Tales of Transwomen Tops Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think someone wants more of Mummy's milk," she said, giggling away.

Rolling up onto her lap, I moved her cock, so it was resting between my cheeks as I resumed basically nursing on her nipples. She seemed to love it, earning a series of soft moans, though she eventually had me sit up so she could apply more lube to her cock.

"Want to ride me, cutie?"

"Sure!"

Once she was lubed up again, I slowly lowered myself down her cock. It felt as fantastic as the first time she'd slide inside me, bottoming out rather quickly. I wasn't really sure how to start, Chanelle helping me out by grabbing my hips as bouncing me up and down. The sounds that escaped me made her chuckle as I knew I was already addicted to being her bottom.

I loved lifting myself up so only the head of her cock was inside me before sliding down. She seemed to love it too, and when I felt her fingers wrap around my small cock, I knew I was probably going to erupt all over her. Instructing me to ride her faster, she would match stroking me with the speed of my own movements.

"Oh fuck!" I cried out as I was soon riding her faster, sweat dripping down my back and chest as it was quite the workout.

"Keep going, cutie. I want to see you cum with my cock buried in you again."

"Definitely going to cum," I moaned, almost fucking her hand that could easily wrap around my shaft, "Your cock feels way too good, Mummy."

Stroking me faster and faster, I eventually erupted all over her chest, making her cry out and laugh as it splattered all over her tits. Releasing my cock as it continued to flop about, she pulled me down as her hands ended up on my arse, starting to pump up into me harder and faster.

"Fuck me, Mummy," I moaned, barely able to relax on my hands.

She barely said a word, grunting as she was soon fucking me harder and harder, surprised at how quickly I could handle taking her big cock as hard as I was. Leaning down to kiss her, that's when she struck, rolling me over onto my back again, pushing my knees back so they were almost level with my head as she focused on just fucking me hard and fast.

It hurt. I won't lie. It did hurt. But the pain was nothing compared to the pleasure I was feeling. I had no attraction to men, but as she fucked me, I could certainly understand why a lot of gay men enjoyed being fucked.

She finally came inside me again and that wiped me out. She'd fucked me for at least fifteen minutes. Just solid pumping me. Little surprise my cock had ended up hard again, though once she'd filled me up with another load, she pulled out and cuddled me tight, suggesting we'd had enough for the time being.

Leaving me to relax, she disappeared for a few minutes returning and helping me to the bathroom to find she'd run us a bath. She got in first before I joined her, leaning back against her firm body, head between her breasts again. We relaxed and talked about our lives, and though there was an age gap, we did share some things in common.

Returning to bed a little later, I was exhausted, and quickly found myself spooned back against Chanelle, her thick though now flaccid cock pressed into my back. Feeling her squeezing me, I chuckled as it was nice to spend the night with a woman for the first time.

Waking up in the morning, I turned around to find her already awake. Wrapping my hand as best as I could around her cock, she kissed me softly. "Do you want more of some Mummy's milk this morning? A thick, delicious treat for breakfast?"

"Yes please!"

Lying back, I positioned myself between her legs and slowly stroked and sucked her big cock. I absolutely loved it already, savouring the feeling of it in my mouth, the taste of her pre-cum, and the noises she made simply turned me on even more. She grabbed my head but didn't try to fuck my face, letting me maintain control. She only gave me simple instructions, such as fondling her balls, and she even asked me to play with her arsehole.

After she came, just about managing to swallow most of her incredibly thick, delicious cum, she dragged me up to straddle her lap, sitting up and kissing me while holding me tight in her arms. Leaning back once we needed to take a breath, the look in her eyes made me smile.

"So that was pretty good?"

"It was wonderful, cutie. And if you want to do that again and again, I certainly won't complain."

Showering together was fun as she towered over me, her thick cock remaining half-hard, and I couldn't stop giggling as it swung around. I got dressed after showering, Chanelle throwing on a silk robe, as she led me out to the kitchen, watching as she quickly prepared some bacon and eggs, enjoying more than one glass of juice.

Returning to the lounge, I ended up straddling her lap again, enjoying a long make-out session. We ended up just cuddling before she whispered that it was probably a good time for me to go home, otherwise we'd end up fucking all day and into the night again, and she did have work on Monday.

Quickly throwing on some clothes, she drove me home, pulling up outside our house. Sharing one last kiss, we swapped numbers and I had to ask when I'd see her again. Knowing I attended a university campus in the city, she provided me the address of where she worked. Realising we would actually be close to each other, we agreed to meet up for lunch during the week.

Walking inside, my family was waiting for me. I had barely closed the door when I was inundated with questions. Ignoring them as I wandered to my bedroom, I heard footsteps following me, only turning to face the inquisition once I was sat on the edge of my bed.

"I met someone last night," I admitted, "A woman. An older woman."

"How old?" Amy asked.

"Older than me. That's all you need to know."

"Get laid?" Jane asked bluntly.

"You have this look that you definitely had sex last night," Jessica added.

I avoided the question. "Anyway, she does work close to campus, so we've agreed to meet up during the week."

Mum walked into my bedroom behind my sisters. "Think she'll want to join us for dinner one night?"

