Taming Monster Girls Ch. 41-44

Story Info
A world where you tame monster girls using cum.
4k words
4.82
2.7k
4
0

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 41:Stella, the cat maid

Stella was downstairs trying to focus on making herself appear busy but the truth of the matter was, she was already done with what she needed to do.

She was an epic monster, one with a special ability related to spatial manipulation. Getting nooks and crannies was her specialty. Not to mention that before her accursed epic status, she had prided herself as a cat maid, and given specialized training to turn any domicile spotless and take care of any household needs.

Needless to say, a house of this size was not that much of a challenge for her to maintain. With nothing to focus on her mind drifted to the experience she had but minutes ago and the incredible visual and fragrance of it all.

The cat maid had very little experience with a real dick and the number of times she consumed natural essence she could count on one hand. Even then she never felt the way she did when she looked at that penis.

A shiver went up her spine at the memory of how she felt.

Despite all her training, she had been teetering on the edge of letting her monster girl instincts loose on the boy. Such a thing had never happened once before in her life.

From the moment her core was formed and she could take a physical shape, she had been rigorously trained to be perfectly happy on artificial essence and still perform at peak capacity. Sure, she felt starved half the time but after years it was just background noise. It was not like there were any outward visual differences.

As long as she did not reach the point of going feral, she was perfectly fine. And she had never reached the feral stage, those had to be put down because artificial essence does not do anything for feral monster girls. Finding a random tamer to calm down some low-level cat girls was also not a feasible option as it was cheaper and easier to simply terminate and get a new one to train.

During her time with the agency, she had seen it happen multiple times. The chance of it happening was about 10% given the bulk of cat maids her organization needed to push out and maintain every year. She was ranked close to the top for multiple years so much so that she was awarded a 'real' feeding twice throughout her work with them.

Her tail swung about languidly at the memory of some of the best hits of her life. She would have been happy to spend the rest of her core's lifespan like that, but that was not to be.

High-class people liked high-class workers, and high-tier monster girls substituted that need as a high-tier cat maid was thought to be better than a low-tier cat maid. Something she would argue vehemently if she was ever allowed to.

No one needed that extra power or dexterity for what amounted to moving around a broom.

Did it help?

Sure, but a couple's years of diligent experience and a low-tier cat maid could clean a house with much better efficiency than a newly minted high-tier one. Heck among the 10% of feral problems 99% are high-tier cat girls and still the company keeps churning up high-tier cat girls.

She was against her ascension and felt no excitement when she had seen the shiny high-tier cores arranged in front of her. But being a good cat girl meant being subservient and she did not utter an ounce of complaint when she was told to do so. It only meant she was on a clock as very few high-class cat maids ever get to the end of their core's lifespan, most going feral far before then.

That was okay, she was good at her job and as long as she got to feed on real essence every once in a while, she would be fine. As long as she kept up with her high bar of success that avenue was open.

To her great regret, that option was cut off from her prematurely as when she evolved into a high-class cat girl she developed... an epic ability.

It did not matter that it allowed her to create small distortions in space-time resulting in small portals she could stick her limbs through and clean almost any place.

Nope, she became an instant sell to the [tamer league] because of the instant influx of monetary wealth and how expensive she would be to maintain.

Goosebumps trailed her skin as she remembered the cold embrace of the gem that became her 'home' for who knows how long. Time lost all meaning in that cold dark place, only the freezing empty void of its embrace remained.

Now, she was here... because of a lot of things that went way past her head, she was 'released' and told to be the servant of the student that supposedly was to live here. She was attend to all his needs and take care of all issues related to his housing.

She could not properly express how happy she was in being able to serve as a cat maid again. When she was given her new cat maid uniform she nearly teleported away out of sheer excitement. It was a lot more revealing than what she was used to but she assumed that was just a change in style.

Now that she was confronted with her new liege, she was suffering an incredible dilemma. Never in her life had she felt her monster girl act in the way it did when she was confronted with him. This was not the first time she had seen the real thing and while the desire was always there, it was never to this extent.

For the first time, her mind was not on her work and how well she could perform it, but on the boy and how she could get just another whiff of that incredible scent.

Chapter 42: An evening incident

Feeling suitably empty below his waste Simon came out of his room. Amy had whined a bit when he came out of the absurdly soft and luxurious bed but the feeling was too alien for him to get any sleep, besides, unlike his spoiled puppy who could fall asleep anywhere and had zero reservations about their new environment.

What Simon did not know was that Amy also realized Simon wanted some time away from her. She could see and feel it in his actions, so under the guise of being lazy, she let him go. She had a vague idea of what he wanted to do and as long as it was not harmful she would allow the separation.

She lay in quiet rest on the edge of slumber, her body still coiled like a spring ready to move at a moment's notice. It burned through her essence to be in this state, but given her daily diet, she had the energy to spare.

