Tali's First Job Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She landed a solid blow on my ass with a flogger that made a muted slapping sound. The tails of the flogger hit every part of my backside, the ones that landed on my pussy and clit were the most shocking and my back hunched and I leaned forward instinctively. I also let out a short yip of surprise.

"Keep that back arched and stay silent you naughty girl"

Said Molly as she wound up for another strike. I took the next few with much more composure and even pushed back into a few of them, the sensation of the soft leather across my skin bit at first but then just made my ass warmer, the warmth spread and the pain turned into an odd kind of pleasure.

Chenkov stayed in front of me the entire time, his hand never left my chin and he rarely blinked. I felt like he was trying to read my mind, it was a very strange experience and I wasn't sure how to play this game with him.

After one of the strokes landed directly on my pussy and rubbed over my clit, I instinctively closed my eyes and let out a moan of pleasure.

Chenkov let go of my chin then and said.

"Well this is not real punishment. I can see the slut is enjoying herself. Lets see you really give it to her!"

Molly paused and looked at him for a moment before she dropped the soft flogger and picked up a solid leather strap.

"Yes that will do nicely!" Chenkov boomed at her.

POP!

The strap cracked across my ass and made me jump with surprise, then a second later the pain hit, it was a much different more intense pain that stung and did not go away.

Molly followed up that first strike with 4 more in rapid succession, each of them pushed me forwards a bit more and I twisted my ass trying to escape from the stinging blows.

Chenkov resumed his position in front of me, this time though he grabbed me by the ponytail and pulled my head back so that I was looking up into his face.

"Mmm yes now we are getting somewhere, the slut is starting to feel those. You must hit her harder!" Chenkov said.

Molly stopped and looked down at me then up at Chenkov and said, "I will listen to your suggestions sir but this slut is mine to punish so please respect that."

I watched Chenkov as his eyes left me and he frowned at Molly. "Well if you want to have an undisciplined slave girl who am I to say different. My apologies madam." he said then went back to his seat in front of me and said "Proceed with your amusing show then."

Molly switched up her tool again, this time for a paddle, and for the next 10 minutes or so proceeded to beat my ass till it was crimson. I squealed and moaned and cried out, really putting on a show. As I did Chenkov just sat and watched me, I felt like he could tell I was putting on an act. It made me feel bad, I wasn't giving him what he had asked for, I wasn't crying for him. Molly was just putting on the show, pulling her spanks so she reddened my ass but didn't really put any power behind the spanks.

At the end she told me to get off the table and kiss her feet and beg for forgiveness. I quickly followed her instructions and groveled very prettily at her feet.

"Alright that is enough. Now who would like to see the slut get naked?" Said Molly. The last part was said loudly to the room at large. After she said it there was a cheer from the watching men who had all been absentmindedly watching my spanking while drinking and chatting.

Molly pulled out a portable speaker and started playing a loud and bass heavy electronic song. I quickly stood and started working the crowd, I passed through them letting them fondle me as I caressed chests and faces and sat in a few laps. eventually I came around to the center of the group again and stopped in front of Chenkov. I bent at the waist and pressed my tits out inches from his face then spun around and put my hands on the floor, presenting my bright red ass to him before snapping upright and lowering myself onto his lap. I laid back against his chest and squeezed my tits giving him a perfect view. I then got up and slowly slid the top up and off, when my tits did come out they bounced and jiggled much to the delight of all watching, the men let out cheers and whistles.

I loved the way this felt, this amount of focused attention was intoxicating to me.

I was dripping wet and breathing rapidly. I turned back to Chenkov and straddled his lap before I took his head and pushed it into my tits. Chenkov happily motorboated them and when he came back up he let out a roar of laughter. I stayed on his lap and slowly gyrated rubbing against his crotch and squeezing my tits. I could feel his cock getting hard under me and I felt a thrill of satisfaction. I stood up and slowly started working my skirt down, rolling the latex down an inch at a time eventually it slipped off my hips and fell to the ground to yet more cheering. The skimpy g-string I still had on covered basically nothing and could be torn off in a second.

