Tall Sophie Ch. 01

Story Info
He's intensely attracted to his daughter's tall friend.
5.4k words
4.37
58.1k
80

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sub500
sub500
370 Followers

It was a Saturday afternoon a week into September and Tom Douglas sat in his office catching up on work. It was actually a guest cottage he had commandeered to be his office. He loved the lofty ceiling and large window overlooking the property. It had been tastefully appointed by the previous owner and he had mostly left it as he found it, besides a couple additions like a family photo on the large table he used as his desk.

The Douglas family had moved to the tony suburb earlier in the summer. It had been a tough move for their only daughter to leave her friends and school, especially before senior year, but it was right for his career and the town promised a better lifestyle. They had found a lovely property, with a large house, a sprawling yard and the quaint guest cottage tucked into the back of the yard.

His daughter, Lauren, had just started class at her new school. In the last weeks of summer she had joined the school volleyball team. While short at 5'4", she was athletic with a thick, muscular build and had developed talents for digging and passing at her last school. Tom and his wife Lisa had agreed with Lauren to host a sleepover with the five other senior girls from the team to help her bond with new friends. He had set up a volleyball net in the yard to let the girls play during the afternoon.

Distracted from his work, he sat gazing out the window at the 18-year-olds bouncing the ball over the net, most of whom were around six feet tall. He had always fancied tall athletic girls, despite having married someone shorter than him. He was on the short side himself at 5'8" and had always felt a sense of inadequacy around tall women, that he had little to offer them despite wanting them so badly. His first crush in middle school was a tall blonde who ignored him in class. At a school dance, he had once gotten up the guts to walk up to her and ask her to slow dance. She laughed in his face and told him he was too short for her. Maybe he was scarred for life. That didn't stop him from regularly fantasizing about taller women or searching Pornhub for "amazon women".

The girls were all fit and seemingly pretty from a distance, but one girl stood out from the rest -- taller, more athletic and more filled out in almost every dimension. With her long hair up in a ponytail she played with an intense style and was clearly in command of her group of three. Lauren made a nice set to the tall girl and the ensuing leap and spike were both graceful and vicious. He loved the way she moved. He realized it must be Sophie, the star and captain of the team. She had been recruited by several top college programs and was probably going to Stanford, according to Lauren. That meant she was also very smart, given their academic qualifications for athletes. The way Lauren talked, she seemed to worship her a bit. He could see why. He felt a stir in his pants and pushed it down guiltily. What was he doing checking out his daughters' friends?

He was relieved to see the girls stepping away from the court for a break and dove back into work. His new job was demanding and often kept him busy on weekends, but he enjoyed the content unlike his previous job. He was absorbed in a spreadsheet when he heard a knock on the screen door of the cottage. He stood, stretched and walked toward the door, a cool breeze streaming in.

"Who's there?"

At first no one was in the door frame. Then a head appeared at the top corner of the screen.

"Hi Dad!"

"What the...? Are you hanging from the roof?" he asked, clearly confused.

"Haha! Got you," Lauren taunted, giggling.

From next to the door, out stepped the tall girl he had been ogling, with Lauren riding high on her shoulders.

"Come outside and meet my friend Sophie," Lauren implored.

He strode out of the door, down a small step and had to tip his head back. He was speechless as he looked at the beautiful Amazon who stood effortlessly holding his not-so-light daughter on her shoulders. The giantess then slowly bent her knees to a crouch, leaned forward and Lauren slid gently off her head. The act pulled out Sophie's ponytail and as she stood back up, he watched her flip her long light brown hair back and lift her arms to remake her hair. Impressive at a distance, she was an image of perfection up close. High cheek bones, perfect nose, bright green eyes, full lips. Her eyes had a dreamy look, her lips hinted at mischief. She barely had on any make-up, yet she didn't need it with her clear complexion and natural, healthy color. He let his eyes drop down, following the graceful curve of her neck to her sporty tank top which her chest filled impressively, despite looking compressed under a sports bra at present. It registered that her breasts were just at his eye-level. His gaze wandered out to her bare arms bent up reinserting the ponytail. He noticed her muscles rippling as her arms moved, bulges protruding briefly and disappearing -- muscular, yet shapely and feminine. He observed her shaved armpits on display, he had never thought of armpits as sexy but on her they were most definitely. He realized he was staring and dropped his eyes, trailing down the pleasant curve of her hips past her large muscular ass, full thighs and toned calves encased in tight yoga pants and athletic shoes. Every part of her looked in peak condition. He judged she was at least 6'3".

