Taming Monster Girls Ch. 33-36

Story Info
A world where you tame monster girls using cum.
4.2k words
4.63
3.5k
2
0

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Simonx69
Simonx69
119 Followers

Chapter 33: Blessed Four

Simon was sitting on the softest sofa he had ever sat on. It almost melted into him. But that was to be expected, given that it was a slime girl.

He could feel his entire backside starting from his neck to the soles of his feet receiving a gentle massage.

The entire feeling was so soothing that despite the squirming puppy in his lap, sleep threatened to consume him. Simon could not believe luxury like this was possible.

Daniel was not with him right now. His new friend was not allowed to enter the 'classroom' he was currently occupying. The cat girl escort had genially but firmly shooed him off as Simon was guided to this room.

His friend had looked dispirited but complied and left the hall but not before making him promise to tell Daniel everything. At first, Simon was miffed but his curiosity had pulled him along.

He had only seen one other classroom until now and they were so different that it made his head spin. The archaic-looking walls were at odds with the futuristic interior design.

This room had more gadgets and gizmos than he had ever seen before and the sad part was he understood very little of the mechanisms.

Feeling slightly overwhelmed by the display he was on one of the black sofas which led to his current situation.

"The slime is nice, right?"

Simon's eyes shot open as he stared at the new intruder that made himself known.

The thing was Simon's nose and ears had become incredibly sharp ever since he and Amy had bonded. He was always aware of any sound or smell going around him, but he felt neither from the boy in front of him till he had opened his mouth. Even now, he gave off no smell.

"Surprised?" The boy grinned as he threw him a question.

Simon had met a few humans up to now and had seen many more in passing. His dad was the bulkiest specimen of them all, and no one else had even come close. The grinning boy, however, was a very close contender. He looked like a smaller version of his dad completed with a strong squared jaw, massive arms, and blonde hair.

His own was pitch black which he was pretty sure he got from mom-mom. He had to suppress the feeling of melancholy that came with the memory.

"Yeah." He answered trying to hide his pain.

"Don't be. Shadow is an assassin-type monster girl." The man had a booming voice but there was a mirth to it.

He pointed to an obsidian black ring as he said.

"She makes me undetectable." He said with his plastered grin.

Amy let out a derisive yip at that but Simon was too busy gawking at the new person standing in the room.

Simon would have been incredibly confused right now if it were not for the impromptu lesson he received on monster girl gear not even an hour ago.

Another voice butted in.

"Leone. You are already here. Can you tell me why we were?..."

Simon had turned his head to meet the source of this new voice and now locked eyes with the second person in the room.

The other person looked very similar to the person he now knew to be Leone except his build was slimmer. His eyes were also different, they were sapphire blue instead of the extremely dark brown the larger boy held.

"Oh! Do we have a new 'blessed one' amongst our midst?!" He exclaimed.

Another difference he noticed, was that this student's voice was of much higher pitch than Leone's. Simon would almost say it sounded feminine.

"Another one? Damn!"

A new voice joined the fray and Simon now noticed the person trailing behind the blue-eyed blonde.

If Simon had one word to describe this person, it would be 'wild'. His dark green hair was a mess and Simon swore he could see twigs and leaves hanging off his green hair that looked like it would make a good bird's nest. His build was between Leone and blue eyes but his facial features were far less striking than the first two. He also looked like he had not slept in days as there were deep circles beneath his emerald eyes.

He was about to greet the two newcomers before he heard a loud *Wham!* from the back of the room. His head immediately swiveled to see the source of the sound.

There was a massive double-sided door at the back of the room, something Simon just noticed, and that door had been slammed open to reveal the fourth entry. This one embodied the word 'red' as everything about him had some tinge of red to it, from his eyes to his hair to his clothes...

The thought about clothes made Simon notice another thing. None of the people outside of him were wearing school robes.

Leone and blue eyes were wearing this fancy regalia though Leone's looked a size short for his stature.

Messy green hair was wearing was dark brown overcoat that was open to reveal the wooden armor. Simon almost recoiled as his brain caught up to the fact all he saw inside the overcoat was dark brown wood combined with green plant matter.

Red dawned a full set of striking crimson armor that made him look more like a warrior instead of a student.

