Erika Ch. 05

Story Info
Erika and her cousin beg her Dad for a trip to Vegas.
11.2k words
4.74
10.4k
19

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood by the side of the pool, soaking up the sun and enjoying the warm weather. Katrina, Autumn, and Becki were all coming over for a lazy Saturday afternoon. It was the first time we could get together in a couple of weeks.

My parents were inside while we girls hung out by the pool. Our brothers had all decided to go watch the big school basketball game down at the school, leaving us girls alone.

I wore my sexiest orange bikini, and it really showcased my big tits. Autumn wore a sexy white bikini with a low-cut top that showed off her big tits and flat stomach. Becki had a cute green bikini that matched her eyes and showed off her curves. Katrina's bright blue bikini showed off her cute bubble butt; she always looked so hot in blue.

We lounged around, laughing and joking about various things and catching up. I had sneaked out a bottle of vodka and cranberry juice from Dad's bar and mixed up drinks for all of us. I didn't really need to sneak around Dad anymore; after all, I was his slutty daughter; sneaking alcohol from him was nothing compared to what I usually did with him.

Katrina was the first one to bring up the topic of sex. "So Erika, we never heard back from you. How was your mystery nerd?" Autumn and Becki laughed at Katrina's comment; while I just smiled at her.

"Oh, he was so much fun. He was so cute and shy, but he sure knew how to use that cock on me. He sure gave me a nice fucking, and he was packing a big surprise between his legs." I said, giving them a devious smile.

"Erika, you slut! Tell us! What was it like?" Becki said as she sipped on her drink. Autumn and Katrina both looked at me, eager for details.

"Well, the good thing about fucking a virgin is how much he wants to please you. He was a bit nervous at first but loosened up. He sure knew how to eat me out; he had a magic tongue." I replied with a grin, remembering back to my first time with Dean.

"No way, Erika, you fucked a virgin? I bet he loved your tits." Autumn said as she appreciatively glanced at my tits.

"He sure loved my tits, Autumn, but you should see how big his cock is. A nice thick 10 inches," I added as I stirred my drink.

Autumn, Katrina and Becki all had surprised looks when I mentioned how big Dean's cock was.

"10 INCHES! Erika, NO WAY!" Becki exclaimed as she took another sip of her drink.

I giggled at Becki's reaction. "Yep, 10 inches, Becki, and so thick too. He sure stretched my pussy out with his thick prick. I can't wait until I fuck him again." I exclaimed as I ran my tongue around my straw.

Autumn reached over, nudging Becki to pass the Vodka and Cranberry Juice over to her.

"Erika, that sounds hot, but I don't know about fucking a virgin. I like guys who know what they are doing in bed." Autumn commented as she poured some more vodka into her glass; the bottle was almost empty.

Becki nodded in agreement; Katrina just sat there, listening intently, not saying a word. I gave Autumn and Becki a seductive smile.

"Trust me; guys are so much better after you pop their cherry. You get to teach them what you like and how you like it. You can train them to fuck you the way you want. And virgins have such big loads of cum; you can't beat that." I exclaimed as I leaned back, giving my friends a big smile.

"Speaking of Virgins, I have something to tell you guys." Katrina announced. Autumn, Becki and I all turned to her, wondering what she was talking about.

Autumn spoke up first, "What do you mean, Katrina? Did you fuck a virgin too?" Katrina shook her head, giving us a sheepish smile.

"Well, I found some sex stories written by Paul and Dean on their computer. And they... they are about me." she said as she blushed.

"Wait, you mean your younger brothers are writing sex stories about you, Katrina? That's hot!" I exclaimed as I playfully slapped her arm.

She went on to describe some of the stories she found on their computer, which ranged from her sucking their pricks and them fucking her. She described how they would write stories about all them fucking her.

Autumn, Becki and I all exchanged glances; I could tell by the wicked grins on their faces that they were as turned on by this as I was.

"Katrina, that is hot! Have you fucked them yet?" Autumn asked as she fiddled with her bikini top. Katrina blushed as she looked at us.

"What!? No, I haven't fucked them yet. They are my brothers!" she said as she looked at us in surprise, "Besides, they only wrote stories; I mean, that doesn't mean they want to fuck me for real."

I leaned forward, giving her a wicked smile, "Oh come on, Katrina, we all know that our brothers are all horny bastards, dying to fuck any girl they can; especially us. I bet you anything they are all fantasizing about fucking their sexy sisters. I mean, look at the story you found; they certainly have been fantasizing about fucking you."

