Tallulah Rocks Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had arrived early for my 'audition, interview'. It was just after 4 pm and the club was closed though Angel was there. He let me in, introducing himself as 'part of the decor.' I laughed nervously as I didn't understand what he had meant, though didn't want to seem stupid and ask. He welcomed me in and got me a drink, a large whisky. As I gulped it back, I shook from its bitter aftertaste as I swallowed. He laughed, clearly finding my reaction amusing, I put the glass down.

"You seem very young to be here. How old are you?" he said, drinking his drink in a single swift gulp.

His eyes glance at what I was wearing. I didn't know what to expect, so I had chosen a pair of PVC leggings which were so tight they showed the shape of my body as if they were my skin. Wearing a halter neck handkerchief top with tie fastenings, it was backless and the edge of my full, round breasts teased out of the sides. My abdomen is on display showing my tight stomach and muscles.

My long, black hair flowed freely down my back, like a waterfall. My black heels made me seem taller, only being 5'5" I was petite. However because of my long legs, with heels, I seemed much taller. Putting my hands firmly on my hips, I fire him a look as if to say, 'Fuck You.' Glaring at him fiercely I said.

"I'm eighteen and a half. You're presuming a lot." I continued looking at him.

His dark green eyes met my stare. I felt something flutter in my stomach. As his eyes moved down my body, I shuddered as I liked he was checking me out. He was a very intimidating, sexy figure of a man, pure muscle and oozed confidence and strength.

He was a man, my previous interests have been from boys my age, young and their bodies yet to mature, they did nothing for me. This was another reason I was still a virgin, my shyness and not finding anyone who had made me want to go further.

"So, what do you want me to do?" I asked firmly.

I was trying to sound older than my years and as though I wasn't feeling terrified and unsure of what would be expected of me.

"Oh, no I don't work here, no no. Mark, he's your guy," he said.

Angel nodded over to a large-built man who was sitting on the edge of the stage talking on his phone.

"Oh..... right. Thanks." I said smiling.

I walked over to Mark, waiting as he finished his call. He glanced at me, his eyes darting up and down.

"What's under it love?" he asked bluntly, he was referring to my outfit.

"Oh......... nothing.... sir," I answered quietly. He smiled as he looked over at Angel.

"Did you hear that?" he said. He didn't wait for him to answer, he looked back at me.

"How old? You look very young?" he said.

His eyes looked at me again, looking me up and down as he put his phone in his pocket.

"I'm eighteen and a half," I told him, slightly quivery from nerves.

"Right, you got ID?" He said and he chuckled slightly as he looked at me.

"Sure." I pulled out my photo ID from my bag and handed it to him.

He looked at it, pausing a moment, as he looked up at me.

"Tallulah? That's your name?" he asked surprised.

"Yes, Tallulah Bird," I said.

Still trying to sound confident, pulling my shoulders back and pushing my chest forward.

"Well, Tallulah, have you done anything like this before? Any stripping or dancing?" he asked.

"I am a dancer and I know how to use a pole, sir," I informed him.

"Really......... hmm very nice?" he smiled again and rubbed his hands together.

"Yes, I studied dance and fine arts while at college. Therefore, I'm..." I started but he interrupted me.

"Right good. Nice. What about extras? We offer sex to clients at an extra cost, which pays you well. You game for that?" he stared at me.

"Oh no, no I.........." I say feeling panicked, not realising that was a possibility.

Hearing my answer, I could tell he was not impressed. Though there was no way I was going to do that.

"Shame, you could have been very popular," he said, he tutted loudly. Not hiding his clear annoyance at my refusal.

"Sorry, I.......... I just want to dance." I said.

I felt a sinking feeling in my stomach. I lowered my head, thinking my refusal had messed up my chance of the job.

"Oh dance you will, yes," he said, he nodded approvingly.

Realising then it hadn't, I looked at him.

"So, do I have to.......... eh....well get fully naked?" I asked.

"The girls do their own thing. They keep their pussy covered, but the rest is out. Keep the punters interested. You'll start on the podiums, then if that goes well you can do the main stage." he told me.

He smiled at me and licked his lips again, a dirty smile filled his face.

"Ok, so what do I wear?" I asked I had so many questions.

"Look, love, put on some clothes, take 'em off, dance, done," he said.

