Erika Ch. 04

Story Info
Asian sis finds bro's porn & makes his fantasies come true.
10.7k words
4.77
24.3k
48

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For several weeks, I had been pleasuring my father in every sexual manner possible. Whether it was giving him blowjobs, letting my Dad tit fuck me or just plain old fucking; we were doing it. It was very hot and so dirty; both of us were enjoying every moment. Needless to say, the whole topic of incest was not bothering me at all. In fact, I loved the forbidden aspect of it.

I loved being the Daddy's slut and began dressing more provocatively at home. I wore crop tops that barely covered my tits and short shorts that showed off my juicy ass. Daddy loved copping a feel whenever he got a chance, and I loved teasing him with my slutty outfits. My Mom and brother, Dean, had no idea what Dad and I were up to, which turned me on even more.

I was pretty happy being my Dad's fucktoy at home and keeping my brother and Mom in the dark, but things took a slightly different turn one afternoon when I was cleaning up Dean's room. Mom and Dad were out for lunch, and it was just Dean and me at home. Dean was downstairs playing video games, while I gathered his dirty laundry and tidied up his room. I noticed his laptop wasn't shut completely, so I decided to close it for him. As I touched the touchpad, the screen came alive, with two Asian girls wearing lacy lingerie sucking and licking a huge cock.

"Oooh, god! Look at these sluts!"

As I skipped through the websites he had open, it didn't take me long to notice that the entire playlist was about Asian teens. My curiosity was piqued, and I opened up a new tab and checked his history. To my surprise, most of Dean's searches were Asian girls as well. I had a sly smile as I scrolled through his search history. "Wow, Dean must have a thing for Asian teens!"

I remembered my Dad telling me that he had caught Dean peeking at me when I was sunbathing, and suddenly it all made sense. Dean was jerking off to Asian teens because of me, "Awww, my baby brother must have a crush on me!" I exclaimed, my cheeks blushing pink at the realization.

I smiled at the thought of him watching these movies, lying on his bed, thinking about me and making himself cum. Probably, most sisters would have been disgusted and outraged that their brothers were fantasizing about them, but not me. I knew how hot it was to have taboo sex, and knowing that my brother had a crush on me turned me on immensely.

I watched the video for a few seconds before hearing footsteps approach the door, and Dean entered the room to find me on his chair, watching porn on his laptop. "Erika, What the hell are you doing in my room?" he yelled out, rushing in and grabbing the laptop. He panicked as he paused the video and checked to see what else I had accessed on his laptop. "I can't believe you are going through my stuff! Get out of here!"

I didn't bother to hide the fact that I had been watching his porn; instead, I turned to face him with a sly smile on my face. "Calm down, Dean. It's not a big deal. All guys your age have stuff like this to jack off to."

I grabbed the laptop from his hand, placed it back on the table, and hit play. "I don't mind watching porn, Dean. Do you like this video? The girls are really hot, aren't they?" I asked innocently as we watched both girls on their knees sucking the guy's cock.

Dean, however, was in a state of full panic, and he snapped the laptop shut and turned to face me. "Erika! I'm not messing around! Get out of my room!" He exclaimed, pushing me towards the door.

"Don't be like that, Dean. I'm just teasing. If you don't want me to watch your porn, I won't. But you need to calm down. I didn't go through your stuff. I was just cleaning up and found your laptop open. Don't be so dramatic." I said, trying to diffuse the situation. I even picked up the laundry basket and showed him his dirty clothes.

"OK, fine, I'm sorry I got so angry, but please don't tell Mom and Dad about this. I would be grounded for months!" he pleaded.

I smiled at him and leaned forward to give him a peck on the cheek. "It's OK, baby bro. I won't tell them anything. It will be our little secret. Let me just get your clothes, and I'll be out of your way." I said reassuringly.

I could feel his eyes roam over my body as I gathered up the clothes from the floor and placed them in a pile on the bed. My crop top was very low cut, showing off my deep cleavage, and my shorts were so tight that they were almost a second skin. I bent down in front of him to pick up a pair of dirty boxers, and I could feel his eyes on my ass.

"So, what's with all the Asian porn? I didn't know you were into that. I mean, I thought most guys your age would be into blondes." I asked curiously as I tossed the last of the clothes onto the bed.

He turned bright red and looked down at his feet, but I wasn't going to let him off that easily. I stepped towards him and placed my hands on his chest. "Hey, it's OK. There's no need to be embarrassed. I think it's kind of hot. So, why are you into Asian girls?" I asked in a soft, sensual voice.

