Talia's Gangbang. An Intermission

Story Info
Talia gangbanged by the Orc band. An interlude.
5.9k words
4.36
10.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Statius
Statius
99 Followers

Author's note: The characters are from my 'How Analea Became an Orc Queen' series. This is not an official chapter of that series. Just consider it a fun little side piece, ha! Ratings and reviews appreciated. Enjoy!

*

A waif of a woman, as I already said. Barely 5 ft, long blonde hair, brown eyes, small chested, narrow hipped, thin legs and arms. She looked like she would break if you handled her rough. But looking more closely we found those skinny limbs were strong and sinewy, for her size anyway, probably from living in a small village in the wild.

And could she take cock, massive cock. Over and over, she couldn't get enough of Orc cock, or cum. The more the better. Never would have thought Talia could spread and stretch that much. Three at a time, two at a time, and want more. Insatiable human, ha! Liked fucking as much as an orc, no wonder she didn't like the human male and wanted to stay in Zyre's camp. Her first night she took two of us without hesitation, even. And the next day? What sport Analea's war band had, I'll definitely have to thank the new chief for this little piece of human ass, and what a tight ass it is.

Chief Analea, soon to be consort of the Orc hegemon, charged me to train her in her fighting skills, beginning with the bow and knife, I chose to begin with the bow. After seeing what she could do by the cooking pits where we were camped, she almost started a fight by shooting an arrow at a tree, instead she almost stuck an orc from another band in the gob, ha! Better to go out in the fields.

It's hot, so Talia slipped just a long woolen shirt over her tiny frame, covering just past her thighs. I had sent the rest of the band to hunt for the day, so it was just Talia and myself. I wanted to train her myself, since if she stayed she was going to be my first of women. Why? Ha! Those holes are tight, and as small as she is she's a little fireball. Aggressive and wanting and as I said, insatiable, hungry and thirsty, she loved orc meat and cum. Even after being taken by two of us she wanted more last night. I fucked that little body three times. Took her pussy twice, mouth twice, and that little ass once. I flooded her pretty good, and she slept in my tent on my furs after. Thought about taking her again but then I have orders to train, and I'm sure the new chief is going to want to know how she progresses. I wouldn't defy the new chief. She's half fae and has power, and besides Zyre is an orc not to anger.

She shot pretty well in the field, but it was taking a while for

her to get her aim even in complete silence. I wanted to know how she could do being distracted so standing behind her helping her get her stance right, arm position, in respect to the target, I pulled my loin cloth off and let my fat green cock hit her in her ass just as she let the arrow fly. Ha! It went well off the mark.

"Dammit Broge! What was that?!"

"Bwahahaha! My cock hitting your ass is what that was! Need to learn how to shoot being distracted. Can't fight if you get distracted by every cock that touches you, ha!"

"If I'm fighting I don't expect to have cocks hitting me!"

"You're a woman. Everyone you fight will have a cock trying to slap you in the face!"

"Oh really? So if we were fighting you'd try to hit me in the face with that giant cock?"

"Try? Ha! And I don't have to fight you to slap your face with my meat. I remember just last night."

"So you think you can just slap your orc cock on my face huh?"

"Hmph. I think you liked it. I think you're thinking about it now."

She had dropped her bow and set her quiver down at her feet already, hands on her hips. She was already looking at it, I saw the look in her eyes. She only stood a foot away from me, if it was standing straight out I'd only be less than 2 inches from her.

"So how do I protect myself getting face slapped by an orc cock anyway?"

"First you'd have to want to be protected, ha! And I think you don't want to. But you could always sheath it."

"Really? How's that? How do you sheath an orc cock?"

"It's hard to do. If an orc slaps you with his cock you have to try to sheath it with your mouth. The whole thing."

"But what if there's more than one? Orcs are always in groups. What should I do if more than one is trying to cock slap my face?"

"Well then you'd have to sheath them all quickly, one after another, or find more ways to sheath them wouldn't you?"

"Hmm, sounds hard."

"Then you need training in sheathing orc cock. The more you train the better you'll be."

"Can I start with one? Maybe in a bit I can practice with more."

"Well one is all you have in front of you."

"So if I get on my knees you'll slap my face with your cock and I can practice sheathing it? And don't go easy on me. If I'm going to learn I want it to be for real."

"No mercy, Talia."

Ha! That tiny, hungry woman dropped on her knees in front of me and looked up at me with doe eyes so wide, I almost felt guilty for what was about to happen, almost. Her hands were in her lap and my giant cock right in her face.