He shook his head showing he was annoyed at my questions. Angel just sat quietly, I could feel his eyes on me and my insides felt tight as I could see he was taking in every inch of my body and face. I liked him watching me as I felt a flutter in my groin which made me fidget to try and surpress it.

"Right," I said quietly.

"Angel, come on, I need your opinion on this new lass. You wanna watch and give a vote?" he shouted.

My heart pounded hard as I watched him stand, he was certainly a mighty figure of a man, muscular and very appealing. Guessing his age I think mid to late thirties. He moved over to where Mark was sitting on the stage, glancing at me, he smiled.

"Does the lady mind if I watch?" he asked.

He looked right at me, staring into my eyes taking my breath away from his intense stare.

His green eyes stared right at me as though he was silently asking me if I minded him watching. His eyes were so deep, I felt myself getting excited as I gazed into them making my insides go wild.

"Oh, it's fine." I smiled nervously, quickly looking away from him, feeling slightly embarrassed at my body's reaction to him.

"Right excellent. Ok dear, we'll sit at this table, get on the stage and show us what you've got." Mark said.

He pulled his phone from his pocket and leaned it against a glass on the table. I could see he was going to film me. As he pressed record, he nodded at the barman, who turned on some music. An old jukebox in which each dancer had their special music to perform when on the main stage. He had chosen something at random for me.

As the music began I took a deep breath and adjusted my leggings and top making sure they hugged my curves and were sat properly on my body. Nerves raced through me like fire, but I reminded myself that this was my moment. With a nervous smile, I stepped onto the stage. The dim lighting cast an alluring glow on Mark and Angel's faces as they sat to watch. I noticed the barman was leaning forward on the bar, also watching.

The pounding bass of the music made my heart thrum in tandem. I closed my eyes for a moment, feeling the rhythm coursing through my veins and then I moved. My body was a living, breathing canvas as I slid and spun, arched and twisted, each movement flowing seamlessly into the next. Kicking off my heels as I danced, jumped and spun as my body stretched before regaining my footing and continuing to move. My arms moved through the air, fingers stretched and my hips swayed with a sensuality that left no doubt as to my intentions.

The pole awaits, beckoning me like a lover as my bare feet finally find purchase on its cool surface, I throw my head back in triumph. My body extends to the music, every movement in perfect harmony with the beat. While my body wraps around the pole, I pull on the ties holding my top to my body, letting it fall to the stage below. My breasts moved with me, as I continued to seductively slide along the pole and move to the music.

Knowing I had to remove my leggings, I wrapped my legs around the pole, gripping it within my thighs, pushing my leggings slowly down my bottom. Spinning myself over, using one arm to support my weight, I push them from my bottom and down my leg, swapping my arms, removing them from my other leg. I'm naked now and snaking up the pole, my movements fluid and timed perfectly as I performed spins, drops and twists which held my body in the air in various positions.

My nakedness being displayed in every angle possible, to Mark, Angel and the barman, as they all continued to watch me. They were all silent as the music slowed, my three-and-a-half minutes were nearly over. I slid down the pole as the song faded. I stood naked, putting my hands over my pussy to hide myself slightly, feeling very exposed and embarrassed standing naked in front of them. Angel stepped forward and climbed the stage to wrap a robe over my shoulders before quickly returning to their table. Feeling thankful, I quickly wrapped it over myself and sat on the edge of the stage, feeling more comfortable with my body covered.

I sat and waited to hear what they thought, their faces etched with surprise and for a moment utter shock covered their expressions as they stared at me. Even the barman seemed to be lost for words. I held their gaze, feeling a mixture of vulnerability and power coursing through me. Waiting for them to respond, seemed to take forever, the air was thick with anticipation as I sat there.

"Well," Mark finally said, his voice gruff with emotion. "I think you've got what it takes."

He took his phone and stopped the recording putting it on the table. My chest expanded as relief washed over me, hearing he liked what I did.

"Angel?" he asked, looking to him for confirmation.

Angel just nodded slowly, his eyes never left mine.

"I think you're exactly what we've been looking for,"

Mark said rubbing his hands together happily.

"Thank you both," I breathed, I gathered my clothes and Mark said to come back at 7 pm for my first show, Which I did.

