Taming Her Master Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After taking another look in the bag, she looked up at him and said, "But there are no panties."

His grin was devilish as he said, "I know - the better to see you with, my dear."

When she rolled her eyes, chuckling, he came up to her and said, "Now, why don't you take off what you're wearing and slip into those, and see how you look?"

And when she stood before him bare-breasted and modeled the high-cut garter belt and sheer white stockings Nicholas began to smile and shake his head. "Damn, do you ever look sexy like that, with your pussy showing, and your nipples so hard in just that saucy little garter and hose. Now, how about you go over to the leather couch, and let me pose you the way I want you, so I can get a sketch of my new fiancée's gorgeous little pussy."

Knowing his penchant for sketching nudes, Elise felt strangely honored that he'd chosen to sketch her in even just a garter belt and hose, since all the others had been completely naked. "Like this?" she asked, getting onto her back and spreading his thighs.

Though Nicholas groaned at the sight of her looking so inviting, with her little pink pussy fully exposed, and just begging for his mouth, he shook his head. "No, I want you facing down on all fours, and then I'll arrange you till I'm seeing just what I want to see."

And once he had her on her knees, with her head lifted, and her legs parted, so he could look up from behind her and see the highly erotic sight of her pussy spread open wide enough that he could see her opening, as well as the tight little rosebud between her buttocks winking at him, along with enticing glimpse of her breasts dangling beneath her, he knew he had the scene he wanted. The perfect image of his new bride, naked, open and waiting - just for him.

"A few lashes of my tongue ought to get you nice and wet and glistening for me," he told her as he got in close behind her and began to lap at her pussy from her pulsing clit all the way along her slit to her tight little back hole, that he gave a teasing little poke with the tip of his tongue, just to hear her moan.

Her chest already heaving, she murmured, "Oh, God, Nicholas, I just hope you can do this sketch fast, because you've already gotten me tingling so hard, and I can feel my pussy's almost dripping."

Very tempted to honor her request, pull out his cock and give her a nice little fuck before he even started sketching her, he grinned, deciding that he might just capture her body like this first. And then do another once he had her well-fucked pussy dripping with his cum. And that would be another first, one of his models, displaying the after effects of their coupling with his ejaculate sliding from her red, swollen freshly fucked vagina down along her silk clad thighs. Which of course would be the most erotic sketch he'd ever done especially considering that he'd decided, in addition to becoming his bride, she would also become his one and only muse, since he couldn't imagine himself ever being interested in sketching another woman now that he had someone as delightful as she was to share his life.

After he'd finished sketching the contours of her perfectly rounded backside, encircled in the sexy white lace garter, he could feel his cock stirring as he captured the image of her glistening pussy, looking so inviting, spread open wide, just begging to be filled and fucked. And with her tight little back opening glinting at him, too, it was almost too erotic for words. But the sight of her erect nipples barely visible, hanging from her body was the icing on the cake, it was all so sensual, with everything she owned offered up for his eyes only. And soon she'd be rewarded for her patience, with a good hard pounding that he knew she'd enjoy.

Of course, he didn't disappoint. Setting aside his sketch pad, once he was satisfied with what he'd drawn, he began to silently strip out of his clothes.

And the moment he got in behind her and pushed his cockhead into her pussy, Elise threw back her head and groaned. "Oh, yes, Nicholas, how did you know I was hoping for this?"

Clutching her hips, the erotic sound of his flesh slapping hard against hers was like music to his ears as he began to fuck her at a nice steady pace. And as he lowered his head and trailed a path with his tongue up her along her spine, making her shiver, he told her, "Because I know you so well, I could actually see your pussy pulsing with need, just begging me come up behind you and fill you like this. Now, I just hope I was able to capture the sight of it quivering with arousal. You know you got me so hard, just looking at you that I could hardly hold the pencil, and I knew once I was done that I've have to fuck you good and hard."

"Mmm," she happily moaned, as he rocked her body, sliding in and out of her. "You do know me well."

Pressing his lips to her shoulder, he whispered, "And once I've come and filled you up, I'll do one more, exactly the same pose, only with you dripping in the aftermath of our love making for this one."

Love making, she realized was a first for him. Normally for him it was just fucking, but obviously things had changed since she'd agreed to become his wife. And she kind of liked the idea of him making love to her rather than just getting them off.

And the harder he pounded her pussy, the more she loved it. Just the feel of him taking her harder and deeper with each thrust, like he couldn't get deep enough, let her know that he wanted every last inch of her to be his.

Oh, god, and when her circled her clit with his thumb, as she started to come, the feel of him slamming into and then freezing, letting out a deep guttural growl as he pulsed against her womb, filling her to overflowing, just felt so incredible. And she knew she'd never grow tired of their love life, when he could make her feel this good.

