Tamed Pt. 09: The Blooming Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From time to time, I felt Claire's hand softly squeeze mine, she was looking out the window for the whole journey. As if she didn't care about anything; she seemed to slip into a personality that I had not seen from her before. She seemed cold, uncaring, but it only added to her goth slut aesthetic, her figure screaming that there was something dark and twisted inside of her; and it certainly wasn't the slight belly bulge of thick, warm cum sitting inside of her.

The Blooming Rose was built on a wide-open street, sandwiched between two seedy looking clubs that were dark and mostly quiet. The Blooming Rose was different. It was larger, and by far the more attractive building: with three floors and a large neon rose flowering in a bright, sexy red that loomed over the lights of the club's name. The bright lights and bass boosted music pushed past the tall windows and the metal front door which was guarded by a bouncer whom seemed to double Alanah's height.

As the taxi stopped just behind the long line of people, Alanah stepped out first. She looked upon the building with that same bubbly, wide smile which now had become so familiar to me. It was unusual for her to stay in the house for more than a day, and it was clear from the redness of her cheeks and the slight glisten on the inner part of her exposed thighs made it clear that it was a night she did not want to forget. I followed her out, looking at the large curve of her ass in my face before I straightened up. There was a slight quiver in my body language, the whole idea of this night had still made me nervous; and the way Alanah turned to me and immediately wrapped her arms around mine and pushed it against her voluptuous body in front of the long line of waiting people only made me visibly shy.

My fiery haired Step-sister leered at the onlooking women who had turned toward the taxi, like a lioness whom had a claim to a piece of meat. Claire again took the calm, uncaring approach. Stepping out of the door with the heavy click of her heels, her shark like eyes and expression was as cool and collected as she was in the cab. She scanned the crowd, making all the women seem inferior, and the men inadequate that they would most likely be unable to pleasure such a woman. The raven-haired woman followed in her best friend's actions, quietly moving to my other side to loop her arms around me. The two girls, whom had both promised a truce for the night, were still vying for me...I could feel the soft tug of Alanah pull me in closer, before Claire yanked me back to her side. This kept going as my mouth dried up, a quiver in my breath broke through.

Those guys who clearly wore their smart clothes better than me looked upon me with a sense of hatred and jealousy; and my thoughts only naturally assumed that they were superior to me, one chance with either of the girls and I would lose them...That was my process of thought as the leers only became worse the closer we got to the bouncer.

My sister felt it, as did Claire. They both knew the reasons as to why they were here. It wasn't just to have a good time, it was to give me an ego boost, and show the men and women of my class that I wasn't this quiet little boy anymore. I felt Alanah's lips press onto my cheek as she leant up to kiss me. "Calm down baby. You'll be fine. Relax. Enjoy yourself 'kay?"

Claire followed in buttering me up. "All the men here want to be you. And the girls want you. Just having us close to you shows them there's a reason why you have us both...Some of them are already bored of their men and figuring out why we belong to *you*."

They ended their calming speeches by giving me a double kiss on the cheeks, making sure to press their cleavages against my arms as they stepped with confident strides in their high heels. They did their jobs perfectly, sending a shot of adrenaline and confidence up my body which now stood taller, shoulders broader as I lead them both up toward the big black bouncer. Their bodies moved and swayed with each alluring step, showing off their curves and the low-cut dresses that exposed oh so much.

The bouncer rose a brow at me, being smothered by two smoking hot women so casually. "Hey Lana, Claire."

"Heyyyy Butch! How are you?" Alanah replied in her bubbly way.

"As good as I always do when I see you two... Damn you ladies are lookin' fine, can I have a twirl?" He said, his voice was low, and clearly flirtatious. If he wasn't on duty, it was clear that he would try and have them both.

Claire shook her head sternly, nodding toward me. "We twirl for him."

Butch looked at me and smiled, I could already see that this guy was cool; even though he was flirting, I could see that he had no chance with either of them, and he knew that. "Nice man, respect." He rose his clipboard and flicked through the papers.

"We have a reservation, under the name Racheal Mendoza?" I spoke with an air of confidence which Butch respected.

"Yup, you're the last one. They've been here almost an hour, what took you so long?"

"We were held up." Claire said.

"We had dinner!" Alanah looked up at me and winked, sucking on her bottom lip as Claire broke her demeanour to let a satisfied smirk slip through."

Butch chuckled and nodded, moving to the side to let us in. Alanah lead, her excitableness taking over to the point where she had started to drag us inside. "Come onnnnnnn!" She squealed. From behind me, Butch stared at the three of us, watching the girls' dresses ride up and down their thick asses as the lights of the club swallowed us.

"Lucky bastard."

To Be Continued...


12