Tallen in Vegas Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That made him laugh because at that moment he was worried that the moment he pushed his cock into her he'd be shooting cum deep inside her because he was so overly excited already. "Yeah, that'll make a really good impression," he mumbled to himself. At that moment his phone started to vibrate in his pocket.

Tallen. His cock throbbed and his stomach dropped as he thumbed the answer and held the phone to his ear. He had worried about this as well. She was calling to cancel. "Hey, Tallen, what's up, I mean besides me?"

"You better be," was her response and she laughed. "I think I'm going to get there a little earlier if that's all right. I am bringing a suitcase and I'd like to put it in the room instead of carrying it around, do you mind, say 7?"

"Uh...no, I don't mind," he said as he blew out a sigh of relief.

He could hear that little laugh she had, "What, did you think I was calling to cancel on you?"

"Ummm...uh, want me to meet you in the lobby then? I can be sitting in the chair across from the check-in desk if that works?"

"Yeah, sure, but you might want to go sit in it now. If someone else is there, I might be going up to his room instead of yours!" She laughed again. "Ok, I have to finish getting ready; I'll see you in a little while."

"Yeah, cool, see you in a bit."

He knew she knew what he looked like, well as much as you can know from a photograph, but, he also knew she was enjoying teasing him now that he was here in person. Which, of course made his cock throb again, and he could feel the leaking now as precum formed and flowed from the head. It was 5:45 so there wasn't that much time left before he met her in person for the first time. He thought about going back up to the room to make sure everything was in order, but he resisted that urge.

He considered getting another drink, but figured he should meet her with a mostly clear brain. She was smart, REALLY smart. You didn't meet MIT graduates every day, as a matter of fact, he'd only met one before and he didn't want to be THAT guy when he met her. Instead, he got a bottle of water, walked around the casino to kill time, played a few slots, mostly breaking even, and then he saw that it was 6:45. He cashed in his tickets, got his bills from the machine and walked to the lobby to wait.

While they had chatted online, and he had seen pictures and some videos of her, she had always hidden the upper part of her face with a sleep mask or some other covering. She hadn't shared a photo without it, but he was pretty sure he could pick her out of a crowd anyway. He was right about that, he thought to himself as he watched her enter the lobby at 6:58, as did probably two thirds of the men there.

Calling her stunning would be an insult. She looked even more incredibly sexy in person than she did in her pics and video. Her hair was blonde, cropped a little short for his tastes, but still looked amazing on her. The dress she wore was a light blue. It was tight, form fitting even and showed off all of her curves. She walked in, roller bag behind her and looked around. He was going to wave to her, but he just watched her instead as his mouth fell open seeing her from behind. The dress hugged the curves of her ass so tightly he wasn't sure how she walked in it.

He noted to himself trying to keep control of his arousal that there were no panty lines even though the dress was nearly painted on. Her legs were bare; a disappointment to him as he had a real fetish for stockings or hose on a girl, but in this case it didn't matter. Her legs looked so smooth and toned that his erection would have been totally obvious if his shirt wasn't still un-tucked.

She went to the front desk, but instead of talking, she turned slowly around and walked straight over to him, her heels clicking on the marble. He couldn't help but laugh to himself as he saw guys' heads turning, watching her walk. He couldn't blame them either. His would have too.

"Hey Phil, it's nice to see you in person finally!" She smiled, coming to a stop in front of him as he stood up to greet her.

He wasn't sure of what would be appropriate, shake hands, hug, wave, but she didn't give him any real time to think about it as she let go of the suitcase handle and stepped up and put her arms around him, pressing her body into his. "Uhnn. Hey, Tallen, it is GREAT seeing you too, and look, you have actual eyes!" was all he could muster as he felt her body pressing against his erection and he put his arms around her.

"Wow, you really are glad to see me, aren't you?" She had a soft, sexy laugh that was even more intensely teasing than he had imagined it would be.

"Uh, well, yeah, sorry, just ummm..." He trailed off as she wiggled against him and his hands instinctively went lower down her back.

"Wait, have you been working on that line all day, just for me?" She laughed again, feeling her body moving against his enlarged shaft. He pressed back into her and bent his head to give her a kiss. She was looking up as if expecting it. His lips felt like they were on fire tasting her for the first time. It was like the perfect drink that warms you as you taste it and then rushes to your head as you take the first sips.

