Talked Into Fucking My Big Sister

Story Info
Siblings get tricked into sex with each other after a show.
2.8k words
4.25
135k
172
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Everyone in this story is 18 or older**

My sister Isabelle is a huge fan of the band blink-182. I'm a big fan as well but it's nothing compared to her. Growing up her room was covered in posters and she always wore a blink-182 shirt or hoodie. She's not as diehard into them as when she was a teenager. But whenever they are in town we try to see them live together. It's a bit of a tradition. She's a 25-year-old dirty blonde. She is 5'4 with an athletic build. She's been curvy ever since she hit puberty. Her breasts are large and her butt is plump. I'm just average height and stand at 5'10 with short cut black hair. I'm 21 and still in college.

The band is touring again but for some reason, they aren't playing our city this time. We live in Cleveland and the closest show is in Chicago. We decided to have a short road trip there. The ride is only about five hours so we'll book a hotel to crash in after the show.

"Don't forget to wear a blink shirt to the concert," Isabelle says putting her overnight back in the trunk. "You have to."

"We're going to the concert," I say standing by the door holding my bag. "Do we really need to wear the merch as well?"

"Yes," She answers sternly. "Follow the rules."

I set my bag down by the door, run upstairs, and dig through my closet. I throw my current shirt in the hamper and put on a blink-182 untitled album shirt.

"Happy?" I ask putting my back in the trunk next to hers. "I'm wearing the shirt."

"I bought you that shirt so you better wear it." She says getting into the passenger seat.

"Alright, we're literally going to see blink tonight so we don't need to listen to blink the entire 5-hour ride," I say while getting ready to back out of the driveway.

"Oh, but we do, Jeff, we do."

She connects her phone to the speaker through Bluetooth and starts playing their entire discography in order of release. I enjoy spending time with my big sister so the ride is going by pretty fast. We sing along to every song and have nice uninterrupted time to just talk about things.

"You remember that girl I was seeing, right?" She asks while looking down at her phone.

"Yeah," I answer. "The tall woman."

"She totally fucked my best friend. I literally walked in on her eating my best friend's pussy."

"Ouch, you don't deserve that, Belle."

"It's okay, it was nothing serious anyway. I'm more upset that she ruined my friendship. If she had just cheated on me it wouldn't have been so bad. But she had to fuck my friend. Like what the fuck?"

My sister has always been vulgar and crass. Her favorite band is blink-182 so it makes sense. My sister had a serious boyfriend in high school that fizzled out when he went away for college. Ever since then she's just been dating or having casual encounters with various men and women. Our parents don't like it but my sister lives on her own so there's nothing they can do about it.

We make it to Chicago and pay for overpriced parking in a nearby lot. They always up the price when a big band is playing in the city. We walk to the line and it's wrapped around the arena. So many people are waiting to get inside and the show starts in an hour.

"The girl in front of us so fucking hot, Jeff," my sister says to me so the girl she's talking about doesn't hear.

"She is nice looking," I say just as quiet.

"Do you see the ass on her?"

A cute redhead is standing in front of us in line. She's wearing tight ripped skinny jeans, a crop top, and a blink-182 beanie. She also has a lip piercing and a left-arm full of tattoos. Her breasts are nice but not as big as my sister's. Though her ass is comparable.

"Hey," my sister says walking up to the woman. "I'm Isabelle and this is my brother Jeff. I just wanted to say you're gorgeous and I'd love to have your number."

"Sure," she answers. "I'm Meredith. You're hot and so is your brother. You guys got strong genetics."

Isabelle pulls out her phone and the girl adds her number into my sister's contacts. Isabelle holds out the phone, takes a picture of herself, and makes it her contact photo.

"So you won't forget me when I text you after the show," Meredith says looking at both of us and winking.

Isabelle and Meredith spend the whole hour in line talking and flirting. They even kiss a couple of times. My sister is really good at this kind of thing. Meredith tries to involve me in the conversation but I just give simple one-word answers and was awkward. Once the show starts we lose track of Meredith. My sister grabs my hand and forces us through the crowd and to the front. The line-up is different and Tom Delonge is no longer in the band but it's still a great show. They play all the classics and we sing along loudly. People are crowd surfing and there is a flaming "fuck" sign on stage. As much as I pay attention to the performance I also pay attention to my sister. She looks so happy and at home at a blink-182 concert. Moments like these are her comfort. She never takes her friends to see blink-182. Just me, it's our thing.

