Tales of the Wastelander Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It lasted all of several seconds before Chelsea broke the kiss, then pushed Ron back. He staggered, falling back into his chair with a resounding plonk. Chelsea was on him not even a second later, attacking his pants, nearly yanking his cock out of their confines. Once it was free, Chelsea wasted no time in inhaling the tool, taking the whole thing into her mouth.

"Holy fuck, woman! You know how to treat a man!" he groaned happily.

"Mmmmm!" Chelsea hummed as she bobbed up and down on his dick. She made sure that Ron's attention was on her, so he wasn't watching the feeds in Hydroponics. She would have to break out a few kinks to keep him occupied, but knew that her and Samara's freedom would be worth it.

She kept bobbing up and down, trying to make the man empty his balls, and Chelsea didn't have to wait long. She could hear Ron grunting and groaning as he neared his breaking point. Chelsea upped the ante a bit and took his balls in hand, playing with them a little. She rolled them around in one hand while her other hand stroked his dick, drawing him closer to his peak.

Ron shouted as he came, filling Chelsea's mouth with his spunk. Never one to shy away from cum, Chelsea swallowed it all, downing every drop he fired into her waiting mouth. Ron grunted and groaned as he unloaded his heavy balls right down into her and he slumped in his chair, taking a moment to recover.

"Glad I stopped by?" she asked sultrily.

"Very glad! Now, I think... that it's your turn," Ron grunted.

Before Chelsea could say a word, Ron had bounded to his feet and scooped her up. She squealed at this sudden move, but then sighed as Ron placed her in the chair, peeling off the leggings she wore. He then shifted her pink panties aside and dove into her snatch, his tongue flicking everywhere.

"Hooooo God! That's... that's..." Chelsea started before she moaned in approval.

Ron wasn't being a stingy lover this time around as he licked her honeypot. She thought she'd have to do a simple one and done with him again, but this surprised her. His tongue slid up and down her slit, while his lips stayed on her nethers, making her all warm and gooey. She lifted a leg, allowing Ron to get better access to her, which he took full advantage of.

She groaned in delight as she enjoyed the heat of his mouth on her, lighting up her nerves nicely. Chelsea bit her lower lip as her endorphins raced through her system, sending her along to the high she sought. Her breath came in short gasps, as Ron's tongue was tickling and hitting nerves that hadn't been hit in a long time.

"Oh yeah! Right there, right there, right there!" she chanted, egging him on further. He growled ferally, a reverberation she felt in her nethers, which pushed her closer to orgasm. His tongue then changed pace, going from short bursts along her slit, to long and slow licks, from bottom to top.

"Oh fuck! Keep going! Please!" she begged, getting painfully close to release.

"Well, since you asked nicely, I hope you enjoy this next bit," he chuckled before he dove back into her again.

Chelsea nearly screeched at the contact of his tongue to her pussy. Ron, warming her up as he had, cranked up her sensitivity to where she was teetering on the edge of going over. She breathed as much as she could, trying to keep her wits about her, but they were drowning in endorphins. Whatever Ron was doing with his tongue, she never wanted him to stop.

She could feel herself going over, as her petals and inner walls fluttered fitfully. Chelsea was already cresting the rise to her orgasm, but what Ron did next sent her there at lightspeed. He'd found her clit and pressed the flat of his tongue on it, while he slowly inserted a finger in her. A scream of absolute bliss erupted from Chelsea's lips, and she didn't care who heard her.

She quaked and trembled from the magnitude of her peak, nearly blacking out at the intensity of it. Her eyes drooped, and she slumped, drained of any and all energy for that moment. She basked in the afterglow of her high, enjoying every second of it. Chelsea breathed deeply, steadying herself as she sat up, looking up at Ron with a new level of respect for the man.

"Looks like you enjoyed yourself," he said with a grin.

"I'm not done yet!" she growled, grabbing him by the dick. The move surprised Ron, and he almost yelped at this until Chelsea started stroking him back to hardness.

"I want you to use this cock of yours and fuck me with it!" Chelsea demanded.

"What if Jeremey..." Ron started.

"Screw what Jeremy wants! I need dick right now!" Chelsea yowled.

"Yes, ma'am!" Ron replied.