On the lower flowers still under the supervision of her enhanced senses, Simon was walking to the marble-top kitchen, filled with utensils, gadgets, and gizmos.

He wanted a glass of water to quench his thirst and use it as an excuse to talk to Stella, the cat girl he was incredibly curious about.

Having finished his other tamer contract, namely feeding Amy so he was free to do as he wished.

Stella for her part, was just standing her eyes glassy. She was looking across the middle distance as her prehensile tail flitted about and her ears made cute motions. Again a wave of nostalgia hit him as he was once more reminded of cat mom.

Out of all his moms, she was the only one who became truly distant after his maturity. Before that, she was neck and neck with soft mom in terms of which mom he liked most. Then he matured and she became distant almost all at once, leaving him in the dust.

But even after that sting, Simon could never forget the fun times he had with cat mom and something about Stella kept making him think of her.

As he approached her, her eyes seemed to gain clarity and she smiled at him.

"Good evening! What do you need of me at this dark hour?" The words she said were surprisingly ominous but the energy with which she said it made that a non-issue.

"Just wanted a glass of water..." Simon.

"Oh! coming right up!" She made a flourishing twirl as she moved to the fancy-looking sink and a glass simply appeared in her hands as she turned the faucet on.

With a sense of professionalism, he did not think was possible within such a simple action she brought him his glass of water.

As she did so, she also moved her head slightly forward and closed her eyes as if expecting something.

Simon took the glass of water and took healthy gulps as he drank it down.

By the time he was finished, Stella was still in her pose as if she was expecting something.

Not knowing what else to do he asked.

"What are you doing?"

Stella's eyes slowly opened as she looked at him with a look of confusion that he was sure matched his own.

"Do you not wish to 'Boop' me? I assumed that to be a sort of unique interactive gesture. But I am very sorry if I misunderstood!"

She started to answer but halfway through her explanation it turned into an apology as she bent her waist 90 degrees in a submissive bow.

Simon let out a heavy laugh. It came from so deep within his chest that some of the water he had just swallowed bubbled back up. Then he snorted some of it out of his mouth and nose which led to a series of loud coughs.

Stella immediately sprang into action as she started patting his back and whispering into his ear.

"Breathe! Breathe! Breathe. There there sir, are you alright?"

Finally getting his violent coughs under control. He looked at the cat girl with a sprained but genuine smile on his face.

"Sorry... That was just so unexpected."

"I do not understand, sir. Please, may you enlighten me?" Stella was all professional now, concern quite evident on her face.

Another laugh wanted to come out of his throat but this time he managed to suppress it as he said.

"I like you, Stella. Hope we have a wonderful time together."

Stella's cheeks went as red as her eyes as she ducked her head.

"Thank you, sirrr..." The sentence ended with a purr. Because of their proximity, Simon could feel the rumble all the way up to his chest.

...Even this was the same as cat mom. She used to purr like this a lot especially when Dad was around.

Fuck! Fucking fuck! Fuckity FUCK! FUCK!

Simon's black bands were glowing red as he felt his entire being seem to bend on one thing. Try and get this cat girl under him.

He did not properly understand what he was doing but he grabbed her by the head and slowly pushed her down to his waist.

Stella for her part had no idea what was going on, but her subservient nature meant that she followed his guidance as she slowly sank to her knees, her body vibrating like an engine.

His conscious mind was now a small blip at the background of his mind. His instincts were taking over guided by the glow of his bands.

Stella's heart beat a million miles a minute, her purr evolving to unforeseen heights as she was now eye level with his crotch.

With a quick flick of his wrist, the divine appendage was out, a scent so intoxicating that Stella's entire world was reduced to that single sensation.

She felt the tip touch her prim lips and she gently parted them to accept him.

The moment she could taste him a shiver went down her spine as pleasure exploded across her body.

Her body lost all reason as she slowly bobbed back and forth, for the first time in her life she let the monster girl take over.

Chapter 43: A second miracle

His digit and Stella were a perfect fit.

That was the only word Simon's lust-addled mind would come up with.

The moment the boy inserted his manhood into her he started pounding it like no tomorrow. His reason flying away faster than a teleporting angel. He was reduced to an animal with the expressed purpose of shoving his prick in and out of the wet hole he was given.

Stella for her part voluntarily turned herself to a living oral sex doll. Her body was a tool for him to use, an object to withstand Simon's accelerating and ever more violent thrusts.

After a minute, she was nothing more than a mass of controlled monster girl instincts combined with trained servility and that amalgamation told her to just be a mouth for the tamer to get his dick wet.

So she did just that, Simon was currently violently shoving her head back and forth in rhythm with his dick, and every half a second her nose slammed into his hip, and the next the dick was almost out of her mouth entirely.

