Taming Elizabeth

Story Info
Raina uses a magic dildo to seduce her flat mate.
3.3k words
4.65
58.6k
114
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My aunt, it turned out, was a witch. I mean, she had been called one often enough, and often also that other word, the one that rhymes, but no one who called her a witch ever believed for a moment that it could be true. No one believes in magic these days, after all. But there was definitely something weird about her, the way she seemed so much younger than her years, the reputedly endless stream of lovers, all the wacky shit she collected.

I liked her though, the few times we met. I would laugh as she quietly made fun of everyone and everything. It turned the most tedious of weddings and other such family events into a secret pleasure.

"I wish I had your looks," I said to her the last time we met. "I'm too much of a nerd. Good with exams but useless with boys - or girls, for that matter." Indeed, I left school still a virgin, despite everyone else, it seemed, fucking each other.

She'd laughed. "You don't need looks. You need more confidence, and fewer inhibitions. And maybe, just maybe, I can help you with both."

Then she died, and for a while I thought that offer of help died with her, but even as I mourned her passing, a package was delivered for me. It had been found in my aunt's house, ready to be sent, and the lawyer dealing with the estate had interpreted her final wish was for me to have it.

"Dear Raina," the note within said, "I made this for your eighteenth, but couldn't resist using it myself. Think of me when you wear it."

Excited, I tore open the rest of the packaging and stared in astonishment at a strap-on harness and a large black silicone dildo shaped like a real cock. I sniffed it curiously - it certainly smelled like it had been used. Also, intriguingly, there were mystical symbols etched into both the harness and the dildo. At the time I dismissed it as imagination, but just holding it in my hand gave me a thrill that made my clit throb urgently. Without really thinking about what I was doing, I wrapped my lips about the thick shaft, wondering whose pussy I was tasting.

Only to pull it out abruptly, shocked at the stupidity of exposing myself, for all I knew, to STDs.

And yet, my overriding thought was how real it had felt in my mouth, and how good it had tasted. It made me wonder what it would feel like inside me. Thrusting. Hard. Deep.

And I had never had anything in me before! I was still very much 'hymen intact'!

I was alone in my bedroom, no one to see me sucking on the strange cock. No one to watch me fuck myself with it, if I chose. I stripped quickly, but hesitated on the point of giving in, because surely this wasn't what my aunt had intended. Otherwise, what was the point of the harness?

The harness changed everything. The urge to fuck my mouth and pussy with the cock dissipated, leaving me still horny but relatively clear-headed. The sight of the cock jutting from my crotch gave me such a sense of power, and as I stroked the shaft lovingly, I could feel my clit being brushed by invisible, teasing fingers. Almost as if it were a real cock. Almost as if I were a man. (Which I most certainly wasn't.)

No question, though. The harness and dildo were magic. Magic was real. I had a real magic cock that had made me want to worship it. What would it do to others?

*

I shared a flat with Elizabeth, a popular girl with a steady boyfriend who often stayed over. She had two other lovers too who visited on occasion. They both knew about the boyfriend, but I wasn't sure if they knew about each other. Not that it mattered. All three were pretty hot. It had been a cruel twist of fate that I, nerd and virgin, ended up living next to everyone's favourite cheerleader.

The sex was loud! Even if the walls hadn't been so thin, I could hardly have ignored it. The girl had stamina.

She was nice to me, but distant, her thoughts always elsewhere. The flat was a good size, well placed for the college, and I didn't inconvenience her. That was all that mattered.

But I yearned for so much more. She was a blonde, blue-eyed vision of athletic grace, with curves to die for. I would lie in bed listening to her fuck, fingering myself through a series of orgasms, unsure whether I wanted to be her, or be the men fucking her. Maybe both, simultaneously.

She was, however, as straight as a die. Had she suspected for a moment my interest in her, our comfortable living arrangement would have been over. I would have been just one more 'lesbo' for her to sneer at.

I couldn't think of a better person to test my new dildo out on.

Though it did take me a while to find the courage. I still didn't entirely believe in the magic. Perhaps it was just wishful thinking and an overactive imagination. And yet...

