Taming Master

Story Info
The tables are turned between a Master and his pet.
4k words
4.62
10.2k
11
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am home alone, when you message, offering to come serve me. I tell you that you are not worth my time and I will not pick you up but you call me and say you are at the train station and ready to serve.

I decide against my better judgement to come get you, intending solely to have you bound and beaten for the entire night. Upon arriving at the station I see you, dressed like a little whore, wearing (what I find out later) thigh high stocking, stiletto heels, a tight black skirt and a sexy white blouse, but I also notice a duffel bag you are holding. I figure it is stuff you will need for when I kick you out of my house and pull up to let you in.

'Hello Master', you greet me so sweetly and I in turn greet you back with a slap to your face.

'Did I tell you to speak whore?'

You nod no, lowering your eyes as you put the seat belt on. As I pull out of the lot I slide a hand up your legs to reveal your thigh highs and rub against the thin fabric of your panties. I pull the panties up forcing the material to ride up your ass and between your lips before telling you to play with yourself while I drive. I have you edge yourself the entire way to my house, stopping you when you are close, having the car filled with your whore stench. Once the car is in the garage I reach behind the seat and pull out your leash and collar, tightening them around your neck before closing a lock on your collar.

I can see by your eyes that this was unexpected but I tug your leash and bring you out of your daze.

'Climb over the seat bitch and follow me.'

You climb over the driver seat, grabbing your bag and follow me into the house, dropping onto your knees once the door closes.

'Remove everything you are wearing but your heels, stocking and panties cunt', I order and you quickly start to strip while kneeling. I kick off my shoes, taking my coat off while you wait kneeling eyes down, and once I am done I look at you, taking in my pretty bitch.

'Well cunt, you finally made it out, but you have been a bad whore, losing your plug, not coming sooner, why shouldn't I just take you down to the basement and leave you hanging from the ceiling while beating you throughout the night?'. You look up at me, with a slight pang of fear in your eyes before my hand lands across your cheek,

'I did not give you permission to look up did I?', you nod no before I tug on your leash forcing you forward on all fours and following me into the house. Your past visits have seen you used in the family room, treated like a footstool or side entertainment, but this time I plan to lead you upstairs, past the laundry room you are familiar with. I stop at the stairs and look down at you, 'What did you come here for bitch?'.

Still looking down you meekly answer, 'I am sorry Sir, I feel as if we never got closure the last time I was here and that I owe you for all that we have gone through. I have brought some of my own items for us to use together, if you allow it.'.

I look at your bag and nod as you reach over to it with your hand.

'Use your mouth like the bitch you are.'

You look at the bag and move your mouth over the handle before biting down. I tug your leash forcing you to crawl up the stairs, leading you to my room, where the shades have been drawn and my toy bag remains by the bedside table.

'Get my things out of my bag and lay them out on the dresser for me to use, then kneel in the corner and wait for me to come back.'

I leave the room as you look at the bag, crawling to it, remembering the torturous toys which came out of it the last time you were here. You take each item out before pulling out the two sets of nipple clamps, and shudder, remembering how sensitive your nipples were for days after I used them, yanking them off.

You place them neatly on the dresser before pulling out the Hitachi wand which I teased you with for hours, depriving you of an orgasm the entire time before ending the session with you horny as hell. You smile at it before laying it out next to the remainder of the toys before reaching into your own bag and taking out your own metal handcuffs and attaching them to the top corners of the bed, tucking them behind the bed so I will not notice them.

You quickly drop to your knees again by the bed as you hear me return, and as I enter I notice that you have done as told.

'Undress me bitch.'

You quickly crawl to me, standing briefly to pull my shirt over my head before dropping to your knees again. Undoing my belt and pulling my pants and boxers down to my ankles, you keep your eyes down, knowing my cock, which you have been craving, dangles in front of you. I step out of my pants and walk to my bed laying back and turning on the TV.

'You may come and suck my toes while I find something good to watch bitch' and with that I tug your leash pulling you up to the bed and you quickly crawl up, sucking on my big toe first. I reach next to the bed to grab my flogger and your eyes bug out afraid I may find the cuffs you have put in place.