'Well Broge? Are you going to train your 'first of women' on how to sheath a cock?"

I took my shaft at my base and waved it in front of her. I lightly hit her one cheek, there was no need to be too rough, I thought. I was going to get what I wanted anyway, and so was she. But ah this woman wasn't having it. She wanted a rough fuck, and wouldn't settle for less.

"That's it? I can sheath that easy. At least challenge me Broge."

Every orc's dream. A woman who wants an orc to fuck her like an orc.

"Ha, very well woman."

I palmed her tiny head with one hand and held her face still and with my other I took my 11 inches and waved it back and forth. Smacking my hard shaft from one cheek to the other, back and forth. The loud sound like a clap every time.

Whap! Whap! Whap!

"What now Talia? You're not even trying to sheath it!"

"Ahhh... your too fast... and it's so big... I can't move my head to catch it!"

"Maybe it's just too big, haha!"

"Maybe... or maybe I like being cock slapped by you, but I definitely want to sheath that thing. Let me go and see if I can."

Whap! Whap! Whap!

"Hahaha! Still you cannot sheath it!"

Whap! Whap! Whap! Now I was just flinging my cock back and forth, pre cum flying everywhere, enjoying the sight of her moving her head back and forth, mouth open, trying to take it. A few times I thought she had it, where my head would land in her mouth but she wasn't fast enough in closing around it and taking it, the force and size of me making it too hard on her.

"Ah, this is impossible without hands!"

Giving up Talia caught my shaft and quickly shoved it in her mouth and began stroking, her slobber coating half my shaft.

"Hmmm not sure what's better? Sheathing you in my mouth? Or stroking your 'sheath' skin over this rock hard cock in my mouth sheath?"

"Time you sheath it all the way woman."

I palmed her head again and shoved my meat all the way in, I felt the back of her throat and forcefully held her there with one hand until she started gagging on me. I still didn't pull out, but began fucking that human mouth hard and fast. Her spit and drool came flying out of the corners of her lips, my shaft totally covered in her saliva. She was scream moaning over my shaft, her hands holding onto my legs for dear life as I pounded that tiny mouth over and over.

"Argghhh... here it comes waif Talia, your mouth and throat are too tight, I'm going to flood your mouth with orc cum! Aaaarrgggg!"

I pumped semen into her throat over and over. One great thing about being an orc is how much you can cum, over and over, and our cocks never get soft. My cum came pouring out, squeezing out around her tightly held lips; one thing about this human, she loved it, and as I continued fucking her mouth I could hear my cum sloshing around the force of my cock. It seemed no matter how much cum you put in her she could take it and swallow it. She wouldn't give up until she was actually choking on it, and even then she loved it. But I wanted to cover this human wench as well, so I pulled out after filling her mouth and throat, took her tiny hand in mine and made her stroke more cum out of my spurting cock onto her face.

Cum was pouring out of her mouth, a thick white stream off her tongue and lips, running down her chin and onto her light woolen shirt, drenching it.

"Ah ah ah... fuck... *cough cough* ah ah... Broge... *cough cough*... "

"Ha! Well sheathed Talia, but we're not done practicing your skills yet, waif."

"Ah ah... no... I need more practice. But I am disappointed I will have to wash this covering of mine, so before I ruin it entirely..."

She pulled the thing off and was now naked on her knees before me. Her tiny frame, narrow shoulders, small breasts, pale white skin bared in the middle of this field in the beating sun.

"You've been standing for a while Broge, why don't you sit? I'll sheath you on your lap."

Even an orc chieftain wouldn't argue over taking an order like that so I sat, and Talia turned her back to me and squatted over me grabbing my wet shaft in her hand and lined me up with her wet cunt. She was lowering herself on me slow and I don't have patience for that. I took her by her narrow hips and pulled her down hard and fast. She screamed loud, probably partially in pain, that had to hurt even her just a little, and in pleasure.

"BROGE! FUCK! By the gods, Broge! AAAAAAHHHH!"

"Ha! You'll get used to the rough fucking Talia. Orcs like hard rough fucking, I won't break you and you proved last night you can take it, so take it now."

"Fuck! I love it! Love being fucked by an orc! Fuck me hard! Harder! Fuck I love orc meat in me! So big, so hard! Harder Broge, harder!"

Hahaha! Music to my ears, the best kind. I slammed my huge cock up inside that tiny body, splitting her wide. She kept trying to adjust her legs, trying to spread herself wider. It didn't matter, I was already as deep as I could get. My balls were practically in that pussy, ha! Her juices were soaking not only my cock but her thighs, my balls, and probably the ground beneath us, too. I actually wanted to see what kind of puddle she was leaving.