And yet, I learned that its power worked through the senses. If the dildo could not be seen (or smelled or tasted, or of course felt), then the magic had no effect. I even tried wearing it around Elizabeth when we were together in the kitchen. I had on a baggy T-shirt and tight jeans, that together conspired to hide the dildo, and though she kept giving me puzzled expressions, and her nipples were very obviously hard, she didn't seem likely to throw herself at me for the chance to suck my cock.

But I felt encouraged, nonetheless. Then Wednesday came, Wednesday being the day Danny always came. Secret lover number one, Danny was the boyfriend of Elizabeth's best friend, Barbara, who worked Wednesday evenings. Danny liked to parade about the flat naked after sex, perhaps because the length of his cock could make any woman's belly flutter nervously, and he felt it was his duty to share that with the world.

As usual, by ten o'clock he was gone, and Elizabeth hummed happily to herself in the kitchen as she brewed tea. I joined her there, and like her I wore only a dressing gown - although in Elizabeth's case it was a green silk kimono (technically a yukata), whereas mine was a simple white bathrobe, and the dildo made a prominent bulge.

"What's it like?" I asked.

"What's what like?" Her gaze drifted down momentarily to the bulge, and she frowned in confusion.

"Fucking such a long cock." Despite my determination to sound bold and confident, my voice caught and I could feel the heat in my cheeks.

Elizabeth didn't notice, however; once again she was looking down at the bulge. "Great," she said absently, "once you get used to it. Um..."

I parted my gown allowing the dildo to spring out, a prominent black cock against the white cotton of my robe. "Do you like it?"

She stared at it transfixed, nodding slowly. "Um, why?"

I shrugged. "Just wondered what it was like to have a cock. Nice, actually. Nothing like the real thing, of course."

"No," she said, and wrapped a hand curiously about the shaft. I sighed with pleasure as an invisible finger caressed my clit lightly. "It feels like the real thing," Elizabeth murmured, squeezing it experimentally.

I laughed. "If it were real, I'd be begging you for a blowjob right now."

She looked up at me and blushed brightly. "Go on, then."

That was the moment I knew for certain that she was under the spell of the dildo. This was no idle curiosity, this was barely suppressed desire. Her hunger for the cock outweighed the utter bizarreness of the situation and her strict heterosexuality. "Suck it, Elizabeth," I ordered, startling her with the harshness of the command. "Get on your knees and suck my cock."

She nodded hurriedly and obeyed, dropping to her knees and taking the dildo in her mouth, sucking on it hungrily. The sight of the black shaft slipping ever further through her lips was exquisite, as was the magical teasing of my clit. Her face, stretched obscenely by the thick cock and made angelic by that fountain of blonde hair, was a thing of hypnotic beauty.

"Do you like sucking my cock?" I asked, and she mumbled agreement. "Will you suck it again tomorrow, and the day after?" Again she mumbled agreement as she struggled to take it deeper, into her throat. "Will you get on your knees and beg me to fuck your mouth?" This time there was no mumbled agreement, only a nodding of the head, for her throat was well stuffed with black silicone. "You really are the perfect slut, aren't you?"

Elizabeth nodded again, and for a few seconds, maybe half a minute or more, I held her head tightly and fucked her throat with the dildo. The fingers brushing my clit were bringing me close, but I wasn't ready yet. I released her, and she pulled away to gasp a huge breath of air. "Lie on the table," I instructed.

She nodded happily and obeyed swiftly, lying on her back with her bum at the edge, legs up and spread as if her pussy were an offering. The temptation to bend and ravish her with my mouth was hard to resist, but Elizabeth was so focussed on the dildo I didn't want to risk breaking the spell. Hopefully there would be opportunities to make love to her as a woman would.

I moaned with pure lust as my cock eased into her, stretching her labia wide and penetrating more and more with each determined thrust. The excitement of my clit stepped up a gear too, becoming a steady pulsing that stirred me to thrust harder and faster and deeper, anything to somehow push myself to the precipice.

"Oh God, yes!" Elizabeth cried. "That feels so good!"

