Tamed Pt. 12: Build a Babe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alanah cooed softly, running her glasses enhanced eyes up and down it before rising up straight with her back arched forward so her tits held up my hot, smooth balls before giving it a tantalising kiss. Precum shot out which made her smile, slithering her tongue out to allow it to trickle onto her wet muscle before taking it back in a letting out a satisfied sigh. "Delicious."

Her puffy lips enveloped my hot head, and she started to suck. Eyes wide open and staring at the camera submissively. Her hands were resting on her thighs, nails softly digging into the pink lycra and dragging up and down her legs as she sucked.

It was slow, and her head moved and bobbed up and down three or four inches. I knew she could go all the way to the base, but I also knew when she was giving a little taste before leading onto more, by now I knew my Step-Sister all too well. From the corners of her lips seeped beads of saliva that trickled down my hot shaft, lubing it up masterfully. The wetness of her mouth pleasured me, as was my balls resting upon her cold, soft cleavage. Then, just like that, she rose her lips up to the tip, sucking hard to milk my pre seed from it before diving her head all the way down to my base.

"GLUUUUUUURKLE" Her throat rattled. Her lips kissed my pelvis, eyes watering heavily as they stayed wide open and staring at the camera. A she swallowed me, neck tightening and relaxing as she gasped for air. I grunted as she smiled with her mouth full of dick, and suddenly resurfaced with my shaft glazed in a thick layer of her spit that caused it to glisten in the camera. She gasped for breath and chuckled with a guttural allure as she licked the loose strands of spit from her chin and cheeks. "You ready to fuck my huge titties Daddy?"

"Ohhhh fuck yes baby." I moaned. She took it with a grin, and held my knees ass he rose up as high as she could, biting her lip she pulled the bottom of her sports bra out, letting the word SL*T stretch out before she positioned the soaked and sticky head of my godlike penis between her delicious tits. She snapped the fabric back to lock me in, and pulled her body down. A familiar sticky SHHHHLICK rattled as a few inches popped out from her tight boobs. She rocked forwards and backwards, forwards and backwards again and again, face getting closer and further away from the camera to show that she didn't just have a rocking thick body that would put most influencers to shame, she was indeed one of the prettiest faces the city had to offer. And she was mine. All mine.

I leant back in the chair and let the intense pleasure wash over me, seeing my cock push out of her tits and back into the cavern between her fat boobs with wet SHLICK sounds was getting too much to handle. Her saliva started to rub off on her cleavage, giving small spaces of gloss around where my bitch breaker submerged and pushed back into her tight gap.

"You like that baby? watching me fuck your cock with my tits? I know you love it Daddy. Just as much as I love doing it." She giggled dragging her hands off my hairy legs to dive below her leggings to finger herself. Her motions rocked my senses. Every single part of my perfect cock was getting massaged, my toes curled as her fingers punctured her swollen folds which sent her into a moaning spree. Her thrusting picked up faster and faster, noises getting louder and louder, and my balls getting tighter and tighter from the overwhelming pleasure. "Daddy...Daddy, cum, cum for your slut, cum for your sexy little whore. Cum for Alanah, Bro cum-UHGHHHH YESSSS!" She squealed as my hips bucked upward and a surge of jizz sprayed out and went everywhere. Her body went rigid, mouth open and tongue hanging out as she furiously finger fucked herself. Shot after shot of thick white goop splattered all over her cleavage, soiled her the roots of her perfectly silky ginger hair, glazed over her glasses so she could barely see where all my cum was coming from.

Her fingers buried knuckle deep into her cunt, her second hand furiously rubbing her clit as the cum kept coming, her tits were sticky and cum began to pool in her tightly compressed cleavage; and as my orgasm subsided, her own orgasm overcame her body, throwing her head back and pulling her body down which made her tits clap against my body with a thunderous clap before she moaned one long, erotic sound of total bliss. Through the thick wall of my cream coating her glasses I saw how her pretty eyes rolled back into her head before regaining her composure after a moment of weakness. She sighed deeply, with a familiar satisfaction of how she had been pleasured. Using her sticky, juice coated fingers she scooped my cum from her glasses and let it drool into her mouth. I zoomed the camera onto her mouth, as she swirled it around her mouth, rubbing it all over the walls of her cheeks and bubbling it over her pouty lips before gulping it down.

"You ruined my favourite workout clothes, I guess there's no need to keep them in tact anymore huh Sexy?" She moaned, combing her cummy hair back with a sexy expression. Without words I clicked the phone off and tossed it aside, landing on our soft bed.

Alanah stopped, looked up into my eyes to see the hunger still burning behind them. She smiled, cocked a dark brow and pulled her titty grip from my flaccid member with a SHLOP. It densely hit my body, and she slowly stood up and cupper her hand under my chin to force myself to look up at her. "You can do whatever you want with that footage bro. Show it to your friends, put it online. I don't care. My body and whatever it's in belong to you. I'm your tamed, sexy animal. And I love you." She mounted me wrapping her arms around my neck and bit her lip with cheeks as bright as her hair.

"Do you love me back? Or at least tolerate me enough to keep fucking me?" Softly she thrusted her hips forward and backward against my cock, standing her lycra pink leggings that had already been deeply dampened by her orgasm.