"You mean, you'd be OK with fucking your brother?" Katrina asked as she nervously chewed on her lip.

I wasn't sure if I should be telling her that I was already fucking my brother Dean. So I shrugged and just replied, "Why not? I mean, it is taboo, forbidden, dirty, and so fucking hot!" I gave her a wink, and she giggled, a slight blush on her cheeks.

"Well... I have a confession to make..." Autumn said as she looked at us; we all turned to her. Autumn looked around, ensuring the coast was clear before leaning in, whispering quietly, "I have fooled around with Ryan and Hunter..."

Becki gave Autumn a playful smack on her arm, "Autumn! You slut! Why didn't you tell us before?"

Autumn giggled as she looked at us; we all looked at her eagerly, wanting her to spill the beans. "Well, I'm not going to give you details about my taboo affair with my brothers now, will I?" Autumn smirked as she teased us.

I looked at my cousin in shock. Ryan and Hunter were my younger cousins, and I couldn't believe they were fooling around with Autumn. I looked at Becki, but apparently, she had her own secrets too because Becki giggled and spilled the beans and said that she's let her brother see her tits before and let him jerk off on her tits.

Autumn, Becki and Katrina all looked at me; I gave them a coy smile, "I'm not saying anything until I've gotten another drink in me..." I said as I stood up and returned to the house to mix up some more drinks.

I slid open the patio door and stepped inside the kitchen. Dad would be in his den, but my Mom, Asa, was in the kitchen with Karen, her best friend.

"Hello, Erika. Are you girls having a good time outside?" my mother, Asa, said as I got some ice out of the freezer.

She was wearing a white summer dress that really brought out her Asian beauty. My mother is Japanese, but she was brought up in America. She's the English teacher at our school, and her gullible and innocent personality often made people like Karen take advantage of her.

While her simple clothes often hid it, my mother, Asa, has a body to die for. Her tits are probably 36D and sit nicely on her 5'7 frame. She has an Asian elegance about her that makes men and women stare in awe. Her long black hair and smoky brown eyes add to her exotic appearance. She has a thin waist and a nice ass. With my Dad being American and her being Asian, they make a stunning-looking couple.

"Yeah, Mom, we're having a lot of fun out there." I replied with a smile, as Karen eyed me suspiciously. Karen was my mothers' best friend and was a total bitch; she and my Mom were part of the church group.

Her friend, Karen, looked at me, glaring and shaking her head, "I swear, Erika, your tits are practically falling out of that top. Why don't you cover yourself up, especially when guests are over."

I just smiled at Karen as I ignored her comment and bent under the counter to pick out another bottle; I wrapped it in a towel so that Karen wouldn't notice. Karen was a Prude and a religious Prick; I hated it when my mother invited her over. I didn't want to deal with her crap.

"Bye, Karen." I gave Karen a fake smile as I headed back towards the backyard. As I slid the patio door close behind me, I could hear Karen criticizing my Mom for having such a slut for a daughter.

I just rolled my eyes, Karen was a Prude, and she probably hadn't gotten fucked in years, I thought to myself as I headed back to my friends.

----------------------------------------

Behind my back, Karen was bitching about me to Mom.

"You need to control that daughter of yours, Asa. Erika is a Slut! I cannot believe you let her wear that bikini! Shame on you." Karen glared at me as she shook her head disapprovingly.

I could feel my face flush with embarrassment; I knew Karen was right. Erika was a bit of a wild girl and loved showing off her body. But I couldn't help it; Erika had inherited my good looks and loved showing off.

"I know Karen, I am trying to set boundaries with Erika. But I guess I've been too easy on her." I frowned as I took a sip of my tea.

Karen sniffed as she looked out the window, watching the four girls lying by the pool, "I don't know, Asa. All the girls in our neighborhood behave the same way. It's a shame." Karen tutted as she glanced back at me.

I bit my lip as I looked out the window; I had to admit Erika and her friends were very attractive. But they were still just teenagers; it was only natural for them to show off. I just wished Erika would be more conservative sometimes.

"I wish she had more Asian roots in her." I sighed as I looked out the window, "but I can't really blame her, can I? I'm Japanese, but I can't even speak it. I must first brush up on my heritage before teaching my daughter" I turned to Karen, who was giving me a sympathetic look.

"Maybe you should talk to Coach Carter." Karen suggested as she sipped on her tea,

"He coached abroad for a few years, and I hear he speaks fluent Japanese. Maybe he can teach you and Erika too." Karen added as she gave me a reassuring pat on the shoulder.

