Tales of the Wastelander Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way her body was trembling and how her pussy flexed, it was well worth the pain she was enduring. They gnawed on each other as they came, riding the tidal wave of pleasure to its very end. They chanced a look over to the fire and saw both Lawrie and Tasya kissing each other fiercely. Ylva could tell that they had come together, as she saw Lawrie's sizable cock buried in Tasya's pussy, which was leaking a mixture of both their fluids.

As she turned her gaze back to Ben, Ylva noted that all four of them were being watched. In the shadow of the house cart's door stood the darkened form of Mellany, staring at the encounters taking place. The woman was naked and had one hand gripping her sizable rack, while the other was buried in her quim. Ylva liked what she saw, looking at the thick woman with interest, but averted her gaze, so the woman didn't see her.

"You're looking more than a little happy," Ben grinned goofily.

"An itch scratched and a plan coming together. Not too bad for a night's work," she replied with a sigh. Ben looked over her shoulder and saw Lawrie and Tasya cuddling together by the fire, and chuckled.

"Helped Lawrie get his balls emptied? Nice! Having blue balls is the worst thing in the world for a guy," Ben stated.

"Blue balls?" the mutant woman wondered.

"A term from my time. It often refers to a man who doesn't empty himself, and sometimes his balls will turn blue," Ben told her.

"Hmm. You will have to tell me about what it was like. Living in the Before," Ylva said to him.

"Well, we have all night. What did you want to hear about first?" Ben asked her.

"What was it like, living in those... cities?"

"Hmm. Where to begin? Ah, yes! Living in a big city differs greatly from how you would live out in the wild. There are so many things..." Ben started and carried on and on.

Ylva lay there, all starry-eyed and amazed at what she was hearing. Had her ancestors truly lived like that? In cities where there were so many people living it in, that no one was alone? It sounded almost impossible to believe, but she knew Ben was being truthful with her. She hung on his every word, envisioning just what life would be like, living in such a place.

******************************

Screaming jolted Samara awake from her dream, the screams of someone who was dying. She blinked against the sleep in her eyes, slowly coming awake, before she started rubbing them. She heard voices outside of her room, frantic voices, as though their owners were unsure of what to do. Samara hopped to her feet and ran to the door, opening it just a hair.

Outside of her room, in the hallway, were two men, each one of them holding a pistol and arguing frantically. At their feet lay a woman, and Samara's eyes widened in shock and alarm. She feared it was Chelsea at their feet, but after one man kicked at the woman and she flopped over, groaning, Samara got a good look at her face. It wasn't Chelsea, but it was one of Erica's people who she had been with in hydroponics.

"What the fuck, man? You said you killed this dumb bitch!" one man with blue eyes fretted.

"I shot her in the chest, so I assumed she was dead!" the other man fired back hotly. He had brown hair and brown eyes, but his otherwise handsome face was contorted in rage.

"Well, I'm gonna finish this cunt!" the first man growled as he cocked his pistol.

"No!" Samara shouted, not meaning to see this happening.

"What... well, lookie here! It's that bitch that Jeremy wants!" Blue Eyes said as he approached and threw open the door. "Maybe we get ourselves a piece of her before we hand her over to him."

"Not a good idea, man! You know what Jeremy would do if he knew what happened to her," Brown Hair stated.

"I'm fucking sick and tired of doing the shit Jeremy wants us to do! The fucker can rot in Hell for all I care! It's time I got some new pussy for myself!" Blue Eyes grinned lecherously as he advanced on Samara. Out of nowhere, a gunshot sounded, and Samara yelled as she watched Brown Hair crumple to the ground, a lifeless corpse.

"What the Hell?!?" Blue Eyes screamed as he rounded to see his friend fall.

"That's exactly where I'm sending you, asshole!" a cool feminine voice told him, before another shot was fired. This time, Blue Eyes' head exploded, blood and brain matter spraying everywhere. Samara yelped as the spray missed her and the bullet imbedded itself in the wall. She hyperventilated until she saw who her savior was and calmed down instantly.

"Chels?!?"

"Hey Sambo. I guess the plan's changed, huh?" Chelsea told her with a wry smirk.

"Ya think?? What happened? What the fuck started this chaos??" Samara asked.

"If I had to guess, one of Erica's people probably got a little antsy and started shit a lot sooner than he should have. Nothing for it, Sambo! It's now or never!" Chelsea told her.

