Taming a Bully

Story Info
An off duty MMA fighter defends her nephew against a bully.
2.5k words
4.26
8.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber was late. From spilling her coffee this morning to tapping out ten minutes early in her morning workout, today was just not going her way. Her frustration simmered all day long as she smiled for promo photos for her upcoming fight. Her agent is on her last nerve, as is just about everyone else. She's still dressed in the photoshoot outfit- impeccably fitting black sports bra, barely there pink and black plaid skirt, and a few belts and bracelets to complete the ensemble- as she rushes to her car. She throws a black tank top over her head when she gets in the car, pulling her skirt down a bit to look more presentable.

The bright light in her day (and her life) is her nephew James. She is driving to his college dorm to pick him up and take him to dinner at their favourite restaurant, a belated birthday present. Amber and James had always been close, especially since he started college in her town, a few hours away from where he grew up with Amber's brother and his wife. With James newly out on his own, Amber had taken over a somewhat protective role of him, giving him some spare cash and life advice during their monthly dinners.

Amber pulls up in front of the dorm, seeing James and a group of friends hanging out in the grassy quad next to the building. James waves to signal that he sees her, so Amber fiddles with the music while she waits for him to get to the car. She finds a song that she likes- it's on one of her current favourite playlists- and zones out to the music, daydreaming about the birthday cake in her future. At the end of the song she realizes that James hasn't started making his way over to the car yet- they're going to be late for the dinner reservation. He is still with the group of people, standing and talking. Upon closer observation, the vibe is tense- James is standing near the middle of the group, and it looks like another guy is talking to him...yelling at him? Pointing? What is going on?

Amber's protective instincts kick in, and she gets out of the car and starts toward the group. As she gets closer, she can hear the other guy's voice taunting James. "Such a loser," he shouted, more to the growing group of onlookers than directly at James. "If you had just done my homework like I asked, I wouldn't have had to dump your backpack and smash your cell phone."

Amber walks up to the crowd, still assessing- always the fighter. James looks withdrawn, embarrassed...but with a little flare of anger behind his eyes. His belongings are strewn about the quad, among them a very smashed iPhone. Never one for confrontation, it is clear that James is just trying to weather the storm until it's over. He is about Amber's height- 5'7" or so- and scrawny. He had never been part of the cool crowd, but has a brilliant mind; Amber had hoped that he would be able to find his niche in college. Apparently not yet.

Amber turns her attention to the bully. Standing at about six feet tall and a solid 250lbs, he easily exceeds Amber's 151lbs (142 on weigh in day to keep her in the featherweight class). In the tshirt and shorts he is wearing it's hard to tell how much of his bulk is muscle, but at first glance he looks like he's at least vaguely familiar with gym equipment.

Amber listens to him continue to berate James's apparent shortcomings, insolently bragging about how he is going to make James's life a living hell until James agrees to do the lab reports for him. The crowd seems to have gathered largely on the bully's side- people love to bask in the misery of others- that misery showing all over James's face.

"I swear to God James if that lab report isn't slipped under my door by the morning, I am going to beat the shit out of you," he sneered, rounding the bend on his closing performance. The overt threat snapped something in Amber- something that had been simmering all day.

That is when she cleared her throat.

No one had noticed her approaching, not even James. His eyes widened at seeing his aunt beside him, shame and embarrassment colouring the relief on his face. "Excuse me, what is your name?" Amber asked the bully sweetly.

The bully looked Amber up and down, smirking at her seemingly nonthreatening build and appearance- how much of a threat could a small woman in a short skirt be, anyway? "Matthew," he sneered, "and who exactly might you be?"

"I'm Amber," she said, continuing to maintain her composure. She began picking up James's things that had been strewn about, bending down just enough that everyone in the crowd could see a whisper of her lime green panties underneath her skirt- one blink, and you would doubt that it had even happened. Amber's body was toned, and she had a great ass- one that any skirt, especially one this short, had a hard time containing. While she finished picking up James's things (he had started to help her), she began clenching and unclenching her fists, cracking her neck, tensing and untensing her muscles; anyone who was paying attention would see that she was warming up to kick some serious ass. These kids though, and specifically this Matthew guy, were too distracted by the intermittent flashes of green- and they had no idea what was coming.

"Who gives a fuck," Matthew said, dismissing her and turning his attention back to James. James's face showed nervousness, but he was also standing up a little taller- seeing his badass Aunt here to save him, while humiliating, was also a huge relief. "Oh, honey...you're about to." Amber's tone sharpened, adopting Matthew's entitled taunt. "You see, Matt...can I call you Matt?..." she said, further leaning into her sassy tone, "I didn't really like the way you were just talking to my nephew. It sounded to me like you are too stupid to do your own work, and so you thought you'd take the coward's way out and have someone who is clearly superior to you do it for you...does that about sum things up?" Amber starts to pace back and forth in a relaxed, casual way, further warming up and beginning to demonstrate some cockiness.

Matthew is momentarily taken aback by her tone, but again quickly dismisses her due to her unimposing size- sure, she might be able to run her mouth, but she's no threat. "I'd be careful who you are calling stupid," he threatens, squaring his shoulders. Amber pauses, squaring right back at him, making a show of looking him up and down. "What, are you going to beat me up instead?" she laughs, the sound carrying through the crowd. "Listen, Matt, I have had a really rough day, and I will be honest there is nothing I would love more right now than to kick your ass- but I much prefer a fair fight, so I suggest you run along and leave my nephew alone for the rest of your life- does that sound good?" She smiles sweetly at him, knowingly taunting his insecurity. Will he hit a girl? Of course he will.

