Tami - After All These Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is cold out here. Would you at least remove the top so I can get under the hot water?" Her voice was loud enough to let the neighbors know what was going on.

I raced to the hot tub and flipped off the insulated cover, watching her lift her legs to sit on the edge and pivot, and then slide under the water. I hit the button that turned on what I called the bubble machine. The water roiled in response to the air jets. She nestled that tight ass into one of the preformed seats and slumped in relaxation. Her head leaned back and her eyes closed. And after several seconds of no movement on my part, she spoke quietly.

"It is really lonely in here."

I suddenly woke up from my near coma. In seconds I stripped to my boxers and joined her, but not before she opened her eyes and noticed that my very hard cock stood straight out from my body. She smiled and closed her eyes again. I chose a seat near her but not next to her. I realized that I had no idea what came next, but I didn't want to presume anything. The seat she had chosen was a single seat, but the one I had chosen was made for two people. I wasn't sure if that was an accident or intentional, but I sat there without saying anything for several seconds. About a minute of silence passed, and then Tami spoke, again without opening her eyes.

"Well, that wasn't very friendly." She waited for a few seconds while I sat there without moving. Then she stood and moved into the double seat with me. Her left hip and leg pressed against me and I was immediately harder than I had been in years. By this time I was too turned on to think, so I had no idea what to do next. I realized I was angry with myself. I had never been so completely lost about what to do when I was with a woman, and feeling like a confused teenager was not a familiar or comfortable condition for me. Yet I sat there. And a few seconds later, I felt her hand on my thigh. I actually jumped with the unexpected contact.

"Tami, I think we need to talk about what is going on here." I paused because I really didn't know what to say. Instead, Tami decided to speak.

"Eric, remember all those years ago, when I said I wasn't a girl anymore?"

"Crow's Nest Restaurant on the top floor of the Holiday Inn at St. Petersburg Beach on your eighteenth birthday." She looked at me in surprise.

"Tami, I remember every second of that evening." She gave me the sweetest and most gentle smile I had ever seen. And then she slid her hand up my thigh until it brushed against my hard cock. And without saying anything more, I realized I was going to remember every second of this evening. Her words made an indelible impact on my mind.

"Well, unless you stop me, I intend on finishing what I had planned for that night."

And her hand began to gently stroke my dick. I wasn't sure if it was lust or love, but I suddenly felt like I never wanted her to return home on Monday. I finally found my voice and I spoke words without thinking about them first.

"And if I don't stop us, I intend to finish what I wanted to do so badly that night." We looked at each other for several seconds without saying anything, and then I kissed her. Our moans mingled with the night sounds of my back yard. And then we were attacking each other's underwear.

As I removed her bra, I could see in the moonlight the most beautiful boobs I had ever seen. I tried to take as much of her right breast into my mouth as possible while I slowly pulled her panties down to her ankles. She stood and stepped out of them and showed me her naked body in the hot, bubbling water. I saw that she was not shaved, which absolutely thrilled me. I just loved a full bush on a woman, and I looked forward to feeling that tangled brown hair tickle my nose. And her curly hair was as full as I could have ever wanted.

After giving me several seconds to view her naked body, Tami reached down and grabbed my boxers. I lifted my ass off the fiberglass seat and she pulled them off, taking a moment to stare at my dick as it poked its head above the water. It stood at attention, making it clear how much she turned me on.

Tami swung her right leg over my legs, sitting down on my lap. She faced me, allowing me to press my face into the valley between her tits. Her beautifully hairy pussy was pressed against my cock, giving me all the sensations I could ever want. And then she began to slowly slide up and down against my cock. She didn't raise herself high enough for me to enter her, just enough to stroke me in the most incredibly erotic way I had ever imagined. Her pussy lips and pubic hair massaged my dick in ways I had never experienced before.

"If you keep doing that, I am going to cum very quickly," I warned her. She smiled a very lusty smile.

"Well, we don't want to waste your first orgasm, do we?" Her question was answered by raising herself enough for me to enter her. As she sat fully on my hard on, I held her in place.

"I need to enjoy being inside you after all these years. Just sit still for a moment." We gazed deeply into each other's eyes for at least a full minute, during which time I gently kissed her repeatedly. Then Tami raised herself a few inches and began to slowly slide up and down on me.

I continued to kiss her as I played with her tits. Every few minutes I would take one of her nipples into my mouth and suck and nibble as she moaned. In just a few minutes, we were both moaning loud enough for the neighbors to get interested in what was happening on my large deck.

Suddenly, without warning, Tami exchanged her moaning for something just short of a scream. She arched her back to an impossible extent while her pussy muscles grabbed and massaged my cock. She continued to move up and down on my hard dick, but it was difficult because her pussy was grabbing hold of me as if to never let go. After several seconds of this, I lost control and exploded inside her.