"I-I don't know. They are just really hot," he said shyly.

I kept going, making him as uncomfortable as I could. "In fact, Dean, I noticed that they are large-breasted Asian women too! Big tits like...hmmm, let me think...like my tits!" I exclaimed with a devilish grin as I closed the gap between us.

My brother is shorter than me by a few inches, and I towered over him as I pressed my chest against his. "Maybe you are into your sister's tits, Dean?" I whispered in his ear, letting my breath tickle his neck.

Dean looked like he wanted to crawl under the bed to hide.

"Well, then, I take it you are fantasizing about me! Is that it? Are you sitting there jerking off, thinking about me, you fucking pervert? Is that how you like to get yourself off, picturing your own sister sucking you off or letting you fuck her?"

He didn't say a word, and I knew that was my answer, but I figured I would push him even more as I was enjoying this. I pressed my chest even harder against his, letting him feel the weight of my big tits. "Tell me, Dean. Have you ever jerked off to the thought of your sister?"

"I-I... no, Erika!" he stammered, trying to deny it.

I could tell he was lying, so I decided to turn up the heat. I put my hand on his crotch, feeling his cock through his shorts. "Really, Dean? Then why are you hard right now?" I asked with a smirk.

Dean's face was burning red as he looked at my tits pressing against his chest and my hand rubbing his crotch. He was in a state of shock as I slowly massaged his cock through his shorts. "Don't look at my tits while I am talking to you, Dean!" I snapped, slapping him on the cheek lightly.

His gaze shifted upwards, and our eyes locked. I could see the desire in his eyes, and it turned me on, "Dad told me he has caught you watching me while I sunbathe. Does that give you good jack-off dreams?"

I could feel his cock becoming hard. I loved it! I loved feeling my brother's cock becoming erect as his body was pressed against mine. My dirty younger brother was getting turned on even though I was yelling at him. I loved teasing him and torturing him for having a crush on me.

"Erika, stop!" Dean pleaded, but I knew he wanted this. His body betrayed his words, and I could feel his cock throbbing beneath my touch.

I laughed and shook my head. "No, Dean, I'm not going to stop. You are going to stand here and listen to me." I growled, squeezing his cock through his shorts. "I bet you love imagining those sluts are me! Do you imagine your sister sucking your cock? Or bending over for you, so you can fuck her from behind? Tell me the truth, Dean! Do you jerk off to me?" I demanded, squeezing his cock hard.

"Eri, don't..." he muttered, calling me Eri, the nickname he called me when we were younger. For some reason, hearing him call me Eri made me even wetter, and I increased the pressure on his cock.

"Don't? You don't want me rubbing your cock? The cock you used to jerk off with thinking about me." I teased, rubbing his cock harder.

"Erika, stop it!" Dean protested, but I could see the desire in his eyes as I slipped my hand under his shorts and grabbed his cock.

Now, my brother is a scrawny nerd. He's not tall or muscular; he probably weighed less than me and wore thick glasses. I wasn't really expecting much from him, but I was pleasantly surprised as I grabbed his cock.

I gasped in surprise as I wrapped my fingers around his thick, throbbing cock. It was definitely thicker than my Dad's and longer as well. "Oh my god, Dean! You're a fucking monster! Your cock is so thick and hard.". My fingers couldn't even touch as I wrapped them around his shaft.

Dean was in a state of shock as well. "Eri! Stop!" he pleaded, but I could tell he was enjoying it.

My brother was still in shock, and he didn't move as I began stroking his cock. "Oooh god, Erika! We should S-Stop!"

"Tell me you don't like having me stroke your cock, Dean, and I'll stop,"

My brother didn't protest. He just moaned a bit, still not knowing if he should be enjoying this or if he should be allowing me to do this to him. I could see his eyes glazing over, and judging by how quickly my fingers were getting covered with his sticky pre cum I knew he loved it. We looked into each other eyes. My brother's eyes were filled with lust, and he was breathing heavily.

"Erika! This is so wrong!" Dean muttered, but his body betrayed him as he pushed his hips forward, forcing more of his cock into my hand. Both of us had burning incestuous lust building up. I pulled my hand out from his pants and let go of his shirt. I smiled at him as I undid his pants, allowing them to fall to the floor around his ankles. Keeping eye contact with my younger brother, I pushed his boxers to his ankles.

I was greeted with the most massive cock I had ever seen. He had definitely inherited Dad's thick cock genes as his cock was a massive 9 inches, and thicker than my Dad, if that was possible. I gasped in shock as I stared at his cock; it was so thick and hard. My one hand wasn't enough, and I had to grab his cock with both hands. "Oooh god, Dean, you're a fucking monster."

