Tales of Transwomen Tops Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found myself naked rather quickly as the three leapt on me, their hands all over their body, Kalena eager to kiss me but I had my first kiss with Luana next, before Fernanda proved rather aggressive just kissing me, so was left thinking that, if she was as aggressive in bed, I was going to be tender afterwards. Once I was naked, I had to resist covering my groin area as I was nowhere near their size. I wasn't small, being average like most men, and my body had some definition, but compared to them...

"Can we keep him?" Luana asked, "He's quite fit but just too damned cute, Kalena."

Blushing again, Kalena hugged me to her body, feeling her cock press into me. I felt mine throbbing with excitement as it rested against her. Fernanda almost made me moan as she pressed into me from behind. "Well, I'm not sure about keeping him permanently, but we can certainly keep him company while he's here..." She met my eyes as she asked, "If that's what he wants?"

"More than anything," I whispered.

Leading me to the couch, the three girls sat down, Kalena in the middle, Luana to her left, Fernanda to her right. I knew my place, getting down onto my knees between Kalena's legs. I must have looked a little unsure, as although I'd see men give blowjobs to beautiful women like her, all I had was theory. I'd never put it into practice.

"You have lube?" she asked. Almost blushing again, I nodded and quickly hurried off to the bedroom, returning with a tube of the stuff. The three returned knowing looks. "Just get me nice and slick with your hand first. Once you're ready, just do what you think will feel good. I'll tell you what feels good too."

Lubing up her cock, I wrapped my hand around it again and slowly started to stroke her, gazing into her eyes the entire time. After only a couple of minutes, I was ready to do far more than that, running my tongue up and down her thick shaft with my fingers around the base. She moaned softly, her fingers running through my hair, as I licked her cock like an ice cream to start before running my tongue around the thick head.

"Someone seems to know what they're doing," she whispered.

"And he looks so happy," Luana added, "Fantasy come true, Mark?"

Wrapping my lips around Kalena's cock, I glanced at Luana and nodded before returning my eyes to Kalena. Hers gazed down at me in return as I slowly took more of her cock in my mouth until it hit the back of my throat. With her hand on the back of my head, I started to bob up and down, using one hand to stroke the rest of her cock while my other was fondling her balls.

Slowly moving my mouth up and down her cock, Luana and Fernanda had lubed their cocks and were stroking themselves off at the same time. Kalena ran her fingers through my hair, slightly moving her hips but leaving me in control, trying to take more and more of her cock with each bob. Her cock was now coated in my spit and drool, in addition to lube, and I knew already that I'd want to do this again and again.

"That's it, baby," Kalena cooed, her fingers stroking my cheek, "You like my big cock in your mouth?" My eyes had barely averted from hers, so I could smile and nod without stopping. "You're definitely going to make me cum. Will you swallow it all?" Nodding as my head continued to bob up and down, she smiled as her fingers continued to graze my cheek.

Hearing that she wanted to cum, I bobbed faster, worked the rest of her cock with my hand while fondling her balls more. She started to move her hips more, Luana and Fernanda now watching with interest, their bodies turned as they were eager to see me make her cum too. Kalena moaned more than once, warning me she was getting closer and closer to orgasm.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out, her fingers gripping my hair to keep me in place, "Gonna cum, baby! Gonna cum!"

Sealing my lips tight around her shaft, I waited to feel that first spurt of hot cum spurt into my mouth. When I did, she whimpered and I couldn't help moan, taking a moment to savour the taste before I swallowed it down in preparation for the next spurt. I learned that Kalena came hard, and she came in what seemed to be buckets as spurt after spurt filled my mouth, swallowing as fast as she filled my mouth. Her cum was thick and not as bitter as I'd been told it could be.

"Fuck yes, baby," she moaned, as I cleaned her cock, "Sure that was your first time sucking a girl's big cock?"

"I've watched a lot of porn," I admitted.

The three girls giggled. "And I can take a guess what you like to watch," Fernanda stated, leaning over to kiss my cheek, "Girls with big dicks being naughty with men like you?"

"Mostly..."

Moving her lips to my ear, she whispered, "I think you should suck off Luana next and enjoy her creamy load. Then I want to see those soft lips of yours around my cock."

"Once you make Fernanda cum, we'll move to the bedroom," Kalena added, lifting my chin with a finger as she leaned forward to kiss me, "Would you like to feel my big cock inside you, Mark?"

"More than anything."