He was awoken from his stupor to see her outstretched hand. He realized his breath had caught and he exhaled in a sigh. He was sure she had noticed his ogling and he felt his face flush with embarrassment. He extended his hand to meet hers.

"It's a pleasure, Sophie," he tried to say with confidence, but he thought his voice may have shaken a bit.

He was taken with how large her hand was as it engulfed his. As they completed the formality, she gave a tight squeeze, her strength surprising him and crumpling his hand that had prepared for a gentle female handshake. She gave a short giggle and turned away.

"Your dad's cute, Sophie," she said as if he wasn't there. "You have his mouth and nose, but those are definitely your mom's eyes," she stated as she flirtatiously poked two fingers toward Lauren's eyes, who playfully dodged. "He's also kind of short like you, although I think you get a lot more exercise." Her eyes turned down to the paunch around his mid-section. He felt blood rush to his cheeks.

"Show me your guest cottage, Lauren," Sophie asked, or perhaps ordered.

Stepping past him they walked inside. He slowly followed, entranced by the gorgeous visitor.

"Super cool, what a great space." She sat on the edge of the bed and bounced a couple times. "Do you ever take dates back here?"

"Ahem," he cleared his throat, showing disapproval as a father should, but secretly he was excited by Sophie's suggestive comment.

"Silly, we only moved in a few months ago, I barely even know anyone!" Lauren laughed.

"I know I would," Sophie said with a half-smile as she slid her hand along the bedspread. Lauren giggled.

"Hey, looks like the girls are ready to play again," Sophie declared as she stood up. "Climb on!"

She turned her back and bent her knees so her ass pushed toward Lauren. Her arms outstretched backward readying for her rider. Lauren took a step and jumped, grabbing Sophie's shoulders, landing on top of her ass, and straddling her hips in one motion. Sophie didn't flinch with the added weight. Her hands scooped Lauren's thighs the rest of the way up her hips until the smaller girl's arms were fully around her neck. Sophie turned to the side for a second, catching his eye. With a smirk and what he thought was a wink, she opened the door, ducked so Lauren wouldn't hit her head and took off at a run back toward the volleyball net. The smaller girl's weight seemed to barely affect her graceful gait.

He looked down and realized he was sporting a huge tent. He didn't know how long it was showing but hoped they hadn't noticed. Was that why she winked? His heart leapt from embarrassment at the thought. He sat down on the edge of the bed where Sophie had sat. He could smell a distinct perfume in the air and he felt a tingle up his spine. My god, he thought. He didn't know if he could handle having her around, she had such a strong effect on him.

He sat back down at his desk and tried to work but he couldn't help looking up and watching Sophie as she directed the other girls on her 3-person team, pointing and calling out sets, totally in control. After a few minutes he realized it was futile, folded up his computer and walked back to the main house.

***

The girls ate pizza in the dining room while his wife Lisa and him ate in the kitchen. He had since changed into his usual evening attire of t-shirt and flannel pajama pants after a cold shower. He always preferred to go without underwear after a shower at night, he felt fresher for it. After finishing her food, Lisa said she wanted to turn in early which wasn't uncommon for her as she had some issues with fatigue. He agreed to stay up awhile and help with clean-up and snacks for the girls. They really did want the party to be a success for their daughter, she had been depressed about the move and it was important that she solidified new friendships.

He tinkered about the kitchen for awhile, then collected the girls' dirty dishes from the dining room and put them in the dishwasher. Despite the cold shower, he still couldn't help thinking about Sophie...tall, voluptuous, athletic Sophie. He had only met her for a fleeting minute, but he was hooked. She had to be one of the most beautiful girls -- women -- he had ever seen or met. A total package. The type of girl he pined after in high school but was too shy and underdeveloped to approach. The kind of vixen he used to put on an unreachable pedestal. He had always had trouble maintaining his composure around girls like her, he always felt insecure, even intimidated. Even more so in her case due to her immense height and obvious strength. It made him feel inferior to know that she could probably overpower him, that he couldn't fall back on his manhood as a crutch. On top of that she was less than half his age and his daughter's friend, making her both untouchable and extremely unlikely to pay attention to a middle-aged man like him. She had even commented on his substantial belly fat. In his earlier stupor he had forgotten to feel humiliated. But now he felt shame and self-pity for his lack of exercise and obvious inability to attract a woman like her.

