Taming a Brat Ch. 09

Story Info
Olivia speaks to the police; Owen is falling in deep.
4.2k words
4.71
3.8k
6

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/08/2023
Created 05/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shadysweet
shadysweet
229 Followers

Olivia

I followed Owen out the front door of his big beautiful home and hopped in his luxurious car. I felt a slight stab of envy at his success. I wanted that life for myself so badly. I didn't want to be a victim anymore. I ground my teeth and vowed to myself at that moment that I would get my shit together and achieve my own form of success.

"What is it, baby?"

I shook my head and smiled at him, he beamed back at me. There would be a time and place to have a discussion about me possibly going back to college and such.

It was a beautiful day and I wanted to spend some time outside. I rolled down my window as we reached the freeway and played airplane with my hand. The pressure of the wind pushed into my palm and I sliced and glided with my fingers. What it would feel like to be a bird.

We pulled into the long driveway of West House after a few minutes and I jumped out excitedly, happy to be somewhere I called home. But where was my real home? That was part of my vow to myself, that I would settle down somewhere I could permanently call home. I dashed up the rest of the drive and threw myself into Kat's waiting arms. My back screamed at me, resisting the effort of my hug. I ignored it.

She laughed, saying, "You weigh a ton, get off." I didn't weigh that much and I was so happy to see her, I could hardly contain myself. I had gone months seeing Kat every day, so it felt like it had been forever since I'd seen her last. I didn't leave on good terms either.

"I'm sorry, Kat," I whispered into her hair that smelled of strawberries.

I climbed off her and straightened out the long shirt Owen had let me borrow. She lifted a brow and looked at Owen, her brow arching even higher on her forehead.

"Are you smiling, Owen? What has this little vixen done to you, huh?"

"And you're complaining still?" Owen said, chuckling.

"No, no. I won't question it, I'm just amused is all."

"We didn't do anything, by the way. I found her at a bar a half hour away and ended up taking her to the hospital, hence the stitches in her cheek. Brought her back to my place and we had that discussion we've been so desperately needing to have. It brought some... things to light." He swept the back of his hand across his mouth and looked anywhere but at Kat. She was pursing her lips, stifling a laugh.

"I see," she finally said. "So, what things did that discussion you so desperately needed to have bring to light exactly?"

I perked up and raised my hand, as if in class. They both looked at me exasperatedly and I figured the spotlight was on me. "So, we're going to do a sort of trial run, where I stay with Owen for a few weeks or months, or whatever we decide on. At the end of it, we reevaluate and go from there, basically. That's all of it in a nutshell." I didn't want to mention the bit about him telling me about his past, so I left that out.

"Well, thanks for keeping it short, but that's it?" Kat's eyebrow was raised again.

"Yes," Owen cut in and we both went silent.

That wasn't all of it, but he clearly wasn't ready to admit his feelings just yet. There were so many crinkles that still needed to be smoothed out, so to speak.

Kat looked at us both warily, then shrugged and turned, taking my hand in hers.

"Camilla is waiting inside for you," she let me know.

"Oh!" I exclaimed and ripped my hand from hers to run inside. I heard Kat and Owen both chuckle behind me.

I burst through the front doors and jumped up and down with excitement, Camilla mirroring my movements.

"Girl, where were you? What happened? Oh my gosh, your face! Tell me what happened now!"

I led her to my room, chatting on the way, telling her the entire story of what had ensued last night. She was silent, taking in my every word with wide eyes. I got to the part where Owen and I got physical and she gasped, covering her mouth with her hand. I motioned for her to hurry into my room and I looked down the hallway to make sure no one was outside my room listening.

"He ate my pussy like no one ever has, Camilla! Not to mention he spit in my mouth and I sucked his cock a little too," I admitted.

"No way!" she looked incredulous and I laughed. I was so glad I had someone I could call a friend. I had never really had that before. It was a good feeling. Everything seemed to be going so right at the moment. It was starting to scare me and I knew that could be a bad thing. I didn't want to ruin all the good things going for me. "So, are you guys like a thing now?"

"No, no, no. We're just taking it slow right now and discussing our dynamic rules."

"Ugh, rules? Why?"

"It's just a part of the lifestyle. Kink can go too far so fast. There has to be rules."

I finished packing a suitcase and turned to see Camilla looking down at her hands, sitting on my bed.

