Tamed by the Cougar

Story Info
The virgin boy wildest fantasy will be exploited by a cougar.
3.4k words
4.12
35.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an erotic story, based on the chain of events between a wealthy independent woman and a young virgin boy.

We are born into this world looking innocent, and open our arms to embrace what we see, without giving it much thoughts. As we grow up, we experience life-changing situations which make us wise. These situations happen mostly at a ripe age. One such event happened between a young boy named Brad and a mature woman called Mrs. Lily, 21 and 40 years of age respectively.

When Brad was born, he didn't experience motherly love. When he was just a year and seven months old, his parents had a divorce. The responsibility of caring for Brad rested in the hands of his father. His father was an hardworking farmer, who transported his farm products to the town to earn profits. Brad's father did his best to be both a motherly and a fatherly figure to Brad. Brad received all the love he could get from his father. But he knew something was missing in his life - a mother's touch.

Brad grew to become a strong muscular man due to farm activities and lifting heavy loads. He decided that he wanted a life apart from farm work. He told his dad he wanted to go to the city to explore, broaden his scope and seek a job with higher pay than selling farm produce. Two days later, he arrived at the city to live with his uncle. Brad arrived at his uncle's home and received a big hug from his uncle and aunt. His father had made arrangements for Brad to stay there until he got a job.

The next morning, Brad woke up all smiles as he set out to embrace a new life. He went out looking for a job, but the day went in vain. Come night, he went to a restaurant nearby. While he was eating, he saw a cute mature damsel wearing a black gown with high heels. He entered a state of trance as she walked towards him majestically, like a goddess coming out of an ocean. As she sat opposite Brad, she asked him if he was okay, as he hadn't come back to reality.

Her slender hands touched Brad's and he jolted back to reality. He asked her what she just said. She asked with concern if he was okay and he said 'Ye... Ye... Yes, I am okay'. She ordered her food and drink. Brad wanted to start a conversation with the goddess but, he didn't know how to approach a girl, lest a wealthy mature busty woman. The woman broke the silence by starting the conversation.

She introduced herself to be Mrs. Lily. She owned a real estate company. Brad also introduced himself. During the discussion, she said she had divorced her husband recently and had been living lonely as she stayed alone in her compound. Brad said he was looking for a job and was good with physical jobs. He displayed his biceps to her, confirming his earlier statement to her.

What he did not know was that she was aroused at his display, as she had a thing for muscular men. This was what had led to her divorce, as her husband was old, with diminished stamina under the sheets. She told him she could employ him as a gardener with a good pay. Brad was surprised. He couldn't believe he would have a job. She gave him her business card and advised him to come to her house the next morning.

She got up from her chair as she had finished with her dinner. As she walked towards the door, she looked back at Brad with a seductive smile. Their eyes met for a second before she exited the restaurant. Brad went home afer a while and thought about his fascinating evening as he went to sleep. A wealthy divorcee had asked him to work for her. She was giving him a good pay. Above all that, she was sexy as hell and if he guessed right, she was neglected for a long time. If he played his cards right, he might have a shot at her body.

"Morning is here" Brad thought to himself as he woke up from a sound sleep. He did his routinely bodybuilding exercise, brushed his teeth, took his bath and went off to work. He found the house easily and rung the bell. Mrs. Lily came to open the door. She was not expecting anybody this early. As she opened the door, Brad was taken aback at the sight of Mrs. Lily's attire. She was wearing a loose purple night gown which did little to hide her toned features. He could feel his cock coming to life, forming a tent in his pants. It wanted some action with this MILF.

The gown revealed a pair of round busty breasts clad in a black bra, with a waist which showed she was still a fertile woman. Mrs. Lily noticed the shock in Brad's eyes. "What happened?" She asked him. Brad couldn't tell her about his arousal, but the tent in his pants was about to betray him. Before he told her anything, she welcomed him. She asked him to settle on the couch and turned inside to prepare him a drink. Brad saw the inevitable - the basketball sized ass. Even with the loose gown, her assets were calling for him. His hard cock stretched his tight jeans, wanting to be free from its prison.