"Let's get our asses in gear, then! But what about her?" Samara asked, gesturing to the fallen woman.

"Oh shit! Tina!" Chelsea cried out before rushing to the woman's side. "Sam, can you help her at all?"

"Hang on," the ebony woman replied, tearing open the fallen woman's shirt. "Damn! She got really fucking lucky!"

"How do you mean?" Chelsea asked worriedly.

"The bullet hit her in one of the few spots that it's best to be hit! It missed her heart and lungs by an inch! There's an exit wound, but a quick patch up and she should be OK! Help me get her to the bed!" Samara urged her friend.

Chelsea helped Samara pick the wounded woman up and brought her into the room that Samara was staying in. Using some clean shirts, soap and water, she cleaned Tina up as best as she could, while creating a rudimentary bandage for her. Tina was still coherent, but losing consciousness.

"Sam, we need to go!" Chelsea implored her.

"We can't just leave her alone! She'll die if she doesn't have someone to watch her!" Samara argued.

"We can look after her," a male voice said from the doorway. Samara gasped when she saw two men who were standing there. It was the jerks from the gym!

"You!"

"Relax, Sam. It's just Jake and Zane. Their Erica's guys on the inside," Chelsea told her.

"What?!? But they..." Samara started.

"Had to play the part of one of his guards, or it would have looked suspicious. Sorry we startled you like we did, but we had to roll along with what the others are up to," Jake said apologetically.

"Is the way clear to the Control Room?" Chelsea asked.

"For the moment, yeah. We've got a firefight going on near one of the main rec areas, but we snuck away to help with getting to the Control Room," Zane replied.

"So, what's the plan on getting to the Control Room then?" Samara wondered.

"Simple. I march the two of you in front of me with my gun drawn. Ron will see this on the feeds and let us in. From there, it should be easy enough to overpower him," Jake told them.

"All right. Zane, you'll stay here with Tina?" Chelsea asked.

"Yeah. Is she going to be all right?" the man asked.

"Just keep her awake by any means necessary. I've patched the wound as best as I can, but she will need proper medical attention to close it," Samara told him.

"One of our number is a doctor, so he should be able to look after her. Come on you two, we're running out of time," Jake urged the two friends.

"He's right, Sam. We need to go, now!" Chelsea stated, as she tucked her sidearm in the back of her pants.

"All right. Let's do this," Samara agreed.

Jake drew his gun and marched the women out in front of him. He kept his weapon trained on them, staying far enough away so they wouldn't try anything. That was the illusion they had to maintain, anyway. Jake directed them along a roundabout route, avoiding any potential encounters or scuffles that were going on through the facility. They eventually came to the familiar area where the control room was located.

"Ron! You need to open up! Caught these two mucking around in places they shouldn't be!" he shouted, while pounding on the door. The door opened maybe a few seconds later, with Ron looking harried and distressed.

"Jake! What the fuck are you doing here?? And with these two?!?" Ron asked hurriedly as he let them into the room.

"Jeremy's orders were to find these two and bring them here! He didn't want them getting caught in the fucking crossfire!" Jake argued as they walked in.

"That's funny. I didn't get any orders like that," Ron stated as he pulled a gun out from behind the door and pointed it at Jake.

"Ron, what the..." Jake started.

"Did you think I was that stupid? I saw your little conversation with these two at the door to Samara's room. I know that you're part of this 'resistance'," Ron accused, as his finger tightened on the trigger. A shot rang out and Samara yelped as blood splattered the equipment behind Ron.

"Chelsea..." Ron breathed as the bloodstain on his shirt spread quickly, his heart pumping what blood it could out of his body.

"Sorry Ron, but I will not be your little cock sleeve," Chelsea told him, holding a smoking gun pointed at the man.

"B-but Jeremy..." he sputtered as blood flowed out of his mouth.

"Had no intention of letting you have Chelsea. He would take her and kill you, putting someone else in charge of the Control Room," Jake informed him. "You really didn't think he was spending time here with you because he liked you? Did you?"

Ron's face, which was contorted in rage, then smirked as he managed a quiet chuckle. He fell to his knees, blood pouring out of him, pooling on the floor.

"Thought... it was too... good to... be true," Ron croaked before he collapsed, dead as a doornail.