Matthew laughs to match Amber's, not willing to lose face in front of the crowd. "A fair fight? Yah, okay lady- what do you weigh...120 pounds? And you're going to kick my ass...what....wearing a skirt?" He laughs and turns to the crowd, getting them into it. From an outside perspective, the match would look ridiculous- a six foot brick of a guy against a scantily clad compact woman- but what everyone failed to realize is that Amber was made of solid, athletic, agile, muscle- and she does this for a living.

"Well, like I said Matty, I would love nothing more than to hear your pathetic little cries for mercy, but I don't want to hurt you. Why don't you take your stupid little friends and run along, and we can all go on with our nights? I have some birthday cake that I really want to get to." Amber smiled sweetly, winking at James before making direct, uninterrupted eye contact with the bully- daring him to advance. "After all, it'd be pretty embarrassing to get laid out by a girl." It was her final stab, and final smirk- that did it. Matthew lunged at her.

Amber easily side stepped him, the motion moving her skirt up her muscular legs ever so slightly. Another flash of lime green had the crowd's attention, and Matthew slightly distracted. While he had her beat in weight, he did not carry it well. He was slow, and it was going to be really easy to tire him out. "Missed me," she teased, squaring off with him again. "You can still back out, Matty, but if you run at me again then I am not going to stop until you tap out." Amber's tone was easy, almost bored. She made a show of looking at her manicure, and adjusting her skirt. "Make up your mind, Matthew- I don't have all day- the birthday cake, remember?"

He lunged at her halfway through the taunt, this time making contact with her- but only her tank top. She turned away from his grab, her shirt ripping in the process. Matthew came up with just a handful of black fabric. "Well, shit," she said, taking off the remains of the tank top. "Now I am going to have to change before dinner." She approached Matthew, light on her feet, darting back and forth to distribute her weight.

"Let's dance," she said, smiling. This was going to be fun.

While Matthew could pack a punch, he definitely couldn't land one. He delivered lunge after lunge, testing clumsy jabs and overhands as Amber danced around him. Finally, as he went for an overhand, she slipped her small frame under his arms and delivered one hell of an uppercut to his jawline. Matthew staggered back, no doubt tasting blood from biting his tongue, and Amber just smirked at him.

She let him recover, only because she was having fun watching him struggle. She decided that she would let him land a jab, if only to see how much force he had behind it. She was ready to start using her feet, and get him to the ground- but wanted to assess his strength first. She stayed light on her feet, but didn't lean away from his next jab; it hit her square in the shoulder, and she was admittedly impressed with the pain that shot through her. Matthew's cocky expression returned, him leaning on the crowd for encouragement. The cocky expression was quite enough for Amber to up the ante.

Without warning, she roundkicked him right in the stomach. As her leg rounded, her skirt spun, giving the crowd a good show. Matthew staggered back a few paces, trying to catch his wind. He lunged at her again, trying to lower his body to take her out at the waist, but instead giving her a prime opportunity to get behind him. While he was bent over, still propelling forward, she jumped onto his back, wrapping her arms around his neck in. choke hold. He out sized her, but her technique was perfect- he was clawing at her arms, unable to damage the integrity of the choke. He burled about, trying to shake her off, but really only giving the crowd more of a show as her panties were now totally visible with her legs wrapped around his torso. She could feel him getting winded, so she took the opportunity to release and gracefully jump off of his back. While he caught his breath, she took a run and landed a pretty impressive superkick in his shoulder.

He was winded and now hurting, so a simple trip maneuver was enough to get him to the ground. She took him out at the knee, his large frame hitting the ground with a thud. He immediately struggled to get up, so she sat on his chest, pinning his arms with her knees. Though she is small, those muscular legs had him struggling to get free. His hands clawed at her legs and torso, trying to buck her off. He was shouting indiscriminate profanities at her, which really just made her enjoy the moment all the more. He grabbed at her skirt, pulling it up again. He could see her panties in his line of vision, and she could see his eyes widen. Feeling smug, she moved herself up, legs constricting around his neck as she watched his face go red- probably both from lack of oxygen and having her lime green panties thrust directly in his face.

He was exhausted, his attempts at overpowering her now much more feeble. "Just tap out, Matthew, and I will let you go," she taunted, relishing in the feeling of the fight leaving him, and the shame setting in. "Fuck you," he said, mustering all of his strength in an attempt to roll her off of him. When he tried to sit up to roll her off, it gave her the perfect opportunity to roll herself, slipping her legs underneath his neck and laying her body out on top of his, with her head at his crotch. Her legs locked around his neck, arms locked on his legs. There was absolutely nowhere for him to move, and no way for him to win. "Just tap, Matty...tap out and you can put your tail between your legs and walk away."

She could almost feel his internal battle; there was no question that he had just gotten his ass kicked by a girl. Also, though, his face was currently between said girl's legs, her lime green panties directly in his face- her most intimate parts were so close to his face that he could no doubt smell her- and Amber knew that she smells damn sweet. She held him in the choke, keeping just enough pressure on him that she had him, but not enough to earn her a KO. She let his internal battle play out, smirking as she noticed his cock hardening in his shorts. She flexed her legs, wiggling her ass just so, and finally felt the tap on her thigh as she saw his cock pulse.

She released him immediately, easily standing up. "Well, Matty, I would say it was a good fight, but it wasn't," she said, making a show of smoothing out her skirt as he struggled to stand. She had broken a sweat, but he looked like he had just run a marathon. When he stood, he was too winded and distracted to notice the bulge in his shorts that was now on display for the crowd to see. She made one final show of looking him up and down, taking special care to smirk at his hardened package before turning on her heel, giving one last purposeful flounce of her skirt and a flash of lime green.

"James," she said, seeing her nephew in the crowd with a mixture of shock and awe in his face, "let's go get that birthday cake."