He let the woman in the chair guide his dick to her slippery cleft. Sliding into her sheath was heaven for the man, and it also filled Chelsea with a sense of completeness. She always enjoyed having a good cock in her, even if she wasn't a fan of the man attached to it. Ron started up with a pleasant rhythm, going slowly to start before he picked up the pace, pumping his hips as fast as he could.

"Oh yes! That's it! Stretch my tiny little pussy out with that dick of yours!" Chelsea pursed, spurring the man to focus only on her.

"Fuck! You feel so good wrapped around my cock!" he grunted, feeling his balls boiling.

Not wanting things to end too quickly, he pulled his dick out of her and took a step back. Chelsea protested until he turned her around, taking her from behind. She squeaked at this sudden change of position but would not complain. The moment she planted her feet, Ron drove into her in a single stroke, making her moan like a whore.

"You sound like a filthy little slut! Are you a filthy slut!?" he growled.

"Yes! I am a filthy slut! Punish this slut with your cock, sir, please!" Chelsea begged.

"Very well, slut!" Ron replied, happy and surprised at the direction her kink was headed. He'd only heard of girls like this back when civilization was still around, but never knew any. Now that he did, he'd be damned if he would let this one get away from him! He rammed into the woman beneath him, filling her with his dick, making her squirm and squeal with each stroke.

Chelsea yipped with each thrust, knowing that she neared her peak. Whatever Ron was doing to her was setting her off in a way she hadn't been set off in a while. She was more than content to let him do his thing, as long as it got her off. She could feel his balls slapping against her pussy lips, which drove her closer and closer to orgasm.

Feeling it overcome her like a wave on the beach, Chelsea screamed as she convulsed in ecstasy. The feeling of bliss that overtook her was always one she welcomed and enjoyed. She could still feel Ron's tool sliding in and out of her, but going by his groans and grunts, he was close. She could hear his voice rise in pitch, and she knew she had to act fast.

Cutting herself off mid orgasm, Chelsea leaned forward, sliding off Ron's cock. He protested as the sheath of warmth came off his dick and left him cold. Just as quickly, Chelsea's mouth was on it, swallowing his tool whole. Ron's eyes widened at this, as he didn't expect it at all. Chelsea popped her mouth off his dick long enough to say two words.

"Skullfuck me!"

Caught in a lust haze, Ron just obeyed and shoved his dick down her throat. Chelsea swallowed it all, deepthroating every inch he gave her. His balls tapped against her chin, and though Ron was rough, Chelsea could take it. He grunted heavily, nearing his release, and she took hold of his balls, squeezing them gently.

Ron then groaned loudly, firing his load down Chelsea's throat. She sucked it all down, not letting one drop pass her lips. The man above her was lost in his bliss, except that he didn't see the look of contempt on her face. This was something that she reserved only for someone she was serious about. Someone she cared about, but this man didn't fall in that category.

Because the bastard didn't use a condom, Chelsea was forced to allow this to happen. She didn't want his seed inside her, as it would result in a child which she didn't want. Chelsea wanted children, as she loved kids, she just didn't want them from him.

She remembered what her family doctor had told her centuries ago, before she slept. That she would have to be diligent about birth control, if she wanted to avoid getting pregnant. Her fertility levels were through the roof, and if she was caught taking a load while she was ovulating, there was a ninety-five percent chance she'd get pregnant.

She could hear Ron recovering and pasted an innocent doe in the headlights look on her face. She then guided the man down to the chair behind her, letting him catch his breath as she swallowed what was left of his essence. Chelsea really hoped that Samara had spoken with Erica about a way out and hoped it would come soon. As fun as it was, she couldn't stomach this man.

"God... damn!" Ron muttered as he came to.

"Mmm! I hope you enjoyed that, because there will be more to come, but later," Chelsea said with a wink.

Ron just grinned stupidly as he rearranged himself and got back to his job of monitoring things. Chelsea let herself out, after making sure that Samara was not in Hydroponics and that the coast was clear. She may have smelled of sex, but that was a scent that she'd wash away with a shower. She headed to the women's communal shower and walked in on a bunch of them taking theirs.

A couple of them looked her way but didn't pay her any mind as she shucked her clothes and joined them. She saw Erica was there, along with two of her people, clustered under one of the towers. Erica caught her eye and winked briefly, which Chelsea caught and nodded, making it quick so no one would notice.