The moment he clutched his cock and pulled out, she could feel his seed sliding out of her body and slipping down over her silk clad thighs. Nicholas sat back on his haunches and shook his head as he reached for his sketch pad to try to capture the image of her freshly fucked and awash with his seed. "Damn, Elise, you look so fucking hot like this, you've got me wanting to take you all over again." And the way she was getting his cock pulsing, he knew it wouldn't take long and he could do it, too.

But first he needed to capture the delectable look of her sex, red, swollen and still slightly gaping from being fucked that deep and hard, literally dripping with a long white stream of his cum sliding all the way to the back of her knees. Damn, he knew he'd never seen anything hotter.

And as he created her image on the page, he knew he'd never grow tired of her. She was everything he'd ever dreamed of; stunningly beautiful, sexy beyond words, always so willing and probably more loving than a bastard like him even deserved. But he was just glad she'd said yes, so he'd never have to worry about losing her now that he had her all for his own.

After he'd finished and shown her what he'd drawn, her eyes went big. "Oh, wow, Nicholas, that has to be the most erotic thing I've ever seen. You really managed to capture what it looks like after we've made love."

He grinned and stroked her thigh. "I think I did. And this is my new favorite of you, and I'll have to find a place of honor to display it."

Elise flinched wondering what the staff would think of his latest sketch of the mistress of the manor's pussy, freshly fucked.

Once they'd finished and Nicholas had taken the time to help her dress, and she'd given him one last lingering kiss, she decided she'd better get back to their room and get a shower, since he'd given her quite a work over.

Out in the hallway, when she saw his housekeeper Mary approaching, she smiled and said, "Hello, Mary." But the look in her eyes let her know that something was going on that she needed to talk to her about immediately.

Gesturing with her head at Nicholas's father's old office, that no one ever used anymore, she whispered, "Let's go in there."

Following behind her, as she looked over her shoulder to be sure that no one was watching them, Elise wondered what was going on.

Finally when Mary turned to face her, she told her, "First of all, Miss Elise, I want to congratulate you on your engagement. And I hope that you and Nicholas will have a very long happy life together. I know I don't have to tell you the Master's been through a lot, so I just hope you really do mean to commit yourself to him, because I don't think he'd survive being abandoned again. Especially since I can tell that he really cares for you, and desperately wants this to work."

Elise reached for her hand and gave her an affectionate squeeze. "You don't have to worry Mary, I really do love him, and I want this marriage to work, too."

Mary looked relieved as she said, "Well that's good to hear. But there's something else I think you should know about."

After she'd taken one last cautious look at the door, she walked over to the desk, pulled out a key from her pocket and unlocked the bottom drawer. Then she reached in and handed Elise a thick stack of envelopes and told in her a hushed voice, "These are all from his mother. I'm sure his father hid them from him, so that he'd think she didn't care. But I discovered them the other day when I was dusting in here. I found the key stuck between two books on that big bookshelf behind us and then tried every lock till I found the one it fit. And once I read them and realized what they were, I couldn't believe my eyes. From the time she left, year after year, she's been faithfully sending him birthday, and Christmas cards and letter after letter to try and let him know that she still loves him. Now I don't know if I should tell him, or just let sleeping dogs lie. Could be he's better off not knowing, since he's always believed that she left him without so much as a backward glance. But part of me thinks he has a right to know that his mother never stopped caring for him, and never gave up trying to let him know how she felt about losing him.

Staring down at the heavy stack of letters, Elise couldn't believe what she was seeing. And when she looked at the envelopes a little more closely, she realized that some of the post marks were pretty recent. "But I thought you said his father died years ago. So who's been collecting the mail?"

Mary gave her knowing look and told her, "Edward, his father's faithful servant. I imagine he just carried on with his wishes and continued to hide her letters the moment they arrived. I'm sure Nicholas hasn't a clue that all this time there's been decades of letters from his mother, sitting in that drawer just waiting to be read. And the poor woman's never given up, hoping that one day he'd finally agree to get in touch with her. If you look inside any one of those letters you'll see she put her phone number and address in every one. And the house phone here is unlisted, intentionally now, I realize. And his business is a numbered company, so he would have to be the one contacting her, since she'd have no way of contacting him, since Edward wouldn't let her past the front door if she ever tried coming here."

Elise nodded thoughtfully as she looked down at the heavy stack of letters in her hand. "I do think he has a right to know. But I just don't know what it will do to him to learn this now after so many years."

Never knowing what to expect of him, he might be furious and want to yell the house down, or could decide to pretend he never saw them, and could less about her. Or, worst of all, he might be too overcome to even function, after discovering he'd deceived about his mother for nearly his whole life.

Elise just hoped now that he was in such a good place, that it wouldn't bring out his dark side again. But no matter the risk, she knew this was something she couldn't hide from him any longer - that he still had a mother aching to see her son again...

12