Her screaming must have drawn attention, while I still fucked that waif body like that, others approached. I smelled them before they reached us. It was others from my band, five of them.

"What's this eh? We thought she might be in trouble, ha! And we find her getting fucked by Broge. What? You send us off hunting to have her to yourself?"

"Ah ah ah... fuuuk.... fuck fuck fuck.... Broge.... fuck fuck... gonna cum, gonna cum, cumming, cumming, fuck, the gods! I'm I'm I'm cu- cu- cu- cumming!"

I didn't answer, I just kept fucking up into that pussy, hard and fast and deep. It felt like I could feel her guts I fucked her so hard, slammed so deep into her. Ha, this tiny woman might be the best fuck I've ever had.

She screamed her head off when she came all over my fat cock, but I didn't slow down, I just kept fucking her at my pace, which made her scream even more and louder, I didn't give her a break from her orgasm, but it just kept going. She wasn't getting a break until I filled her insides. And fill her I did. A few more minutes and I unleashed my cum inside her, I let my balls completely drain up inside that soaking cunt of hers. She loved it. She even came again with my flood.

"AAAAAHHHH! Fuck! Cum for me! Fuck yes! Cum in me! Fuck fuck fuck! Fill me, fill me! Fuck I can feel your cock cumming in me! So much, so warm. More! More! Fuck! Fuck me hard! I'm cumming cumming cumming!"

I tightened my grip on her hips and drove her down on me and slammed up into her harder and harder. Fuck I was so deep into this tiny woman my cock hurt. It felt like it was starting to bend, that was a first. But the ache drove me to do it again and again. I released more cum with every push. Kind of surprised she couldn't taste it, ha! It felt like I was so deep into her.

I slowed my fucking after I finished cumming so she could gather herself and respond to my band.

"We were simply practicing her bow is all--"

"Then he said I needed to be able to sheath orc cock, in case I'm getting cock slapped in my face, so I'm practicing that, too."

"And how goes that practice, eh?"

"Well I only had one, so it went ok, I just don't know how I'll do if there's more."

"Ha! Did well? Took you long enough to sheath this cock in that tiny mouth of yours woman. You definitely need more work."

"Well let's give her more practice, boys."

They all stripped their loin clothes off and now she had five huge orc cocks staring at her face and mine still buried in her, where it was staying for now.

"So I get to practice sheathing five more cocks? I should get really good at this then!"

"Ha! No. You get to practice sheathing five more orc cocks slapping your face."

"Ha, a better challenge then!"

"You heard her boys, she wants to be cock slapped, let her try to sheath them all if she can!"

I began fucking up into her again, she moaned in pleasure as the rest of the band circled round her, cocks out and in hand. As waif Talia moaned at my cock fucking up into her wet cunt, giving her pleasure, filling her insides with my meat and cum, the others all pressed their heads into her face, one got between her lips and pushed in. She took it gladly, began stroking it and sucking it.

"Aye Talia, you're failing your training. That's only one cock.. come on boys, she wants to be trained, slap her with your cocks until she sheaths them all, ha!"

"Ah ah ah... train me.. fuck give me those cocks. Let me feel them!"

"Oh ho! She wants all these orc cocks! Hehe, let's show her what it means to be cock slapped by orc meat!"

All at once they started, cock after cock hitting her face; some smacking her across, like I did, back and forth, others just taking their cock in hand and slapping it up and down. On her cheeks, her head, her nose, her mouth, five different large green orc cocks hitting that human woman's pale cum covered face, for my cum was now drying up on her skin.

Slap! Whap whap! Smack Smack! Whap whap!

Over and over again. The pre cum was leaking and flying everywhere, splattering all over her face and hair.

"Oh fuck, Broge! Fuck your cock in me! So good, by the gods, don't stop fucking me!"

"Hmph. There's more cock on your face woman, not just the one in you. Sheath these cocks! Or do you like being cock slapped, ha!"

"Mmmm, love these cocks on my face! So heavy, so big... all of them... fuck this is hard while being fucked, but I'll try.."

True to her word, Talia opened her mouth wide and began moving her head around trying to get a cock in her mouth as they continued to slap their heavy meat on her face, her tongue out, now getting coated with pre cum. Finally she got one, and clamped her lips down tight on it, took it in her hand, and stroked fast, squealing as she did so.

But the others wouldn't let up, orcs never do.