"Huh. I wondered why we were called upon with such urgency." He said and his voice almost matched Leone in its booming loud quality.

Simon had given up making sense of the day after he was told that his Amy could turn into a jacket and decided to go with the flow.

Since everyone seemed to be staring at him intently, he decided the best course of action was to introduce himself.

"Hi. I am Simon, a new student who joined today." He said.

Amy also made herself known by letting out a loud *Arf!* from the top of his lap.

Thus began his first interaction with the 'Blessed Four'. The top four, the elite of the elite students of the first year.

Chapter 34: Introductions

"My name is Arsalan. I am one of the first-year blessed ones. It is nice to meet you." The blue-eyed boy with his feminine features and voice was the first to answer Simon's own introduction.

As he did so he sat on one of the many slime sofas strewn across the room.

Like the rest of the day, something unique happened.

The sofa went from colorless translucent to a brilliant solid white with specks of gold and the form bubbled and shifted and turned into a throne. The specks of gold looked like weapon iconography and it gave the whole thing a very knightly feel.

Following his league the rest of them took his lead and each took a chair of their own.

Simon wondered if Arsalan's throne seating arrangement was unique but he was quickly dissuaded of that notion. Every single one of them had their seats changed to suit match their attire, except Leone.

"I guess I am next. The name's Leone! Nice to meet ya!" He was extremely loud but had a very mirthful air about him, and his white and silver attire that looked a size too small strained with every word.

His 'throne' was the complete opposite of his attire and was pitch black with red accents. These accents came in the shape of eyes that dotted the entire throne.

"Cool! Right?!" He shouted which Simon was beginning to think was his default tone of voice.

His analysis of their seats seemed like it had not gone unnoticed evident by Leone's rhetoric question.

"Later, Leone. Right now we are making introductions," said Arsalan in a firm voice.

Leone just shrugged allowing the rest to continue.

"Ryu, that's my name. It is an honor to have another join our number." said the man in red, his voice matched his overall rugged looks and was the second loudest next to Leone, though he was still reasonable enough not to call it a shout.

His chair turned a deep shade of red with deeper protrusions, which looked suspiciously like teeth.

To round it all up.

"I am Daiki! Hi!" The last of the four looked the most unique given that his clothes made him look like a literal tree man.

He was also like Daniel in that he looked very unenergized but his voice and posture made him look very excited, something that had him intrigued.

From here Arsalan took back the reigns as he said.

"We are the blessed. The pinnacle existences in the continent of Phunine, next only to women and the ascended. And I am happy to have you, Simon, among our ranks."

He said in a very grandiose manner.

Simon felt a powerful presence coming from Arsalan, so much so that there seemed to be a physical weight to it.

Amy's eyes were looked at the boy, a very low and silent growl emanating from his voice.

"So! With that out of the way! Let's get to what we all really want to know! What's your monster girl?!"

The mood was immediately shattered by Leone who seemed to walk to his own tune.

Arsalan let out an audible sigh, and with it, the oppressive presence was gone replaced with a chagrined smile.

"Um..." Simon was about to say.

"Feeling nervous! Don't worry I will start! My first partner is Darkpaw, a shadow panther! I also bonded with Sharpstare, a mad eye. And Spooky, my night terror! My specialty is dark and shadow which takes everyone up for a loop because of how I look!" Leone rattled off.

"Ok..." Simon wanted to say more but...

"Do not let my sneaky beasts fool you, I am NOT an assassin class! My bonuses just happened to make these types of monster girls my specialty!" He interjected.

Simon did not even get a second to give his own input. He was about to say more but Arsalan interjected.

"Leone. Stop. You are not letting Simon speak."

"Oh! I got carried away again, didn't I... Sorry!" He said scratching his thick and luscious blonde hair.

Then Arsalan turned his head to Simon.

"How about we talk about our monster girls and we can finish it with yours? Does that sound fair?"

Simon nodded, the monster girls Leone mentioned intrigued him greatly. He did not expect the rest to be any different. So he gave a small nod.

Daiki was the next to speak up.

"I will go next! My first partner is Bramble, my ironwood dryad! Do not let her name fool you, she is an absolute dear, one the field and off! If you know what I mean."

