Tamika Takes Control of Client Pt. 05

Story Info
New girl Alicia comes by as Matthew perfects his skills.
1.8k words
4.38
2.6k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two gorgeous black women were now using Matthew's face and tongue for their pleasure on a daily basis. He was now being fed and hydrated well and had started to return to good health. His improved treatment was a reward for his embracing of his new life purpose. He had become a human toilet bowl and a sex toy for his beautiful mistresses. He was unemployed and had just lost his apartment, unbeknownst to him. His owners were draining his bank account and running up his credit card.

As he slept on a piss stained mattress that was never washed, Tamika and her partner in crime Janelle were living the good life on his dime. They purchased designer bags and extravagant clothes, went out for nice meals daily, got massages and spa dates and spoiled their kids.

Matthew had a breakdown after Tamika showed him his credit card bills. He screamed at her, calling her an evil bitch and promising to ruin her life and have her ex take custody of her kid. This last threat sent Tamika over the edge. She knew Matthew's feet were particularly sensitive from previous bouts of abuse. She tied him up and administered 30 lashes to his soles with a belt until they were badly bruised and swollen. This enacted painful punishment on Matthew and also made it less likely he would try to escape when she removed the restraints. She had him try walking to test her theory and he was unable to stand on his feet, much less move around.

"You fucked up, you little punk. Wait and see what I have in store for you."

Alicia was one of Tamika's more difficult clients. She had been to jail and had multiple suicide attempts. She was receiving cognitive behavioural therapy from Tamika for borderline personality and antisocial personality disorders.

She was also a lesbian who hated men and would do anything to please Tamika. She was raised in a household that shamed her and was not free to express herself sexually. She weighed 280lbs and had struggled with her weight all her life, leading to persistent insecurity. She was three quarters black and had a light brown complexion but gorgeous full lips and a gigantic round ass.

Tamika told her she had a special gift for her and invited her over. Matthew was tied naked to a massage table which his credit card had purchased. T had also procured an electro shock device to zap Matthew, which she placed at the highest voltage ahead of the session in case she encountered resistance.

Tamika presented Alicia with her new sex toy cowering in fear. "Damn girl, you fucked this guy up. What happened to his feet?" Alicia inquired, pointing at the red and purple swollen mess poking out of his ankle restraints.

"He got smart with me and I think I got carried away. Definitely gonna need an ice pack after we're done. Also I didn't want him trying to run away. Two birds, one stone." The girls laughed maniacally.

"Check this out girl. Matthew, open your mouth!" Tamika spit into her captive's mouth.

"Keep it open and don't move. Alicia, you try." T's client spat into Matthew's mouth. The ladies took turns spitting a dozen or so loogies into Matthew's open mouth.

"Now swallow that shit." Matthew obeyed on command, devoid of any will to fight back.

"Wow, you got this white boy trained," remarked Alicia.

"Try these out." Tamika attached Matthew's ball stretchers and encouraged Alicia to play with them. The new torturer gleefully, tugged on Matthew's testicles, seeing how far she could pull them, how many different positions she could twist them and making Matthew beg her to stop to no avail. She found his anguished screams amusing.

"Take your chothes off, girl," Tamika suggested.

"Excuse me, you expect me to fuck this sorry mess of a man," Alicia scoffed.

"Nah, of course not. He eats a mean pussy though, trust me," T replied.

"But you know I have that problem we talked about," Alicia whispered nervously. She had shared before that she had a nasty vaginal odour and would sweat excessively. This had turned off several partners and no one had ever gone down on her as a result. This caused her immense embarrassment.

"Please don't worry, I got you," Tamika reassured. Alicia offered to shower first at she had just spent an hour on the treadmill as part of her new fitness routine and had rushed over. Tamika talked her out of it, saying she wanted to humiliate Matthew as much as possible.

Both girls began to disrobe. Tamika's panties were soaking as she stood in her underwear. She was a sadist at heart and got off on both the control of her subjects and the suffering she inflicted. Alicia stood in awe of her gorgeous figure. Tamika teasingly removed her bra, staring Alicia in the eye the whole time. She invited her speechless client to feel her breasts. Alicia had admitted under hypnosis to being in love with Tamika. This was another control play for the puppet master.

Alicia brushed her finger tips across T's nipples which grew hard. She lowered her face and moved her tongue ring across one of her therapist's nipples. T moaned and decided to roll with it. She peeled off her thong and moved Alicia's right hand to her clit. Alicia almost melted feeling her crush's wet pussy and slid a finger inside. Tamika moaned.

"Check this out." Tamika sat on Matthew's face and consumed him in her wetness. She guided Alicia to continue sucking on her breasts as Matthew's tongue frantically went to work on her vagina. Tamika picked up the pace and grinded on Matthew's face as his tongue alternately invaded both holes.

