Taming a Brat Ch. 10

Story Info
Owen and Olivia face their first challenge.
4k words
4.84
4.4k
5

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/08/2023
Created 05/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shadysweet
shadysweet
229 Followers

Taming a Brat Ch. 10

Owen

Something woke me out of deep sleep and I turned to grab Olivia to bring her close to me, but the bed was empty. I furrowed my brows. I opened my eyes fully and looked around the dark room, trying to find the source of the sound that woke me. It sounded strange.

I rolled out of bed, feet landing firmly on the warm carpet. I almost stepped on her it was so dark. I looked down and there was Olivia, curled into a ball and sobbing into her hands.

"Baby, baby, what's wrong?"

I scooped her into my arms and she struggled against them, pushing away. I held tight and didn't let her get away from me, as much as she tried.

"Olivia, baby, what is it, honey?" I soothed, stroking her hair.

"You're a liar!" she screamed.

"What are you talking about, Olivia? Please?" I begged her.

She looked up at me then, looking disheveled and a mess. Her hair was tangled and her face was swollen and red from crying. My dick hardened despite it all and I cursed myself. I liked seeing her cry. That disturbed me and made my cock only harder. What was wrong with me?

She shoved my phone into my hand and tried again to crawl out of my lap. I held on tight while scrolling through messages, assuming it had to be a message that made her this way. But from who? I opened the message from Leanne and blanched. Then I opened the one from Jody and I almost passed out.

I pushed Olivia off my lap and headed to the bathroom to take a scalding hot shower. I was in shock and couldn't wrap my head around this. Why now? Why at all? I stripped and robotically turned on the shower and sat on the bench, angling the shower head to hit me from there.

The shower doors slid open and in came Olivia, crawling onto my lap and trying to soothe me. She had stopped crying and took on my role and I let her. I didn't know what else to do or say or even think.

"I'm so sorry, Olivia. I have no idea where this is coming from. I'm not a liar," I whispered into her hair.

"I know, I'm sorry I acted that way. It just really scared me," she admitted.

"It's scaring me too," I chuckled. I had to laugh, this was so insane.

We eventually stood and washed each other silently, getting out and dressing in our pajamas. We jumped back into bed and she lay on my chest as I rubbed her back. I think we both wanted to ignore the whole thing and just get some sleep. We would deal with it in the morning.

When morning came, Olivia was gone again and I jumped up searching for her immediately. I trailed downstairs and found her making coffee, already dressed and ready for the day.

"Let's head to the club after coffee?" I had never seen her look so serious and pissed off. She was determined to solve this when I just wanted to ignore it.

I had been looking for Jody for so long and wanted nothing more than to find her. But now, I didn't want anyone other than Olivia. I was pissed she chose this timing of all times. Why now? I gritted my teeth and felt a flash of anger myself.

I clenched my jaw, a tick forming. "Sure, let's get this over with."

We drank our coffee in silence and washed our mugs after. We both turned and looked at each other, staring for a moment before sighing and heading out the door.

"I don't know what to expect but let's just both keep our cool, okay?"

"I'll try," she whispered.

I smiled to myself, knowing she was going to be protective over me, it was endearing, to say the least. But I was also slightly worried she would fly off the handle. I pursed my lips and hoped for the best.

We pulled into the club's parking lot and found my personal space at the front of the building. I let Olivia out of the car and she took my hand, holding it tight as we walked into the club. Before we walked in through the front doors, I turned to Olivia and took her other hand.

"Baby, I care about you a lot, I just need you to know that. No matter what happens, we still have our dynamic, our rules, and each other. Okay?"

She nodded and took a deep breath. I put my hands on her shoulders and told her to take a deep breath. Her breathing became less shallow and her shoulders relaxed a bit. It was good enough for now. I took her hand again and we walked into the club, seeing Leanne first at the hostess stand where Olivia usually stood. We walked to her and her eyes grew wide. She rushed over to us, looking panic-stricken.

"You brought Olivia?" she said in a harsh whisper.

"Of course I did. Where is she?" My heart thudded in my chest.

"At the bar, she's been here since last night and I have to warn you, she's inebriated. We almost kicked her out, but she claims to know you. Like, really know you."

"Owen? Is that you?!" her voice cut through my subconscious, the same voice but different from so many years before.