"What's the matter, girl?"

"Well, you're leaving aren't you?" she looked at my suitcase and frowned.

"Just for a few weeks or so, and I'll come back to visit whenever you want. You can come visit at Owen's as well."

She looked up with a hopeful glint in her eyes and a smile playing at her full lips. "Really?" She

smiled, flashing her pretty teeth.

"Of course, I'll text you later and we'll schedule something for this week. I've got to talk to the police tonight, I'm nervous as hell."

"What are you going to tell them?" she cocked her head and her kinky curls bounced this way and that.

"The truth, all of it," I told her.

I met Owen downstairs and he took my suitcase for me.

"I'll let you say your goodbyes and meet you in the car." He winked at me and I blushed.

"Look at you making Olivia blush!" Camilla teased.

Owen chuckled and walked through the front lobby, dissapearing. I turned and gave Camilla a big hug. I turned and Kat was waiting with arms wide open. I gave her another huge hug and kissed her on the cheek. Leanne tapped me on the shoulder and I spun to give her a hug as well. I wasn't as close with her, as I hadn't worked with her and talked with her enough. I was closer with Kat and Camilla, but I liked her all the same.

I met Owen in the car and looked off at the landscape covered in trees passing outside the window. Owen looked at me and I knew he wanted to ask what was wrong, but I appreciated that he didn't. I hated goodbyes, even though I knew I'd see them at work and I'd visit lots. I just hated the whole thing either way.

We pulled into his driveway eventually and Owen told me to sit tight. He walked around the car and opened my side for me, holding out his hand.

"Aw, what a gentleman."

"I try." He winked at me again and I melted inside. I would never get used to how hot he was to me. He wasn't super handsome, but he had a ruggedness to him that I adored. His beard had grown out since I'd met him and I liked the way it tickled in between my legs. He had dark hair and dark eyes that pierced into mine as if they were icey blue. His nose wasn't perfectly straight and it was a bit too large and his teeth weren't absolutely perfect, just a couple at the bottom a bit crooked, but somehow it added to his charm.

I followed him into the house and plopped down on the couch. Owen went into the kitchen for a few minutes while I switched on the TV. It was still on Owen's porn playlist and I quickly clicked out of it, not wanting him to see. But it spurred a thought and I couldn't get rid of it. When Owen reappeared into the living room, I had to ask.

"Why do you watch the kind of porn you watch?"

"That's an odd question," he mused.

"Well, it's about love and romance and all that. The beginning of most of them is rough play, which I get. But the romance part? I'm confused."

"What is there to be confused about?" he asked.

I didn't know how to word what I wanted to say. "It's just that you're...well, you know...not the love type I thought."

"What makes you think that? My demeanor?"

"Well, sure. That and you've never been married or anything. I mean there's Rachel, but even then you didn't marry her. Do you secretly wish to be married?"

"I wouldn't say it's a secret, Olivia." he sighed. I definitely was touching on a sore spot. "I want love and marriage just like anyone else does, I've just never found it. Rachel was worth being loved, but she wasn't the marrying type. I thought I'd be with her for life, so I gave up all that years ago. Do I still dream about it? Of course I do. What about you?"

I was taken aback, I didn't think he'd hit me back with the same question. "I, um - I'm not sure. I've dreamt about a white wedding since I was a little girl and would make little rings and imagine I'd been proposed to," I blurted and turned red.

He chuckled, "That's sweet." He looked down, a flash of sadness he didn't want me to see masked his features.

"You're worried you won't be able to provide that for me, aren't you?" I asked sadly.

"Are you a mind reader?" His head whipped up and he tried to force a smile, but I knew he was angry.

"I just know you, even though we haven't necessarily known each other for very long. I can read you sometimes like a book. I just pay attention."

"That's endearing, to say the least. We can talk about this more later, but we have an appointment at the police station, remember?"

"Yeah," I sighed, dropping my head into my palms. "Do we have to?" I mumbled.

"No, but I think it would be good and I think you'll feel relieved after. Plus, if you do I promised that scene at the club."

I remembered that and I popped my head up, suddenly excited. "I'll go jump in the shower? Care to join me?" I smirked, getting up and taking off his shirt slowly, swinging my hips as I walked to the stairs.

