Tamika Takes Control of Client Pt. 07

Story Info
T and Janelle have threesome with new guy.
2.1k words
4.5
1.4k
1

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tamika and Janelle were living it up on their second night in the city. They had been able to put two nights on Matthew's credit card and had spent the previous night getting wasted. Tamika had intended to ask Janelle to get her brother to let Matthew out of the freezer as it had been several hours. She had forgotten to do this after several drinks and had spent the following morning arguing with her mom on the phone over leaving her stuck with child care duties. Around noon, she reminded Janelle to have her brother do a check to as the freezer could not open from inside. She got no response.

Not wanting to distract herself from her much needed get away, the two hit the bar early. Janelle was a flirt and had guys buying them shots and champagne in no time. They made small talk with a few guys as Tamika was in search of a new target. She wanted to find somebody that they could manipulate easily. The first few guys to entertain them all came across as highly established and self assured.

Tamika spotted a guy sitting alone by himself at the bar. He was a cute white guy, about 170 lbs with light brown hair. He had a fit build and she liked his jawline. He seemed out of place. His body language indicated he was a bit of a loner and perhaps not too comfortable with his status. He had been nursing the same scotch for two hours and barely made a dent. Probably a lightweight when it came to drinking.

Tamika approached the young man and introduced herself. She noticed the designer suit and expensive watch he wore immediately. This was definitely a guy with money. He was very quiet at first and seemed nervous. She asked him to buy a round of shots for the three of them and he obliged. After 3 rounds of tequila, he began to open up. He finally downed his scotch and the rapid succession of drinks left him tipsy and more animated.

She learned that his name was Conner and he was in the tech sector. This was Tamika's opening to really reel him in. She mentioned that she also worked in the field and discussed her knowledge of his company as well as projects she had been involved in.

Conner had worked in the field for a couple of years as his father was highly placed at a leading company in the sector and had helped him gain contacts fast. He was clearly highly intelligent and talked about some of his projects. He said he had celebrated his birthday the past week and was 23 years old.

"Oh my god, you're the same age as me!" Janelle gushed pinching his arm. She engaged in playful banter with him and he increasingly let his guard down. Both Tamika and Janelle wore beautiful dresses, had gotten their hair and nails done that afternoon and looked ravishing in their makeup. Conner was awestruck that two women who looked like models were so interested in him.

After a couple more drinks, he offered to take the ladies out for dinner. They happily accepted the offer. He took the duo for steak and lobster and ordered them the finest champagne. As the three got progressively more drunk, the conversation turned to sex and dating. Conner let it slip that his girlfriend had left him for another guy a month ago. They had dated for 5 years and she was the love of his life. He had only ever had sex with her.

Janelle and Tamika gave each other a smile. Janelle asked Conner if he liked black girls.

"I don't know many to be honest, but I always found them pretty and you girls are two of the hottest women I've ever met" he replied.

"Let's take this conversation to your room," Tamika suggested. The three of them walked back to the hotel.

After arriving in Conner's room, Tamika directed him to lay down on the bed, still fully clothed. Tamika walked over to Janelle and lifted her dress over her head. The 23 year old temptress sported a blue bra and thong and still wore her high heels. She teasingly removed her bra and showed off her plump B cup breasts. She turned around with her ass facing Conner and slid her thong down to her ankles. She dropped her body low and twerked for the flustered white boy as she had done hundreds of times at the strip club. Tamika smacked Janelle's booty as it bounced.

"Oh wow," he muttered.

Janelle kicked her heels and thong to the side, now completely naked. Tamika pulled off her own orange colored dress now. She walked over to Conner in her maroon bra and panties and pulled his pants off with force. She told him to unbutton to take off his suit and shirt. Conner now lay there in his boxers.

Tamika got on top of him and rubbed herself on his erection asking him to unclasp her bra. After fumbling for a few seconds, he pulled off the bra and marveled at her gorgeous breasts. Tamika took Conner's head and cradled him in her arms as he wrapped his mouth around her tits one at a time, sucking like he was trying to extract milk. T's nipples were hard and she was extremely wet. She knew this guy was submissive.

Tamika peeled down her wet thong after several minutes of her tits being sucked. "I'm gonna sit on your face and if you can make me cum, my friend here will suck your dick. If not, you get nothing. Deal?" she proposed.

Conner nodded in agreement. He glanced over at Janelle who was still twerking. She spread her butt cheeks so Conner could get a good glimpse of her asshole and pussy. Tamika mounted Conner's face and slowly lowered her vagina onto him. He grew harder as the scent permeated his nostrils and his face became engulfed in her wet lips.

"I know you white boys like this shit," Tamika teased him. She grinded her vagina into Conner's face as he extended his tongue into her tasty hole. She directed him to alternate between tongue fucking her and sucking on her clit. As he licked and sucked her womanhood, his penis had extended to its full eight inches. She noted it looked thick and juicy and thought she might taste it if things progressed well. His cockhead was swollen with anticipation.