I laugh noticing the fear in your eyes, 'Oh yes my cunt, I did keep a few toys ready for immediate use'.

I maintain eye contact with you as I bring the flogger across your beautiful black ass. You yelp and return quickly to sucking my toes, moving to take them in your mouth quickly before I strike you again. I seem to finally settle on a channel, before putting the remote down. 'kiss your way up to my cock, do it slowly'. You eagerly obey kissing up my feet, moving slowly up my legs to my inner thigh before reaching my cock, looking up to me for approval.

'You may kiss the head but you have not earned the right to suck it'.

You kiss the head before moving up my body. I pull your hair back with one free hand watching as you gasp, enjoying your anguish and your squirming, not realizing that you are moving further to the corner where the first set of cuffs lay.

You struggle pushing your head up the bed as I pull and I laugh, thinking you are trying to free yourself, and I tug once more before your hands reach all the way back finding the handcuffs and quickly snapping them shut around my wrist.

I let go in surprise, 'What the hell do you think you are...' but before I can finish that sentence you pounce on my other hand pulling it up and cuffing it as well. I struggle against the bonds 'you better let me go whore before I get angry'. You slide those chocolate thighs around my body, straddling me before slapping me.

'No Sir, I think it is time I got some of the pleasure I have earned from serving you for so long.' and with that you grind your panty clad cunt over my hard cock.

'I see Sir is enjoying this, but remember, this is about me, not you', you say with a smirk knowing that is what I constantly tell you.

You abruptly stand up, your wet crotch in front of my face.

'This is your last warning bitch, uncuff me or you will regret it.'. You slap me again, before bending forward, sliding your panties down your long slender legs.

'I think you need to earn the right to speak' you say, and with that you pick up your drenched panties and shove them, ass first into my mouth.

'Now keep them there Sir or I will be forced to reach into my bag for some more uncomfortable options' and with that you jump off the bed and grab your duffel bag putting it on the bed next to me.

You look at my captive body and reach over to my cock stroking it ever so slightly. 'Your strength is what fed my desires Sir, but I also saw a part of you that needs to submit in order to be happy. I will not hurt you... much but I will teach you to let go today.' You stroke faster, causing a bead of precum to form, smiling at the reaction this is having on me before stopping, wiping off the precum and sucking your finger clean.

You climb back on the bed and slide your wet cunt over my hard cock, 'now, let's see how you feel inside me' you say as you lower yourself down on me till your ass is pressed against my balls. You slowly start to ride me, sliding up to my head before slamming back down again before you suddenly stop.

'One thing is missing' you say as you slide off completely getting off the bed leaving me hard as hell. You go over to where you put my toys and grab some things, keeping them behind your back before returning on the bed trapping my cock under your warm cunt.

'Now let's start with these ' you say as you pull out the clover clamps, attaching them to each nipple before tugging the chain once to make me groan.

'Good, now, I don't want you cumming inside of me yet so let's see what we can do about that.'

You rotate around and I feel you grip my balls hard, pulling them away from me before feeling something wrap around the base before being pulled up between my balls. You tie some of my rope around my balls tightly, keeping each testicle bulging and separate from the other before turning around to face me again. You lift yourself up, roughly grabbing my cock and pulling it up make me groan as you slide back down my swollen cock.

'Ahhh, now let's see how many orgasms you can give me' and with that you start riding me, pulling up and slamming down before picking up the tempo.

You reach back and pick up the Hitachi wand you must have brought over and place it on your clit on high as you moan louder, grinding into me, slamming into my sore balls making me groan and moan against my will. You tense up and shudder cumming hard on my cock, letting your juices flow down to form a puddle beneath my balls, not slowing your pace. 'ohhhhhh that is what I have been waiting for.' You feel me tense up, getting close to cumming before you pull off completely making me whimper and beg through the panties.

'Ah ah ah, remember what I said, no cumming yet.' You hover over my slick cock, careful not to get too close to it as you do not want me stimulated, giggling as you see me humping hair trying to get some relief.

You reach over and pull on the clamps hard making me bite down and cry out into your panties, 'Down boy' you say as you let go of the clamps and watch as my cock starts to shrink.

