Taming an Immortal Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not everyone had the privilege of ignoring him and living to tell the tale but for Rose, Etienne made too many concessions. Perhaps he should finally discipline her.

"What are you doing?" she demanded; the sigh in her voice barely audible as his kisses trailed higher up her neck. "Stop... this... instance..."

Etienne's lips were on her jaw, tracing the line down to her chin then up again at the other side of her face. The searing heat of her desire was driving him insane with need, but Etienne kept his touch gentle, not wanting to scare away his little Rose.

"Tell me... what would you wish your Lord Etienne to do for you Rose?" A kiss on the apples of her cheek. "To say sorry?" One kiss on the tip of her nose. "You know why I'm not letting you go with that human."

"I..." her words drowned in a sudden shiver that rocked her body. "Why are you doing this?"

A final kiss on her forehead before he tilted her face up to look at him. "Are you asking me to stop?" He almost had to hold himself back from smiling when he felt her fingers grabbing the front of his robes. "If my calculations are correct, I think there is still one spot I have yet to -"

She jumped at him; arms wrapped around his neck as her lips crushed against his. Not expecting that, Etienne felt himself toppling backwards under her weight, feeling her body sliding to a comfortable saddle on top of him.

Etienne had to be dying. The excruciating ache he was feeling throbbed between them but there was nothing he would or could do. Rose was pure. Her first time should not be on a bed of grass with dried tears streaking her face.

And for that, he kept still, allowing her to take what she wanted from him - a kiss, a nip, a bite...

Her lips were eager and demanding; tongue rasping against his own as she greedily devoured more of him. And her hands... one moment they were raking through his scalp and the next, she was running them all over his chest; her fingers flexing over the muscles she could feel over his thin outer covering.

When she raked her nails unexpectedly against his nipple, Etienne couldn't hold back his moan. If he didn't stop her now, Rose could possibly make them regret the inevitable.

With great reluctance, he pulled away from her kiss -both of them instantly heaving from the intensity of their passion.

Rose couldn't look more perfect in that moment with skin flushed, lips kiss-bruised and her hair a crazy mess around her face. He had to kiss her again.

Flipping her on her back, he placed one hand at each side of her head and gazed deep into her hazel brown eyes. There was no denying any longer who she was to him. He had known the instant he set eyes on her all those years ago. If only she had known the agony he went through waiting for her to grow up.

His lips were inches from hers when he suddenly snapped his head up; eyes scanning the area and ears twitching as he tried to hear Keiko's unintelligible protests coming from the main gate.

Turning back his attention to Rose, he dropped a feathery kiss on her lips and growled, "We will continue this another time. We have a guest."

Helping her to her feet, he caressed her cheeks lightly with his knuckles before taking his leave. Whoever it was at the gate - his wrath was the only welcome they would receive.

***

Her head was spinning. One moment she was sulking and the next moment, it felt as though she was possessed by an unbridled need to claim him as her own. Rose would never have dared to do something so bold to Lord Etienne! The memory of her passion brought colour to her cheeks once more.

Picking up the woven flowers that now lay discarded; she gently put them in between her sash. It seemed that their guest had to be important enough for Lord Etienne to leave her in such... frenzy.

Making her way to the castle, she decided to take a peek at their visitor from the many secret tunnels that weaved concurrently through the castle halls.

It appeared that she wasn't the only one with a curious bone.

"Mistress! Oh..." Nahia blinked rapidly; her face breaking out into a sly smile all of a sudden. "Never mind that. Look! It is the first Pureblood candidate sent by the Queen Mother!"

Nahia moved over to give Rose a better look through the miniscule hole in the wall. Indeed, she was right.

Dressed in white and gold, the Pureblood looked like she was ready for a wedding; long silvery white hair in ringlets atop her head.

"Such a pompous brat," said Nahia. Rose was too polite to agree. Regardless of how she felt about him, she knew his duty to his lands were above and beyond her own needs. Who was she, a human nobody, to demand his full undivided attention and affection?

Stolen kisses were one thing but commitment, another.

"I'm so pleased to finally meet you my Lord. My father sends his regards. He speaks so highly of you!" chirped their guest.