"Yes. I love you back Lana, you're my girl." She smiled warmly, clearly glad to hear that the sexual affection we had for each other was mutual, then she pouted sceptically.

"And Claire? Just your side bitch?"

"Hell yeah." Alanah giggled, giving a few more thrusts before dismounting and placing her hands upon her wide hips as if to ask what happens next. It was a natural pose that I had loved from the very start, and it quickly got me back in the mood. Reaching forward I pinched a darker piece of her pink leggings and pulled it back, and in a flash, I tore a large hole to reveal her lack of panties and clean-shaven pussy. She gasped; lips parted as she looked down at me.

"What? you said there was no point to keep them intact anymore..." I said with a shrug. She scoffed cutely and bit her lip. I motioned her to twist around, and she did so; giving her fat booty a teasing wiggle from left to right in front of my face.

"You know one day you'll eat my ass. I just know it. I've been bleaching it ever since I was eighteen you know...So I'm all good to feel it honey."

"I'll keep it in mind Sexy. But for now..." I reached up and held her long, silky hair in a tight, balled up grip, and pulled her down. She yelped, and thick globs of cum that glued to her face flung around and splattered the carpet. Her entire weight crashed onto me, growing cock between her legs. The heat of her pussy was noticeable, and felt good on my bare skin.

"Ride me."

She looked over her shoulder and grinned, licking cum from her chin before mounting my cock and easily pushing it deep inside of her. Unable to throw her head back due to my grip all she could do was moan at a room shaking volume. Her body rocked, and I guided her movements by tugging on her long hair, her hands were firmly braced on my knees. My Step-Sisters eagerness got the better of her, picking up the pace as more of my inches burrowed deeply into her. Her ass wiggled, and looked good enough to grope as it jiggled against my body; I could barely hear myself think over Alanah's constant cries of "YES!"

Through the words I could hear the seethes of slight pain she felt when I tugged roughly on her hair, forcing her to look directly up at the celling as she bounced on my pillar. It was not long before her body shivered and came, planting herself balls deep into me and letting herself lose her mind to the orgasm. A breathless gasp escaped her lips, and a hard weight fell back and rested on top of me as she looked up at me with misty eyes. "Cum inside me baby."

A fire was lit within me, and that spark in my eye set her off too, pulling her hair out from my grip she pulled up from me pelvis just for a few inches to curl her legs out over my own, leaning forward she began to furiously fuck my cock with fast, hard thrusts of her hips. Her pink lycra leggings threw her ass around my body wildly as firm claps of her thickness hit the base of my massive cock again and again.

"Cum, fucking cum inside your bitch." She grunted through gritted teeth over the loud sounds of her body thudding onto me. I didn't last too much longer, the veins along my dick throbbed and pushed against her tight walls, and by keeping her there by pushing her back down hard I came inside of her. Now free from my grasp the tossed her hair backward which hit me in the face, and my hot cream filled her womb.

"BREED ME!" she cried, rolling her body back onto me as her belly began to bulge ever so slightly. Her fingers dragged across her tummy as her toned body stretched out. I was too busy cumming, moaning hard and letting the ever-present euphoria which came with fucking my step sister. Her lips met mine, and her tongue hungrily molested my mouth as I came. More and more, so much that my thick goo leaked from her sore lips and trickled down my balls.

Breathing, heaves of lust from her and I. A smirk formed over her lips, and she looked down at the belly bulge from so much semen. "Damn...Never gets old Bro..." We sat there together for a while, caressing each other and giving each other light kisses and licks and gropes before my flaccid member slid from her pussy. Immediately she compressed her thick thighs together, with only a small part of the rip in her leggings peeking out of the mounds of pink.

"You know lover boy...I can just allow a baby to grow in me...What better way to show I'm your main bitch than to fuck a kid into me?"

I chuckled, scooping up my hot cum from her tights and fed it to her, she sucked on my fingers and moaned giving them a firm nibble before popping them out from her. "I would love to breed you every nine months baby, but I don't think our parents would approve."

She hummed, then nodded. "Yeah...You're right. As long as you don't dump me for some inferior slut..."

"Never."

"Good. And just as long as you don't sleep in the same bed as her, you can fuck that slut I call a bestie whenever you like too. I'm a good girl, and good girls share their men with their besties." She giggled and kissed me one more time before standing. Her eyes lit up and she gave me a cute look of surprise.

"Oh yeah...I forgot to give you this!" Without a care if my cum flew from her cunt, she bounced over to her makeup table and pulled out a small memory stick. "The girl Hana wanted me to give this to you." She placed it in my hand and smiled.

I rolled the stick in my hand and curiously looked up at my hot step sister. "What's on it?" She shrugged.

"I dunno. Probably some work she wanted you to do for her. You better not still be doing that; I want my man to get good grades so he can take me to live in a mansion."

"Of course not. Why have her when I live with an absolute stunner."

"Oh, bro you flatterer. Just for that, I'll give you a massage in the shower..."

She extended her slick hand out to me, smiling warmly. "Come on lover boy, afterward we can go get dinner, I'll even put on another minidress of your choice..."

To Be Continued...

12