"Thanks for that!" Jake replied, grateful that Chelsea had come to his aid. "Time to get to work."

"Chels, was it necessary to kill him?" Samara griped, unused to seeing someone murdered in cold blood.

"Yeah, it was. Ron was one of those blinded by Jeremy's promises. He would have done what the man asked, without knowing he was already a dead man. I just took the bastard out without him betraying us first," Chelsea explained.

"Kill or be killed. Is that what the world has come to?" Samara queried.

"Yeah. As far as we know, the entire world fully reset itself after N-day," Chelsea replied.

"N-day?"

"Nuke day. The day that nuclear weapons were launched across the globe, along with chemical weapons that decimated everyone who was topside," Jake explained.

Samara then quieted down, rolling over the ramifications of what that meant. Everyone who she'd left behind, friends, family, were likely all topside when those nukes went off. She cried as she came to terms with what that meant and how she'd never see any of them again. She missed them, but the one person who meant the most to her was still alive.

"Chels, you said there was a video of Ben?" Samara asked.

"In a minute, Sambo. Need to help Erica's forces take control of the facility," her friend told her.

Nodding, Samara stayed quiet and let Chelsea and Jake work. They were hitting various switches and speaking into several mics, addressing Erica and her crew. They guided the various groups to certain checkpoints, while isolating those who remained loyal to Jeremy. In a matter of minutes, Erica and her bodyguards walked up to the control room, walking right through the door.

"Thank you for your help, Chelsea and Samara. We have control of the facility. Jake, have you found Jeremy?" Erica asked.

"No. I have access to all the feeds but have found nothing. He must be hiding somewhere," Jake grumbled.

"It's OK. We'll find his ass and make him pay, but first, we free everyone he's captured and deal with his goons," Erica stated with conviction.

"Sam, come have a look!" Chelsea called out, drawing her attention to the monitor her friend was standing in front of.

"What's this? Who is that?" Erica asked, staring at the screen.

"This is a data transmission that Ron had intercepted several days before Sam came out of her tube. It's a recording of the facility in southern Ontario," Chelsea clarified.

"I thought there were no survivors of that facility," Erica replied.

"There weren't, but there were three that hadn't woken up yet. Like Sam, they had exceedingly good genetics. Two died due to shit malfunctioning at the facility. This guy, he's the only survivor," Chelsea said, pointing to the screen.

"Ben," Samara sniffled.

"You know him?" Jake asked.

"Yeah. Ben was my boyfriend. I wanted to make him my husband before he went under. He's the whole reason I went under, so I wouldn't lose him. I loved him. I still do," Samara stated, as tears formed in her eyes.

"So, wait, you're telling me you volunteered for this program, just so you could go after some guy? A man that you are head over heels for?" Erica queried. Samara nodded with a look of hope on her face, seeing for herself that Ben was still alive.

"That's... that's actually quite romantic!" Erica gushed.

"Your lack of interest in any of the other guys here makes sense," Jake said, envious of Ben, but happy for Samara all the same.

"Erica, our deal?" Chelsea asked, standing up to face her.

"Are you sure that you won't reconsider? We could really use you two here," Erica told her.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not letting Samara go after Ben on her own. Plus, I need to get out of here. I don't do well in closed-in spaces," Chelsea told her.

"Very well. Lana?" Erica called out.

On command, a young woman walked forward, carrying two heavy rucksacks. She offered one to Samara and one to Chelsea, which they accepted. They also offered the women some heavier clothes and hiking boots, which they looked at in confusion.

"It's cold outside. Maybe plus eight degrees Celsius. You'll need the layers if you're going to survive out there," Erica told them. Realization hit both women, and they hopped into the extra layer of clothing, readying themselves to leave.

"You both have at least a month's worth of rations in your packs, clean clothes, survival gear and some feminine products," Erica grinned.

"The way to the stairwell up topside is clear?" Chelsea asked.

"It is. Just looked through the monitors. I've opened all the doors leading there, and there is no one in your way. You two should have a straight shot to the surface," Jake told the pair.

"I'm sorry, Erica. I can't stay cooped up like this," Chelsea apologized.

"I know. I have to let you go," Erica replied.

She then closed the distance to the woman and kissed her fervently. This move surprised Samara, having never known that Chelsea was into girls. Chelsea returned the kiss, showing how much she'd miss the woman as she pressed her body to her. The kiss ended and Erica looked saddened, almost ready to tear up, but then stepped away.