I stood and did a slow turn before making my way through the crowd again. I went slower this time, making sure to rub up against every cock I could find and making encouraging sounds whenever guys would get a handful of me. Eventually I made my way through and came out on the other side and strut my way up to Molly before kneeling at her feet and saying. "Did I do a good job mistress?"

Molly looked down at me and replied, "You did adequately slave, now kiss my feet and thank me for letting you show off to all these fine men." She was playing the part of the disapproving mistress very well.

After kissing her feet and thanking her profusely for a minute she finally said "Enough, you are going to show me your gratitude in another way now. Molly then unzipped the middle part of her dress, all the way up from her ankles to her waist showing off her naked pussy to the room. Molly sat back on the table, spread her legs, and used my leash to pull my face straight to her pussy. I gladly went to work licking and sucking.

The men were loving it, they crowded around us closely to get a better look at what I was doing. One or two actually threw a few bills on Mollys chest. She was preoccupied however inching her way to orgasm.

I did my job well and in a record time of 4.5 minutes she had a leg shaking orgasm. She let out a loud and satisfied moan and locked her legs around my head holding me against her quivering pussy until her shaking stopped. I came up gasping for air with a dripping wet face.

"You did well slave, well enough for a reward. Up on the table now, on your back." Molly said.

I quickly followed her instructions and switched places with her.

After I laid down on the table Molly began tying my legs to the table legs and then my hands together and above my head. She popped the ball gag into my mouth as well.

"Wriggle slave, try to escape. I want to see if your bonds will hold." Molly said.

I tugged against the ropes as hard as I could, I wiggled back and forth across the table. But the ropes did not give at all. I was truly bound and helpless. This fact made my whole body shiver and I could feel my juices dripping down my thighs.

Molly then pulled out a powerful vibrator. Slowly rubbing the vibrating head up and down my inner thighs, teasing me and not letting it touch my clit.

I writhed even harder trying to get the head to touch my pussy but Molly pulled it back and slapped me with her hand right on the clit.

"Settle down you horny little slut, you will get enough of this soon believe me." Molly said as she pulled out another rope.

Molly then bound the vibrator to my leg and pushed the head firmly against my clit. Then she adjusted the rope so that no matter what way I turned the head would remain in the same place.

"For her good service I will let this slave cum as many times as she wants... for the next hour." Molly then switched on the vibrator at its highest setting and walked away from me to chat up the guys nearby.

The vibrator was extremely powerful and due to how turned on I already was I could feel a much needed orgasm approaching almost immediately, after only thirty seconds or so I let out a muffled cry and my body shook with the first orgasm. I was briefly satisfied but the vibrations did not stop so yet another orgasm started building. This one took two minutes before I shook my way through another. Again I could not fully relax because the vibrations went on, and they were starting to be too much. I began to struggle against my bonds trying to find a way to shift myself to give my overly stimulated clit a break. But Molly had done her work well and I couldn't find any relief. This went on and on, my body being wracked with orgasm after orgasm, after the 4th one they started to be more painful than pleasurable. This was only 15 minutes into the promised hour. After my eighth I screamed into my gag and writhed on the table, I was desperate to get away from the vibrator but it was impossible.

As the ninth ripped through me I began crying for real and trying to plead with the men standing around me watching my torment but they all just laughed and seemed even more fascinated by my plight. Chenkov seemed particularly happy and stared into my wide eyes with that same unblinking look.

Time seemed to blur but eventually Chenkov moved closer and wiped the tears off my face. He made shushing sounds as he got even closer and whispered in my ear.

"Now those are the pretty tears I wanted to see. Would you like to be freed from this predicament slut?"

I had lost count of how many orgasms I had had at this point. My whole body was shaking so badly and my muscles were spasming almost continuously so it seemed I was almost in a perpetual climax that wouldn't end.

I nodded my head vigorously and tried to plead with him through my gag.

"I will tell you a secret, I asked your mistress to do this to you. She wanted to leave you like this for only ten minutes. Much too soft I said, you must push her. And now my lovely little whore would you like to know my price for early release?"

My mind was racing and my thoughts were scattered. Why had Molly listened to Chenkov, why did she listen to him and put me through this. I struggled to focus and the word release was all I really needed to hear, I would have done nearly anything to get that vibrator away from me.