He was happily married, or so he thought. But excitement was certainly lacking. Sex was infrequent and his wife often went to bed way too early for anything to happen. He still intended to remain faithful. But what if a girl like Sophie came on to him, would he be able to resist? Would he want to? The possibility seemed so unlikely that he dismissed the conjecture as not worth fantasizing about. But it was ok to look. He was a natural voyeur and had always enjoyed watching women from afar. And it was ok to get off on looking, he reasoned. He hadn't seen her since the afternoon and realized he was missing an opportunity, she must be wearing some form of cute pajamas.

But what's a good reason to interrupt a room of 6 teenage girls...? Snacks! He began preparing popcorn.

***

"Girls! I've got popcorn," he called as he pushed his hip through the swinging door to the family room.

He turned to face them with a tray of full popcorn bowls and stopped short when he saw Sophie. She lay sprawled on the couch in what could only be described as a sultry pose. One long leg was bent up in a triangle, the other extended at full length below it. Her elbow was on the edge of a cushion leading up to her wrist supporting her cocked head. Her lips were full and pouty, and her long hair streamed down her forearm. She wore a form-fitting grey silk matching tank top and shorts that shimmered with each movement and left nothing to the imagination. Her long, shapely legs and exposed arms were perfectly tanned. Her bent leg rocked back and forth, accentuating the sultry pose.

"Dad!"

The distraction had caused him to tip the tray and the popcorn bowls were sliding off. A quick correction saved them. He looked back at Sophie and though he saw a sly smile form. The girls jumped up and grabbed all but one of the bowls. Sophie remained on the sofa and he realized she expected to be served. He wound through the girls to her and held the tray forward. With a slight yawn she propped herself up on both elbows and arched her back, the silk spaghetti straps fell forward and he was treated to a tantalizing view of her deep cleavage. His breath caught and he found himself staring with his mouth open. The popcorn bowl started to slide down the tray and she quickly sat up and caught it, briefly catching his eye and interrupting his moment. As he stepped back, Lauren cleared her throat and spoke.

"So Dad, your timing couldn't have been better." He took his eyes off Sophie for the first time since arriving. "We were just playing a game of truth or dare and, well, I just dared Sophie to give you a piggyback ride."

It took a moment to register what she said. He looked at her incredulously. Inside he felt waves of competing emotions, from knowing it was entirely inappropriate to relishing the chance to be close to that minx, in those pajamas no less. Then a sense of shame, realizing how humiliating it would be, him an adult man being carried by his daughter's friend.

"I'm sure Sophie doesn't want to hurt her back carrying around a man."

As he said it, he realized how misogynistic it sounded, especially given the athleticism of the present company.

"I'd be more likely to hurt his old back," Sophie sniggered. The girls burst into laughter with her.

His cheeks began to redden as he caught Lauren's eye and realized he was also making her look bad in front of her new friends. He could see her silently pleading with him, it was her dare that he was screwing up. This was her party to solidify friendships after the move they had made against her will.

"Okay, okay. Just to prove to you I'm one of the cool dads," he laughed with false bravado.

He saw Sophie swing her legs down to the floor in one fluid motion and with three long strides she stood by his right side, only visible in his periphery. His breath caught in his throat as he admired how she moved -- gracefully, decisively, powerfully. He started to get aroused and remembered that he wasn't wearing underwear under his pajamas. He willed himself to look forward and think of anything but her.

He felt something on top of his head and glanced right to see her arm extended - it was her left elbow casually resting on him, her exposed armpit just beyond that. She was demonstrating to the girls just how much taller she was than him. And asserting her superiority over him. He thought of what an oddly matched pair they were, a short middle-aged chubby man standing next to a living, breathing Amazon goddess. The vision excited something in him and he had to fight his nerves to calm down his cock.

"Who here thinks I cannot lift him up and give him a piggyback ride around the room?" Sophie inquired.

Two girls raised their hands.

"I know you can, Sophie! You're the strongest girl I know," Lauren chimed in.