Groaning, the four of them did laugh. "How about we wait to see if anything comes of this?"

"She's an older woman?"

"Yes, Mum."

"How much older?"

I heard the concern in her tone. "She's younger than you, if that's what you're worried about."

"All I worry about is that you're safe and you won't be getting a girl pregnant."

I almost laughed as that definitely wasn't going to be an issue. Assuring them all that I'd simply enjoyed a good night with a new friend, and that I was willing to see where things led, they thankfully left me alone, Amy giving me a tight hug and teasing me again. "Did you get laid, Stevie?" she whispered.

"I really like her already, Amy."

"As Mum said, just be careful and don't rush it. You're still young."

"I know. But thanks."

Meeting up with Chanelle a couple of times during the week proved to be a good thing as we spent our lunch hour just talking, really getting to know each other. At the end of lunch on Thursday, she asked if I wanted to visit her place again on Friday night and stay all through until Sunday. I told her that I'd love to visit her again, of course.

"What should I bring?" I asked.

"We'll go out on Saturday night again. Otherwise, I plan on keeping you naked the rest of the time."

She wasn't lying. I finished mid-afternoon on Friday and headed straight home to pack a small bag. Chanelle collected me on the way home, stopping on the way to her place to pick up some food. We ate quickly as there was only one thing on both our minds, Chanelle practically tearing my clothes off before she ended up naked, sitting on my knees between her legs as her cock ended up in my mouth again.

"Missed this," she moaned softly.

"I've daydreamed about sucking your cock again all week, Mummy."

She laughed at the fact I remembered our kinky little word play. Taking more of her cock than before, I still couldn't deepthroat her, but she loved the mixture of my mouth and hand anyway, one hand also fondling her balls at the same time. It didn't take her long to erupt, gulping down her delicious cum. She moaned a few times as she came before chuckling again, suggesting I was turning into a little cum slut.

She wasn't wrong.

I ended up on her lap, rubbing myself against her cock as she had plenty of lube around to get me ready. Moaning loudly as she slid her cock inside me, I bounced up and down on her cock until I erupted all over her body. Smiling at me as I cuddled her, she amazed me again by standing up and easily carrying me to her bedroom, lying me back on the edge of her bed as she started to really fuck me hard.

That was just the start as, after she filled my arse the first time, I ended up on my knees, head buried in a pillow, as she spent what felt like an hour fucking me harder and harder. I loved every single second, begging her to just keep fucking me, amazed at how fantastic having her thick cock slamming me actually felt. Sure, I'd feel a little tender in the morning, but in the moment, it was nothing short of wonderful.

Waking up in her arms the next morning, I was spooned back against her, knowing she was awake when I felt a pair of lubed up fingers slide inside me.

"Fuck yes," I moaned.

"Want my cock inside you before breakfast?"

"How about during breakfast, Mummy?"

Moaning as she slid inside me, lifting my leg as she gently thrust as deep as possible inside me. She fucked me nice and slow that morning, allowing me to savour every inch of her magnificent cock being buried inside me. I whimpered as she continued to hold me tight, soft kisses on my neck and check. It made me smile when she whispered almost loving words into my ear.

I climaxed all over her sheets and that set off her orgasm, filling my arse yet again with another enormous load. Feeling her pull out, I turned around and snuggled into her, feeling her arms wrap around me.

"You're far too cute, Stevie," she whispered.

"I can't believe I met a woman like you."

"A beautiful woman with a massive cock?"

"That's just a bonus!"

We ate breakfast together side by side on the couch before I cuddled into her as we watched some television, content to relax in near silence, only talking when something was on our mind. I eventually ended up with my lips around her cock again, giving her one hell of a slow, sloppy blowjob. I brought her to the edge more than once before she finally stood up with me on my knees on the ground, watching as she stroked her cock until she just erupted all over my face.

"Totally fucking hot," I moaned as I felt my face dripping with her hot cum.

After lunch, we ended up back in her bedroom as I rode her cock again before we made love, me on my back with my legs wrapped around her as she gently thrust into me. As we gazed into each other's eyes, I felt my heart beating faster, and it wasn't through the exertions of lovemaking. When she caressed my cheek and left a soft kiss on my lips, I convinced myself she was starting to feel the same sort of things I was.

Filling me up yet again, amazed at how often she could cum, we agreed to relax and get ready a little later before heading out. And from what she told me, I'd be meeting her friends. We did shower together, and I ended up sucking her cock yet again, though not until orgasm, I just wanted her cock in my mouth, and she let me have my fun. We ended up on her bed, straddling her lap, suckling at her breasts, something she seemed to love just as much as me sucking her cock.

"What do you think?" she asked, walking out to where I was sitting in her living room, dressed in an incredibly short black dress, laughing as she lifted the hem to show her black panties, and she must have tucked as there was no bulge visible.

"You're beautiful, Chanelle."

Standing up, she walked towards me, leaning down to kiss me. "Thank you, cutie. I want to look good for you. Turn you on so you beg for my cock later."

"Chanelle, I'd like to beg for it now."

Caressing my cheek, she pulled me in for a tight hug. "You don't need to beg, cutie. My cock will be buried in your arse later tonight."