"Shit, I can feel you cumming inside of me. Oh, Eric, I can feel you painting the walls of my pussy. Oh, you feel so incredible cumming inside me." Her words became nonsense, and then she was silent. For my part, I just grunted louder than I expected.

We enjoyed a couple of minutes of total ecstasy, and then we began to calm down. Silence took over the night again, and we just smiled into each other's eyes. We sat there, silent, while my cock slowly lost its stiffness. It was truly the most awesome experience of my life. I discovered that I had no words to describe it. So I said just that.

"Tami, I have no words to describe that. You were more incredible than I ever imagined all these years." There were tears in my eyes, and I was almost embarrassed by that. She grinned at me without getting off my dick.

"So you thought about that over the years?"

"Tami, I fantasied about having sex with you more than I fantasied about all other women combined." The honesty of my claim showed in my eyes. And I saw tears in her eyes to match mine. Suddenly, I wasn't embarrassed about my tears at all.

We kissed for several more minutes until my cock was soft enough to slide out of her very wet pussy. Then Tami asked a question.

"Could we maybe move to your bedroom and continue this? I am sitting high enough that I am getting chilled out here by the night air." Her question seemed a little tentative, almost as if she was worried that I might not want to.

"Honey, you were so hot that the temperature in the entire neighborhood raised several degrees." She laughed such a delightful laugh that I had to kiss her again. "But I think it is a great idea to move into my bedroom."

We exited the hot tub and I killed the bubble machine as I replaced the insulated cover. Then we took the half empty wine bottle and the wine glasses into the bedroom. I placed the wine and glasses on the night stand next to the bed as Tami gently laid her soft and warm body on my bed, still wrapped in the large and soft towel I had given her.

"If you don't mind, let's not get under the covers yet. With your permission, I really need to press my nose into that bush of yours." The look of lust on my face could not be hidden, but she showed some concern.

"Are you sure? I didn't know if I should shave or not before this visit. I thought that men liked a shaved pussy." I could tell that she really was concerned about this, so I tried to assure her.

"Tami, I realize that a lot of men prefer a bald pussy, and I know that a lot of women shave because of that. But I need to tell you that I REALLY LOVE your hairy pussy. I REALLY want to go down on you and feel your curly hair tickle my nose as I taste your juices. It is your decision, but I would ask that you never shave your pussy. Armpits and legs, yes. But never your pussy." At my words, she seemed to relax.

"Well, then get to licking, mister." Her sensual grin turned me on so much that I was hard again almost immediately. It was a struggle to keep from pouncing on her.

I started at the top. I kissed her lips and I kissed her ears and I kissed her neck just under her ears and I kissed her shoulders -- hell, I kissed everything. Inside of ten seconds I had her moaning again. When I gently bit on her left nipple, the moans changed to squeals. I loved it that she was so vocal. This might prove to be a problem if we were ever to find ourselves in a cheap motel, but my house was almost 4,000 square feet and my lot was more than an acre. The nearest neighbor was almost two hundred feet away, and they were a couple who made their share of noises on many occasions. So I simply reveled in her noises.

And those noises got really loud as I pleasured both of her large tits. I mashed and mauled them. I twisted her huge nipples. They were so large and so hard that they demanded extra attention, and I just loved giving that attention to them. I licked and sucked and gently bit her nipples. I squeezed them together for several seconds, eliciting a wide grin from Tami. When she said something about "fucking those things," I almost ejaculated into the sheets. I don't believe that I had ever been so thrilled or so turned on as I was while I enjoyed those over-sized melons. They were truly thrilling.

After several minutes spent on her boobs, I began to kiss and lick my way down to her honey pot. The closer I got, the louder she got. Clearly the anticipation of what I was about to do to her was affecting her noises. I could smell her arousal and it turned me on so much. I wanted to prolong this but I simply could not.

I planted my lips on her lips and kissed and licked and sucked. She was actually dripping juices down her lips and on to her asshole, causing a large wet spot on the sheets beneath her ass. I was amazed at how wet the sheets were, realizing that we had been at it less that ten minutes. And then I thought, "What the hell?" and set about causing the sheets to get even wetter.

I licked her outer lips up and down a few dozen times, without touching her clit. I even licked far enough down that I tongued her asshole, which got another scream from her. Then I spread her outer lips with my tongue and began to enjoy her inner lips. They were large and splayed wide open for my tongue before I could even get started. With her outer lips thick and swollen, and her inner lips wide and meaty, and her hair tickling my nose in an awesome way, I could not imagine a more exciting pussy.

