Taming Her Brat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this what you want?" she asked, voice gentle as she slowly ran her fingers along her pussy. He nodded eagerly, squirmed on the seat and moved herself around to take her pussy in his mouth. She sucked in her breath as his tongue snaked along her lips. Her muscles jumped, squeezed as his tongue slid deep. She gripped his head, holding him as she made small thrusts over his mouth.

"Aaww, my baby boy looks so pretty all bruised up with my juices running down his throat." He gazed up at her, a smile in his eyes since it couldn't be on his lips. He sucked her eagerly, slurping and licking until juice dripped from his chin. He curled his tongue around, savoring her taste, loving every moan he was able to elicit.

She pulled his head back, and the moment his mouth was free she smiled widely. "There's my good boy," she said, and kissed his messy lips. She sat back, and then moved over to straddle his lap, his cock rigid and slick from anticipation. She sunk down, taking his entire length inside her, her legs trembling as she eased onto him slowly.

"That's it, baby" she murmured, placing his hands onto her hips as she moved, grinding into him. He whimpered as her bruised ass rubbed against the seat, but it hardly discouraged her. She moved with long, slow strokes, her pussy stretching to accommodate him. He gripped her ass and she cried out, her yelp turning into a snarl as her pleasure heightened.

"Aah...fuck, yes..." her voice broke, trembling. She growled again as she bounced more, his bruised skin rubbing along the blanket and chuckled at his pain. "Y-you're so...so fucking mean..."

"Damn right, baby. Only as mean as you want me to be."

He bit his lip, as she began to move faster and more impatient. His every gasp grew more desperate and she wrapped her hands around his neck, her nails digginh into his skin.

"You're going to...going to make me cum...ahh..." He buried his face into her chest, biting viciously into her skin to stifle his moans as she tensed around him, teasing him, her body shuddering as she orgasmed too. His pleasure was enough to push her over the edge. She pushed him deep inside her, holding him down as his cock filled her.

Gasping, he lay back as she moved to lay beside him and closed his eyes. She held him gently, rubbing her hand over his back as they drifted back to reality together.

"How are you, baby?"

"Mmm." he squirmed around, but did not part from her. "I'm good. I'm a good boy, Mommy, yeah?"

"Yes, baby." She kissed his forehead, his nose, his mouth. "You're always my perfect, bratty, good boy."

12