Tamed Pt. 11: Chad's Lament

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zedda
Zedda
298 Followers

In one smooth motion, she brought her tongue up to collect the flowing goop in the crook of her tongue before pulling the load into her mouth. Swallowing it greedily, her tongue shot back out before the first mouthful was down her throat; this time planting her lips at the source, Claire's stretched asshole.

Alanah pulled together her resolve before she reached both her hands up, digging her fingers into the red flesh of Claire's butt, and pulling her cheeks apart. Now, with full access to her wide hole, she pushed her tongue inside to start lapping up her studs seed.

Claire seemed to be in another world at this point, feeling the softness of my step-sisters tongue replacing the hard rod of my cock. Swirling and cleaning out her gaping hole of the intense heat that had been leaking out. As she panted and gasped, her mouth grew slack, a small line of drool escaping between her lips. The camera was taking it all in. And Alanah had begun to play up to it.

To give the viewer a little gift, she brought down her comparably weak hand in a much more playful smack against Claire's messy flesh. "Look at this little slut! Her ass is still gaping wide open!'' Now starting one of her sexually charged giggle fits, she dug into the flesh of Claire's ass with her nails to pull her cheeks apart, getting a nice close up of the hole I had so easily ruined.

Claire, coming back to a more normal state of operation at this point, squeezed her thighs together as she felt the still painful smack from her bestie's hand. Twisting her head to look back at her with a narrow gaze. "It's just so big ... Isn't he fucking huge?" Her words dripped with genuine lust for my horse cock.

Throwing her longer than long hair back in a moan that filled the room, she gave the camera a direct stare, her ass cheeks chewing on her silky hair as it naturally fed into the cave of her big, soft behind.

"It's the biggest I've seen... and I fucking love it. I can't wait until he breeds us..." she shot me a confident smirk, eying me up and down as if to determine if our genes would make a good child, with her cum glazed body and that unshakeable vigor; it was hard to not want to put a baby in her that night.

Whilst in mid cooldown I suddenly felt Alanah's hands press onto my naked chest and firmly push me onto my back. Then the heavy weight of her yoga and gym crafted body mounted me before she gave me a wordless wink and a lick on her cheeks to scoop up my load from her face. My still erect state throbbed and was ready for more, soaked and almost bouncing with glee to meet with Alanah's lips.

She impaled herself. And with it a loud, heavy moan at a high pitch screeched through the apartment. I slid more than halfway with just one bounce, and I too threw my head back and moaned hard for her.

As the camera got a clear view of my meaty shaft disappearing into her wet folds Alanah spoke loud enough to the camera. Speaking She sounded like the most generic bubbly bimbo, with giggles interrupting between her words. "Oh... It's so fucking big. Oh Daddy... It's getting so deep!"

She rocked her hips up and down, clapping her cunt against my pelvis again and again and her huge tits bounced wildly as did her long hair. Her eyes were shut tight, a small sadness as I loved watching her pupils grow with admiration every time my cock dug deep into her cunt. Leaning back on her knees, Alanah braced herself by pressing her arms back ward, pushing her entire front out.

She giggled more, pouting her puffy lips and moaned in quick sequences as her tight pussy put on its vice grip on me. She was totally lost to sex. Even after her legs quivered and shook with an orgasm she kept bouncing and bouncing, more and more her tits jiggled and bounced with her, she was determined to milk me, to drain every last rope from my balls and into her cunt. "Daddy...Daddy...Cum for your whore...Anywhere. In me, or in me, I dont care I just need more cummmm!" She squealed and lifted herself up roughly six inches from my shaft, still embedded deep into her womb she furiously rubbed her clit and let out a glass shattering squeal as she came for the third time, the two being within short minutes between each other.

I was certain she was used to normal sized men, that pull up would have made their cocks flop out from her, and her knee jerk reaction only pulled out half of me. The warm surge of her cum squirted out from her lips and immediately soaked my shaft and pelvis. A large grin came over her face, she felt the extreme pulse of my bulging veins. Her eyes opened halfway, giving me the eyes that screamed "Your dick is my life now."

"Feed us your cum." She said. Hiking one thick thigh from over me Alanah roughly gripped Claire's black hair and tugged her onto the carpeted floor of the bedroom. They both knelt there, totally lost in the moment, as was I. I quickly stood over them and pumped myself furiously; the loud wet sounds of my palms gliding over my cock vibrated in my two sluts' ears. Both obediently opened their pouty, puffy lips wide and let their tongues slither out, cupping their hands under their chins ready and waiting to receive their holy water.

Cum sprayed from my girthy hose pipe. Hitting Alanah square in the eye that forced it shut, the white goop acting like glue in her mascaraed eyelashes. Every rope I alternated, jerking my monster from left to right as their faces turned from their skin tones to a firm, thick white that glistened in the lamplight.

Their mouths filled quickly, like a porn video where the star would drink a cum cocktail. Claire gargled it like mouthwash, whilst Alanah used her tongue to churn my thick load around her mouth like soup in a cooking pot; her tongue peeking out of the sea of thick white. It made me cum more, and more, and more and more cum dropped for my sluts' faces down onto their perfect bodies. My vision went blurry, legs weaker than ever before. The carpet was soiled, and our onlooker was enthralled by what I was seeing and what he was missing.

Once the heavenly orgasm subsided, I fell back onto the bed. Half awake and half too tired to watch my girls play with my cum in their mouths. Knowing this, they turned to the camera, showing Chad what I had done.

Claire raised a dark brow at her bestie, taking the camera without looking and using her free hand to pull my flame haired sister to her for another cum kiss that overflowed and spilled from the cracks of their lips. Moans and gulps was all I heard in my half asleep state; yet I could picture the filth I was missing clearly.

Claire scooped more glue from Alanahs face, spitting it into her mouth as their white glazed tongues slid around each other animalistically, desperate to take more of my potent tasting cum inside them. Finally both girls backed away, looking at each other hungrily; there was always a dangerously homosexual attraction between them; if only both of them didnt love dick more...

"Ahhhhhhh..." They both sounded in tandem, opening wide for the camera like they were getting their teeth examined.

"Don't talk to us again cuck." Alanah said.

"Or our man. You pig."

With that Claire hung up, dropping her expensive phone on the floor to push herself onto Alanah, once again enveloping herself on top of the busty one. Their lips smacked, the squelch in their cum coated bodies massaging my strong tasting cum into their tight, gym honed muscles.

There we were, alone, tired, filled with cum. The night did not stop there. But once it did we slept for over a day together, the three of us, with me in the middle.

I loved nightclubs.

To be continued...

Zedda
Zedda
298 Followers
12