Olivia, Leanne, and I both looked in the same direction. A small woman with blonde hair and blue eyes simpered over to where we were standing and reached out for me. I hesitated, taking a step backward. Olivia stayed put. Jody looked at our interlocked hands with confusion and looked up with furrowed brows.

"Who is this?" she breathed.

"I'm Olivia, Owen's sub. Who are you?" she said scathingly, making even me cringe.

"I'm Jody, his girlfriend," she retorted in a small voice.

"My what?" I chuckled.

"Owen, can we please talk in private?" She took a step closer. Olivia moved in between us, letting go of my hand.

"You mean without me? That's a solid no," Olivia spat.

"Well, I wasn't asking you," Jody snapped.

My head was reeling, this was out of control. "Olivia, let us talk privately for just a minute, and where you can see us. Leanne will wait with you. Just a minute."

Olivia looked up at me with hurt in her eyes and I almost regretted saying what I had said. I shook myself mentally and formed a plan. I would speak with Jody for five minutes, that's all I would give her. After that, she would leave and I'd never see her again.

Jody had a smirk on her face and Olivia looked like she wanted to pummel her.

"Jody, first and foremost this is Olivia. She is my actual girlfriend, not you. I'm giving you five minutes and then you're leaving for good. Got it?"

Now it was Jody's turn to look hurt and Olivia's to look smug.

"But why? Don't you still love me, Owen?"

Olivia bristled at that and if she had them, her hackles would have risen on her neck. She opened her mouth to say something snotty I'm sure, but I interrupted her.

"Jody, let's go sit and talk, like I said you have five minutes."

I brought Olivia's hand up to my lips and kissed the back of it before letting go. Jody reached out for my hand and I jerked it back. She pursed her lips and walked to the bar, beckoning me to follow.

"I'll have another long island iced tea, please," Jody slurred.

"No, no, she won't be having another. I'll take my usual though."

She pouted and looked down, embarrassed at herself, clearly. The bartender brought me my drink and eyed Jody and me for a moment, looking back at Olivia and then walking away. I'd have to have a word with him later.

"Owen, I finally found you." She beamed at me drunkenly and I ignored her, sipping my drink liberally. "I've been looking for you for so long. Well, I'll admit that I did find you years back. I've just been so afraid, you know? I didn't know if you'd even remember me. I didn't know if you'd still love me. Looks like I was right. But don't you still have even a shred of love for me? You took my virginity and-"

"Jody, stop. I said I'd give you five minutes but I think we're done here. I fucked you once, that's all. And I'm so sorry for the way I treated you and for hurting you. But it was a one-time thing. Had you found me many years ago, maybe things would be different. But I have someone now, and I wouldn't jeopardize that for the world. You need to leave."

"But Owen, please. I need you. My husband cheated on me and I need you. I can't be alone," she whined.

I was thoroughly disgusted by her. This was not the Jody I remembered. She looked haggard and tired, too much alcohol will do that to a person. She still resembled her former teenage self, but so much had changed about her. Her piercing blue eyes were faded now. Her voice was raspy from years of smoking cigarettes. Her hair wasn't as luminous as it had once been. Nothing was the same.

"I'll give you one more chance to-"

Olivia cut me off. "If you don't leave now, I'll kick your fucking ass out myself."

Jody looked terrified and got up too quickly, almost falling over onto Olivia. I caught her and straightened her out. She used the opportunity to look me in the eye and grab my hands with hers. That set Olivia off and she pushed her so hard, she toppled over, tripping over a barstool and landing square on her ass. People stopped chatting and looked over at us in curiosity.

I stood and gently pushed Olivia behind me. Leanne was there helping Jody stand and ushering her out of the club. Jody resisted at first, looking behind her shoulder at me and begging to talk to me. I felt bad for her in a pathetic kind of way. But I was happy to see her go, honestly. This entire day was turning out to be a complete shit show.

I turned and looked at my little seething Olivia. She was adorable and I just wanted to scoop her up and make her mine forever. My dick was hard yet again and I didn't even care that it showed through my slacks. I grabbed Olivia by the arm and led her upstairs to a scene room.

Once inside a red room with red and black leather furniture, including a sex swing in the corner, I turned to look at Olivia. Her eyes were wide with shock and what looked to be excitement.

Olivia

My heart was pounding, chest heaving. I walked around the room and touched each piece of furniture, shaking slightly. I turned to see Owen crossing the room. He put both hands on my shoulders and told me to take three deep breaths. I did as he said and felt a little better, not in danger of fainting. He instructed me to sit on the couch. I sat and was surprised at how comfy the couch was.