"We'll be gentle with you tonight... Girls, I'm thinking we just take turns and leave threesomes until tomorrow night."

"I just want to get my big cock in what is obviously a delightfully tight little butt," Fernanda stated, giggling to herself.

Moving across to sit in front of Luana, she leaned forward to kiss me first, her tongue exploring my mouth before I kissed down her firm body, arriving at her incredibly thick cock. I wondered how I was going to get my mouth around it, then thought if I struggled with her, I had no idea how I'd handle Fernanda. Then again, Luana wasn't too much thicker than Kalena, but there was a difference.

Teasing her to start, I ran my tongue up and down her shaft, over the thick head, and down to her smooth balls, all three girls being completely bare around their groin. Finally wrapping my lips around the thick head, I teased her to start before finally lowering my mouth as far as it could go without making myself gag. When Luana moaned loudly, I smiled to myself as I started to work her shaft with mouth, tongue and hand.

Figuring out what she liked didn't take too long, and like my own cock, the underside near the tip seemed to be her most sensitive part. She moaned as I used my tongue there while continuing to bob up and down, making myself gag a couple of times but I could see she was thoroughly enjoying what I was doing. Kalena moved to sit on her knees next to me, giving me encouragement to take more and more of her cock.

"You love her cock too, baby?" she whispered into my ear. Meeting her eyes, I nodded as I continued to bob up and down. "We love watching a cute young man going down on us." She paused before kissing my cheek. "It's actually been a while for all of us."

"We're very selective," Fernanda added, sliding closer to sit next to Luana.

Glancing into Luana's eyes, she met mine before they closed, and she moaned again. I felt her cock throb and I knew she was probably getting closer to her own orgasm. "That's it, baby," Kalena stated, "Suck her deep and make her cum too."

"Then you can suck me before Kalena makes love to you," Fernanda added. That phrase brought me to a temporary halt, feeling Kalena nuzzle into me.

"As I said, I'll be very gentle, but it's obvious the three of us are attracted to you," she whispered, "I just want to wrap you up already and take you home with me."

Feeling myself blush, I bobbed faster and faster on Luana's cock until she finally cried out, Kalena helping keep my head in place as I felt that first blast of hot cum explode into my mouth. Luana moaned with each heavy spurt, eventually having to remove my mouth and letting a couple just fire into my face, which I didn't mind.

"Holy shit," Luana stated, "Wow..."

"Not bad for a first timer, right?" Kalena asked her.

"I've had guys who have claimed to suck a million dicks not blow me that well."

Kalena and Fernanda both used their fingers to clean my face, feeding me Luana's cum, before I turned to kiss Kalena again. She smiled when we broke apart, her face lighting up, as I turned to face Luana, who leaned forward to kiss me too, whispering her thanks for such a great blowjob. Moving to sit in front of Fernanda, I took her thick, long cock in hand and simply marvelled at the size of it.

"Fucking hell," I murmured, "And you're going to stick that inside me later?"

"I'll be gentle. I promise," she replied, "I don't like hurting my lovers... unless that's what they want." Leaning forward to kiss me, her lips softer than I thought, she smiled before asking, "You want to suck my cock, baby?"

"Yes," I whispered, "But you're even thicker than Luana."

"It'll feel so good inside your arse later, Mark. I promise."

Kalena had moved to sit behind me, feeling her hard cock pressing against me, her lips on my cheek again. "We're going to have so much fun this week, Mark," she added, "So much fun that you won't want to go home."

"I'm already thinking that, and we haven't made love yet."

Fernanda smiled down at me as I ran my tongue up and down her cock. I still marvelled at the sheer size of it and wondered how many men she'd actually been with. If not men, then maybe she was also interested in women. After coating the shaft in plenty of spit, I lifted myself up enough to wrap my lips around the head and slowly work as far down her cock as I could manage.

"We'll teach you to deepthroat during the week," Kalena stated softly into my ear, feeling her rub her cock against me, "But we want to see you savour Fernanda's massive cock. It's big, isn't it?" Moaning as the head of the thick cock continually hit the back of my throat, Kalena pushed her cock harder into my body, "You're already thinking about the three of us fucking you, aren't you?" Moaning around Fernanda's cock, the three girls giggled. "As soon as you make Fernanda cum, we'll get you nice and ready so I can slide my cock inside you."

"He can't wait," Luana stated, "He's living out his dream. You can see it in his eyes."