She gave him some juice and went to freshen up. Brad could hear the sound of water falling off Mrs. Lily's sexy body. He couldn't take it any longer. He took out his seven inch hard cock and started stroking it, not caring that he could get caught, as his primitive desires took over. He heard the shower stop, and quickly placed a pillow over his dick as Mrs. Lily, now dressed as if for a jog, approached him.

Mrs. Lily, on the other hand, was unaware that the cock she desired so much was below that pillow. She gave Brad some papers containing his account details for him to sign. Brad received the papers with one hand. His other hand was on the pillow, holding it down on his dick. He didn't want Mrs. Lily to know he was jacking off on her couch. After he signed it and gave it back to her, Mrs. Lily said he can start his work anytime.

She got up from the couch, heading towards the door for her morning jog. Brad saw her wobbling ass inside her yoga pants, wanting to break free. The pants were stretched across her big butt. As soon as she closed the front door behind her, Brad stood up and sroked his cock, now in the open, as he saw her jogging away through the windows. He came within seconds. Although he felt relieved for the moment, he knew it was temporary. It was going to be hell around Mrs. Lily.

Mrs. Lily came back from her jog, all sweaty, to see Brad working on her garden. She looked at him lustfully, as his torso was bare, showing his six packs. That, combined with his blonde hair and handsome face, made him look like some Greek God. She could feel herself get wet down there. Brad was unaware of her looking at him like she was about to devour him.

Mrs. Lily set off to take her bath and wild thoughts ran through her mind. She bit her erct nipples and rubbed her clitoris. Just when she was about to insert a finger into her pussy to douse the fire in her loins, she realized she was late for a meeting. She got ready, donning her work attire, and rushed in her expensive car.

After her meeting got over, throughout which she was distracted by thoughts of Brad, Mrs. Lily rushed back to her home. She couldn't wait to touch her pussy and masturbate. Brad noticed she was around and went inside to welcome her, still shirtless. He called out for her. "Mrs. Lily... Mrs. Lily... how was work?"

Mrs. Lily came out of her room, a seductive smile on her face, and saw Brad waiting patiently for her at the bottom of the stairs. She walked down gracefully and seductively towards him - she knew she had Brad's attention as she came down, holding two cups of wine. She was wearing a black robe which showed an ample amount of her cleavage. Brad could see that she was wearing just a black transparent bra, which left nothing to imagination. Below, she was wearing a pair of loose pants and high-heels, which seemed to highlight her curves even more

Mrs. Lily passed him a cup. The space between them was getting lesser and lesser. She sat down on the couch and ordered him to sit beside her. She was teasing him. It was clear as day that she was as aroused as him. After Brad sat, he did not know what to tell. He could feel the sexual tension in the room, and he didn't know what to do in such a situation. He tried to break the ice and said that he has done his job. He adviced her to get some new sets of plants.

"Shhh... Don't worry. I know how to take care of my bushes", Mrs. Lily said. Brad's cock became hard as he sensed the sex innuendo. He could literally feel the waves of heat that was exchanged between their bodies due to their closeness. Mrs. lily gently placed her hands on his lap. "Remove my robe", she breathed into his ear. Brad couldn't control his urges. He scanned her from head to toe, trying to find something, anything, to stop him from taking any further step. He saw none. "Damn this", he thought. He decided to allow his primitive desires free. Still, he didn't know the knowledge of body language to understand that even Mrs. Lily wanted this. He did not move his hands, afraid that he might destroy this moment.

Mrs. Lily, though, knew Brad's desires. She pulled his head on top of her cleavage, and told him, almost like she was singing a lullaby, "You don't have a motherly figure, do you? I will be a motherly figure to you from now on." Brad just moaned in approval. "And doesn't a mother breastfeed her child?", Mrs. Lily asked.

