a singsong manner, her breathing growing even shallower as she started to grind all over Melanie's facial features.

Making sure that her skirt completely covered her opponent's grimacing expression, she tossed her head back in complete ecstasy as she vivaciously pleasured herself in this unorthodox yet undeniably effective submission maneuver.

Even arching her back, she only intensified her sexual assault even further, smearing her barely clothed pussy all over her opponent's visage.

Screaming out in muffled shouts and groans, the petite woman could hold out no longer.

With one last pained cry, she weakly tapped out on the naked thigh of Chelsea Cheer.

The referee signaled to the timekeeper, and the bell finally rang as a mercy a splitsecond later.

"Winner of the second fall with a submission via pussy smother, and winner of the match...CHELSEA CHEER!!"

Still sitting on Melanie's gasping face, she looked over her shoulder expectantly at the Mantaur.

Moving into action, he took her by the hand and gently guided her up to her dainty feet.

Literally reeking of Chelsea's vagina, Melanie was at least grateful for the influx of oxygen seeping in her nostrils and mouth, but the screeching sound of Chelsea Cheer's overly produced teen pop music was just as worse of a torturing device.

"I really enjoyed our match, Mel. Let's hang out sometime, 'kay?" Chelsea mocked her one last time, even blowing her a farewell kiss before the Mantaur picked her up in her arms.

Stalking over to the ring apron with her petite form resting leisurely in his masculine grip, he stepped over the top rope, down the steel steps, and proceeded up the entrance ramp.

With her bearings at least partially regained, Melanie closed her eyes, hoping to make sense of everything that had just happened to her.

And when she opened them, however, she saw Kenzie.

***

"Wow, tonight was really not your night, huh babe?"

Kenzie's mocking words stung deep as Chelsea Cheer's entrance music finally died down, with the beauty-and-the-beast couple finally disappearing behind the curtain after what seemed like an eternity of Chelsea posing and playing to the still shocked audience.

Melanie would give everything in the world for the ability to punch the cocky blonde currently staring down at her right in her mouth, but unfortunately her body was simply too battered and broken to oblige her request.

Leaning against the ropes, the Goddess barely concealed her delight at watching Melanie's current physical state.

"I mean, I really thought you had her for a minute though in the beginning. I thought for sure she was going to tap out to that armbar of yours," Kenzie teased her even further, cocking a sly grin.

"But hey, even the best of us have to lose sometime," she sighed dramatically, checking her fingernails for a moment before dropping down to Melanie's level.

"Tell you what, tonight really didn't go your way. But that's okay. I know how I can make it up to you," she beamed down on her knowingly.

Melanie barely had time to ponder what exactly that meant before her arms were suddenly seized, and her body was dragged along the mat until her head touched the turnbuckle.

Then, she felt the familiar sensation of rope being tied around her wrists.

Almost dreading it, she reluctantly turned her head to see him.

"Remember me?" Jake smirked at her with a seductive wink.

Tightening up the knot tying her two wrists together, he rolled inside the ring and gazed proudly at his handiwork.

"Oh, don't worry baby..." Kenzie's womanly fingers tenderly massaged his shoulders as she playfully nuzzled her head against his chiseled torso. "She's gonna remember you real well after this."

Licking his lips together, he took off his white T-Shirt and began unbuckling his jeans.

Walking in front of her eagerly undressing boyfriend, the Goddess adopted a much colder attitude in lieu of her previous cheerful facade to address the restrained woman.

"Déjà vu, huh?" she noted with a wryly grin, slinking down with the rookie ultimately powerless to do anything.

"You know Melanie, you are so ungrateful. All you had to do was be a good little girl in our match, and you could've had some of the best cock in this fucking place," she sneered at her resentfully. "But no, you just had to be fucking Wonder Woman, right?"

Now on her knees, she cupped Melanie by the chin, forcing the petite woman to look straight into her sadistic eyes. "I offered you my fucking boyfriend on a silver platter, and you not only embarrassed me, but you fucking cheated."

Melanie defiantly held her tongue, refusing to feed Kenzie's rant.

"I am a fucking Goddess, you worthless cunt. And I do not deserve to have my picture taken by these virgin losers while I'm tied to the ringpost covered in my own cum. You did this to me, Melanie. And I will never forgive you. Do you understand me?"

"Maybe you can ask Jake if he has a picture," Melanie smirked at her, earning a harsh slap as a result.