"Beatrice, you are only here under my mother's instructions. Do not consider my presence a sign of welcome."

Lord Etienne's eyes were golden although his other features were still intact- a sign of controlled temper. In his true form, he would have reduced her to ashes just by being that close to him; his wings of fire burning up everything he touched.

Beatrice bit her lips, her eyes slowly tearing at his rejection. "But I had made an arrangement! Two weeks, said my Lady!"

"Whatever you were promised by Lady Elisa is none of my concern. You may stay the night, but nothing more."

With a swish of his robe, he walked away, leaving her with her suitcases and a party of flustered maids.

"Well... looks like one of us will have to see her to a room then. What a bother!" grumbled Nahia. "And I suppose she'd want to eat as well."

Rose caught the round bottomed Noble in a hug before she could waddle off. "Perhaps I should eat in my room. Would you be so kind to bring it up for me?"

Nahia only raised an eyebrow. "Do I look like I wish for an early death?"

Rose managed a pout when the cook tapped her hand in gentle reprimand. But surely Lord Etienne would not wish her to be seated at the same dining table as his potential... wife? That would surely kill her on the inside.

Not wanting to chance a meeting with Beatrice, Rose headed straight up to her own room and locked the door. Looks like she was going to go hungry tonight.

***

Rose tucked herself to bed just slightly before dusk, hoping that sleep would take away the hunger that would plague her during dinner. It made her slightly guilty to know that Nahia and the others were making a special effort to gather and eat to keep her company but for tonight, Rose didn't wish to keep up with appearances - especially not when they had a guest. Beatrice would surely do her best to put her down. Rose was certain of that.

And after the events with Eilean, Rose was determined to conserve her fighting energy for those who truly needed her help - not over petty nonsense like the tall, dark and dangerous Vampire...

Oh...she had been so angry at him! First for not allowing her to continue her task and more importantly for that look of fear he had placed on Titus's face. The man could barely look at her without turning red; eyes going wildly around checking that he was not being watched.

And now, all she wanted to do was to jump on the Pureblood and demand the very thing he was denying her to do with anyone else. Rose wasn't stupid. She understood his desire to possess her more than he probably knew it himself. After all, wasn't it him who kissed her first?

Sighing, she closed her eyes; an image of him vividly screened in her mind. Rose couldn't believe how wantonly she had grabbed at him this afternoon; her hands and lips hungry to touch and taste every part of him.

He had been clothed then, but Rose had felt the ridges of his chest under the soft material. What would they feel like if she traced them with her fingers; skin to skin?

The thought of him naked made her blush so much that Rose had to pull the covers up over her head in embarrassment. Oh but the hardness of his chest! She had no doubt they were beautifully sculpted all the way down, past his stomach and...

"Oh Etienne," she sighed to herself. This would be her little secret - a want that would eat at her from the inside until the day she died.

Had she known then, when she gave him his first kiss that he was the one?

Rose had to be barely eleven and there was a white butterfly fluttering around. It had made her so frustrated running after it, especially when it started to fly around Lord Etienne and Keiko was screaming at her not to step all over him.

But she did anyway. She had to catch that butterfly! Over and over she crawled all over him, a hand swiping at the bug hoping she would be fast enough.

Lord Etienne had simply moved his claws and the butterfly was caught! She was so happy that she tiptoed to kiss his cheek, much to his surprise.

"Why did you do that?" he had asked, in his usual flat toned voice.

"Because you made me so happy! I hope someday that I will marry someone like you!" she had shrieked, giving him another kiss before running off singing a made-up song about her butterfly.

"Rose."

No that wasn't part of the memory. Snapping her eyes open, she peeked from under her blankets.

He was here. In her room.

"You missed dinner."

"I had to." Rose sat herself on the bed, pulling her blankets closer to hide from his view. The white silk of her night dress was not appropriate for his audience.

"I expect you to be at breakfast tomorrow." It was an order.

"I just thought it would be best if your female guest did not see me."

Lord Etienne moved closer, his shadow looming over her. "Your place is at the dining table, not hidden away here like a fugitive." He pushed a small bowl of soup towards her. "I do not care what she wishes to say."