Again I nodded and Chenkov smiled, "I would like to rent you for the evening from your mistress. What do you say to that?"

I was immediately concerned and puzzled by his request. What did he mean rent me. Then it clicked, he thought I was actually her slave. Or that wasn't right, he had to know that wasn't true... right?

No matter what he actually thought the next orgasm was nearing its peak and I was desperate, so I nodded yet again.

"Fantastic" he said and turned off the vibrator.

I was immediately flooded with relief and I went limp on the table, my body kept twitching and spasming as the aftershocks coursed through me. And slowly became more aware of what was around me.

I heard cheering and laughing over in the other corner of the room. And I felt large rough hands untying me from the table.

I heard the man untying me say something in Russian, and another one respond.

then I was picked up in a pair of strong arms, I instinctively curled up and put my face against the mans chest. I was still shaking and I was exhausted. I think I actually dozed off as I was carried out of the room.

I woke up in a panic as water hit me. I spluttered, flailed and then looked up. I was in a shower. Standing outside of the shower was the bodyguard from before. He stared at me and said,

"Wash yourself, and be quick about it."

I slowly stood up and let the water run over me, the hot shower felt wonderful on all my tense muscles. I didn't even really question what he was telling me I simply followed his orders. After I finished showering I was given a large fluffy towel and I was escorted to an enormous bedroom and left alone.

As I examined the bedroom all of the parts of my scattered mind fell back into place and I remembered that I had agreed to be "rented" by Chenkov.

But I wasn't a real slave, what did that mean? Did he just want a private show? No... clearly other things were on his mind, I thought as I examined the huge bed and luxurious room.

The more I thought about it my kinky mind began to twist it and I began thinking. Well you did come here dressed as a slave, what did you think was going to be the end result from that. Also every time I thought of myself as a slave, with no will of my own, just an object to be used for others pleasure, it gave me a little thrill. The thought of having no control reminded me of being tied to the table, I shuddered thinking about it. But I also thought about what a sight I must have been, how many of the men downstairs had been turned on my by torment. How many of them had wanted to fuck me right there. This thought got me hot all over again. I carefully didn't touch my clit as that was still incredibly tender but I felt my pussy and I was wet again.

I had made a deal with Chenkov, I had agreed to his terms. I had given in and accepted the idea that I was a slave that could be bought.

What would he want me to do?

Fuck him? Probably. Suck his dick? Almost certainly.

Would it really be so bad fucking Chenkov? He wasn't the greatest looking guy, but he was older so it probably wouldn't take too long. Also after that the money would be really nice.

I thought about that for a while, I thought about trying to escape. Then almost immediately dismissed the idea. I couldn't leave Molly here alone. He might make her take my place if I ran off. And they might take back the money. And the more I thought about it the less I wanted to get away and the more excited I became. Being a slave girl and being bought to be used as a sex doll was one of my deepest and darkest fantasies. This was my chance to live it out for real.

So I settled down and waited in the large bedroom. I was tired and I tried hard to keep from dozing off. After a few minutes of laying on the comfy bed I gave in and passed out.

BANG

I woke up with my heart racing and leaped to my feet after the large bedroom door slammed.

Standing in the doorway was Chenkov. I stared at him with bleary eyes and tried to clear out the mental cobwebs.

I had accepted my role for the night and I figured that I should play my part well. So I dropped to my knees bowed my head and said, "How can I serve you sir?"

"Ahhh in so many ways my eager little cunt. I have a few fun things planned. I don't think you will be getting any sleep tonight. I plan on using you to your fullest."

His words sent a shiver down my spine, I wasn't sure if I was afraid or turned on by him, it was incredibly confusing.

Chenkov walked over to a couch sat down and said.

"Now first things first, crawl that sexy ass over here."

I moved across the room on all fours and suddenly was incredibly self conscious. I was fully naked aside from the collar and cuffs that were locked on. I had no idea what Chenkov would do to me and I realized that he could do anything he wanted and no one could stop him. in fact he probably had plenty of people who would help him do anything he asked.

I reached his feet, kept my face down and waited for instructions.