The show is over and Travis throws his drumsticks into the crowd. We both try to jump and catch one of them but neither of us does. Isabelle is playing blink-182 music in the car even on the ride from the arena to the hotel. I love this band but not as much as she does. She lives for this band. Her senior yearbook quote was "Fate fell short this time, your smile fades in the summer."

"Dude!" My sister shouts causing me to swerve the car a bit. "Meredith wants to know what hotel we're staying at."

"Come on, man," I say annoyed. "We have one room and two beds. Am I supposed to cover my eyes and wears while you two screw each other's brains out?"

"Actually, she doesn't just want to have fun with me." My sister says looking at me. "She wants us both, like a threesome."

"That's incest!"

"If two dudes fuck a girl at the same time, is that gay?"

"I guess not."

"Exactly, we are just going to fuck her. We don't even have to touch or look at each other."

"You're talking about this like this is actually going to happen. If you want to have sex with her, go ahead. I'll go spend a few hours at the bar and leave you two alone."

"She said she wants us both, she's expecting both of us to fuck her."

"Dude, no."

"Come on! I haven't had sex in a while and I lost my best friend. I need a hot girl to bang me. A hot girl who likes blink is a dream."

The prospect of fucking Meredith is exciting but it'll be weird with my sister in the room. I'll see her naked body. Her breasts and vagina on full display. It doesn't sound so bad but it's not a thing a brother should want to do.

"I do not want to see my own sister's orgasm face," I say indignantly.

"Here's what it looks like, Jeff." She says and dramatically moans and rolls her eyes back. "Oh, fuck me, Meredith, fuck this wet pussy."

"Shut up," I say giggling. "This is weird. You can have all the sex with her you want. I'll even see about getting my own room so you can have multiple rounds with your 'girl at the rock show'"

"I see what you did there," She says acknowledging my lyric quote. "But please, Jeff, do this for me? I promise I won't look at your dick if you promise not to look at my pussy, deal?"

She really wants this and I really want to fuck Meredith as well. Hot redheads like that wanting to sleep with you don't come along often. Even if I keep my eyes at head level the whole time. I'll still see my sister's massive boobs. That's unavoidable. If she really wants it I'll do it for her.

"Okay, Belle," I answer. "Okay."

"Thank you!" She says leaning over from her seat to hug me while I drive. "I'm gonna get my pussy eaten tonight!"

"If you keep saying things like this, I'm going to change my mind."

We get into the room and throw our bags on the beds. I rush to the bathroom to shower before her. I finish quickly and sit on my bed. My sister goes in to shower next but comes out topless and only wearing panties. I've never seen her breasts exposed like this before. It's exciting me. They are so big and full. I get a good look but then avert my eyes.

"Dude!" I shout. "Put those things away!"

"You're gonna see a whole of these when Meredith gets here." She explains. "So just get used to it."

About twenty minutes later we hear a knock on the door and Isabelle answers topless. Meredith walks in looking just as sexy as she did before. She looks at my sister's breasts and then kisses her hard. Their tongues are in each other's mouths and Meredith is squeezing both her breasts. They release and Meredith pulls her shirt off revealing her impressive rack. She has a tattoo of a peace sign in the middle of her chest. Meredith walks over to me and pushes me down on the bed. She gets on top of me, straddles me, and kisses me passionately. She reaches down and feels my dick through my pants. Isabelle is standing next to us looking very horny.

"Touch yourself and watch me suck your little brother's dick," Meredith demands.

My sister gets on her bed, pulls down her panties, and starts masturbating but facing the side so I can't see her pussy. Meredith pulls down my pants and boxers all in one pull. She grabs my dick but before she starts sucking she looks at my sister.

"Face us so we can see your pussy," Meredith demands.

"Uhm, okay," my sister says shyly and turns her body towards us but keeps her legs closed.

"Spread your legs or I'm leaving," Meredith says letting go of my dick.

Isabelle quickly opens her legs and I turn my head up to the ceiling before I can see anything. I feel Meredith's mouth wrap around my dick and aggressively suck me hard. I try to hold back my moans because I don't want my sister to hear them but it feels too good. She didn't even start slow and lead into this. She's just bopping her head up and down as fast as she can. Her red hair is bouncing around. I let out a loud moan and suddenly she stops sucking.