He was getting dizzy just from her proximity, her scent, the kiss and his own lust. His tongue probed her lips and mouth as hers did the same to his. He had no idea how long the kiss lasted; it could have been a second, or 10 years. He didn't want it to end, but if he kept this up he was going to have to change his pants when they got back to the room. He broke the kiss off and said, "Wow, you look incredible, Tallen! I had no idea..."

"Of course you did, you've seen me 1000 times in pics."

"They don't begin to do you justice," he said and meant it.

"Well, aren't you a real southern gentleman. And you come with the accent too!" She smiled at him again, and to him the lobby seemed to get a thousand times brighter. His face went a little red. His accent wasn't that bad, a lot of people would tell him he didn't have one, of course those people had twangs that would make Dolly Parton envious.

"Yeah, well, it takes a good long time to get the accent perfectly right, I'm sure you'll grow to appreciate it with time," he said, trying to sound cool, feeling anything but.

"Oh, I already do," she smirked as he reached around her to get her bag. "I already know, but I don't mind hearing you say it, did you like the view? I saw you when I walked in, but thought you might appreciate the full effect." The tease in her voice was obvious, but he didn't mind. It was just making his blood boil all that much more.

"I loved it. I think every guy here that can see did too." He looked around and she was still getting a lot of attention and side glances while they stood there. "I didn't know you could actually walk in a dress that tight!" He said, half serious, half teasing.

"Oh, well, you can walk, you just can't wear panties," she winked at him seeing his face go red and his body tremble a bit, his instant arousal at her words quite obvious to her. She leaned up close to him again, her mouth to his ear as she spoke. "I kept thinking how much fun I was going to have teasing the shit out of you, I just didn't realize it was going to be THIS much fun!"

He shuddered again and almost lost the grip on her bag. With an effort he cleared his head enough to whisper back. "Well, we should do something about that soon," and gripped the suitcase with one hand and snaked his other arm around her waist. "Shall we go upstairs and get you settled in?"

"Something like that," she smiled. At that moment, he felt like the luckiest man in Vegas. And the proudest having her walking next to him, his arm around her.

They walked to the elevator. "Was there any problem getting here or anything?" he asked.

"I'm from Vegas, remember, I know my way around. And the valet was VERY attentive as he took my keys and parked my car." She smiled, she had said it in a way that she knew would make his mind start to race and she liked it.

"Yeah, I bet," he said back. I would imagine that most men and quite a number of women are always happy to be of service to you." He almost groaned aloud but caught it in his throat. The flash of her legs showing as she got out of the car was in his head and it wasn't leaving anytime soon.

There were others waiting for the elevator as well when they got there. As it arrived, they all piled in. He pressed the button for the 45th floor as the others pressed their stops as well. She moved to stand in front of him as they rode, then she pressed back against him, her warm ass, covered by only the fabric of her dress, was now nestled against his throbbing cock.

The elevator made its way upward, people getting on and off. At about the 23rd floor there were just a couple of guys on with them. They didn't even try to hide the fact that they were staring at her, and she didn't hide the fact that she didn't mind it. She pressed against Phil's throbbing erection deliberately rubbing her ass up and down his cock pressing in between her cheeks.

He moaned with an uncontrollable need and lust as his face turned beet red at not being able to control the reaction in front of strangers. She smiled at the two men on the elevator with us as they stared. "What time was the reservation again," she asked, a bit breathily.

"8:00 o'clock," he groaned again. "Fuck, Tallen, someone should have warned me you were going to be this hot!" He whispered in a futile attempt not to be heard in an elevator

"I did," she said, her hands now moving backward. "I told you how much I needed this cock inside me. I even told you I was a nympho, remember? Maybe I should prove it!" She looked back over her shoulder at him with a wicked, evil grin, and then looked meaningfully at the two men openly staring and now with visible bulges of their own.

"Yeah, I don't uh, think this would be the time, but..."

"The only part you CAN'T put this in," she squeezed my cock as she said it.

The doors opened on the floor the two men were on and they hesitated, almost said something, but they got off and Tallen laughed a wicked, teasing laugh as the doors closed again.