The contrast between my lanky, nerdy younger brother and his massive, thick cock was incredible. I couldn't believe he had this monster hidden in his pants. My scrawny, nerdy brother just looked into my eyes and blushed. "Do you... Do you like it?" He asked shyly.

"Like it? Dean, I fucking love your cock. It's so thick and hard. I can't believe you have a cock like this hidden away!" I said as I grabbed his prick and slowly began giving Dean a sensual hand job. He just looked at me, almost in a complete trance. "You can look down and watch me stroking your nice long prick."

Dean looked down and moaned as I stroked his cock. His pre cum was leaking all over my fingers, and his cock was rock hard. "Erika, oh god..." he moaned as I stroked his cock.

I could see the lust in his eyes, and I knew he was enjoying this. "Dean, look at your sister stroking your nice big cock. Look how much pre cum you are leaking all over my fingers."

He continued watching me, stroking his hard shaft for the next few minutes. When his eyes diverted back up to look at me, I gave him a dirty smile, "Are you enjoying having your nice, hard, throbbing cock stroked by your sister?" He just nodded, still at a loss for words.

It was apparent from all of his Asian porn that he wished it would happen, but that look on his face told me he never thought his dream would come true. As for me, I was looking at my brother in a whole new light as I stroked his cock. He wasn't just my dorky younger brother; he was a hot, sexy stud with a massive cock. I was going to enjoy teasing him and using his thick cock.

Dean just looked into my eyes, completely mesmerized. "Erika, oh god... I can't believe you are playing with my cock!". He was moaning and groaning as I stroked his cock, his eyes fixed on mine.

I loved the pleading look in his eyes. I loved knowing that I had complete control over him. I was already doing things that Dean had never dreamed of, but Now, it was time for me to make another dark, dirty fantasy of his come true. I licked my lips very slowly. "Dean, have you ever had a blowjob before?"

My brother stared at me blankly, "Come on, Dean, you can tell your sister. Have you ever had a blow job?"

Dean was in a complete trance as he just shook his head. "Erika! No, I haven't. I mean, I've only watched porn.".

I let go of his cock and took a step back. I pulled Dean onto the bed and pushed him down on the edge. Dean was completely under my spell and just did whatever I told him to. I looked down at him, sitting with his puppy dog eyes staring up at me and his massive cock pointing straight up. I gave him the most wicked smile I could before speaking again. "I love sucking cock. Dean, I know a sister is not supposed to do this to her own brother, but do you mind if I suck your cock?"

His eyes nearly popped out of his head, and I could tell he didn't know if I was kidding or not, so he said nothing. "No answer, Dean? OK, well, I will just get down on my knees and start sucking on your nice hard prick. If you want me to stop you, just tell me." I said with a devious grin.

His eyes widened in shock and disbelief as I dropped to my knees. I could see the desire in his eyes, and I knew he wanted this. "Tell me you don't want this, Dean, and I'll stop."

My eyes moved down from his eyes to the massive cock in front of me, and I licked my lips in anticipation. Dean just sat there, frozen, unable to speak.

I looked down at his cock, and a shiver of pleasure ran down my spine. My brother was just as big as my Dad, and his massive cock would stretch my mouth and throat to their limit. I wrapped my fingers around the base of his cock and brought the tip of his prick to my lips. I slowly began planting kisses on the tip of his cock.

I stuck my tongue out and slowly ran its tip up and down his shaft. I rubbed the head of prick all over my lips in a very sloppy way, humming softly and enjoying the taste of his pre-cum.

Dean moaned loudly, and his body shuddered. "Erika! Oh god... your lips feel so good!". His voice was shaky, and I could tell he was nervous.

I looked up at him and smiled. "Mmm...Dean, does this feel good? Do you like the way my lips feel?" I asked as I planted a big kiss on the tip of his prick.

"Erika! Yes...please keep going." Dean moaned as I planted a big, wet kiss on the tip of his prick.

I giggled and smiled at him. "Oh, I plan on doing more than just kissing it, Dean," I said with a devious smile before wrapping my lips around the head of his cock. I ran my lips all over his throbbing shaft before just letting his prick head slip between my lips, giving it a nice slow suck. Then I ran his pre cum, saliva-covered cock head over my lips and cheeks.