"Now you finish undressing," T whispered to Alicia who was in still in her bra and jeans. She removed her bra to unleash her saggy, oversized breasts. As she slid off her jeans and panties in one fell swoop, the stench was overwhelming.

Tamika almost choked from the odour as Alicia's bottoms dropped to the floor. She maintained her composure so not as to embarrass her guest. "No, I can't," Matthew pleaded desperately, his face buried in Tamika's ass crack. She grabbed the electro shock device and zapped Matthew's mangled balls repeatedly.

Before he could scream, Alicia pulled the ball stretchers with all her might. Matthew lost consciousness from the excruciating sensation of his testicles being stretched to the point he thought she'd rip them off.

He woke up in immense pain being mercilessly beat on his feet, balls, penis, stomach and chest as Alicia was letting loose on him with the belt. "You think I smell bad, don't you?" She cried.

"Look how you made my friend feel!" Tamika exclaimed giving him multiple more shocks to his testicles and feet as his beating continued.

"Smother this piece of shit," Tamika commanded.

Alicia dropped her full weight onto Matthew's face, his nose entering her vaginal cavity. As bad as the pain was the stench was even worse. He stuck his tongue inside her and began licking rapidly hoping to bring her to a quick orgasm and get it over with. The smell of sweat and urine filled his nose as he tongued her deep. "Wow, this is amazing," Alicia gleefully remarked.

She grinded her pussy back and forth on his face until she was erupting into his mouth and nose within minutes. This was harder than Tamika or Janelle had ever orgasmed and Matthew felt like he was drowning.

"Make him do your booty too." T directed her. Alicia spread her butt cheeks and smothered Matthew with her crack. This odour was even worse than her pussy and when Matthew's tongue touched her sweaty asshole, the taste made him sick to his stomach.

Alicia was in awe of the sensation of a tongue in a hole that had never been touched sensually before today. She ordered him to push it deeper and gave his balls another tug. She sat on his face for what seemed like eternity, orgasming repeatedly as Matthew's tongue anally fucked her.

Tamika was playing with herself and without warning, Alicia pushed her onto the mattress with force. Alicia spread her therapist's legs and dug in, flicking Tamika's clit with her tongue ring. This violated T's boundaries but she couldn't bring herself to stop it. Alicia was eating her pussy like it was her last meal, moaning and salivating as she engulfed her face in Tamika's wetness.

Tamika again sat her booty on Matthew's drenched face. Alicia continued to slurp her clit and tongue fuck her while calling her a goddess. Tamika now had two of her client's tongues deep in both holes. She orgasmed harder than anything had ever made her cum. Alicia slurped up her pussy juice as it dripped from her tongue ring.

Tamika regained her composure and yelled at Alicia. "That was not cool. You wanna push my boundaries? You're gonna ride this white dick."

"But he's disgusting," Alicia protested. Tamika grabbed her by the hair and made her squat reverse doggystyle on Matthew's aching but fully erect penis. The feeling of being impaled by his white dick as Tamika forced her down on it made her feel disgusted. She could feel the captive boy's cock breaking through her hymen, taking her virginity. She had never wanted to let any man enter her.

"Bounce on his cock now," Tamika thundered, whipping Alicia's breasts with the belt. She cried as she rode his cock on command, her massive ass bouncing rapidly on his stomach. Matthew's hands were freed and he was ordered to grab her ass and pump her. Matthew grabbed her ass cheeks and pumped as hard as he could, her booty smacking loudly on him each time their bodies made impact. Tamika whipped Alicia brutally on her breasts and stomach every time she let up her pace, leaving bright red marks at each point of contact.

Despite Matthew being in excruciating pain from the torture, Alicia's tight pussy gripping his cock was the most pleasure he had felt since his captivity began. The odour was irrelevant to him now as he savoured the feeling of her wet pussy milking his cock, pushing deeper with each thrust.

Matthew let out a loud moan and deposited a massive serving of cum deep inside Alicia's pussy. Tamika held her there as she struggled to get off and tried to resist as each spurt of semen filled her inside. She shrieked as she got up and started zapping Matthew with shocks to his dick and balls. His pleasure was replaced by pain as he used his now free hands to shield his genitals and she zapped him throughout his body.

"Okay, thats enough, Alicia. You gotta go." Tamika stared Alicia down as she got dressed.

"I don't think I can see you anymore. Lose my number bitch."

"But T, you said..." Alicia began to beg.

"Go!" Tamika thundered, smacking Alicia in the face. "I never wanna see you again, you gross bitch!" Alicia ran out of the house crying, feeling like her world had collapsed around her.

With Alicia gone, Tamika thanked Matthew for being useful. "You're lucky I let you have some fun today. Don't expect it to become a habit."