"Coach Carter? Hmmm, maybe you're right, Karen." I mused as I looked back out the window. Coach Carter was the basketball coach, extremely charismatic and smart. Maybe I should talk to him about giving me some private classes after school hours!

We continued chatting for another half-hour until it was time for our church meeting. I picked up my bag and headed out with Karen for our meeting.

---------------------------------------

Back to Erika

We continued talking about our brothers once I was back. Autumn, Becki and I all danced around what we were doing with our brothers. We admitted we were giving head, letting our brothers go down on us and giving tit-jobs, but anything more than that, we were shy about at first.

But, after a few more drinks, Autumn, Becki and I, all of us, admitted that we were fucking them, and it was so good. The fact that it was taboo made it that much hotter and dirtier, and we were kind of hooked on fucking our brothers.

This confused Katrina even more as she was the only one who had never fooled around with her brothers. She was even more worried now since she was planning her Vegas trip with her family next month and would be sharing the room with them, which would be even more awkward now.

She begged us to come along with us so we girls could get our own room, but Becki bowed out, saying her parents were taking them to Florida and Autumn and I weren't sure if our parents would allow it. Katrina was a bit bummed that none of us could go with her.

Autumn offered her some advice, "Listen, Katrina, you need to chill. Just enjoy your vacation; it will work out. I say take this opportunity to explore things with your brothers; you may love it." Autumn said, as Katrina and Becki were leaving.

Katrina gave Autumn a weak smile, "I hope you're right; thanks, Autumn." " she said as she gave us all hugs goodbye.

Once Autumn and Becki left, I turned to my cousin Autumn and gave her an evil grin, "So Autumn, care to dish the beans? Ryan and Hunter, huh?" I said as I gave her a wink.

Autumn just giggled at me as she sat back down, "Oh Eri, it's so good. I love what they can do with their tongues, and they fuck me so good. I love getting fucked by them."

I giggled at Autumn; I knew what she was talking about; I had fucked Dean a few times already and loved how good he could fuck me.

Autumn nodded excitedly, "Ryan is a quick learner; he sure knows how to use his tongue on my clit. And Hunter is getting the hang of it; he is so eager to please. I love being the teacher."

We walked back into the kitchen, wrapping sarongs around ourselves to grab some snacks. Mom had left a note that she would be out late with her church group. With Dean out with his friends, this left Autumn and me alone with Dad.

"I'll bet Katrina fools around with her brothers once she gets to Vegas. She is so hot, and they would be crazy not to fuck her." Autumn said as we chatted.

I giggled at her comments, "Oh, I know Katrina will. You should have seen the look on her face when we told her we fucked ours. I think she will fuck them in Vegas." I exclaimed as Autumn and I grabbed some chips and dip.

As we munched on chips, Autumn mentioned how much fun Vegas would be. I nodded as we discussed all the shopping we could do and the shows we would see. A thought popped into my head as I looked at Autumn, "Why don't we go to Vegas to surprise Katrina? We could get our own room and surprise her." I grinned at Autumn.

Autumn's eyes lit up briefly before she sighed, "Your parents might, but I doubt my Mom can afford it; I think Vegas is expensive.

I looked over towards the den, where I could hear my Dad watching the game, and then looked at my sexy cousin, Autumn.

Autumn was gorgeous. Her beautiful 34G tits and tanned skin made her look like a Latina goddess in her yellow bikini. I looked at Autumn's cleavage and licked my lips; I knew Dad would be drooling over it, too. "Come on Autumn, don't worry about money. I have an idea on how we can convince Dad to send us to Vegas" I whispered to Autumn as I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the den.

"You're not thinking of trying the 'Sugar Daddy' routine, are you, Eri?" Autumn looked shocked, "It works on our teachers, but he's your father!" Autumn exclaimed in a whisper.

"Not exactly...I was thinking more along the lines of a 'Sugar Uncle' routine." I giggled at Autumn before adding, "This could work, trust me; you know Dad is always drooling over you."

Autumn's eyes widened, "Erika, we can't...he's your father. He's my uncle!"

Despite having fucked her brother, I knew why Autumn was nervous around my Dad. She had always been the good girl in the family; at least, that's what the grown-ups thought. She was Dad's favorite niece, and she looked up to him. I also suspected that she had a secret crush on him and was usually very nervous, even at normal events.

I put my finger on her lips, "Shhhh... you just need to tease him. Remember how you got Coach Carter to let you off the hook for missing practice? Just be a tease; I know you are good at that." I smiled wickedly at Autumn.