"Oh yes, your cock, tastes so good. I saw that you like movies and magazines with very messy cum shots on Asian girls' faces and in their mouths. That's good! I love messy, very messy blow jobs. I love the feel of hot sticky cum all over my face, and I love swallowing loads and loads of salty spunk." I moaned as I slurped around his cock. His face lit up when he heard that, and now I felt it was time to stop talking and sucking like a good older sister.

I opened my mouth nice and wide and let his prick head slip past my lips. Dean gasped loudly as his cock head entered my mouth, and his body shook. "Erika! Oh god... your mouth is so warm.".

I slowly slid his thick cock into my mouth, inch by inch. It was so thick and hard that my jaws were stretched wide. Dean moaned as my lips stretched around his prick, and soon his cock was completely buried in my mouth. I looked up at him and smiled before slowly sliding his massive cock out of my mouth and then letting it slip back into my mouth.

I very slowly worked his prick in and out of my mouth, over and over again. I moaned and hummed as I did, giving my brother a naughty sisterly blowjob. Then I bobbed my head up and down half of his long hard cock, moving my hand down from his stomach to fondle his balls and jerking on Dean's cock with my other.

I was going to give my brother the best first-time blow job ever! I knew it would be the best coming from his sister. I would glance up at him every once in a while; Dean's eyes were glazed over and fixed on me, working his cock in and out of my cock hungry mouth. I enjoyed sucking on my brother's prick; it was as good, if not more enjoyable, than sucking off our Dad.

Actually, it was better because I was giving my brother his first blow job. I let his prick pop out of my mouth. A huge saliva, pre cum strand was attached from my lips to his prick head. I didn't realize just how much I was enjoying giving Dean head until I saw how wet I had made his throbbing rod with all of my saliva. I kissed the head of his cock, making eye contact with him. "Your cock tastes so good! I could suck on it all day long! Are you enjoying this, Dean? Do you want me to stop?"

He said, "NO! Keep sucking my cock Eri!" in such a lust-filled tone; it made my nipples so hard and my pussy twitch. I went right back to orally pleasing my brother.

I licked his whole prick, up and down. I licked his balls and sucked on them as I jerked on his prick. Then I ran my tongue all over his prick head as sloppily as I could, rubbing it all over my face and lips at the same time. I wanted my brother to see how much I loved sucking him off and just how cock hungry I was.

He finally put his hands on my head, directing my mouth to take his cock back into it. Then I let him slowly fuck my mouth as I sucked away. His balls began to slap against my chin, driving me wild with the sound. Dean moaned louder and louder, and I knew he was getting close to blowing his load.

I was very sloppy; saliva was leaking down his cock and dripping off his balls. I was making a big mess like he'd always watched Asian girls doing in porn. "Mmm... Am I as good as those sluts you jerk off to Dean? Do you like your sister sucking your nice big cock? Tell me!" I purred seductively between sucks.

Dean moaned even louder, and his body began to shake. "Erika! Oooh god...you are so much better than any pornstar! Your mouth feels amazing!" he moaned as I sucked him off.

I giggled and smiled at him. "Mmm...good, I'm glad you are enjoying this, Dean. I want you to cum in my mouth. I want you to fill your sister's mouth with all your nasty cum!"

Hearing me beg for his cum was all that was needed to push him over the edge. I suddenly felt Dean tense up; his shaft went incredibly stiff, and I knew what was to follow: his first money shot at his sister. "Oh shit, Eri... I'm gonna cum! Eri, I'm gonna cum all over your beautiful face!"

Just hearing my brother say that made my whole body go flush. He pulled his prick out of my face and began to wildly jack off. I opened my mouth and tilted my head back. "Oh yes, Dean! Do it, sweetie! I want your cum all over my face and in my mouth! That's it, Dean. Show me how much you loved my blow job, cum for me. Cum all over my face! I want to swallow your cum!"

Dean groaned out and exploded at the same time. As I had my head tilted backwards, my eyes closed, and my mouth wide open, Dean blew his spunk all over my face. I felt his first spurt of cum land on my forehead and in my long dark black hair. Then, another spasm of his seed found its way onto my nose and upper lip. After that, my brother unleashed the rest of his wad into my very cum hungry mouth.

He almost screamed with delight, yelling, "Oh yes, Eri! I'm cumming! I'm cumming all over your beautiful face! Swallow my jizz, swallow it!"

It was good that our Mom and Dad weren't home; they would have been upstairs in a flash. Of course, our Dad would have joined in and jacked off all of my face and mouth as well. I knew I was making my younger brother's day, blowing his mind with intense pleasure as he was blowing his wad. I was very surprised by how big of a load he unleashed; it was even more than Dad's first time.