I pulled and pushed her elastic inner lips with my lips and tongue, enjoying her pussy more than I had ever enjoyed a pussy before. And that was ignoring her hairy crotch. I rubbed my face in her hair, feeling the heat and the wetness that poured from her pussy. I ran my fingers through her hair, reveling in its thick, almost coarse, abundance. I pressed my face into her muff as if I was trying to suffocate myself. And I smashed my nose as deep into her curls as possible, while licking the juices from her pussy. And then, finally, I licked her clit.

Tami screamed. It was so sudden and so loud that I froze for about two seconds, long enough for her to demand that I not stop. So I continued licking her clit. I stroked that sensitive nub with the tip of my tongue. Then I pressed my tongue flat against her clit and raked it back and forth. And then I went back to stroking her with the tip of my tongue. Every few seconds I pulled back and then plunged my tongue as deeply into her pussy as I could, making sure to lick all the juices I had helped her generate.

She tasted so good that I just could not get enough of her. Hot and wet and slippery and juicy and wet and sweet and -- did I mention wet? It was incredible, and then it got better.

Tami screamed again, and bucked like a wild bronco. It was a challenge to keep my lips glued to her lips, but my efforts were rewarded with a flood of juices. She didn't squirt, she flooded. It was so awesome I again almost came in the sheets. She arched her back to an impossible extent, just like in the hot tub. She went totally silent for at least ten seconds while I felt her pussy muscles squeeze my tongue as if trying to hold it inside her permanently. And after a few more seconds, she let my tongue go but her pussy continued to pulse. Her stomach muscles almost rippled as they clenched and then relaxed for at least twenty seconds.

And the entire time I kept my lips glued to her lips, and was rewarded with more juices than I could suck down. Shit, did this woman know how to cum or what? My mouth was still pressed to her juicy pussy or I would have asked that aloud.

A few more seconds and I began to kiss a trail up her body, finally resting with my lips caressing her throat. I didn't kiss her lips because I wasn't sure if she wanted that, but I dearly wanted to share her juices with her. Then, as her breathing began to slow, she reached up and took my face in her hands, pulling me into a deep and passionate kiss. She almost jammed her tongue into my mouth and thrust it about as if looking for something. A few seconds of kissing and searching, she finally pulled away.

"Damn, it has been too many years since I tasted my juices in a man's mouth." She paused to grin at me, and then kissed me again. And this time she even licked my lips and my beard to get the last few drops.

"Awesome!" she exclaimed as she licked her lips in cartoon fashion.

We lay like that for at least a minute, with me on top of her while trying to not crush her. And then my dick found the entrance to her tunnel almost by itself.

"Do I feel something knocking?" Tami smiled that sweet smile again, and my heart almost made claims and promises it shouldn't. Instead, I smiled and nodded. And she smiled back at me and nodded.

I pressed into her all the way to her cervix in one slow push. She was so wet that I was amazed I didn't have to take it slow. I just slid all the way in until my pubic hair smashed into her pubic hair. And then I began to slowly pull out and push in. Her pussy was awesome, making me want to slam it home in her. I had just cum an hour ago, so I knew I could last even longer this time. Because of that, I decided to see how many times I could make her cum.

I made slow and sweet love to her. Then I fucked her hard. And then I went back to the slow pace again. We had fun. Several times she gave me feedback as to what she wanted, but mostly she just let me set the pace. She came twice more in the next ten minutes, then she showed some urgency.

"Okay, fuck me hard." I picked up the pace, but that wasn't enough. "Come on, I said fuck me hard!" I started pounding her, and that seemed to be what she wanted. But a couple minutes more, she made a demand.

"Come on! Don't be such a pussy. I need you to pound me! Just go for it! Shove that dick into me as deep as you can. I won't break." Her words were the fuel I needed for a new effort. I never pounded a woman so hard in my life, but it was exactly what she wanted. She came twice more in quick succession, marked by her pussy muscles convulsing around my cock. And then I reached my limit. I poured buckets of cum into her pussy. Surge after surge left my hard dick for her soft pussy; my orgasm was long and intense. Sweat poured off my face onto hers as we both panted into near oblivion.

This time I collapsed on her. Nothing gentle about it, I just collapsed. We lay like that for a few seconds and then I rolled off her onto my back. Another minute and our breathing came under control. Another minute after that and we snuggled under the covers, holding each other closely.

"Tami, you are incredible. I have cum harder and longer than I have ever cum before. I have never made love like this before. You are so sexy I can't control myself." I looked at her, my eyes showing the sincerity of my words.

"It wasn't me. You did all the work. And I can honestly say I have never been fucked like that before. I don't know how many times you made me cum, but I stopped counting after five." She looked at me in wonder, with something more hiding in her eyes. And her smile was the widest and warmest I had ever seen.

We kissed again, this time gentle and loving. We smelled of sex but neither of us wanted to take a shower. So we just held each other in the most loving embrace I have ever known, and we fell asleep.

12