Now, I am 19 and Angel has watched me perform every night for nearly eight months. Yet, not once has he said or done anything with me since our first meeting. I have seen him watching me, and he has seen me watching him, catching each other's gaze. He watched my every performance, always in the corner, though he didn't seem interested in making a move. It was driving me crazy.

I fantasised about him, longing for him to show me a sign he was interested. Yet nothing. I guessed he was thinking I was too young, not wanting to cause a problem with Mark and the club.

Another detail, when dancers finish their performances they are meant to parade around the club, letting the men see them and give them money, tips. Some threw it onto the stage and it would be collected by the bouncers who guard them during performances. When parading, dancers could wear a robe so the men would be less likely to touch their skin.

Yet most of them didn't bother and walked around in just a thong or g-string, so the men could push the money into the waistband.

They normally left the stage after their performance to greet the crowd. This is also when they could be invited to go out the back for 'extras'. The other dancers seemed to enjoy letting the men touch, feel, kiss and push their body parts into them. I however didn't. I refused to parade or offer any extras. I had my robe and wrapped it tightly as I left the stage, collecting any money they'd thrown later. Mark hated that I wouldn't parade and offer extras to the patrons.

I may strip and dance erotically, but that was my limit. I refused him so many times. No one at the club knew I was still a virgin. I had deliberately kept this a secret. As I was quiet offstage and kept everything private, no one knew anything about my life, trying to keep my personal life and the club separate. Yet my personal life had nothing to tell, I had no one. My friends were the other dancers at the club and I have no family.

Taking a deep breath, I prepare myself, hoping I can be brave enough to do something tonight. Finding my courage, I grip the metal bar. I push the heavy bar of the fire exit, pushing and pushing the bar until it opens. The cool night's air hits my face like a slap, I shiver slightly, wishing I had thought to bring a jacket. But then I see him standing next to his motorcycle, a sexy leather-clad figure silhouetted against the neon lights of the club. A helmet tucked under his arm and as he sees me approach, he grins happily.

"Need a ride?" I hear as I look over to the shadowed figure.

Holding out the helmet, his voice was low and gravelly. I feel my insides going crazy as I take in his tall, broad frame. He looks so strong and confident, something about him makes me feel safe. I agree for him to give me a ride. Walking over to Angel, I take the helmet.

"Sure," my voice was a little shaky.

He tilts his head and nods at me, then with a fluid motion, he swings his leg over the bike and straddles it before kicking the stand up and settling into a comfortable position. I walk over, my boots clicking on the concrete and swing my leg over the bike behind him. Fastening the straps around my chin as I get comfortable. He reaches back and pulls me close so that my body is pressing against his back. I can feel the warmth of him through the thin fabric of my jeans. I press myself harder into him with my arms holding his waist, moving them inside his jacket. I could feel the strength of his body beneath my grip, the warmth of his body feels so comfortable and right.

"Hold on tight," he says revving the engine.

And with that, he pulls away from the curb, the bike's tyres squealing as we peel out into the night. The wind whips through my hair, tangling it into a messy knot, but I don't care. I feel free like I'm flying, it's incredible. I barely knew Angel or where he was taking me, but I didn't care. Because right now, I'm just enjoying the ride.

As we weave in and out of traffic, he leans hard, making me hold him tighter. As the city flies past us in a blur, I feel a sense of peace wash over me. For the first time in a long time, I don't feel like I'm drowning. I don't feel like I'm alone. And I don't feel like I'm just a stripper at a seedy club. I feel alive, and I feel wanted, for tonight at least, that's enough.

We end up at a small, dimly lit bar on the outskirts of town. It's the kind of place where you'd never expect to find someone like him, or me, but somehow it feels right. We stroll inside, the warmth of the place and the laughter of strangers enveloping us.

He leads me to a booth in the back corner, away from the crowds, and orders us drinks. As we sip our drinks, I study him. He's so different from the men I'm used to meeting. There's something about him that makes me think he's different. He makes me want to get to know him, to find out who he is.

"So," he says, setting down his empty glass, "What do you want to do with your life?"

It's a simple question but it catches me off guard. I've never been asked that before, not in this context. I take a sip of my drink, considering my answer.

"I don't know," I admit looking him in the eyes.

"I mean, I've always wanted to be a dancer. But lately, I just feel... lost. Like I'm just going through the motions."

