Taming Her Virile Mommy

Story Info
When her sleeping stepmother needs an outlet, Becca's there!
2.3k words
4.45
9.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taming And Satisfying Her Assertive, Seductive Virile New Mommy

Becca knew she'd heard something, knew that she hadn't woken from a dream by accident as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes and made her way down the hall from her bedroom.

There was someone walking around in her family home- and that thought had got her out of bed fast, shivering as she felt the cool air of the living room hit her sweaty body through her thin pajamas.

She could hear breathing- there was someone on the couch!

But who? And- the moon was full, giving Becca some visibility- the person on the couch was naked.

Thoughts of some pervert flashed through her mind even as Becca did her best to keep her cool, ping forward and doing her best to keep silent- whoever it was on her couch didn't seem to know she was there...

Becca knew that she should be going for the phone and the police- it was just her and her stepmother home, after all, and they were hardly equipped to deal with a home invader.

Becca let out a tiny breath of relief as the silhouette on the couch revealed itself- Rosie, her stepmother. Becca shook her head, a smile crawling across her face as she walked around the couch, only to freeze with shock.

Rosie was completely naked- naked, with her legs spread, furiously stroking a massive, fat, throbbing cock! She groaned softly as she stroked, and Becca could hear her stepmother's hands sliding wetly up and down her shaft, which glistened in the pale moonlight.

Rosie was covered in sweat, breasts heaving with effort as she stroked her cock, masturbating shamelessly and almost robotically. In fact, as Becca crept closer, she could see that Rosie's eyes were dull and unfocused- her pupils were wide, and as Becca came even closer Rosie's gaze suddenly turned to meet hers.

Becca's stepmother didn't stop stroking for an instant- in fact, she sped up, moaning as she slowly looked Becca up and down, rubbing the tip of her shaft with a thumb and gasping, arching her back as her cock twitched in her hand, pumping a thick, gooey rope of precum up into the air before splattering down onto Rosie's heaving breasts and jiggly belly.

Becca's jaw dropped at the display, feeling her heart flutter as Rosie kept staring at her, still jerking herself off, slowly coating her breasts and neck with precum as she started rocking her hips back and forth.

Rosie was blushing, Becca realized, feeling the heat rise in her own face as her stepmother kept touching herself. Had seeing Becca turned Rosie on? Was her stepmother bucking her hips at the thought of fucking her?

The taboo thought made Becca moan softly, biting her lips. Her own soft moan was lost in Rosie's cry as her stepmother tossed her head back, finally closing her eyes as she let go of her cock.

Her shaft twitched, pulsing in the air before erupting all over her with thick, gooey, pearly-white ropes of thick, salty seed.

Rosie gasped with each rope that she painted herself with, her semen dappling her chest and her face with a soft pattering sound, almost like a light rain. Her lips were plastered with seed and as Becca watched a rope even shot between her stepmother's eyes.

One of her eyes had been painted shut as well- the other was locked on Becca, and Becca realized that she'd been coming forward again, her hands stretched out towards Rosie as she panted on the couch, seemingly still asleep.

Her visible eye was still glazed, yet still focused on Becca as she took hold of her cock with one hand and started to stroke all over again.

She was still hard- Becca moaned again, biting her lip harder and lowering her hands. She wasn't sure what she'd been about to do, but she knew that she wasn't supposed to wake up a sleep-walker; especially one in such a compromising position!

Becca was still mulling over what to do when Rosie reached out, taking hold of her daughter's wrist with a sperm-slick hand and a surprisingly strong grip. Becca let out a little squeak as Rosie tugged her forward, pulling her onto her lap and forcing her to straddle her stepmother.

The rush of sensations made Becca gasp, her blush deepening as Rosie groaned, hugging her daughter close and rocking her hips, grinding her wet, glistening shaft against Becca's thin pajama pants, moaning and making Becca whimper as Rosie cupped her daughter's ass.

Becca could feel her shirt soaking through with her stepmother's semen and her nose wrinkled as she smelled it- then she sputtered as Rosie kissed her, letting her taste her stepmother's virile, thick seed while Rosie's hands slipped beneath both her pajamas and her panties.