Owen

I watched her walk away from me, one of my favorite things to watch these days. She swung her hips seductively and I felt almost hypnotised by their rhythm. I followed after her like a dog in heat, taking off my shirt as well and balling it into my fist, wanting to shove it in my mouth and scream. I needed relief so badly and earlier had only made it worse.

She walked into my bedroom, using my shower. I didn't care, I followed and stepped in with her, sliding my pants off and kicking them aside. She turned the water on and jumped when she turned and I was standing there in front of her naked body. I licked my lips as I scanned her from head to toe, her full but smallish breasts perky and nipples hard. She may not have been well endowed in that department, but her ass was so juicy and fat for how small she was. Her smooth creamy skin was so enticing, I wanted to take a bite out of her.

I ran my hands down from her shoulder, over her soft belly and to her hips. I had a bruising grip on them, as I pulled her into me. My hard cock rubbed against her belly and she moaned.

"I haven't even touched you yet," I mocked.

"Please," she whimpered.

She would be the death of me. There was a bench along the large shower wall and I pushed her against it, making her sit when it hit the back of her knees. She landed with a wet plop and I smiled. She bit her lip and I bent, taking her face in my hand. I bit at that lip and sucked it into my mouth. Then I kissed her deeply, both of us flicking our tongues exploratorily together.

"I want you so bad," I growled in the shell of her ear.

"Then take me," she begged. Her hands roaming over my abs and hips. I was toned, not ripped but she seemed to love my body either way. She touched me almost posessively and I swallowed hard. I didn't know how long I'd be able to resist her attempts.

"Open your legs," I demanded. I needed release and I didn't care about her release at that moment. She had teased me for far too long and I'd take what I wanted, no matter how unsatisfied it left her. She deserved it for being such a teasing brat.

She did as she was told and spread her legs as far as she could this time without having to be asked. That small sign of obedience almost drove me over the edge. I wanted to plunge into her deep and hard and never let her go.

I walked up between her legs and spit on her pussy from above her. Her mouth popped open and she moaned again without being touched.

"Play with that little pussy while I make myself cum watching you."

She again did as she was told and started making small circles around her clit, while her other hand plunged two fingers into her soaking wet pussy. I pumped my fist over my rock hard cock over and over, watching her play with herself intently. I waited until she was just about to cum, and I blew my load all over her belly and pussy for the second time that day. And although my balls were empty, I was still unsatisfied. The only thing that would satisfy me was her pussy, but I could't go there yet. Could I?

I held out a hand and pulled her up and into an embrace under the hot water. I watched as it cascaded over her back and fat little bum, which made my cock hard again against her belly. She pushed away and looked up at me with large innocent eyes.

"Just fuck me. Why won't you?" She looked as if she were about to cry. "I need release too, daddy."

I ground my teeth together and shushed her, pulling her back into a tight embrace. "In due time, baby. If you're a good girl for the rest of the day, I will reward you tonight. Ok?"

She nodded her head against my chest and I smiled. She must have been close to subspace somehow, as she was subdued and had a faraway look in her eyes.

I washed her and she washed me, then we got out and got dressed in separate rooms. I had brought her suitcase to her room, which she loved. I told her she couldl decorate it however she wanted and promised to take her to a home goods store sometime during the week.

She had done her hair and makeup and wore a classy black v-neck with light blue jeans and converse. Her hair was straightened out and slicked back into a high ponytail. I loved the length of her pretty blonde hair; it almost touched her ass.

I wore a dress shirt with slacks and black dress shoes, as I really didn't own very many casual clothes. I was so busy working all of the time, I had no need for them. On days off I usually wore my one pair of sweats I owned and an undershirt, usually black.

"You look beautiful, baby."

"So do you," she smiled sweetly. She must really need release.

We both got into the car and drove downtown to the police station, where I lead her in by hooking my arm in hers. We were met at the desk and led back into an interrogation room. We waited there for a bit until two officers walked in, one of them a female, which immediately made Olivia relax. Her shoulders went down a bit and she wasn't holding her breath anymore. I wanted to comfort her so badly. I slid a hand down to the small of her back and made small circles with my thumb, she relaxed some more and I felt a bit better.

It took about an hour, they asked every and any question imaginable and Olivia answered obediently. She told them everything, the whole story with Thomas and everything he'd done. I seethed while hearing it and it was like hearing it for the first time. It was the first time I had heard all of the little details. I knew the gist of her story, but after hearing it in it's entirety, I was fuming.