He nods, understanding flashes across his face.

"And what about you?" I ask. "What do you want out of life?"

He shrugs, a small smile playing at the corners of his mouth.

"I don't know," he says, his voice gruff. "I just want to find something real. Something that makes me feel alive, you know?"

And at that moment, I realise I wanted the same thing. I want him to be something real for me. He reaches across the table, taking my hand his grip firm but gentle.

"I've never been good at explaining how I feel," he admits. "But when I watch you... it's like everything else just fades away."

His words send a shiver down my spine and I can feel the warmth of his touch spreading through my body.

"You're just magnificent, majestic. How you dance and move your body..........well you know the power you hold when on stage," he says.

I listen and watch him.

"Tallulah, you are incredible," he says.

I smile feeling unsure of how to answer that.

We spend the rest of the evening talking, laughing, drinking. Time seems to lose all meaning in his presence. When the bar closes, he leans in close, his breath warm against my ear. I feel quite drunk, but my body still feels very much ready for whatever may happen next.

"Where do you live?" he whispers. "Do you want me to take you home?"

My heart skips a beat at his words. Home. That's the last place I want to be right now. But with him, I feel like I could be anywhere.

"Yeah," I breathe, "I'd like that."

He helps me onto the back of his motorcycle, my body pressing against his as we ride through the night. The wind whips through my hair again and I close my eyes, savouring the feeling of being so close to him. I don't know where we're going, or what will happen when we get there. But for now, all that matters is that I'm here with him.

We pull up outside what appears to be a modest apartment complex. He helps me off the bike and for a moment I'm nervous. As he leads me up to his door his hand is firmly entwined in mine, I can feel a newfound sense of confidence and self-assurance welling up inside me. He unlocks the door and steps aside, motioning for me to enter.

The apartment is small but cosy, with a worn leather sofa and a well-worn rug on the floor. There's a bookshelf filled with worn paperbacks and a small kitchenette in the corner. He turns to face me his eyes searching mine. There's an intensity in his gaze that I've not seen before. It's as if he's seeing right through me to the person I've always wanted to be. For the first time in a long time, I feel like maybe she is actually in there.

"Do you want to stay?" he asks softly. "Spend the night?"

And without waiting for my answer he steps forward, pulling me into his embrace. His lips find mine and we kiss, a slow, passionate dance that engulfs us both. As our kiss deepens I feel a spark ignite inside me, a fire. I knew without a doubt that with him, I could finally find my way. He guides me over to the sofa, his lips never leaving mine as he kneels in front of me.

He gently opens my jeans, pulling them down my legs revealing my bare skin beneath. His fingers trail along my inner thigh, sending shivers of anticipation coursing through my veins. With one swift movement, he yanks off my jeans baring me fully to him as he tosses them aside.

Then he's there, his warm, wet mouth enveloping my centre, I cry out, throwing my head back in ecstasy as his tongue laps at me, teasing and exploring every inch of my folds. His fingers find their way inside me, stretching and filling me in a way that feels both foreign and achingly familiar. I can feel the tension building within me, the urge to come overtaking every nerve ending. I reach down, running my fingers through his hair, encouraging him as he indulges in me.

His lips leave my flesh momentarily, only to return sucking harder and faster as I feel my excitement building. I arch my back, pressing my hips forward as I am now desperate for release. Then, with a cry that seems to echo through the entire apartment, I come. My body shuddered violently as wave after wave of pleasure washes over me. He doesn't let up for a moment, lapping and sucking at me until every tremor subsides.

Finally pulling back, his eyes meet mine, filled with an intensity that takes my breath away. He stands showing his erection straining against his jeans and without another word, he pushes me gently back into the sofa. I watch as he removes his jeans, showing me his splendid body. I am in awe seeing his firm shapes and the muscular thighs of his toned legs.

My eyes are drawn to his splendid erection which is now swaying in front of me, it is enormous.

His width makes me shudder as I yearn for him to stretch and fill me, he holds it watching me. His hand moves up and down his shaft as he moves towards me. I feel his weight pressing down on me as he positions himself between my legs. His hand cups my face, his thumb tracing my lips and then he's there, pressing against me. I arch my hips up, welcoming the hard end of him as he prepares to thrust inside me.