Brad understood her intentions. He immediately spread her robe apart and reached for her breasts. He felt her erect nipples as he started fondling her boobs with passion. He kissed her neck, letting Mrs. Lily know he meant business, and earned a long moan from her. His heart started beating faster at the sound, and he felt his throbbing cock twitch. He couldn't wait to plough her with his dick, but he was patient.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Lily's pussy was oozing with her juice of arousal, which Brad easily perceived due to the musky smell. He knelt on the couch in front of her, kissed her forehead once solemly and gave her a passionate kiss on her succulent juicy lips. She moaned softly into his mouth. He wrapped his strong hands around her. He unhooked her bra in the process, throwing it on the marble floor. She didn't notice this, as she was lost in ecstasy.

Brad knelt down on the floor with his hands at her waist, and unleashed his wet tongue on her vulnerable left nipple. She raised her chest in excitement, and started massaging his head, pulling at his full blonde hair. When he felt he had given enough attention to the left one, he switched to the other nipple. He worshipped them. He flicked her nipple, doing circles on them with his tongue. The recognition that Brad was giving to her nipples made Mrs. Lily moan out loud in excitement. She grabbed him tightly and tried to push him away, the attack on her nipples proving to be too much for her to handle. Brad withdrew his warm mouth from her breast.

Mrs. Lily opened her eyes and saw the lust in his eyes, reflecting the emotion present in hers. As an experienced woman, she knew what to do; Brad stood up and she knelt down in front of him. She grabbed the bulge in his pants, and felt the heat of his crotch through the jeans. "Hmmm..." she exclaimed softly.

She unzipped his trousers and pulled his pants off, leaving him naked, displaying his divinely sculptured body to the world. She put her glasses on to see his amazing erect penis. Before Brad could notice, Mrs. Lily took his whole cock into her mouth with a swooping sound. He enjoyed the feeling of his cock in her warm mouth, her tongue licking his manhood. She grabbed his ass while worshipping his cock, making a sloppy sound every now and then. She also used her hands to fondle his huge balls. Brad could tell she was very skilled in using her soft tongue.

He was about to ejaculate, her verbal skills making a short job of him. But Mrs. Lily denied his cock further pleasure. She sat on the couch and ordered Brad to take care of her 'bushes'. Innocent Brad didn't understand what his queen wanted him to do. She saw he was bewildered at her request, and understood that he did not know what she meant. She started rubbing her clitoris, and with an imaginative mind, Brad now understood her 'discomfort'. He knelt down, pulled her pants down her legs and discarded them. He then placed her legs on his shoulders. At the feel of her thighs touching his muscular shoulders, Mrs. Lily had a rush of juice flowing from her pussy, and Brad noticed her moist panties. He licked her left leg up her thigh, stopping just shy of her vagina.

She couldn't resist the temptation and started making sounds of pleasure, grunting and moaning out loud. Brad kissed, licked and played with her thighs for about five minutes. He was enjoying this as much as her. It seemed like her pussy juices were flowing like a fountain of water. He pulled her panties, throwing them to the floor, deciding to go for the kill. He saw her slightly hairy pussy pumping out her juice.

Mrs. Lily ordered him to get down there. As much as he wanted to, Brad denied her request, like she had denied his cock further pleasure before. But his intentions were entirely different. He sensed an opportunity. "Please Brad. Eat me out. Use your warm tongue against my pussy", she begged him. He shaked his head and got up, collecting his clothes and ready to walk away. "Why are you doing this? What do you want?" Mrs. Lily asked him, her hand now on her genitals, two of her fingers inside her.

"Now", Brad thought. He had her hook, line and sinker. "What are you ready to give me in exchange?" He asked, trying his best to keep the lust out of his voice. Mrs. Lily had no reason to do so. "Anything" she moaned, her eyes closed in ecstasy, her mouth forming an 'O'. "Anything?" He asked her, his eyebrows raised. Mrs. Lily just grunted in response. "I want double of my current salary", Brad demanded, crossing his arms over his chest. "Okay", she moaned without a second thought.

"Wow", Brad thought. He hadn't expected her to agree so easily. He decided to extract more advantage from her horniness. "And a car" he said. Mrs. Lily just opened her eyes to look at him and nodded. "Whatever you ask, you will get. But let's do this later, shall we?", she suggested and removed her hand, opening her legs to him. Brad discarded his clothes to the floor.