Autumn rolled her eyes, "I had to let that pervert see my tits before he let me off the hook; I sure hope it won't have to go that far with Uncle Steve."

I reached out and cupped my cousin's tits with my hands; the crop top hardly covered the underside of her boobs, and the tiny bikini underneath was hardly doing a good job of containing her big soft melons; you could make out the outline of her areola through the thin fabric. I gave them a squeeze, "You weren't really hiding much anyway by the pool, Autumn!" I giggled at my cousin.

Autumn blushed and looked down at my hands, squeezing her tits. She bit her lip, looking over in the direction of the den nervously, "F-Fine! I'll do it." She gave me a dirty look, "But if he gets mad at us for teasing him, you are taking the blame." Autumn gave me a stern look.

"Don't worry, trust me; he will love it! Just follow my lead." I giggled as I let go of my cousin's tits and led her back to the den.

Dad was sitting on the couch watching a football game. He was dressed casually in shorts and a polo shirt. Dad looked up from the TV when he noticed Autumn and me enter the room, surprised to see us standing there. His eyes lingered on Autumn's big tits and her curvy hips before turning his attention to me.

"What are you girls up to? Shouldn't you be out by the pool?" Dad inquired, wondering why we were interrupting his football game.

I gave him a mischievous grin, "Everyone left, and we were bored alone, Daddy. Autumn and I thought we would hang out with you."

Autumn wasn't sure where I was going with this but followed my lead. She batted her eyelashes at Dad and gave him a sexy pouty look, "Can we watch the game with you, Uncle Steve? Please?" Autumn looked so cute; Dad couldn't resist.

"Sure girls, come and sit down. Sit next to your old man." Dad patted the couch cushion beside him, indicating Autumn and me to sit beside him. I nudged Autumn and giggled as we walked over to the couch. He eyed us suspiciously, unsure why his slutty daughter and his busty niece would want to spend time with him. He knew something was up.

Autumn and I sat down on either side of Dad; I cuddled up to his left while Autumn snuggled up against his right. We crossed our long tan legs, giving Dad a great view of our bare thighs. Dad had probably fucked me a dozen times since I caught him jacking off, but he was a bit uncomfortable with Autumn being there.

Dad sat awkwardly between the two of us for a bit, unsure what to do or what to say. He pretended to pay attention to the game; he shifted his eyes between the screen and Autumn and me. His eyes kept roaming up and down our bodies; he loved big tits, and I could tell he was drooling over Autumn's huge tits and curvy body.

"Uncle Steve, whose team is winning?" Autumn asked innocently as she ran my hand up and down Dad's thigh. I smiled and looked at the TV, pretending to be interested in the game.

Dad coughed, "Um...my team is winning, Autumn; we are up by fourteen. The game's a slam dunk." Dad shifted uncomfortably as he tried to ignore Autumn's hand running up and down his thigh.

"Then why don't we do something else, Uncle Steve? This is so boring." Autumn whined as she looked up at Dad with a pouty look. I stifled a giggle as Dad looked at my busty cousin.

Dad looked nervous, "Like what, Autumn?" Dad was confused; he continued to watch the TV screen, trying to ignore the hot 18-year-old bombshells beside him.

Autumn looked at me for help, and I gave her a reassuring wink." We just want to spend time with you, Dad." I ran my hand up Dad's chest, "Autumn hardly gets to spend much time with her favorite Uncle." I purred as I rubbed Dad's chest.

Dad looked nervous, "Well, it is sweet of you girls wanting to hang out with me." Dad looked at Autumn and me, cuddling up to him, "So...what would you girls like to do?"

I giggled and gave Dad a playful kiss on his cheek, "Autumn and I were hoping we could talk you into sending us to Las Vegas." Dad's eyes widened; he wasn't expecting that.

Autumn batted her eyes at Dad and gave him an adorable pouty look, "Katrina is going to Vegas for her birthday and Erika and I would love to surprise her." Autumn explained as she rubbed her hand up and down Dad's leg.

Dad chuckled as he looked at the two of us, "So that's what this is all about, huh? Trying to get Uncle Steve to buy you tickets to Vegas?" Dad shook his head, "That's pretty expensive, girls; I don't know...." Dad looked sternly at me; he knew he was being toyed with.

Autumn leaned close to Dad, ensuring he could get a good view of her big tits. I giggled as I saw Dad's eyes widen as he got a glimpse of my cousin's massive breasts, "Please, Uncle Steve...we promise to behave." Autumn pleaded as she pressed her big tits against Dad's arm.