I ached to come, but also needed to see Elizabeth come too. I was discovering just how hard it was to maintain this rhythm. I was no athlete, after all, merely a nerd with a magic dildo, fucking a woman who had marathon sex every other day.

Her hands were at her breasts, her fingers pinching her nipples. Her ankles were at my shoulders. Her eyes were closed, her expression ecstatic. I had never seen her look so beautiful. My fingers found her clit, and I caressed it while continuing my urgent but increasingly erratic thrusting. "Come for me," I said. "Come for me."

"Nearly there," she whispered. "Nearly..."

Her orgasm triggered mine as the stimulation of my clit reached a feverish intensity. "Fuck!" I cried as I struggled to stay standing. My body convulsed in time with hers as waves of blissful ecstasy washed out from that centre of pleasure, in an orgasm more powerful than any I had previously experienced. "Fuck..." I whispered.

"Oh wow," Elizabeth said, getting her breath back. "That was amazing... Can you continue?"

"Give me a few minutes..."

"Fuck that. Let's switch. I'll be on top."

I let her drag me through to her room where she pushed me onto my back on her bed. Immediately she pounced on top of me, straddling me and easing down onto my constantly erect cock. Silicone it might be, but its magic was relentless, sending pulsing vibrations through my clit as Elizabeth rode me with tireless determination.

Her beautiful breasts bounced above me as she did, and I held them in my hands, brushing her nipples. Her enjoyment of this was clear, but once again her eyes were closed, as if to deny the truth of who she was fucking. What she was doing to me felt so good I didn't dare interrupt it, but I wanted more from her than simply fucking.

I wanted her to worship me, not merely my cock.

But for the moment... "I'm coming," she warned. "I'm coming."

And I knew, because so was I, the magic synchronising our pleasure. "Fuck!" I cried as we convulsed together in ecstasy.

*

Elizabeth was insatiable. I was exhausted. I slipped away, promising to continue in the morning, but when morning came, Elizabeth was gone. When I returned from college, the flat was empty, and I waited with increasing anxiety for her return.

It was nearly midnight when I heard her creeping in. She jumped when I appeared next to her. "Look, Raina," she said hurriedly. "We shouldn't have done that. I was in a funny mood. I think maybe I ate something."

"You certainly did," I said, and she blushed brightly. I shrugged. "If that's how you feel..."

"It is!"

I smiled, and Elizabeth smiled back, relieved.

Retiring to my room, I stripped and fastened the harness into place. I could hear Elizabeth preparing for bed, washing her face, brushing her teeth. When she emerged from the bathroom, I was standing in my doorway, stroking my black, synthetic cock.

Elizabeth halted in shock, and her cheeks flushed - not with embarrassment but anger. Both scowling at me and doing her best to ignore me, she walked past me into her room - but having achieved that base of security, she seemed unwilling to close the door. "I want it," she whispered, "but I don't."

I followed her into her room, pulling her back by the hips so my breasts and my cock pressed against her. "You couldn't get enough of it yesterday," I murmured by her ear. "Put your hands on the bed."

She did as ordered, bending over but also grinding her cheeks against the dildo. I gave her what she so obviously wanted, slipping the thick shaft into her pussy that, despite her earlier protestations, was wet and eager. She welcomed its penetration with a guttural moan of pleasure. "Tell me you don't want this," I said.

"I do. God I do."

"Tell me you love my cock."

"I do. I fucking do."

"No, say, 'I love your cock, Mistress Raina.'"

She hesitated, and I eased out slowly, making her whimper. I pulled out completely and turned to walk away, and she cried out, "I love your cock, Mistress Raina!"

I turned back to her. "Prove it. Suck my cock, and maintain eye contact." I could see I was upsetting her with my demands, but her hunger for the dildo was too great. "Say, 'Yes, Mistress.'"

"Yes, Mistress," she echoed reluctantly, and knelt before me. She glared up resentfully into my eyes as her lips stretched around the thick shaft, but I could see the lust burning there too.

"I know you're not attracted to me as a woman," I said. "I know you're just a slut who can't get enough cock." I ignored her mumbled complaint. "I don't expect you to love me, but I will expect you to obey me willingly. Do you understand?"