"Still others to sheath woman, ha!"

"Ah ah, I can only take one at a time... "

"Ah but you have to do it faster, sheath them quickly, or just get your face slapped with cock all day, hahaha!"

"Oh fuck...where to start? A girl could get used to being slapped by cocks all day, especially such huge ones, just for me? Fuck give 'em all to me, and the cum! Such heavy balls so full, hmmm..."

Talia took another and another, and another after that. The ones she wasn't sucking, sliding that mouth over and jerking with her hand, were resting or slapping her face. Huge orc hands were grabbing and squeezing those little tits, pinching nipples, jerking off in front of her, all the while I was still fucking that soaking pussy, leaking cum like a river.

"Ah ah... I... I... need... I need to shift.. my thighs are on fire."

I let her move, readjust herself. She pulled off my cock and you could hear the wet, and my cum and her juices poured out a torrent between her legs, my cock was white in cum, ha! The others gave her a moment as she readjusted, and when she was ready I shoved back into that wet slit, and she took the first cock she saw and shoved it in her mouth like she was starving. She didn't keep one in her mouth too long before taking the next, and the next, and the next after that.

Eventually one of the band took her head and started fucking that mouth hard. Shoving a big fat dick into that eager mouth. Two others took her tiny hands and wrapped them around their shafts and stroked themselves off with her. And I was getting ready to cum again, I could feel my balls swelling with seed and wanted release.

"Talia, this tight cunt of yours is wanting to drain my seed from me! I'm going to flood and fill your insides again, Gahhhh!"

"Yes! Oh fuck, I love how it feels! Cumming in me! Your cock is so fucking big, I feel it! Feel it cumming! Fuck your spreading me more! Fuck fuck fuck.. a cock in my mou--- mmmph!"

"Bwahahaha! Ask and you'll get, waif! Feast on this!"

Another of the band jammed his cock down her throat, I heard her gag on it, and he didn't last long. He came hard in that throat. I heard her scream on him, and felt her pussy grab my cock and tighten, even spread over me her thighs closed on my legs, she was cumming again, but her head was held against the orc in her mouth, he wasn't letting go but holding her while he drained himself down her throat. He didn't let go until he finished.

"Ah... that mouth is amazing. Great little cock sheath there Talia!"

"Bah! Get out the way! Some of us haven't cum yet."

She coughed up cum, but not for long for another shoved inside her open lips, taking his turn at mouth fucking this human cock sheath. As he was having his, another took her free hand and she stroked it freely, while I recovered and again pushed into her, again holding her hips down on on me, driving deep.

"Bah! Even her hands can draw cum out! I'm about to burst!"

"Aye, same!"

"Gah! This mouth is as tight as a cunt! Going to flood it, ahhhg!"

And just like that three more of the band came. The two in her hand burst forth their cum all over her. Her hands and arms were cum soaked, as was her hair, her chest. They released her hands and took over stroking themselves, cumming where they wanted on her. Her tits and nipples wre dripping in orc seed, and the one in her mouth flooded out between her lips before pulling out and drenching every part of her face. It was dripping everywhere, like a liquid mask it covered her so much.

*Cough cough*

"Ahhh... by the gods... I... I... I've never... had... so much.... cum... ah ah... "

I relented my fucking. I needed a new position, something different. I lifted her off me, even if she was hard to get a grip on, her body slippery with all that cum.

"Good little sheath waif Talia, but time for something different, heh?"

"Oooh what? Tell me!"

"No. I'll show you, and do."

I grabbed her and flipped her over, jerked her hips up to me and grabbed her cheeks, spreading her ass open in front of me, lined my cock up to her tiny hole and entered.

"Gahhh! OH MY FUUUUCK! Fuck fuck fuck! Fuck I'm cumming! Cumming!"

"Ha! Just from me shoving my cock in your ass, ha! I'm going to fill this hole as well!"

I rammed my cock in deep and hard. She couldn't keep herself on all fours and fell to her forearms, her head down, as she squealed and moaned and screamed from my ass fucking. Even tho she could take my cock in her ass it was still tight, and I wasn't going to last long without cumming. I was trying not to, even tho I could keep fucking her ass, I wanted to enjoy this longer before I filled it, and that's when another stepped in front of her and lifted her face and slipped in her mouth.

Together we fucked her from front to back. We worked a rhythm, him in, me out, one after another, but it was too rhythmic, and I came quick, impaling balls deep into her, unleashing my load inside, her ass squeezing my cock so fucking tight, draining me entirely.

Statius
Statius
99 Followers
12