Owen got down on his knees in front of me and slid my yoga pants off my legs. He hooked his thumbs in my panties and pulled those off too. I tried to cover my exposed pussy but he grabbed my hand before I could. He stood back up and bent over, spitting on my bare pussy. I shivered and licked my lips.

"Get up and bend over the spanking bench," he demanded.

I obeyed and stood, walking over to the black leather spanking bench and bending over it. It was cold on my thighs but I ignored it, my excitement taking over. I felt him behind me and bit my lip. The first slap wasn't so bad, it made me jump more than anything. The second one stung a bit more, and the third I knew would leave a mark. I tried my hardest not to cry out. But on the sixth one, I whimpered.

"Shhh," Owen shushed me. "You can take it, baby. I don't want anyone hearing and coming over to watch. You're mine. Don't make a sound."

I pursed my lips and lay my forehead on the smooth cold leather. I expected further assault on my ass, but he stopped. He spit on my ass this time and I jerked at the feeling of his finger probing the area. Then I felt something cold and foreign entering my ass and I struggled against it.

"Don't fucking move."

I stilled and tried my best to stay still. He pushed the object further and at its apex, it stretched me further than I had ever been stretched open before. I almost yelped out in pain but stayed quiet somehow. I felt full in a place I had never known could be so full. It made my clit tingle and my insides pulse.

"You like having your ass stuffed? We have to get it prepared for my cock someday," Owen stated gruffly.

I wanted to speak but knew I wasn't allowed. So I kept my forehead to the leather and almost cried out when he slapped my ass for a final time. It was the hardest one yet and it brought tears to my eyes, pricking as they formed.

It was silent for long enough that I raised my head and saw three people watching through the window. A man and two women. They were smiling and touching each other provocatively. I looked back behind me and there was Owen staring at my ass, looking indecisive. That was unusual. He finally met my gaze and I saw the sadist in him for the first time. He looked mean and scary in that moment.

He pushed my head back down and I closed my eyes in anticipation of his next move. I felt something nudge my pussy and knew it wasn't Owen's cock, unfortunately. It felt like a dildo and that was confirmed when it slid deep into my awaiting pussy. I jerked as it hit bottom and sighed when he pulled it out so slowly. I could feel every plastic vein. I wished it was the real thing, Owen's cock. He slapped my ass occasionally while fucking me with the dildo and I felt myself starting to cum. He knew because he snatched me up in his arms, throwing me on my back on the couch. It hurt a little, but my back was mostly healed.

Owen once again got to his knees and pushed the dildo back into my dripping wet pussy, while playing with my clit at the same time. He edged me a couple of times before finally letting me cum. I squirted all over him and the floor. I heard murmurs of approval from our audience outside the window. I cried out loudly, clawing at the leather couch. I couldn't hold it back any longer, I moaned and moaned as I came hard and long. Owen didn't stop me, just watched me intently as he adjusted his cock in his slacks.

He put his face near mine and whispered in my ear as my orgasm died out. "I thought I told you to be quiet? You'll be punished for that later. For now, we're done here. I think our little audience has seen enough for one day." I was disappointed, wanting far more, but something about his demeanor changed and he was acting possessive as hell. I loved it.

He helped me change back into my clothes, shielding me from watching eyes. He held his hand out to me and I took it, bracing myself as he yanked me up. I followed closely behind him as we left the room. I wanted to get a better look at our onlookers, but Owen hurried me along. The girl called after us as we were almost to the staircase at the end of the wide hall. Owen half turned and gave her a snarl, an actual snarl and she fell silent.

"Sorry, I just wanted to play," I heard her murmur.

Flutters deep in my belly told me I sort of liked the idea of just that, playing with a girl. But I shook my thoughts and focused on following Owen. We traveled downstairs and into the bar area, where Owen ordered us both a drink. We sat and chatted and the sense of normalcy I felt creeping up my spine, gave me the chills.

"What is it, baby?" Owen pried. It was uncanny how well he could read my mind.

"It's just that I feel so happy and I'm afraid I'll fuck it all up somehow," I admitted.

"Oh, baby," he cooed and pulled me off my stool and onto his lap. He circled his hands around my torso and held me tight. "You couldn't ruin what we have, even if you tried," he assured me.