Afterwards, we were both quiet in the car and I decided to go get us some ice cream. She got cotton candy in a cone like a little girl and I got a bowl of rocky road. We chatted about the talk with the police.

"Are you okay, baby?" I asked her.

"I just want justice, Owen. I want that fucker to pay for what he did. And I'll bet you I wasn't the only one. There has to be more girls out there. Maybe by coming forward like this, it will inspire them to as well. Not saying I'm some inspiring victim -- but maybe I am..." she trailed off.

"You are," I said matter-of-factly. "You did something they didn't have the courage to do and that in itself is inspiring, Olivia."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. But can we go home and have sex now?" She looked up at me with her 'pretty-please' eyes and I almost caved.

"We can go home and you can cum, you have my permission for that. But no sex, yet." I said, hating my own words.

"So when, Owen?"

"In due time, like I said. I was raised Christian, you know."

"You mentioned church, but you're still Christian?" she asked, cocking her head, genuinely curious.

"Not so much anymore, more so spiritual than religious. But, I still follow certain rules. I wanted to marry Rachel at one point and that was part of the reason we didn't have sex for so long. I slipped up and caved eventually after she offered herself to me. I shouldn't have though. Anyone I care about deeply...has to to wait for that part of me. It's my test to see if they really care about me as much as I do."

"Owen, are you saying you won't fuck me until we get married?" She must have realized what she said, because she started talking gibberish. "I, um, didn't know, or mean, or what? I'm sorry." She gave up.

I laughed.

Olivia

I was in shock, my heart thundering in my chest, hurting it was beating so hard. I had just said something so stupid and Owen was laughing? I was mortified.

"We have a long way ahead of us, Olivia. We can talk about marriage in the future, for now we're still getting to know eachother," he stated.

So he wasn't ruling out marriage. He said we'll talk about it in the future. My heart hammered even harder against my ribcage and I started to sweat.

"You would...you would think about marrying me?" My mouth hung open in shock.

"Baby, why do you think so little of yourself? You're worth marrying, sweetie. I'm just saying we can talk about this more in the future. Ok?"

"Ok." I was secretly elated.

We got into his car and drove back to his place for the second time that day and I hopped out, racing him to the front door. I beat him and he swooped me up into his arms wheen he caught me, entering his house with me in his arms. It was so symbolic and parallel to our conversation only minutes before, I beamed at him.

It was dark and he dumped me on the couch, switching on a light with his free hand.

"What are you so happy about?" He stared down at me as I lay back against the huge couch cushion.

"Just you, I don't know what else to say," I admitted, turning red.

"What about me, hmm?" His voice got husky and I grew wet between my legs and dirty thoughts raced through my mind.

"Everything about you. Can I get my reward for being a good girl now?" I looked up at him, hopeful.

"Were you a good girl?" He cocked his head and winked at me.

"Yes! I was such a good girl! I told the cops everything," I pouted.

"Yes you did, and I'm so proud of you, Olivia. Open your legs."

My heartrate shot up and I did as I was told. He bent and shimmied my jeans off my smooth legs. He got to his knees and worshipped my pussy. He took his time, kissing and licking and nipping in all the right places up my legs and thighs. I shivered and he looked up with a glint in his eyes. He kissed my pussy, licking gently, playing with my folds and spreading them apart for better access. He thrusted his tongue into my pussy and I gasped, throwing my head back. He tongue fucked me until I squirted just a bit in his mouth and he gladly swallowed all of it, lapping up any remaining juices with his tongue. He seemed to savor the taste, continuing to lick and suck at my clit. Just as I was about to cum, he stopped, kissing my thighs again.

"Please, Owen! Please!" I drew out the words like I was helpless, which I was.

He started to suck at my clit again and my orgasm rolled through my womb, starting to blossom like a red rose. I was about to explode in ectasy, when he stopped again, nipping at the inside of my thigh hard enough to make my orgasm halt in its tracks. I whined and he started again, bringing me to the edge and stopping yet again. He was driving me mad with need and lust. I was throwing my head around, crying out and begging for release. He started up his ministrations once again and brought me to the edge, and before he could edge me anymore, my orgasm rolled over the edge of the cliff and burst throughout my body, sending shockwaves through me as I shook with them.

shadysweet
shadysweet
229 Followers
12