Once you are satisfied that I will not cum from the lightest touch you slide down my cock again, tightening your pussy around the base, reaching back and rubbing my now purple balls. You put the wand back on your clit and rock back and forth slowly, throwing your head back, eyes closed moaning until you cum again. You pant, leaning over, making me flinch as I think you are about to pull the clamps again, but instead you pull out your panties.

'Make me cum bitch...' I plead for an orgasm before you toy with the chain connecting my clamps.

'Oh does my Sir want to cum... does my strong Sir want to fill his whores' cunt with cum... well I have other plans for your cum, but first you have to beg me for it.'.

'Please... release me and let me fuck you like you crave'

SLAP

'Now that is not what I want and you know it, try again' you smirk, grinding against my tortured cock and balls.

'Please my cunt, fuck me till I cum inside of you, I will do anything if you just let me cum...'

A big smile forms on your face. 'Just what I wanted to hear...' and with that you lift up and tease my cock with the opening of your cunt.

'Since you are being a good little Sir I think I should give you what you crave' and with that you turn around, lean forward and place the head of my cock against your ass. '

Since Sir has trained my ass I believe you should reap the rewards', you reach into your bag and grab some lube, letting it drip on my cock before you stroke it and press against me. 'Ahhh' we both moan out, you from feeling my thick cock spread your hole and me from feeling the tightness, until you finally have my entire cock in your ass. I feel my balls being pulled away from me and groan as you look back.

'Still willing to do anything to cum Sir?' you smile, squirming, getting used to my cock inside of you. I nod my head yes and you slowly start pumping up and down, pulling on my balls slapping them as you rub your clit with your free hand. You start to pick up the pace slapping my balls now making me wince and groan behind you, you start to shudder again cumming from the controlled anal, pulling my balls as you do, making my cock throb inside of you.

'Please, please cunt may I cum inside your ass?' You moan, smiling at the sound of my pleas before screaming 'Yessssss!' suddenly feeling my cock erupt inside of you, filling you with my cum to the point where your ass can't take any more. In between my moans of relief I look down at your ass riding my cock and my cum dribbling out and down my cock.

You slow your pace until you are sitting on my now softening cock, catching your breath before leaning over into your bag. I am breathless, having had one of the hardest orgasms I have had in a long time, not paying attention to your activity in your bag.

You sit up again and look back at me with an evil grin, 'Now about that anything...' and you slide off my cock slowly keeping a hand under you, as you move back until your freshly filled ass is above my face. I groan, knowing what is coming next and start to plead.

'Please, not that...' but my protest is drowned out as you press your ass down against my mouth. At first I try to fight it, pursing my lips closed, feeling my cum oozing out slowly, but you then lean back, covering my nose, forcing me to open for breath before you start squeezing my cum out.

You yank on my clamps to ensure I keep open 'now be a good Sir and lick your cunt's ass clean' and with that you lean forward and start licking my cock clean.

Drunk off lust I start to lick, my mouth filling with my cum and the taste of your ass until I can do nothing but swallow. I start to feel my cock stir again as the rope comes off, but suddenly feel my balls pulled through something cold before feeling metal over my semi-erect cock and hearing a click. You lift up enough to let me look down at my now locked cock,

'There now you can focus solely on me' as the last of my cum drips all over my face before your ass is lowered over my mouth again.

I hear a buzzing, and feel the vibrations from the wand on your clit before hearing your moans and feeling your juices flow down to my mouth as I keep sucking... and after a minute I feel you put a cuff around each ankle. You pull my legs up under your arm and attach my ankles high up my bed post, leaving my ass exposed. You stand up, a little wobbly and sore and slowly sit down next to me on the bed going through your bag.

You pull out a blindfold and quickly cover my eyes, sending me into darkness. I open my mouth to demand my release but you anticipate that and slide something long and hard past my lips which I assume is a dildo.

'Be a good Sir and get that nice and wet... otherwise you may tear...'

Understanding what you mean I begin to suck, hearing a pop in the background before I feel something cool dribble between my cheeks and your fingers push it into my ass. You fuck my ass slowly with your lubed fingers as I suck your dildo and suddenly your fingers are pulled away and something cold replaces it.