Taking a breath to calm herself, she finally spoke in an unwavering and steely tone, "Once Jake is done with you, everyone here is going to see you for the insignificant trash that you really are. He's going to fuck your mouth, your pussy, and if he's feeling like lowering himself even further, maybe he'll fuck your ass too. And I'm gonna sit here and watch every fucking second of it."

"You can do whatever you want to me Kenzie, but it doesn't change the fact that I beat you," Melanie hissed right back at her.

Smiling, she leaned back with a look of completely bemusement on her face. "You just don't get it yet, do you honey?"

Tossing back her blonde locks after exchanging a look with her raven-haired lover, the Goddess finally told her, "Nobody's gonna talk about last week you stupid bitch, because they'll be too busy jacking off to videos of you getting fucked like the common whore you really are."

Nodding her head at the cameraman currently capturing their verbal exchange, she rose to her feet with an anticipatory sigh.

Twirling around on her heel, she sauntered up to Jake whose manhood was now standing at full attention, his pants gathered around his ankles.

"You know what to do. Try not to fuck it up this time," she told him crossly.

He nodded in affirmation and then turned his attention to the bound Bux Bunny.

"Karma's one hell of a bitch, huh Melanie?" he taunted her, approaching her with his cock level with her face.

"If that's as big as that thing gets, Kenzie must be disappointed in you pretty often, huh?" Melanie mocked him, in spite of her current predicament.

Scoffing, he replied somewhat defensively, "We'll see, won't we slut?"

Grabbing onto the middle ropes for support, he playfully smacked his flaccid cock against her unwilling face.

"Come on, little girl. Don't be shy," he teased her, glancing over his shoulder to his girlfriend who was not so discreetly slipping a hand underneath her jean shorts.

"Oh, fuck yeah. Who's the fucking man now, huh?" So lost was Jake in his taunting of Bux Bunny that he failed to notice the crowd certainly reacting very loudly to something, or rather, someone racing down the entrance ramp.

Opening her eyes as the crowd noise became too loud to ignore, Kenzie started to open her mouth to warn her lover, but it was already too late.

Sliding into the ring like a man on a mission, Dan Danger quickly sprung to his feet catching all three inhabitants by surprise.

"What the-?" Reacting first, Jake stumbled out of the corner almost comically tripping over his own pants.

Fumbling for the belt buckle, he tried to mount a defense, but Daniel was already on him.

Dashing forward, Dan struck him with a fierce right hand, before following up with another punch that snapped his head back.

Picking up speed, the male rookie connected with fist after fist to the completely unprepared man until he was reeling against the ropes.

Taking a second to measure his next attack, Daniel surged forward and clotheslined him right out of the ring.

Flailing briefly in the air, he hit the padded floor with a pained grimace and cheeks scarlet with humiliation.

Seething down angrily at the raven-haired sexfighter, the young man then slowly turned around to see the Goddess herself.

Keeping her composure, she only formed an indignant scowl on her beautiful face, fists forming and teeth clenching together.

As soon as his eyes locked on to hers, the crowd broke out into conflicting chants of Danger and Kenzie.

Sparing one quick glance at his bound partner, Daniel removed his T-Shirt and threw it into the rabid masses.

No words were spoken, but the message had been delivered clearly.

Kenzie continued to stand her ground for a moment longer, before suddenly taking a few steps back.

Daniel remained wary as she reached behind her for the ropes, and, without a moment's hesitation, stepped out onto the ring apron.

The crowd appropriately booed her for this unexpected move, but the Goddess' attention was fully on the young man still staring her down.

As he started forward, she jumped down to the outside, but not before mouthing at him, "You're going to regret this."

Dan Danger watched as she stalked over to the steel steps and grabbed her whimpering mess of a boyfriend by the collar.

"Get up," she hissed at him through gritted teeth, her disgust for him barely concealed in her tone as he clumsily clambered up to his feet.

The duo slowly but surely retreated back up the entrance ramp, eventually disappearing behind the curtain.

Finally able to lower his guard, Dan turned to Melanie whose hands were now being untied by the referee.

"You good?" he asked her, offering her his hand.

Pulling herself up, she accepted it with a genuinely appreciative look in her eyes. "I am now."

______________________________

Author's Note: Apologies for the extended delay. Will do my best to post with more regularity from now on. Thoughts, suggestions, constructive critiques, would be much appreciated!