Daiki gave a lecherous grin as he said this, making the Arsalan and Ryu groan. But he continued.

"My second was Lily, the nereid. Slippery and wet is the name of the game when it comes to her! We round it off with Blossom, my wood elf. My last and the feistiest of my bonds."

Everything Daiki said made Simon think there were hidden meanings behind them, and very awkward ones given the expression on Arsalan.

"It seems it is my turn. My partner is Artemis, a red wyvern. My others are Apollo, an earth wyvern, and Amphitrite, a sea wyvern."

He ended it right there which Simon found to be lacking compared to the first two but Arsalan stole his attention as he spoke up.

"My partner is Amael, a Seraphim. I have three other partners. They are in order of bonding; Uriel, a valkyrie, Raziel, an ophanim, and finally Ezekiel, a deva. They are my hallowed companions who guide me as much as I guide them. With that, I believe our introductions are over. So Simon what are your monster girls?"

"My partner is, Amy, a greater wolf." He said finding himself a bit wanting, especially after Arsalan.

But at least he finally got his word in, and he did not even have to fumble in his speech. Leone had made how he had to say it very easy even though his descriptions were a bit lacking like Ryu.

But Simon had an excuse! Namely that he did not understand his abilities yet.

However, one thing he could see as plain as day was that these people held an incredible amount of power, it was evident in their sheer presence.

Somehow, Simon was shoved into this group...

Chapter 35: Daiki's words

Outside of initial introductions, he got nothing of interest from them as he was the one who was mostly being asked questions, most of which he could not give a proper answer to.

It was a combination of ignorance and unfamiliarity.

Seeing they could not get much out of the new peer in their group one by one they left the room.

As it turned out when you are at the top of thousands of students you tend to be very busy. Most left the room citing one reason or another, most of which Simon could not understand leaving him in the room.

Daiki, however, did not leave and sat quietly as the rest of his companions left the room.

When the rest of the number had left the green-haired wooden armored boy let out a sigh of relief.

"Fuck... That was intense! Man! Whenever those fucks are around it is very hard to destress. Milli! You can suck on me if you want."

As he said so threads of translucent slime came out of his green throne and shot into his wooden armor.

His posture relaxed a lot more and his face had a slightly funny expression as fell deeper into his seat.

"Fuuckkk... Yeaahh... That is nice."

His eyes then locked on to Simon and a placid grin stretched on his face.

"So... Now that the assholes have finally left this room let's have a real talk." He said as he gave a languid stretch.

Simon tilted his head in confusion, while the green-haired boy's demeanor had not shifted much, his words had a bite when he talked about the others. Curious about what he had to say, he nodded to the wooden boy's request.

"Yup. Thought as much... Listen. I am going to be blunt is that okay with you?" Green hair asked, a serious edge coming to his eyes for the first time.

Simon nodded again. Something about how he said it reminded him of his father and he instinctively was much more attentive if a tad melancholy.

Amy noticed it and shoved her fluffy forehead under his chin demanding pets which Simon promptly obliged.

"Alright. This might seem bad but hear me out before you get angry or storm off. Alright?" Daiki said, seeming to prep him for something.

Another nod.

"Ok... So... You are a naive teenager who probably just past his 'growth phase' and knows next to nothing about the world." He said before stopping and looking at Simon intently.

Still petting his puppy who was now slowly licking his chin, he satisfied the answer with a nod.

Though Simon was curious as to why the person seemed to be so wary of their words, what he said was true, Simon was naive and had next to no experience in the world. Why should he be angry about it?

Daiki looked immensely surprised as he said.

"Nothing?... Not even a look of annoyed acceptance? Shit... You must be a 'feral-blessed'... And I am guessing the cost was a suppression of ego and personality..." In the end, the green-haired boy started mumbling to himself, given that he had wolf senses they carried over just fine.

Simon picked out a new word in what was said to him and since the other side was being frank he decided to state his curiosity as well.

"What is 'feral-blessed'?" He asked tilting his head.

"Huh?! You heard that! Wait... You are bonded to a wolf! Of course, you heard that...*hnngh!*" He exclaimed to himself before his face screwed up at the end.