She pulled back to catch her breath. "Yes, Mistress," she said quietly, then dived down to engulf me completely. The magic was teasing my clit throughout. With a whimpered cry of need, I coiled my fingers in her blonde locks and held her head still as I fucked her throat. All the while her eyes stayed locked on mine, a sight so erotic it wasn't until she started pushing at me that I released her, letting her breathe at last.

While she gasped for air, I circled round and knelt behind her, thrusting in easily. "I don't even mind you fucking men, so long as you remember you belong to me. Tell me you belong to me, slut."

"I belong to you, Mistress," she said, thrusting back against me as hard as I pounded into her.

I pushed a finger into her ass. "Say it again. Louder."

"I belong to you, Mistress!"

"Get on the bed, slut. On your back." She scrambled onto the bed and into position, legs spread wide invitingly. "Eye contact," I said as I thrust into her again.

This time I sensed resignation rather than resentment from her. "Yes, Mistress."

It was a weird position to be in, since it really made me feel like I was a man fucking a woman. "Okay, you go on top," I decided, and we rolled over. I kissed her breasts and sucked on her nipples as she rode me passionately, and when I looked into her eyes she looked back. I thought about kissing her on the mouth, but feared that would ruin the moment.

The vibrations exciting my clit were winding me so tight all I could think about was coming. I did my best to help, thrusting up as Elizabeth drove down. "Come for me, slut," I begged her. "Come for me!"

"Yes, Mistress," she replied. "Yes, Mistress." And then she did, and I did, and we convulsed together in a synchronised ecstasy that lasted and lasted, until at last she collapsed onto me, breathing heavily.

"I need a drink," I said after a while.

"Don't you dare disappear on me again, Mistress. I'm not finished yet."

I groaned and laughed simultaneously. "Let's both have a drink."

Ten minutes and most of a pint of water later, her hand was stroking the dildo as she cajoled me into action again. "Please, Mistress..."

I really didn't want to move from my chair. "Fine, you can ride me in this chair, but you have to kiss me the whole time." I was more than a little nervous about that - I'd not had much experience kissing.

Elizabeth's irritation was clear, but: "Yes, Mistress," she said, and lowered herself into position, bringing her soft lips to mine as the dildo glided into her. Her tongue flickered between my lips briefly, and her kisses certainly felt genuine, even though I knew she was only really interested in the cock she was bouncing up and down on.

Eventually, I too was more interested in the fucking, and turned my attention to her breasts, suckling on them like a starving babe as my hand assisted her hips in their rhythmic rise and fall.

"Wait here a moment, Mistress," she said, and disappeared into her room, reappearing with a tube of lube. Some she smeared along the silicone shaft, some she pushed into her ass, fingering herself there for a minute. "It's a while since I had something so thick in there."

This time when she sat, she was facing away from me, and as the tip of the dildo pressed for entry it seemed that the resistance was too great. But suddenly she opened up, and an inch of the silicone shaft, maybe two inches, thrust through that tight hole. "Ohh, yes," she said.

Inch by miraculous inch she swallowed the shaft, filling her rear passage with it. "Call me a slut, Mistress. Call me a whore."

I was only too happy to. "How many men have fucked your ass, slut? Did you lick their cocks clean after, you dirty whore?" I reached round to pinch her nipples harshly as I spoke. "Do you let them fill your ass with their cum, or do you prefer it sprayed all over your tits and face?"

I guessed this was what she wanted, because she was soon driving herself down onto my cock, fucking her ass with its thick length. There was pleasure in it for me too, deep, intense vibrations rippling through my clit. "You really are a perfect slut, aren't you? Your ass is even hungrier than your cunt."

"Yes, Mistress," she agreed. "I am a slut. I can never get enough cock, and I really love your cock, Mistress!" This last turned into a cry of pleasure as she climaxed, as we climaxed, and I held her tight against me, biting her shoulder, crushing her breasts, rubbing her nipples, as we convulsed ecstatically.

And just as I was thinking we were done for the night, Elizabeth wriggled off me and descended on my cock, taking the shaft that had just fucked both her pussy and her ass into her mouth once again.