Her stepmother's tongue pressed into her mouth at the same time as she tugged Becca's pajamas and her lacey panties down, moving her hips faster, grinding her huge, fat mommy-cock against Becca's bare, wet virginal labia as she explored her daughter's mouth.

Becca moaned helplessly, trying to pull away from her stepmother's taboo kiss, but she wasn't strong enough to break Rosie's grip and she was worried that if she tried any harder she'd wake Rosie up. She moaned again, her pussy clenching as she realized Rosie's intentions while she was lifted up, Rosie's thick, bulbous tip grinding against her womanhood.

Becca mewled as she felt Rosie's hands on her ass, holding her tight as her stepmother finally broke their kiss. Rosie stared up at her blankly, shifting her hips and moving Becca into position, making Becca gasp as she felt her vulva split, stretching around Rosie's massive, throbbing tip as it pressed up into her searchingly.

Rosie let out a long, low groan as she felt Becca's warmth and wetness, her cock throbbing and splattering her daughter's bare, vulnerable pussy with precum. Becca's eyes fluttered, and she realized that even if Rosie didn't do anything else, she might slide down onto her stepmother's cock whether she wanted to or not.

Then Rosie thrust, eyes still glazed and grip firm as she made Becca cry out, moaning softly herself as her cock speared into her daughter, pumping thick, gooey ropes of precum into her quivering pussy as Rosie slowly impaled Becca on her thick, fat mommy-cock, claiming Becca's first time for herself.

Becca groaned at the feeling, chewing her bottom lip and trying not to wake Rosie, muffling her own cries as her eyes rolled with pleasure. Her eyes rolled each time Rosie thrust into her, steadily splitting her open while Rosie pulled her down to meet each thrust.

Becca's pussy fluttered as her stepmother's cock drilled deeper and deeper into her, making Rosie grunt and groan as well as their bodies slapped together wetly.

Rosie's cock was leaking a river of precum into Becca, soaking her womanhood in lubrication and aiding her stepmother's passing. Finally, as Rosie's hips pressed Rosie's groin, Becca couldn't hold back any longer and she cried out, mewling softly at the feeling of being stuffed full of cock- of her stepmother's cock, stretching her out and oozing cum into her.

Becca pressed a hand into her mouth, silencing her groans as she felt sweat trickle down her back. The effort of taking her stepmother's cock had left her shirt damp with it- damp with both sweat and her stepmother's precum.

Rosie's huge breasts were pressing into hers as well, stiff nipples meeting Becca's as making her jerk and squirm, making Rosie groan and roll her hips in response. Becca's pussy fluttered, milking her stepmother's shaft and making her whimper as she felt Rosie start kissing her neck, taking hold of her hips again and lifting her back up.

Both women cried out as Rosie thrust again, driving half of her huge, fat cock into Becca in a single thrust. Becca slumped against her stepmother, holding onto Rosie's shoulder with one hand while unbuttoning her pajama shirt with the other.

Her hand shook as she worked, mewling as Rosie sucked on her neck and slowly started pulling back out, pumping her cock in and out of her daughter's pussy slowly and languidly as she continued stretching Becca out.

Becca closed her eyes as her stepmother fucked her- the sensations was starting to drive her wild, because Rosie wasn't just fucking her- Rosie was tugging her down onto her thick, fat, throbbing mommy-cock, and with each tug Rosie thrust up into Becca's pussy, driving her shaft into the deepest, most intimate and sensitive parts of Becca's womanhood.

Finally, Becca got her shirt off, sighing with relief as the cool air hit her back. Then her eyes fluttered open as she felt Rosie's cock begin swelling inside her. Becca wrapped her arms around her stepmother's neck as Rosie started thrusting even faster, their bodies squelching together wetly as Rosie started grunting even louder.

Becca's jaw dropped as she felt Rosie start cumming inside her, her pussy fluttering and clenching around Rosie's shaft as her stepmother's bulbous tip ground against her cervix. Ropes of thick, gooey seed flooded her pussy, filling her womanhood with cum and forcing her belly to swell.