Part of me felt relief and part of me felt trepidation still.

"But how do you know that, Owen?"

"Because I won't let you, darling. I'll be here to stop you when you become destructive, ground you. I will be your rock," he whispered in my ear and I shivered.

I had never before heard those words spoken to me in my life and they were more than endearing. My heart cracked a bit and I realized something in that moment. I loved Owen. I genuinely was falling in love with him and I think that scared me more than anything. More than me destroying what we had.

"There's something you're holding back, baby, what is it?" he coaxed.

"I don't want to talk about it, maybe later, ok?"

"Okay, that's fine with me. But don't shut me out when you get overwhelmed with emotions. Don't ever shut me out. I'm always here for you."

We finished our drinks and headed back to Owen's house. We both were exhausted from our eventful morning, so decided to chill out on the couch and watch a movie together. Some corny scary movie that had me covering my eyes and peeking through my fingers. Owen laughed at me and pried my hand away from my face, making me watch.

I grew hot and wet at my center and my hand landed too close to Owen's dick. I looked down and saw that it was straining through his pants. When I looked back up, he was looking at me and I blushed furiously.

"Sorry," I mumbled.

"For?" He cocked a brow.

"I'm just so horny around you, I can't help myself," I admitted.

He didn't respond, instead leaning down towards me and taking my mouth with his. He didn't just kiss me either, he fucked my mouth with his tongue and I moaned in his mouth. He swallowed every moan and groaned out in response.

"Fuck me, Owen, please," I begged him.

"Not yet, sweet girl. Not yet." He nipped at my earlobe and I yelped, giggling like a little girl and crawling into his lap. I rested my head against his chest, listening to his pounding heartbeat.

"Why do we have to wait?" I had never had to wait for sex before, any and every guy I'd been with was more than willing to fuck me. But it was so different with Owen, he wanted to take his time. Save something for later and not jump in headfirst, unlike me. Maybe I should learn from him.

"I can't give you exactly what you want right now, but I can tease you." He winked and pulled me up from the couch and pushing me back down face first. "Push that ass up in the air for daddy, baby."

I did as I was told and arched my back dramatically, poking my ass up for him and waiting with bated breath. I felt his hot breath against my ass and then a glob of spit sliding down my ass to my pussy and dripping onto the couch and floor. I trembled, waiting for him to touch me. He licked my slit and up to my puckered ass, and I cried out.

"Stay nice and still for me."

I tried my best, avoiding wiggling my ass in his face for more. I knew he wouldn't appreciate that at that moment. He licked again from clit to the dimple above my ass crack. Then he spread me wide open, spitting on my pussy this time.

"Can't ever be too wet," he whispered huskily and I groaned.

I arched as much as I could, wanting more and more. He sucked at my pussy suddenly, making me jerk. His grip became bruising on my thighs as he tried to hold me still. I knew I'd have handprints the next morning. He sucked my clit into his mouth and flicked it with his tongue, making me shiver from head to toe. Just as I was starting to cum, he shoved two thick fingers in my sopping pussy and I immediately clenched tight around them, cumming hard and long.

But it wasn't enough, I wouldn't tell Owen that for fear of hurting his pride. It just wasn't enough when I craved his dick so badly. As usual, it was like he read my mind.

"I'm sorry I can't give you more right now, baby. But I can make you cum again." He winked at me, spinning me onto my back, and pushed three fingers into my still throbbing pussy. I gasped and arched against him. "Fuck, that pussy is so pretty, baby. It's gripping me so tight, I can't imagine watching it grip my cock like that."

I could see his internal struggle, warring with himself. He wanted me just as badly as I wanted him, but he wouldn't cave. It astonished me, his willpower.

"Rub that clit while I fuck you with my fingers and cum for me. I love watching you cum for me, baby."

I snaked my hand down between my legs and rubbed at the sensitive little bud of nerves. I rubbed small circles, drawing out another orgasm. And when he curled his fingers, hitting that spot inside of me, I screamed out his name while I came again, just as hard as the first time.

Owen growled, "I can't wait to hear you scream my name when my cock is buried deep in that tight little pussy, Olivia."

Although I had just cum at least three times already, I shivered and my pussy throbbed in response to his sexy words. He said the dirtiest and sexiest things to me; I dreamed of his words sometimes.

shadysweet
shadysweet
229 Followers
12