This close, she could see that he too was dressed for the night; his usual armour swapped for a simple white robe.

She wanted to protest but the smell of roasted carrots stirred up her stomach juices, making it impossible to refuse the offer. Taking the bowl in her hands, she sipped at the warm soup slowly; her eyes never once leaving his face.

Despite the arrogance that he wore constantly on his face, Rose could tell from the subtle lines between his brows that he had spent a lot of time in deep thoughts - of what, she didn't know.

"Why are you so sad my Lord?" she heard herself asking.

"What makes you say that?"

Rose didn't know how exactly but him being here in her small room was a silent call for help - a man looking for the comforts of the only being who wouldn't judge him.

Putting the bowl aside, she got to her knees and crawled to where he was seated at the edge of her bed. Perhaps for tonight, she would forgive him for all her heartache. He was here and that was all that mattered.

Moving so that she sat next to him, Rose then leaned her head on his shoulder. Whatever demons it was that he wanted to chase, for tonight at least, she would slay them with him.

They sat like that, in silence, for a long time; their breathing becoming a single draw and exhale. Rose allowed her mind to linger, lulled by the rhythm of their breaths, until she finally felt him move.

"It is late. Tomorrow, I wish to train you with the sword. You should rest." But he made no effort to move off her bed.

It was now or never.

"Sleep with me tonight," she whispered. Rose knew the countless times she had curled onto his lap and felt him hold her to sleep; chasing away the monsters that plagued her dreams. She was merely returning the favour.

Crawling back under her covers, she flapped open the blanket on the empty side of her bed - an invitation for him to join her if he wished.

He did.

Wrapping the blankets over himself, he murmured something unintelligible as he slid his hand around her waist; her head tucked under his chin before slowly drifting to slumber.

***

Nahia felt terrible for not bringing Lady Rose anything to eat the night before. All because she had been terrified of Lord Etienne! In fact, he had been livid when she had not turned up for dinner.

She continued chiding herself endlessly as she juggled the breakfast tray for the Mistress. There was enough food on it to feed an army but Lady Rose would need it - especially after that terrifying mission of hers!

Nahia had been sick with worry when Rose returned home pale and exhausted. She had been adamant that she was alright, even insisting that it was normal - like as if Nahia would buy that!

Not bothering with a knock, Nahia figured she could creep in and out as silently as a mouse and Lady Rose would not have to be disturbed.

The room was still dark; the drapes drawn but Nahia could hear the Mistress sleeping - goodness does she breathe deeply! Finding her way in the unlit room, Nahia came to the bedside table and carefully lowered her tray.

"Oh? A bowl? Did you sneak into the kitchen to steal some -" The laughter on her face died the instant she saw the silhouette of Lord Etienne.

He was still fast asleep.

Knowing that her hide was on the line, Nahia crept against the wall, slowly back towards the door. Oh this was such fantastic news!

She just had to tell the others!

***

Etienne should have threatened to kill her, the moment she stepped into the room. Did that servant not know the meaning of knocking? It had taken all his control to remain in his position, not wanting to awaken Rose. She had somehow curled into him during the night, her cheek now resting comfortably against his chest.

But by the brimming sunlight at the edge of the drapes, it had to be mid-morning by now. Soon, the enticing scent of food next to him would stir his Rose from slumber.

Or, a kiss would.

Tilting his head, he reached for her lips, earning himself a moan of annoyance as she tried to swat him away as though he was a fly. Still he pushed on, flipping her on top of him, forcing the beautiful sleepy human to rouse awake.

Her eyelids lifted lazily, revealing those big brown eyes he had always found fascinating. She even smiled against his kiss before pulling herself away to look down carefully at his face.

"I must be dreaming," she whispered. "You cannot possibly be in my bed."

He didn't say anything and instead, reached out to the side table for a pot of what smelled like strawberry jam. Rose would often eat it with toast but today...well, he was the one doing the eating.

"You're overdressed," he complained; one sharp claw slicing her dress from the middle of her breasts down to her stomach. Immediately, her lush curves spilled freely for his viewing.

Her face flushed pink but she allowed him to trail a clawed finger over the soft flesh, a sigh escaping her lips when he grazed past her nipple.