'Now relax Sir, this is to help you take my thick cock later' you start pressing the object into my ass. 'I know you were upset that I lost the medium plug you gave me so I replaced it with this glass one. I hope you can forgive me Sir' as you press slowly, spreading my hole.

I moan squirming against my bonds, trying to keep your dildo in place, unable to bite too hard as it feels like it is glass as well. Just as I think I am about to be torn in half, I feel the plug get thinner and the base rests between my cheeks. You pat the base, sending vibrations through me before pulling out the dildo from my mouth.

'Good boy' you say as I feel you get off the bed and rummage around, before feeling you get back on the bed. You pull the blind off of me to show me your giant dildo now strapped on to you and I can not help but feel myself grow within my metal cock cage, which is pointed down at my face. You seem to notice the result you are having on me too and smile rubbing your hand against my balls before manoeuvring yourself so that you are straddling my face, your cock now resting on top of me.

'I'm almost done with you Sir, but before I fuck your pretty mouth with my cock, I want to feel that skilled tongue on my pussy... oops I mean Your cunt' you giggle now that you have full control.

You slide up my face, so your cock is on my nose and press your pussy against my mouth, using my bound legs for support as you sit on my face as if it is your throne. I hesitate to lick but quickly realize there is no use fighting it as you slide your cunt back and forth on my face. I suddenly feel my balls on fire as you bring the flogger down hard.

'I said lick!' and with that I get going, sliding my tongue inside of you deep,using my thick tongue to move up and down your lips, swirling around your clit. You moan as I worship your cunt, rocking back and forth as your cock slides across my face. You bring the flogger down again on my balls causing me to yelp into your cunt, making me lick faster. You groan, moving faster, gripping my hair now and grinding harder gains my mouth.

'Mmm that feels so good... suck my cunt you little whore... show me you deserve to be my bitch'. I find her words humiliating but also motivating and lick harder, grabbing her clit in your mouth and sucking it as if it is a tiny cock. She grips my hair tightly, her thighs clamp down tightly around my head blocking out all noise as she erupts in another orgasm, filling.my mouth and washing my face in her juices. She let's go and slumps forward, her thighs loosing up enough for me to hear her panting.

'Ohhhhhh god that felt good...I could get used to that...and looks like you enjoyed it too judging by your straining cock' She presses her pinky against the opening slit on the chastity device before sliding back and positioning her cock at my lips. Without resistance I open and take her cock as she starts fucking my mouth slowly.

'Mmm that's right, suck my cock. I picked this glass dildo just so I could see your tongue on the underside of my cock while you suck it like a whore... I look forward to seeing your hole stretch around this too.'. She grips my hair and picks up her pace, now hitting the back of my throat, causing me to gag, but not letting up.

'Aww be a good whore and open wide' she says with a sinister giggle as she presses harder forcing her cock down my throat. Tears form in my eyes as I try to breathe through my nose, drool dribbling out the sides of my mouth until she finally pulls out.

'Mmm better get to my main prize before I cum from your cock sucking, she gets off my face and moves around to my ass, looking down at me above my squashed cock.

'Looks like someone is enjoying taking cock, maybe one day I can use you publicly like you wanted to use me'. She reaches down and starts tugging on my plug, making me moan and squirm until I hear that pop and feel some relief and a void.

'I hope for your sake that plug stretched you enough.'

I hear another pop and feel you apply some more lube to my ass before feeling your cock press against my hole. You press it slowly as I moan. Head tilted back, cock dripping pre-cum I groan, sounding like the girls I have fucked in the past, as you start to pick up your pace. You grip my balls tight and pull them towards you as you drive in harder, picking up the speed until your thighs are slapping against my ass. I moan, begging... not sure if it is for mercy or more.

You slap my balls fucking harder, obviously getting off on the use of your strap on as well, until you finally push upward hard, hitting my prostate and causing my cock to spasm and explode, cum hitting me on my face. You quickly grab my cock and yell at me to open my mouth as blast after blast hits my face and chest, some now landing in my mouth. Your nails dig into my balls causing me to cry out as you start to cum, thrusting harder until my balls have been completely drained.

12