His hips began pushing against her hand. The elevator quickly rose and the doors opened on their floor.

He grabbed her bag again, "What room," she asked.

"4505" he responded. She turned and walked toward the room. It wasn't far from the elevator and he pulled the phone out to open the door. When it clicked to green she opened it and walked in. He followed behind her his mind in a lustful haze as he saw the dress hugging her ass as tightly as he wanted to.

"Well, not bad for a country boy," she said, walking into the room.

He chose not to comment on his particular abilities at losing as he slid the roller bag against the wall. His cock had only one thing on its mind, and his brain was in total agreement. The curtains were wide open, but he didn't care. He wanted her, no NEEDED her now so badly he couldn't stand it any longer. He came up behind her, putting his arms around her again, but this time moving her to the table. His hands pulling the hem of her dress upward.

"PHIL, what the fuck!" She was surprised at what he was doing. This whole time she had been the one controlling the situation and she was certain that it was going to continue in that vein for at least a little while longer. She had thoughts of what she wanted to do, but his action took her by surprise.

He almost stopped, but didn't. If he were wrong, this was going to go very badly very quickly. "Shut up and bend over slut. He couldn't tell if she was about to say something, scream, or what, but then she bent over the table. He pulled the dress up over her ass. He reached between her legs to find her thighs wet. That drove his lust even more. He loved a girl that really got wet and feeling the wetness on the smooth skin of her thighs was making him dizzy with need.

He moved behind her and to the side, his hand slid down her ass, between her legs, fingers feeling her soaked pussy. He pushed one finger inside her as the other found her clit and began to rub. "Oh fuck, I want it Phil, give me your cock, I can feel how much you want it too!"

Her breathing was now ragged as he held her against the table letting his fingers probe inside her. He stuck the 2nd in, he knew what he wanted, the spot that made her quiver, that made her body react with that uncontrollable jump and then the moan. He his fingers in deeper, then he felt it, and heard it, and felt the wetness grow even more. He rubbed as she moaned, crooking his fingers to hit that spot over and over. "Oh god, Phil, fuck me, please?!"

He kept one hand holding her against the table. It would be far too easy at this point for him to move behind her and plunge his cock into her. Every inch of him was burning to do so, but he wanted, needed to do this for/to her.

"Not yet, MY little slut you have to wait because of that crack about my accent, and for making me so hard I can't see straight in the elevator and now! Were you really thinking of doing something with those guys?" She moaned and he worked his fingers faster and harder now fingerbanging her tight pussy harder, deeper.

"Fuck,I knew it would...ohhhhgoddd please!...make you hard, and...I need THAT COCK, Phil, now...oh shit...yes, FUCK YES, I was ready to fuck them both I'm so fucking horny right now and if you don't stick your cock into me, I may go find them!!" He shoved his fingers in and out, his thumb circling her clit, rubbing it as he did.

"Not right now you won't you fucking little whore. Right now you are going to cum on my fingers like a good little slut does!" She was so hot he didn't know if it was her mood or his skill that had her cumming but she was cumming and being vocal about it. It was driving him insane but he kept banging her with his fingers as he moved his hand from her back to his belt. He undid it, then the button, yanked the zipper down and pushed his pants down. He was so hot he didn't know if he'd even make it into her before he started cumming, but he had to have her no matter what right at that moment.

Her ass wiggled as his fingers moved, but she didn't try to get up now, she stayed bent and lying on the table. He pulled his fingers from her soaked pussy and moved that hand up to her back

"Oh fuck, Phil," she breathed hard, as he moved behind her and ran the head of his cock up and down the lips of her pussy making sure to rub her clit with it. He could feel it in his own cock now, the lust and need and hunger for her was nearly unbearable, but he had to last another few moments at least.

"Tell me, Tallen; tell me you are a little slut who needs to be fucked. Say it!" he demanded.

"I'm a little slut that needs to be FUCKED, please! When I cum, I need to be filled, please! Just fuck me, I'll do what you want, I promise. I'll suck you, show you how hot I can be, just put it in meeee!!!"

"Stick that ass out for me, you fucking little cumwhore," he said it, watching her reaction. He felt empowered now instead of worried as she spread her legs and thrust her ass out for him. "And yes, you will show me how you suck cock and how you take it in your tight pussy, slut. Beg for it, show me that you want it if you want me to fill your naughty little cunt with it!"