Taking the same finger, he dipped it in the sweet jam and spread the syrup over the top of her creamy breasts. She gave a sharp gasp of surprise but he caught the slight wickedness flash in her eyes, no doubt planning to do the same to him -later. If, he was patient enough.

With his free hand, he pressed her down by her waist, luring her closer until his lips closed over those deliciously decorated flesh. He couldn't help himself. He bit her.

The sweet taste of jam mingled with the light innocence of her blood - he just needed a sample. Enough to taste, but not to mark. Not yet.

Taking another dip of the jam, he then trailed the sweetness over her sensitive skin, down to the hardened nubs of her nipples, following only with his tongue and lips as he greedily licked up the jam.

"Etienne..." she whimpered when he bit down again under her breast. He decided then that he liked hearing his name on her lips like this, so he bit again, harder this time on the underside of her other breast.

Flipping her onto her back, he tore the remaining of her flimsy gown and cast it aside, leaving her lush nubile body bare for his pleasure. Rose had blossomed beautifully - round and heavy breasts tapering down to a svelte waist and gentle flared hips.

As his eyes trailed back to her face, he saw that she had her gaze cast down; a blush of pink on her cheeks.

"Does it please you my Lord?" she asked meekly.

Etienne replied with a hungered kiss; his lips capturing hers in forceful demand. Bringing his body lower, he rubbed his erection against her stomach. That would be answer enough. He was so hard with need that all he wanted was to ride her long and hard - on the bed, against the wall, from behind...

With a tortured groan, he pulled away. No. Right now it's about Rose and her pleasures only. He would claim his later.

Taking another scoop of jam, he brushed a long trail down from her chest to her stomach, resting only at the top of her mound. Licking the sweetness, he moved his tongue down the flat of her stomach, feeling every shudder as he got lower and lower until his lip rested just above the 'v' of her thighs. Going back up, he repeated the tongue caress, delighting in the soft whimpers she made only for him.

Her arousal was starting to affect him on another level; his cock hardening with every thick swab of her scent on his senses.

"Do you trust me?" His silver eyes looked down at hers. Shyness still lingered in her gaze but she nodded, arching her body in invitation. Rose obviously didn't know what she was asking for.

Spreading her thighs apart slightly, he ran a finger delicately down her already slippery folds; her musk an intoxicating drug. Etienne felt another layer of control snapping inside of him for he bent his head forward, tongue lapping at the sweet offering.

Rose moaned his name, her back arching at the contact. She tried to push her thighs back together in embarrassment but he kept them still; strong hands against her resisting thighs as he fulfilled his need for another taste.

Tongue dipping into the pooling wetness, he licked her pussy, making sure to avoid the sensitive nub at the apex.

"No... I can't!" Breathless protests even as she shivered against his lips.

"I will stop then." He lifted his head up, his eyes on her face, watching the look of confusion turning to impatience. He thought so too. "Want more?"

This time, he inserted a finger in her; the tightness sucking at him hungrily, making him clench his teeth at the thought of her warm and snug around his cock.

Moving his finger in and out slowly, he shifted his body up to kiss her, allowing her to taste herself; the dual sensations causing her to arch even more against him. Etienne only obliged, pushing another finger into her.

"Etienne!" she screamed, pulling away from his lips; her breath ragged as she clutched at him. "I...I'm going to..."

She didn't have the words to describe it, he knew. Etienne claimed her lips once more as her body rocked into her first orgasmic explosion - her pussy gripping his fingers tight as she screamed into his kiss.

***

"I don't think I want to do sword training today," she grumbled as he lifted the drapes, bathing the room in sunlight. "Can't I just stay in bed?"

"Don't tempt me Rose. I promise I wouldn't stop this time."

By the shimmering gold of his eyes, she knew he meant it. Rose wasn't sure if she was ready for anything more yet. Already from one heated morning, she nearly had her consciousness wiped out. She didn't know if it was because it was her first... or that being with a Vampire only enhanced the ... explosion.

"Stop thinking about it or we'll never get out of this room." A soft reprimand. Rose could see that he was keeping himself as close to the window as possible; claws digging deep into his clenched fists.