"He's just far too cute for his own good," Fernanda added, her fingers running through my hair, "Loving my big cock, baby?" Meeting her eyes, I managed to nod as I bobbed up and down on her cock, "I'd love to see you ride me later, just watching every inch slide inside you as you work your way down my shaft."

Each girl had a slightly different taste, particularly their cum. I'd already learned that their cum was actually rather pleasant and I knew I'd happily suck them off and swallow their cum whenever they wanted. Fernanda was leaking plenty of pre-cum and I was already loving her taste, both her hand on my head as she moved her hips in time with my head.

Kalena finally helped me out as I felt her fingers wrap around my cock. I was nowhere near the size of the three girls, but she whispered into my ear that she already loved my cock and wanted to play with it later while we made love and wanted nothing more than to make me cum while she was inside me. I nearly came after just a few strokes from her.

Fernanda was quite obviously loving what I was doing, my hand working her shaft faster and faster as I was swallowing as much as I could with each bob of my head. Her eyes were alive with her lust and desire, Kalena rubbing her cock against me, and I just wanted to yell out for her to slide it inside me, Luana sat next to Fernanda, stroking her cock which had remained hard even after her orgasm.

She started to babble in Spanish, a language of which I only knew a few words and phrases, so I didn't really understand what she was saying, but as she moved her hips faster, and I started to gag more often, I knew she was getting close.

"Oh my god, baby," she finally cried, her fingers gripping my hair tightly.

"Make her cum, baby," Kalena murmured into my ear, "Swallow her delicious gift."

Fernanda moaned and groaned a couple more times before she held my head in place as her cock throbbed then exploded. She came so much, in such heavy amounts with each spurt, I simply wasn't capable of swallowing it all, eventually removing my mouth as her cock throbbed and bobbed, thick white cum firing everywhere over my face and her own body.

Once she stopped firing, I cleaned up her cock, running my tongue up and down her shaft to savour the taste, spreading her legs so I could give her balls some attention with my tongue as well. "Oh, that's it, baby. Give them a good lick too," she murmured.

Sitting back against Kalena, her lips moved up and down my neck and cheek before I turned so I could kiss her properly, smiling as her hand moved back to my cock. She smiled in return as I broke the kiss and simply gazed into her eyes for a few seconds. Rising to her feet, she offered her hand and led me towards the bedroom.

"Get on the bed, on all fours, sweetie," she whispered, doing as she asked, chuckling as she found the lube on the nightstand. Luana and Fernanda followed in and sat on the bed behind me, their hands exploring my arse, giving me plenty of compliments about my physique. Kalena eventually joined them, feeling her lean forward, whispering for me to relax and rest my head on a couple of pillows.

Feeling her spread my cheeks, I shuddered when I felt her tongue run over my rosebud. Luana moved around to sit in front of me, offering me her cock to suck while Kalena got me ready, though she told Luana there'd be no blowjobs while I was being fucked. Still, I wrapped my lips around her cock and enjoyed tasting her again as Kalena seemed to rather eagerly eat my arse. Moaning around Luana's cock had her giggling while I felt Kalena move away and a new tongue lick me instead.

"Enjoying having your arse licked, baby?" Kalena asked. Moaning around the cock that was in my mouth, Fernanda licked me for a couple of minutes before her tongue moved away and I felt a finger start to prod me. And then, without teasing me too much, I felt her slide a finger inside me.

"How tight is he?" Fernanda asked.

"We're going to have fun stretching him out, Fernanda," Kalena replied, "But we remain gentle tonight. Okay? No just pounding him like it's a pussy."

"You think I want to hurt this sweet thing? The three of us are going to make love to him, Kalena." She paused before growling, "Well, for the first couple of nights before he's used to taking a couple of big cocks."

One finger turned into two as Kalena positioned herself behind me again, feeling her leave a trail of soft kisses up my spine, ensuring her fingers were as deep as possible as her head ended up on my shoulder, slowly fucking me with her fingers as I kept sucking on Luana's cock. Two fingers turned into three, earning even louder moans.

Feeling her pull them out, Luana pulled her cock away, earning a whimper of disappointment, the three girls giggling as I was rolled onto my back. Kalena sat on her knees, her cock swaying as she lubed herself up as my legs were spread nice and wide, a pillow under my arse as she applied some more lube to me. Leaning forward, she kissed me softly, far more passionate and tender than any other kiss we'd shared until then, the head of her cock pressing against me.