"Fuck you, Phil, what are you waiting for?! I need it, fuck me now damn it! PLEEEASSSEEEE!"

"You'll get it when I give it to you slut. Just spread your legs and open that slutty fuckhole up for me!" He slid just the head of his cock between her wet lips. His whole cock was tingling with that familiar sensation of both needing and being about to cum so hard he didn't know if he'd be able to do this or not.

Her legs spread, she bit her lip, she seemed about to say something but instead her fingers went to her clit and began rubbing. He thought about spanking her for that, but the sight was so hot to him that he just pushed the whole shaft deep into her. He usually worried when doing this because of his size, but she was so wet and ready he just thrust it all in at once.

He grabbed her hair from behind and pulled on it as he started pumping his engorged cock in and out of her. "Fuck, Tallen, I've wanted to do this since we first talked!" He groaned aloud feeling her pussy, wet, hot, tight and now squeezing tighter around him.

"It's about time you did; I was wondering what was taking you so long!" She gasped as he pushed in and then a moan. She was pushing back against him as he entered her. The lust that had built up was already taking a toll. His concern about blowing early was well founded as he could feel all the need that had been building for months rushing up and ready to shoot out of his cock into her.

"Fuck, Tallen, I have SO fucking NEEDED you for so fucking LONG!!!" He kept thrusting, pumping. He bit his lip now, groaning, not able to control the moaning coming from his own mouth. He shoved harder, stretching her, opening her, not caring at that moment if her moans were from it hurting or pleasure. He couldn't think of anything but holding out for another few moments.

"Oh fuck. Yes...Fill me. I need it so badly!" He pumped into her again and again. He was getting a rhythm now, he wanted her to cum on him now, her words making him want to cum more, but making him want to make her cum as well before he did. He pulled all the way out and then rammed it in again and again and again.

"How do you like it now, MY hot little slut? I want you to feel me, all of me, to KNOW how my cock feels buried in you to remember it and want it again!" THRUST. "And again!"...THRUST..."and AGAIN!" He could see the reaction she was having to the words and his cock. She moaned, fucking back on him as hard as he was thrusting into her.

"Take it, take it like the fucking hot, little, cum hungry, slut you are, MY cumslut!" he moaned. He didn't know how far was too far and at that moment he didn't care. He wanted her to get off on the fucking and the words.

She was moaning and her pussy was splashing as he slammed into her. He couldn't hold it any longer, he had no idea whether she had cum or not, but he couldn't last and didn't care. He pulled her back by her hair onto his cock and groaned out in almost a shout, "I'm cumming, Tallen; oh fuck your pussy feels so GOOD!! FUCKKK!"

The words tumbled out of him as grunts and moans as the cum shot out of him filling her. She could feel the hot streams shooting deep inside her, over and over again; she didn't stop thrusting back on him as he shot his load. She began cumming as well onto his cock.

"FUCK yessss cum in me, fill me with it. I want to feel it all, pleaseeee...more!" He kept pumping, his cock staying hard in her even as the spasms of cumming were subsiding, but his need wasn't. He thrust, pushed and pulled her hair again. Wanting her to know she was being taken, to feel it. He wanted her to know for at least that moment, she was HIS and only HIS! He banged harder as she moaned and said "Oh fuck, cumming again!!!"

He kept pushing into her until her body was shaking and her hands were gripping the table. She looked like her knees were weak and she might fall. He pulled out of her, exhausted, but still wanting her. His whole body and mind on fire with lust for this woman. He pulled out a chair, sat down on it, bare assed, his pants around his ankles and pulled her back to sit in his lap. He kissed her. He wanted to just feel her, needed it and needed to feel her against him still. She complied, kissing him back.

When they broke the kiss, her sitting on his lap, she wiggled her ass on his cock, causing it to spasm and begin to stiffen again. "You KNOW I'm going to have to torture the ever living FUCK out of you for this now, don't you? I'm going to make this cock," she reached under her and squeezed it, causing it to jump in her hand, "throb, burn, ache and then enjoy making you BEG me to stop teasing you after this. I HAVE to make sure you know your place!"