"Look at your sister's pussy while I suck you," She says pointing to her. "If you don't I'll stop."

"I don't want to," I say nervously.

"Then I guess I don't want to fuck you guys," Meredith says letting go of my cock.

"Jeff, just do it," Isabelle begs. "I've already seen your dick so the cats already out of the bag."

I need her to finish sucking me off. So I slowly turn my head and see my sister's cleanly shaven wet pussy. Her lips are big and delicious-looking. Her entire pussy is soaking wet. Does she really want to fuck Meredith or is she turned on by seeing me get my dick sucked? Before I can process this I feel Meredith's mouth return to sucking my cock. It's like her goal is to make me cum as fast as possible because I'm going to explode any second. Right as I'm about to cum she suddenly stops and gets up. I'm disappointed but am excited to see her knee beside my sister's bed and start devouring her pussy. Meredith angles herself to give me a perfect view of it all. Her tongue lashes her clit and her fingers jam and in and out of my sister's wet pussy. I can't help but think about how good it would feel to shove my dick into my sister's pussy. It's so taboo but the taboo of it all is what's turning me on. It's crazy to think my big sister. The one who looked out for me growing up and snuck me into blink-182 concerts when I was too young to enter is now getting her pussy eaten in front of me. Her pussy looks so appetizing and perfect. I'm fighting the urge to get a few licks in myself. This is fucked up. My sister is moaning and shaking and begging her not to stop. She even licks lower and puts her tongue in my sister's ass which causes her to moan loudly. She goes back to licking her pussy but pumps two fingers in her ass at the same time. She's licking, spitting on, and nibbling my sister's perfect pussy but suddenly she stops and gets up.

"Why'd you stop?" My sister says confused. "I was so close to cumming."

"You can cum but you have to do something for me first," Meredith says nefariously.

"Oh, do you want me to make you cum first? I can do that, I'm really good." My sister says sitting up.

"No," Meredith answers plainly.

"Do you want my brother to fuck you?" Isabelle asks. "I'm sure he will."

"No," Meredith says with a wicked smile. "I want you to suck him off until he cums in your mouth."

"That's disgusting, Meredith!" I shout.

My sister is already between my legs gripping my cock.

"What are you doing, Belle?" I say without trying to stop her.

"I need to cum, Jeff, I'm sorry." She says leaning down towards my dick. "Just pretend it's not me, okay?"

Suddenly I feel my own sister start aggressively sucking me off. I've had many blowjobs in my life but this is a strange almost heavenly feeling. Just knowing that it's my sister's mouth pushes me over the edge. My sister takes all seven inches in her mouth with no problem. She is sucking and slurping loudly. She's sucking me off more passionately than anyone ever has. Without Meredith even telling her she puts her pussy over my face while still sucking me off. Right away I put my tongue inside my sister's pussy and she moans. I feel the vibrations from her moan on my dick. She must really want to cum. I lick everywhere I can. Her pussy lips are big enough that I can put them in my mouth which causes her to shake. I lick and suck on her swollen clit. I put two fingers in her ass and slide them in and out while my tongue works her pussy. Her juices are dripping all over my face. I'm in heaven right now feeling my sister's tongue wrap around my cock and lick the head. I cum in her mouth without warning and she starts gagging but doesn't stop. She puts me all the way in her mouth. My own sister is swallowing all my cum and I'm loving every second of it. Isabelle starts to cum as well judging by the moaning and shaking. More of her juices start splashing on my face. I'm completely drenched but I continue looking and fingering her tight ass. The room is filled with moans and mouth sounds. We stop cumming and slow down. She takes me out of her mouth and kisses my now soft cock and I give her pussy soft kisses and remove my fingers from her ass.

"Got it," Meredith says.

I look around my sister's ass and see Meredith standing there with her phone pointing at us. She's been recording us the whole time! I honestly forgot she was even there. My sister leaps off of me and pulls the blanket from her bed to cover herself up.

"Why would you make us do that?" My sister says shocked. "Why would you record it. That footage will ruin our lives. You ruined our lives!"

"I didn't make you do anything," Meredith says. "I simply gave you the option and you jumped on it. That was all you. You sucked your brother off and you loved it. You ate your sister's pussy and you loved it. Now we have a lot more to do before the night ends."