"Go. Please, before I change my mind. Go Chelsea," Erica implored her. Chelsea then reached out, cupping Erica's face.

"Once we find Ben, I will come back," Chelsea promised. A small, hopeful smile made its way onto Erica's face before she nodded.

"Before you two leave, here," Jake stated, offering a satchel to them. Samara peered inside and found several boxes of ammunition, five spare clips and a nine-millimeter Beretta. Samara looked back up at the man, who had a serious look on his face.

"No one knows what's out there. I have a feeling that you'll need these," he told her.

"Thank you," Samara replied before taking the satchel, slinging it over her shoulder.

Samara and Chelsea then left the Control Room, heading along the corridors to the stairs that would lead them out. They heard some pounding on some of the sealed doors, but other than that and some scattered debris along the way, they were clear. Chelsea sniffled on the way, and Samara put a comforting arm around her friend.

"When you come back, Chels, you're not coming back alone. I'll come with you, even if I have to drag Ben back myself, kicking and screaming," Samara told her.

"Promise?" Chelsea asked.

"Always," Samara told her as she hugged her friend.

******************************

Jeremy woke up late, stretching out as he stood up out of his bed. He got dressed and moved to the kitchen to get himself something to eat. After prepping some powdered eggs and freeze-dried bacon, he walked over to the monitors he had set up in the house. He dropped his plate and his mouth fell open at what he was witnessing.

The man's mind churned at over a mile a minute, staring at the monitors in disbelief. Erica had control over the facility?? He stood there, wondering how the fuck it could have happened. He watched in horror as Erica's teams went from room to room, systematically gunning down his most loyal supporters.

He also watched in a rage as the prisoners he had kept locked up were released from their confines, many of them being reunited with their families. Jeremy had worked so damned hard to exert his authority over this facility and now it was all gone! He screamed in anger and rage, smashing several nearby shelves to pieces. Just as quickly as his anger had arrived, it subsided, and he was cool again.

He watched the feeds and knew that there was nothing he could do about the situation. The only thing to do was to leave and leave now. Jeremy was sure that his lies about the surface being inhospitable had been debunked by now. Though he was in a solid and superior position, he was only one man. He could try to hold against a siege from the facility, but all it would take to end it would be one lucky shot.

Not wanting to risk that, Jeremy grabbed his go bag and made to leave the house. That was when he spotted Chelsea and Samara on their way up via the staircase. The blond man smiled to himself as the two women he wanted most were on their way up to him. He smirked, as he was the only one who could see them. He'd had Ron change their feed location to the house instead of the Control Room ages ago.

Losing Ron was regrettable, but he was going to off the man, anyway. At least this way, Erica and her people had saved him the trouble. He watched the women's progress upwards and thought he'd go to meet them halfway, but decided against it. Jeremy would let them come to him and walk into the house before taking them prisoner.

Once he had them, they would leave the house, and then they'd be gone. With the fall of civilization, it would be easy to disappear, with no way to track them. He smiled as he watched the women get closer, and closer, until they stopped. Chelsea looked excited about something, which had Samara confused. Chelsea went to the wall, which was out of the camera's pan angle, and put her hands to it.

Both women jumped back, and Jeremy was eager to see why. He tried panning the camera more but couldn't get the angle. He then saw them walk to the wall, vanishing into thin air. Incredulous about their disappearance, Jeremy rushed to his go bag and grabbed a pistol. He loaded the weapon, then rushed down the stairs, eager to catch both women, to make them his slaves.

******************************

"So, you received a note from beneath your pillow, and you have no idea who it's from?" Samara asked.

"Hey, I wouldn't complain, missy! With Jeremy nowhere to be found, I think it's a good idea that I got that note," Chelsea fired back, as the pair made their way along the hidden passageway.

The note Chelsea had received told her to under the arrow for the way out. She hadn't comprehended that it meant to look beneath any arrow signs until they were on the stairs. Most of the signs were etched into the stone, but the odd one here and there were made of metal and bolted onto the wall.

Chelsea had been looking at each sign on the way up until she noticed the one sign hadn't been bolted on. The bolts were missing, so she checked the sign to see why, and discovered it was loose. She had then moved the sign every which way, until it moved up on a hidden hinge, revealing a button beneath it.