Her pussy fluttered again as she felt Rosie's cum gush out onto her thighs and Rosie's, squirting past the seal formed by Rosie's cock and Becca's tight, clinging womanhood.

Feeling the cum flood out of her only made Becca feel giddy- like she was failing in some task by not holding it all inside her, but the feeling of seed leaking out of her was too good to resist- Rosie kept cumming inside her anyway, refilling the thick, gooey reservoir that her body had become even if some oozed out onto their bodies and the couch.

Rosie's cum flooded out of her even though her stepmother was so big! Big nad hard and she was still moaning, stirring up Becca's insides and forcing even more cum out of her, making Becca groan and tighten even more.

Becca's eyes rolled again as she felt her stepmother's cock press into her cervix again- Rosie hadn't even stopped humping her, just slowing down as she'd started cumming and speeding up now that she'd finished.

Becca shivered at the thought, her pussy fluttering and clenching around Rosie's fat mommy-cock as it kept squelching in and out of her- then she sucked in a breath and started getting her legs under her.

The lull after Rosie's orgasm was probably her best chance to escape- her stepmother hadn't returned to her full mind-numbing speed, and the taboo, forbidden pleasure that had been stirring up Becca's brain was at a nadir- even though the burning in her core made it very likely she'd be revisiting these memories the moment she made it back to her own bed.

That thought made her pussy clench again, just as she was starting to turn, Rosie's cock still half-buried in her pussy. The feeling made her groan, biting her lip as, for just a moment, she considered sinking back down.

What would be the harm? Rosie was asleep- probably having the best wet dream of her life- and if Becca managed to get off too, while being used as a cumdump, well... Becca made a soft sound as she felt Rosie's hand slide up her sides- then she yelped, then she gasped as she felt Rosie twist her the rest of the way around.

Becca flailed for just a moment- realizing with a groan of desperation that she'd locked her legs into place, reverse-straddling Rosie in a form of modified cowgirl- and then she cried out as Rosie tugged her back, hilting herself inside Becca's pussy with a single, powerful thrust.

Becca felt a moment of vertigo, her arms windmilling before Rosie took hold of her wrists, tugging her back and forcing her to arch her back as her stepmother started fucking her again while forcing her to ride Rosie's cock.

Becca moaned and gasped with each thrust, her tongue lolling as it felt like Rosie's cock was sinking deeper and deeper into her puss with each thrust, spreading her wider and driving her wild as it pressed further and further into her cervix each time.

Wasn't she supposed to be in control? She was on top! Becca groaned as her pussy clenched again and again, feeling Rosie's tip pressing up against her cervix as that barrier began to flex and clench too as Rosie kept tugging on her arms, using them as handles to fuck Becca even more thoroughly than before.

It felt like her body was preparing to give way completely to her stepmother's cock, her whole core fluttering and twitching as Rosie's cock filled her insides, grinding against her relentlessly until Becca felt the pleasure in her core finally tip over the edge.

She went limp in Rosie's arms as she came, squealing as she felt Rosie press even deeper into her, taking advantage of her clenching, throbbing, milking pussy to press into her cervix and through it, both women crying out as Becca's body rippled around Rosie's cock, pulling her stepmother's cock into her most sensitive and intimate place.

Becca's mouth hung open but she didn't make a sound- her eyes went wide as she felt Becca's tip scraping against her womb and then she came again, milking Rosie's shaft even harder as she felt her stepmother cum inside her, swelling her belly even further with seed as she bathed Becca's insides with semen, rope after rope soaking into her most intimate place as Rosie claimed her daughter in every way.

After a long moment, Rosie slowly began to rise, carrying Becca up with her and making her cry out as she felt her stepmother's cock shift inside her womb.

Rosie paused for a moment, groaning softly as she kissed Becca's back, then started walking, slowly deflating inside her daughter's pussy as she carried her off towards the bedroom.

Becca didn't know what would happen in the morning when she woke up with a swollen belly beneath Rosie- all she knew was that she needed rest, badly, and that maybe when her stepmother was sleepwalking in the future she should just let Rosie be...

Or maybe she should see if she could join in even earlier~