He sat on the floor and crawled towards her like a lion going for his kill. He placed his hands on her thighs and pushed her legs even apart, and planted his tongue on her clitoris. Mrs. Lily vibrated and moaned instantly with relief. He didn't stop at licking her; he started circling, flicking her clit, penetrating her vulva with fervor and finding her G-sopt with his tongue. He used his hands on her G-spot rapidly. Mrs. Lily screamed with excitement and moaned helplessly "Ah... Ah... Please... Ahhhh... Ohhh... Yeah."

His ears found solace in the moaning. The more pleasure he gave her, the louder her screaming got. He pleasured her using both his hands and tongue. He massaged her soft, motherly breast and pinched her stiff red nipples while licking her pussy. He also placed his wet creamy fingers into her mouth, which she licked uncontrollably with joy.

Mrs. Lily closed her eyes due to the pleasure she was receiving. Without her notice, he rubbed his cock a couple of times with his hands, lubricating it with her vaginal juice, placed it at her enterance and plunged it deep into her vagina. His whole cock entered her pussy without any resistance in a single attempt. Still, she was very tight. Brad enjoyed her tightness, which he guessed was due to years of neglect. It seemed like even Mrs. Lily was enjoying it. She raised her hips towards him, accepting more of him inside her.

He soon developed a rhythm, plunging into her and withdrawing until only his head was inside. With as much gentleness as he could muster in the heated moment, he grabbed her arched back and reached for her massive breast, mushing it in his hands and feeling her erect nipples.

They switched to the cowgirl position. Mrs. Lily's boobs were in Brad's face, tempting him. He lifted himself and smashed them together, such that her nipples touched each other, and took them into his mouth. He sucked them violently. Simultaneously, Mrs. Lily was jumping on his cock, balancing herself with her hands on his chiseled abs. Brad suddenly pulled out of her pleasure hole and dragged her up to his face with his hands on her smooth legs.

The young man licked out every ounce of the sweet nectar from her pussy. The feeling of a muscular man lifting her up like she was nothing more than a doll and giving her pleasure made Mrs. Lily moan even louder. He lifted her up, love filled in his eyes, and placed her on all fours on the floor. He slid his dick slowly inside her cunt.

She gave a soft grunt of relief. Her pussy walls had adjusted to the size of his cock. Brad was in seventh heaven. He thrust into her rapidly, fucking like a maniac. "Oh..Oh...Brrraaaaddd, You... You fucking man whore", Mrs. Lily moaned out loud. Brad smacked her bubble ass, unable to control himself. He held her soft, hanging breast, like it was some kind of an anchor, and fucked her even faster.

Mrs. Lily was in ecstacy and was about to cum, as Brad hit her G-spot with the head of his fabulous dick over and over again. "Aaaaarrrrrrrrgggghhhhh" she screamed, and Brad could feel her pussy walls contacting about his cock. She came around his dick.

Brad felt himself at the edge of the cliff, about to cum due to the wonderful feeling of her cunt around his cock. Mrs. Lily understood this, as she could feel his dick expand even more inside her. She withdrew her vagina slowly, giving a satisfied giggle.

"I want you to release your semen inside my mouth" Mrs. Lily breathed sexily, turning around to face him and opening her mouth. Brad hastily put his cock in her mouth and started ejaculating instantly. Mrs. Lily could feel his pulsating cock pumping thick virgin cum into her mouth. She swallowed it all like an experienced slut.

She removed her eyeglasses, her face sweaty, looked into his eyes with a sexy smile and said "I am your 'billion dollar slut'." Brad liked the sound of that. He stood erect, proud due to his muscular body and his erect cock. She cleaned his cock completely with her mouth and walked out of the room naked.

Brad felt his dick come to life once again looking at Mrs. Lily walking out, recovering from her greatest sexual experience till date. He ran out and jumped on her like a predator. He lifted her onto his shoulders and took her upstairs to her bedroom. They fucked all through the night.

They lived happily ever after, fucking everyday, as if they couldn't get enough of each other's body.

Written by Billy Hearts

Special to 'Jake shadeslayer' for editing this story.