"I'll be gentle, baby," she whispered, Luana and Fernanda lying to either side of us, "You're going to love this. I'm guessing this is the moment you've dreamed of."

"I've always wanted a girl like you..."

A sweet smile formed. "A girl with a nice big cock who will make love to you with it?" Blushing and nodding, all three of them kissed me. "Good thing we adore men just like you in return. The three of us think you're so sweet already."

"I try..."

Kissing me softly for a moment, she pulled back and kept her eyes on mine as I felt her press the head of her cock against me again, causing me to gasp when it ever so slowly started to spread me, and I felt her start to slide inside me. I whimpered at how good it felt, though I won't lie and say it was pain free. I'd had a finger or two up my bum when masturbating.

Kalena kissed me again as I felt hands caressing my chest, moaning as the head of her cock finally slipped inside me. I moaned loudly, Kalena smiling as she kissed my cheek. "And it's only going to feel better," she whispered, feeling her slide a little more length inside me, "You're so tight, baby."

Slowly, ever so slowly, we moaned almost in unison as she buried her thick cock inside me. I whimpered more than once, and I'll be honest, I had to keep my emotions in check, particularly once she'd buried her entire length and I kissed her hard. Kalena seemed to realise how big a moment it was, caressing my face as she started to gently thrust into me, my eyes closing occasionally as I savoured the feeling of her big cock inside me.

"Fuck, baby," Kalena groaned as she thrust a little faster, "I'm not going to last long this first time."

Running my hands down the smooth skin of her back to her arse, she smiled and kissed me again. "I want to feel you cum in me," I whispered.

Kissing me hard, she pumped me a little faster and harder. It hurt a little bit, but the pleasure was overwhelming, sensations flowing from my core to the tips of my fingers and toes. Kalena pumped me faster and faster, her lips rarely leaving mine as my fingers ran up and down her back, savouring the feeling of her thick cock pumping me. It was everything I'd hoped and spent years dreaming about. And I knew now that I'd never want anything else.

Feeling her cock start to throb, I felt a new sensation as she came inside me. Her orgasm was so powerful, I was fairly sure I felt every spurt of cum that erupted from her cock, Kalena continuing to pump me for a couple of minutes after her orgasm was clearly over before she stopped, leaving her cock buried, her eyes alive before she kissed me softly.

"How was that, baby?"

"Exactly what I've been waiting for."

Sitting back on her knees, her cock remained inside me as her body glistened with sweat, despite the air conditioning that kept cool air flowing throughout the suit. To her side was Luana, lubing up her rock-hard cock. Kalena finally pulled out, leaving me feeling empty, though Luana was in position rather quickly and her cock slid inside me quite quickly as I was slick from both lube and full of Kalena's cum.

Leaning forward, Luana kissed me softly as she pressed the head of her thicker cock against me, smiling as she slid into me perhaps a little easier than other men that she might have been fucking for the first time. Still moaned like hell as she slid inside me as she was a little thicker than Kalena, and I still had Fernanda to make love to me next.

Thankfully, she was as gentle as Kalena until she was buried entirely, looking at me with a satisfied grin as I shuddered. "How does it feel, baby?"

"Different but just as nice as Kalena." Looking at her, I added, "Sorry I didn't cum while you were fucking me."

Giggling, she was lying next to me, turning my head to kiss her. "Baby, I got to cum in you. You can cum whenever you want. Now, Luana, make love to our new friend."

With my hands running up and down her back, Luana started to slowly pump me, though she quickly had one of her hands wrapped around my cock, whispering that she wanted me to cum in preparation for when Fernanda finally fucked me. As I moaned and my entire body seemed to shake, I knew my orgasm wasn't going to take long in arriving, Luana kissing me hard, making me grunt when she picked up the pace rather quickly.

"Fuck him, Luana!" Fernanda cheered.

"You can make him cum, but he's going to cum with my cock inside him later," Kalena added, "I want to see him cum too."

"Cum for us, Mark," Luana groaned, pumping my arse with her cock, "You've made us all cum already."

Luana's eyes sparkled as she leaned back, still fucking me but focusing on stroking my cock. Fernanda turned my head so I could kiss her, and with all the attention now on me and my orgasm, it didn't take long until I erupted all over my bare chest. What I didn't expect was for Luana to stop moving, leaving her cock buried, as Kalena eventually leaned over and started to lick my chest.