*Ahem*

He gave out a cough before he said.

"I said I would be frank. So sure I can divulge. But do you really want to know?"

Simon's answer was a nod.

Daiki took the affirmation and settled in as if he was about to start a long speech.

"You see... Most 'blessed events', which are the act of a new tamer bonding a tier 5 as his first bond, are done in controlled environments to make sure we don't just die in the attempt. We are also trained like fuck during the 'growth phase' to give us the most chance of success, even then it very rarely happens and if we cannot bond within a month, we are no longer allowed to try anymore because we are deemed to be too shit. 'feral-blessed' are ones that happen without any sort of magical preparation or the like, and certainly no training. The tier defines how much essence a monster girl sucks out of you and a new tamer has no fucking business giving out that much essence. So the shitty adults bet everything on the 'miracle bond' but does their best us alive, the population is still too low to let 'unnecessary' deaths happen...Fuckk!"

His body convulsed for a second or two before it relaxed and a bit of the excited energy he seemed to exude seemed to leave him.

He gave out a content sigh as the tentacle-like protrusions removed themselves from his body, but Simon could see something white inside the colorless translucent tentacles. He could not ruminate on it for long as the green-haired continued.

"Where was I? Oh yeah! So 'feral-blessed' usually leave some of the tamers fucked up in some way. Those dudes have no idea what they were in for and getting nearly killed by having your soul leave through your dick leaves some deep scars. My guess is, yours made you quiet and compliant. Something we should fix as quick as we can..."

Simon was thankful for the long explanation but he did not agree with a couple of the things said to him. He was always like this as far as he could remember. If anything, Amy made him more wrily.

The thought that someone accused Amy pissed him off. Amy was the best thing that happened to him. For their bond of all things to be questioned... He had to set the record straight.

"I disagree. Do not take my lack of experience for compliance. I simply do not have the information required to make a decision and so have decided to stay quiet to intake as much knowledge as possible. I would rather be quiet and compliant than loud and a fool. But let us make one thing clear. Amy is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Do not dare question the bond we share or its origin."

Daiki was wide-eyed at Simon's rebuttal.

There were holes in it, such as the fact that a monster girl could not love anything before they were bonded, and Daiki was willing to bet that the bond was brutal, as all rookie bondings were.

But to see such a fire to defend his monster girl, especially after how meek he acted till now...

A smile grew on his face. It was a fierce one, one that said that he had found a comrade.

Chapter 36: Daiki's Words Part 2

Daiki held up his hands.

"Sorry. Sorry. Looks like I hit a nerve. Can we move on?"

He looked apologetic even if his words seemed dismissive.

The gesture was appreciated and it was hard to stay angry when the victim did not care.

Amy was currently too busy trying to cover him in slobber and she did at all seem to mind that offensive remark.

"Alright. Fine." He said a small bite remained in his voice as his anger was yet to completely subside.

The green-haired boy sighed as he shook his head.

He might have struck a nerve and lost quite a bit of favor in his first impression but he was not worried. In doing so he found out his stance on monster girls and that answer was worth the poor reception.

There was also the fact that this was not the first time he had to woo an angry customer, and he believed himself to be quite good at it.

"You care about your monster girl a lot, huh?"

Daiki played it up by injecting a lot of emotion into his voice hoping to push Simon's thoughts elsewhere.

And it worked almost immediately.

The newcomer embraced his dog in a massive embrace as he said.

"A lot..." Simon squeezed Amy and put his head on top of hers while she made a very happy *arf*.

The words were few but the emotion behind them could be felt and as someone who needed to navigate a lot of intrigues, Daiki was good at parsing it.

There was an undertone of loneliness and dependency but it was underneath a tsunami of warmth and love. The feelings were genuine and very heartwarming.

Daiki could not help but stroke his own armor which in turn started sending out small wooden shoots to wrap around his hands.

This was so incredibly rare in this day and age.

Everybody was so swept up in using monster girls as useful tools that they ignored that those precious beings also had thoughts and feelings. They just happened to love their tamers or even the thought of eventually bonding with a tamer that they were willing to run themselves ragged.

Simonx69
Simonx69
119 Followers
12