Grabbing some soap and shampoo, Chelsea scrubbed Ron's essence from her skin and rinsed her mouth out too. Though she didn't mind the taste, she knew what Ron was and what he was capable of. She would be happy to leave this place behind with Samara and sighed at what things would be like up topside.

*****************************

Samara was in her room, reading a copy of The Hobbit as she waited for Chelsea. The plan was for her to speak to Erica, while she kept Ron busy, so they could speak without being watched. She had told Erica they'd be noticed, but the woman stated otherwise. Though they had control of the cameras, the video archive system was damaged many years ago, before the first of them woke up.

Because of this, someone always had to watch the cameras and record the comings and goings of everyone in the facility. With Chelsea keeping the man busy, Erica was certain they would not be noticed. This put Samara's mind at ease, as she knew that distraction was one thing that Chelsea did best. She smirked to herself about what her friend did when Chelsea walked right into her room.

"Hey Chels! I hope you didn't have too much fun?" Samara teased.

"It was fun, but not something I'd do again, not with that guy. Please tell me you've got good news, Sambo!" her friend begged.

"As a matter of fact, I do. Is anyone close by to listen to us?" Samara asked.

"Nah. Most folks are using this time of day as leisure time, so we can talk. But we have to make it fast, as lights out will be soon," Chelsea replied.

"The plan is simple. Erica and her group, which are still in the shadows, will create a distraction. Mostly to lure out any guards and keep them occupied. Once that happens, they will subdue them and take their weapons. As that's happening, another small group of people will head over to where Jeremy has everyone caged," Samara started.

"OK. That makes sense. But won't Ron spot what's happening and redirect guards to their position?" Chelsea wondered.

"That's where we come in. We need to head over to where Ron is stationed in the control room and... entertain him. Only long enough to drop his guard so we can take him down and have full control of the facility. Once we have it, we let Erica and her group in and take control of the whole place," Samara explained.

"What about Jeremy? He's the one that took control of this place and he's the one that needs to be corralled with his men," Chelsea went on.

"Once we have control of the facility, we can keep him in indefinite lockdown in certain areas of this place. As long as he's isolated, the entire operation should go off with no trouble," Samara finished.

"OK. Everything sounds gravy, and if we can pull this off, we can leave with no issues. Won't Jeremy try to come for us? Or more like, you?" Chelsea wondered, playing the Devil's advocate.

"That's a risk we will have to take, Chels. It's not like we have a lot of options to pick from," Samara informed her friend.

"I know. At least we have friends here, who will help us leave," Chelsea replied.

"A lot of them have been cooped up in this place too. Many of them want out, if at least, to see the sun and the sky, like they had before going under," Samara stated.

"I suppose that's fair. How long do we have before this plan starts up?" Chelsea wondered.

"Two days."

"Really? That soon?" Chelsea smiled, her eyes widening.

"Yeah. People here are tired and chafing under Jeremy's rule and want out. They don't care how it gets done, as long as it happens. Erica has been doing her best to keep the more boisterous of her crew in line, but they won't sit for much longer," Samara went on.

"Can't really blame them for that. I guess we talk more tomorrow about the final plan details?" Chelsea asked.

"Yeah. Right now, let's get ourselves some shuteye, before we say something in presence of anyone we don't want hearing our business," Samara warned.

As if on cue, the pair of them heard voices coming near them. They were female voices, just yammering, but both women knew Chelsea should leave and soon. They started talking about books, which was easy, as it was something they could both discuss for hours. Samara sniffled a little here and there, seeming to be still a little grief stricken, which helped keep their cover.

After another ten minutes of chatting about nothing of importance, Chelsea left, bidding her friend good night. She ambled along to her own room and wasn't too perturbed by the looks she picked up from several guards. Though they enjoyed looking, they knew enough to keep their hands to themselves. Jeremy had nearly skinned one guard alive to trying to go after a woman that the man had earmarked for himself.

Chelsea shook her head in disgust at this, happy that she would soon be on her way out of this place. It was a bit of a wrench for her to leave, but she always stuck by her best friend and always would, no matter the cost. Samara hadn't steered her wrong yet, and she trusted in her friend's instinct. The truth of the matter was that Samara had been Chelsea's only real friend.