"I'm probably the strongest person you know, Lauren," Sophie responded with a confident smile.

As she said it, he felt her right hand reach across and squeeze his bicep roughly. With his arm hanging limply at his side, it must have felt like jelly. She was quietly emasculating him. His cock began to rise.

"Gina and Jennifer," she singled out the two hand-raisers. "I'm really disappointed in your lack of confidence. I'll accept your apology during Monday's warm-ups," she said, intimating that a bet was on.

He was beginning to lose control. In a moment all the girls would see him tenting and he had two choices, run away and disappoint Lauren, or get on with it and hope Sophie wouldn't notice his stiff cock on her back.

"Okay, okay. The point's been made. Let's get this show on the road," he urged, choosing to please his daughter.

As he said it he moved behind Sophie as if to ready himself, but really to hide his growing erection. She turned her head back to look at him and gave a quick nod as she bent her knees and held out her ass the same way she did for Lauren earlier.

Now or never, he thought.

He leapt up, mimicking Lauren's earlier motion, grabbing for Sophie's shoulders and trying to stick the landing above her ass. The problem was he couldn't jump like his daughter and landed awkwardly. His hands grasped Sophie's broad shoulders, but his crotch was planted on the back of her ass. Instead of straddling her hips, his legs remained almost straight and his feet dangled straight down a few inches off the floor. His face was planted in her upper back on the smooth grey silk. He pulled desperately on her shoulders trying to hoist himself up and not look pathetic, but he only managed to shimmy a little; the silk was slippery and he was out of shape. The friction against his crotch and the sudden proximity to her ass crack caused his cock to fully harden. Inside he panicked. She must notice, he thought.

He only hung in limbo for a few seconds, but it felt like an eternity. Despite the awkward posture, her body never budged as he hung on her. Then he felt her large hands reach over her shoulders and grab his wrists. With a single powerful motion, she bent slightly forward and straightened her legs, while pulling hard on his arms. He slid quickly up her body, like a rag doll getting dragged along. His face was suddenly smothered in her sweet-smelling hair. Jasmine?

With a second motion she lowered her arms, grabbed his thighs and shoved him up into the air, spreading his legs over her hips. He felt his stomach drop as he rose quickly upward. As if in slow motion his arms moved further over her shoulders and his hands inadvertently brushed her breasts. He immediately registered that she wasn't wearing a bra, and that her tits were huge and enticingly firm. His face moved over her shoulder up next to hers and he could see her tight expression, jaw clenched as she mustered her strength.

He snapped back to reality as his ass dropped down sharply onto hers, and he felt a pinch as his vertebrae compressed. Despite catching his heavy weight her legs didn't flinch. The motion also sent his torso tipping backward and he had to quickly grasp around her neck to hold on. He was now fully mounted on the tall goddess.

"Geez, he's hanging on for dear life as if I'm going to drop him!" Sophie giggled while giving his thigh a hard squeeze. She tipped a couple times side to side, feigning like she was going to fall, causing him to grip harder. With each sway, his hard cock poked and rubbed into her. Finally, she settled down and stood still.

He relaxed his grip a bit and looked down over her shoulder. The ground looked further away than he thought it would. He could also see the perky swell of her braless breast and large, protruding nipple in top profile and he remembered his raging hard-on poking straight into her lower back.

"What do you think Gina and Jenn?" Sophie taunted sweetly.

One of them, probably Gina, answered, "The dare was piggyback around the room!"

He felt a nonchalant shrug of her shoulders as she replied, "No problem!"

Immediately she began walking in a circle around the room. On her second lap, she added a bounce to each step. The girls clapped with her strides. With each bounce his rock-hard cock shoved into her back uncomfortably. She must know, he thought. He felt like an object on display, being paraded around.

She walked a few more circles around the room, then began stepping up and down onto furniture to show just how easy it was. He had a rising sense of vertigo but her sure steps also gave him a sense of security; she was amazingly strong and coordinated. He began to slip down her silk shirt and tightened his grip on her. Noticing, she grabbed his thighs harder and gave him a powerful hoist upward. As he dropped back down onto her large glutes, his cock repositioned to point upward, now with each bounce the underside of his cock slid inside his pants along the center of her back. The partial discomfort turned to total pleasure.

sub500
sub500
370 Followers
12