Janelle walked over and rubbed his head against her wet slit to tease him. He picked up the pace of slurping and tongue fucking, causing Tamika's eyes to roll back. His face was soaked in her juices as his tongue massaged her inner walls. Janelle spat on his cock to lubricate it and ever so gently teased the head and balls.

"Fuck it, just suck his dick, this is so good," T screamed.

Janelle climbed between Conner's legs and jammed his cock into her throat without further delay. He was now fingering Tamika furiously and sloppily sucking her clit as he felt his cock head hit the back of Janelle's throat. Her tongue licked his balls as she held his eight inches in the back of her throat. Tamika let a huge gush of fluid spray all over Conner's face and tongue as she had a mind blowing orgasm.

Tamika manouvered so Conner's face was now in between her butt cheeks. She directed him to tongue her asshole as he had done to her pussy. She felt him gasping for breath in between her booty as he licked her anus. T grabbed Janelle's head and began using it like a pocket pussy to pleasure this white dick.

Janelle was drooling pints of saliva on Conner's cock and balls as Tamika used her full force to pump Janelle's face up and down on his penis as she applied full suction. Conner was eating out the inside of Tamika's asshole as he savored the feeling of a petite black girl's face being used as a sex toy on him. After several minutes of skullfucking he blew the biggest load of his life in Janelle's throat. T pumped her head violently as semen flew everywhere. She kept going until he was completely drained.

The trio took an intermission. Tamika brought over some whiskey from the mini bar and had the spent young tech entrepreneur open his mouth. She poured shot after shot in his mouth until he choked on the liquor. He was now past the point of being drunk but still coherent. Janelle came running in the room and tapped T on the shoulder.

It was a text from her brother who had been sent to check on Matthew. The text read "had 2 clean out ur freezer. Tha meat had gone bad so I threw it all out for ya... u owe me." Both ladies understood what Janelle's brother had meant.

"I mean, I feel bad it ended like that but he was playing with fire," Tamika replied. "Not like anybody is gonna miss the fool."

T turned her attention back to Conner. She practiced the same hypnosis style she had successfully used on Matthew on her new prey. She was becoming an expert at this by now. She looked in his eye as she spoke. She read his facial expressions and body language as he fell deep into a trance.

She then began asking him a series of insignificant questions to test him. His name, his age, his job title his salary. She asked about his ex-girlfriend and why they broke up. He answered everything the same as he had at the bar. He was more honest than Matthew, she thought.

"What's your credit card number? What's your debit code?" she asked him with obvious intentions. He responded in an entranced state.

"Good, now we can have some more fun," she whispered to Janelle. Tamika proceeded to arouse her subject, asking him about his fantasies, best sexual experiences with his girlfriend in detail, his favorite porn. Conner had grown fully erect by now. His cock was at a larger girth than the prior to hypnosis. T brought her subject out of his trance.

"Did you have a good nap babe?" she inquired feigning innocence.

"Oh shit, sorry. You guys wanna keep doing stuff?" he asked clearly horny as hell.

"My turn to sample this," Tamika responded before grabbing his cock and sucking hard on the head. His body jerked from the pleasure. T spat on the head of his dick and jerked him with full force. Janelle engulfed his ball sack and slurped on his testicles trying to make him even harder.

Conner could not believe the image he was witnessing. A 33 year old intellectual and stunning black goddess stroking his base with her manicured hands and applying suction to his penile glans and licking his urethra while a 23 year old fun sized bombshell devoured his nuts. The two switched five minutes in with Janelle deep throating and T using her tongue and teeth to tease his balls.

Just as he was close, T pinched the head and glared at him. "We're not even close to finished!" she declared.

After his near orgasm had subsided, T rubbed his shoulders to relax him. She then got on top and slowly eased his massive erection into her bare pussy. He moaned in ecstacy as her vagina engulfed his member.

"Tell me when you're close, my girl has a treat for you," Tamika directed.

She started riding his dick at a slower pace and then gradually sped it up. Within a couple of minutes, she was bouncing up and down on his cock. She lowered herself to Conner and began tongue kissing him as he pounded her harder. He grabbed both ass cheeks, spanked and clasped them as he rapidly fucked her. Her ass and his balls bounced in harmony as she slammed her pussy into him. Less than 5 minutes later she was creaming all over his cock and balls. She ordered him not to cum inside her and he somehow held back.

After Tamika lifted herself off Conner, Janelle used her friend's fluids to lubricate her asshole. She got into reverse cowgirl position and slid down on Conner as he entered her anally. Her asshole allowed him easy access due to her experience. Janelle twerked on the white dick that was buried in her bowels. It took less than two minutes of bareback anal for Conner to shoot his semen into her colon. Janelle lifted herself off Conner after he was drained.

Tamika asked her if she still had the ketamine they used on Matthew.

"Girl, I always come prepared," she replied.

Janelle prepared a ketamine shot for Conner and injected his arm. He fell deep into a K hole. The ladies rummaged through his wallet, taking his cash and cards and left the hotel room back to theirs as Conner lay near comatose and tripping on the bed.

"Another successful mission," Janelle laughed.