"Hands behind your back cunt."

I did as asked and he reached down behind me and I heard a metallic click as something locked my wrist cuffs together. Then he grabbed onto my collar and attached a short length of chain to the ring and used this to jerk my face into his crotch and hold it there. I could feel his cock stirring under the cloth. He then unfastened his pants and slid them down revealing his hardening cock. I was pulled forwards again and my face was mashed against his shaft.

"Get to work slave. I want to see some real effort from you."

I quickly opened my mouth and it was filled with his swelling cock. He then started thrusting into my mouth and hitting the back of my throat.

His cock was not incredibly long, it was slightly above average that way, it was however incredibly thick. It was a stretch to fit the head into my mouth and every time it hit the back of my throat it cut off my air completely.

Very soon I was being forcefully face fucked. His cock sliding into my throat and making me gag and choke over and over again. I wanted to struggle and escape but I also wanted to do a good job. I wanted to please him so that he would cum and let me rest. So I kept my body as still as I could and focused on being a good fuck toy.

Chenkov then stood up and hauled me up by my hair and shoved me onto the couch roughly placing me how he wanted me. I was laying on my back with my head hanging off the front and my mouth perfectly placed to be fucked and give him a direct thrust into my throat. he wasted no time, he wrapped his hands around my throat and squeezed cutting off my air and making my face red. after a few seconds he let up and as I gasped trying to get air into my lungs he thrust his cock all the way to the base into my throat. My body seized and blind panic hit me as my air was cut off again too quickly. I flailed and struggled but could do nothing to get away. He had a firm grip on my throat holding my head in place and he ignored my legs kicking. As spots started to cross my vision he released me and pulled out his cock. As he pulled back my abused throat seized and I threw up. Unfortunately for me the vomit just dribbled out, went up my nose and covered my face. I spluttered and coughed and took heaving breaths. Chenkov was not concerned about any of this. He simply took my towel and wiped my face. Then after a few seconds of me sputtering and coughing he shoved his cock back down my throat again and this time started fucking.

My entire body was screaming at me and telling me to make this assault stop, animal survival instinct was trying to do its job and I had to fight it with everything I had and tried to relax my muscles and give in to being used.

Chenkov fucked me like that for quite a while, I am not sure exactly how long. I think I actually blacked out at one point from a lack of oxygen. Eventually he pulled back and my stomach heaved one more time, nothing came up though as my stomach was empty. I laid there and just focused on breathing, I was taking large gulping breaths but I held myself in place unsure what he wanted me to do.

Chenkov then sat down on the couch next to me and pulled me up by my collar and guided me onto his lap.

"Fuck me slut, show me how well you can move."

I shifted on his lap and struggled to line myself up with his cock, I couldn't guide it in with my hands as they were still bound behind my back. Chenkov helped me by holding his cock in place, I lowered myself onto him and felt his thickness spreading me open. It was a very thick cock and I wasn't nearly as hot and ready as I had been before so the stretching was painful and my breathing was rapid as I bounced on his cock and slowly worked it into me. I was nervous that if I took too long he would take over thrusting and I would not be able to take him comfortably so I went as quick as I could and after a few minutes quietly moaning and grunting in frustration and pain I managed to get him fully seated in me. As soon as I landed on him and he sunk all the way in I let out a cry and my whole body shook with something that was almost an orgasm but not at the same time. I leaned forward onto his chest nearly exhausted from the effort.

Chenkov grabbed me by the collar and held me up straight and thrust up into me once and then said "Get that ass bouncing cunt. If you stop again before I tell you to you will regret it."

I struggled to hold myself up and started bouncing on his cock as best I could, soon my legs were burning from the effort and I was sobbing from sheer effort and overwhelming sensations. Still the act of fucking awoke something in me and all the pain seemed to fade some, I closed my eyes and focused on just fucking for all I was worth. Nothing else mattered to me at that moment, I was told to fuck this cock and I would do just that. It didn't matter that my tender clit was being repeatedly smashed over and over or that my legs felt like they would fall off. My own feelings didn't matter, Chenkov mattered and I wanted his cum more than anything in the world at that moment.