Since Grade One, they had always been thick as thieves. Whenever one of them got into trouble, the other would pull her out, no question. They always had each other's backs and likely always would, as no one truly understood her like Samara had. It was almost like a sisterly bond, which transcended blood, which made them almost like soul sisters.

She smiled as she arrived at her room and closed the door behind her, before crawling into bed. Chelsea hugged the pillow close to her, tucking it underneath her head and snuggled into it. As she did this, she felt something crinkle by her hand and her eyes snapped open in surprise. She had told Erica to stop leaving her notes like this, as it would get them caught!

Huffing in anger, she sat up and pulled the scrap of paper out from underneath her pillow. Unfolding it, Chelsea could tell that this wasn't Erica's handwriting, as this looked less elegant. It was still nice, but it didn't have that aristocratic flair that Erica's script had. The note was simple and to the point, but the contents of it had Chelsea confused as she read it.

"Lift the arrow to find the way out."

Chelsea blinked to herself and worried that someone was onto them! She debated going back to Samara to warn her, but that would have to wait until morning. Right now, she couldn't head over there, not without attracting suspicion. The woman sighed worriedly and went back to bed, getting herself some sleep. She allowed herself to hope that whoever had put the note there was an ally and not an enemy.

******************************

Jeremy sat up in the farmhouse on the surface of the facility. He looked outside at the setting sun and smiled to himself at everything that was happening. It was all coming together for him, and soon, he'd have control of everything and everyone. He'd already cowed the entire population of the facility and would soon hold everyone in his grasp.

He'd been harsh and sometimes ruthless in establishing his dominance of this place. He had to be, because unlike the past where everyone had laws and rules to follow, there were no such things in this time. There was no government, no police, nothing and no one to enforce the laws of the bygone era. He smiled as one thought came to mind about things as they were; he was the law.

This thought made him smile, as he had always chafed under the rules and laws of society. He preferred to live by his own rules, not ones that governed his behavior and darker impulses. He embraced that side of him, as it was always denied to him because of the restrictions of the world before. Now that the world was changed, he saw no need to adhere to it.

He sighed as he stretched and stood, chuckling to himself as he turned to the cameras that monitored the facility. Sure, Ron had full control of the vault itself, but from up there, Jeremy had access to some cameras at strategic points within it. Most importantly, he had access to a few cameras that Ron didn't. Specifically, the ones that monitored the higher points of the only way out.

Though Ron was an ally and trustworthy, Jeremy was a greedy and cruel man. Despite the promises he had made to the man, he would deny the man his wants. Jeremy had no compunctions about betraying him, as he saw Chelsea's allure and wanted her for himself. For him, there would be no compromise, no sharing, because it was his right to what he wanted, when he wanted. Damn anyone else and what they wanted!

He had a solid hoard of food and weapons here in the house on the surface. It was the one place no one knew about, not even Ron. He watched the video feeds as he cleaned a Glock 9MM, making sure that everything would go according to plan. He'd known about Chelsea wanting to leave the vault, but was unsure of what she was waiting for. After Samara had woken up from cryo sleep, he knew why.

He'd done a little digging and found out that Chelsea and Samara were good friends in the past. From the looks of it, they still were and were planning their own little escape. Chelsea had done much of the groundwork already, stealing what food she could, along with some basic survival supplies. He knew she had little in the manner of weapons, beyond a few combat knives.

She'd almost gotten her hands on a gun, but he'd headed her off on that issue. Either way, with Samara awake now, she would make her play soon. He was sure of it. Jeremy had moved up there, after he'd noted how Chelsea had been visiting Samara regularly since she'd woken up.

Once he had these two in his grasp, he'd do what he pleased with everyone else. Kill or confine them. It didn't matter one bit to the man. He'd grown tired and bored with the harem he'd assembled for the guards. They no longer interested him, and since that was the case, he might just do away with their loved ones as well. With so many mouths to feed, it was a wonder they even survived this long.

Once the facility was purged of those who wouldn't swear absolute loyalty to him, then he'd move forward with the next phase of his plan. He'd seen some mutated humans moving around up here. At least that's what the feeds of the grounds showed him after a steady review. Maybe he'd find a way to bring them on as his new enforcers. About what he'd offer them, he had plenty of items they might take an interest in.