"Good because I'm already feeling rather empty."

Meeting her friends at a pub near the club, they were three tall, beautiful women, not surprised to learn they were also packing some serious heat underneath their dresses. Chanelle was all over me, her hands never leaving my body. Whispering into my ear some very suggestive ideas, she kissed my cheek and turned to her friends. "He's cute, isn't he?"

"Very cute. But how much does he love your cock?" Crystal wondered.

I almost choked on my drink as Chanelle giggled. "I think it's safe to say that he loves it. Don't you, cutie?"

"Think he'd be interested in more big cocks in his life?" Vanessa asked.

"I'm not going to share him, girls," Chanelle replied, pausing a few seconds before adding, "Well, not this quickly anyway."

"I can imagine spitroasting him already," Taylor said, giving me a look that suggested she was undressing me in her mind, "One in his tight little arse, another in his mouth, and he has two hands to stroke us off."

"Fuck, that's pretty hot," Crystal added.

"Find your own cute little thing for the time being," Chanelle retorted, wrapping her arms around me, "This one is all mine for now."

"Do you like her big cock, Stevie?" Crystal asked.

"Honestly?" Glancing around the table, I smiled before adding, "It's the best thing ever. I had no idea I'd ever enjoy being fucked so much. I find myself just wanting to get onto my knees and worship her."

Kissing my cheek, she hugged me tightly. "I love it when you're on your knees, cutie."

"I love being on my knees for you, Chanelle."

The next kiss she laid on my lips almost made me whimper. Smiling as she took my hand, she held it the rest of the time at the pub and all the way until we were inside the nearby club. Entering with four beautiful women with me had many looking in my direction. As soon as we bought drinks, I was dragged up onto the dance floor, centre of attention of four beautiful women. Of course, I ended up moulded back against Chanelle, feeling her hard cock pressing against me. Her three friends then did the same thing and there was no missing that they were just as endowed as she was.

"Would you like my friends to fuck you too?" Chanelle breathed into my ear.

"I don't know..."

"They're all big girls, just like me. And I know you'd just love to suck them until they came down your throat before they slammed their big cocks nice and deep in your arse."

"Are you trying to turn me on?"

"Of course, cutie, because I'm going to pound you senseless when we get home."

She wasn't lying. We arrived home after midnight, both of us buzzing from a night of drinking and dancing. We were naked by the time we hit the bedroom. Chanelle was eager to fuck me, as lube was rather quickly applied to my arse and her cock, on my knees bent over the bed as she carefully eased her length inside me.

"Fuck yes," I whimpered.

Feeling her hot breath by my ear, we groaned together as I felt her bury her entire length. "That's it, cutie. Mummy has her cock where you want it again."

"Fuck me, Mummy. Fill me up then we'll go to sleep."

"I'm going to fill your arse, then you can suck my cock later. I want to see you swallow my load before we sleep."

"Okay, Mummy."

Chanelle pounded me hard, there's no other way to describe it. And I absolutely loved it. Guess you can get used to having a big cock slamming your arse. Feeling her hand on the back of my head, forcing it into the mattress, the speed and power of her fucking me made me orgasm rather easily. Squeezing her cock at the same time urged her on to fuck me harder.

It was the best feeling in the world. Before meeting her, I'd never given receiving could have been as pleasurable as it was. I almost blurted out that I loved her. I knew I was falling for her.

Feeling her cock throbbing as she filled me up, she made me chuckle as she pulled out and spun me around, sliding back inside me but only so I could cuddle her. "Mummy make you feel good?" she whispered.

"She did. But I still have to suck Mummy's big cock too."

After doing that, swallowing down another enormous load, I lay between her legs and just played with her cock. She watched me with some amusement, but I also noticed the other look in her eyes. I knew we were falling for each other, but though we seemed to get on fabulously inside and outside of the bedroom, I did worry about our age difference.

Spending most of the next day just lounging about, occasionally making love, she eventually drove me home, parking up outside our house again. Sharing a very long kiss, we pulled apart and gazed at each other in silence for a few seconds.

"I want to keep seeing you, Chanelle," I whispered.

"You will, cutie. But you're worried?"

"Only a smidgen."

Caressing my cheek, she kissed me again. "I'm not worried about a thing. All I know is that I'm currently very friendly with a beautiful young man. And I want to see where this goes."

"Me too." Pausing, I added, "My family might want to meet you one day."

"Well, tell them as much about me as you feel comfortable, and we'll see what happens."

Opening the door, I was ready to get out before I turned back and met her eyes. "I love you, Chanelle."

I found myself wrapped up in her arms immediately. "I love you too, Stevie."

"I'll see you on Tuesday for lunch."

"Meet me at my office. You can have lunch under my desk. Mummy will give you a special treat."

"I'd love that!"

Sharing one last kiss, I finally stepped out of her car. Closing the door, I watched as she pulled away, doing a u-turn before she returned, stopping next to me so I could give her one last kiss. Whispering our words of love to each other again, she pulled away, watching her go until she disappeared around the corner.

Sighing contentedly, I turned and walked inside, ready to be interrogated by my family once again.