A small insignificant part of her mind hated when even an inch of his dick was not in her mouth. She would have rather shoved him inside her and kept it there, using her tongue, throat, and suction to do the work. Inside her was where his manhood belonged and should stay till the end of time.

She should grab him by the hips and hold him there, if he struggled, all the better, she wanted a bit of struggle in her prey.

But that part was all but silent, trained out of her long ago. What remained was a docile cat maid named Stella who happily allowed herself to be skull-fucked by the much weaker human.

However, she was not completely passive. Her wet and tight mouth and soft and pliable lips were all being used to add an extra edge of pleasure. Her tongue waggled ever so slightly to add another layer of stimulation to the underside of the ramming machine going in and out of her throat.

Every second anticipation built, for each collision, each time her throat got stuffed full of dick, the prize inched inevitably closer.

The mere thought of what was in her immediate future made her start purring adding yet another element of pleasure that came in the form of pleasant vibrations.

Her thoughts were slowly circling on the one thing that stood above all others to most monster girls. Especially ones that were deprived of proper sustenance. Ones that were only a few steps away from going feral.

But that was the story of the average unbound monster girl, barely fed enough to stop the encroaching frenzy. And that did not matter at this moment. A true feast was upon the monster girl.

Simon did know what was going on in the head of the cat maid nor did he care.

He was currently a beast of pure carnal machinations solely focused on getting off.

He did not care that he was acting radically different from normal, he did not notice the glow around his bands nor the luminescence of his eyes and he certainly did not realize that he was currently sporting a pair of magnificent horns, enormous bat wings, and a whip-like tail all wrapped in a billowy shadow of fire and darkness.

No, his mind was focused on how the wet and inviting hole he was ramming down made his cock feel. How it parted so easily and yet was so tight around his girth. He especially loved how there was this constant quaking around his length to give just that extra bit of stimulation.

He could feel it building. He could feel his release approaching.

As it did, he increased his thrusts even faster, so much so that the smack of him shoving into her up to his hilt had a loud resounding *Thwack!*. Even Amy heard it from upstairs but put it to no mind as she could still feel no distress coming from Simon through the bond.

Globules of essence started leaking from his tip as it edged closer. Those small tastes were enough to make Stella shiver.

Pleasure, unlike anything she had ever felt before washed over her whole body as the essence empowered her whole body. It was orders of magnitude greater than the 'real' stuff she ever had the privilege of tasting. The artificial stuff might as well not even be in the same plane of existence.

The feeling was so profound that the wall of training that held her instincts at bay shattered like glass. She wrapped her slender arms around him and hilted him for one last time.

Simon tried to pull out to continue his ramming but found himself completely unable as those arms held an immense amount of strength far outclassing his own. But he need not have bothered because he was too far gone and the tongue combined with the purr-infused undulations was more than enough to bring him over the edge.

With a primal scream, he erupted into her mouth trying and failing to push her deeper his impotent strength was nothing to Stella.

Stars exploded in his eyes as exhaustion hit his body like a titan. He spilled an endless fountain of essence directly down her throat losing more and more of his strength with every spurt. He was suddenly wheezing as it felt like all the primal energy he had stored in his body had left him all at once. He held on to the kneeling and glowing Stella to stop himself from kneeling over.

Glowing?

He looked down to see Stella was shining. And he did not mean it in any form of metaphorical sense. She was lit up like a sun.

"What the..." He had no idea what was going on and combined with him was confused and very tired, his brain was still not completely set straight.

Because if he did he would have realized he had won the lottery twice. He had just created another miracle.

Chapter 44: Simon's new tame

"Here you go!"

Simon took the offered glass of water with a shakey hand as he sat on the soft couch.

The boy was feeling incredibly thirsty after the ordeal he had been just through. An ordeal from which he had yet to recover or make sense of at all.

What the fuck happened?

He had no idea and was so tired that he could not be bothered to use his brain right now. He needed some time to get a handle on his incredibly drained body.

Stella felt the complete opposite, she was on top of the world and then some.

She tasted essence so good that this singular experience was enough for her to die a happy cat. If she was killed right now she would say it was simply a balance of karma.

But fate had other plans... And she was was so so so so thankful that it did.

She became a bound monster girl...

She became a bound monster girl!

SHE BECAME A BOUND MONSTER GIRL!!!

A small little cat maid like her became a BOUND MONSTER GIRL!!!!!

She was so excited and held so much energy at this moment that she did not know what to do with herself!

She wanted to dance with her tamer!

She wanted to make an enormous meal and hand-feed him!

She wished he had a very messy room so she could clean it spotlessness!

...But most of all, she wanted to be near him at all times...

Stella could not describe the contentment and fulfillment of her emotions. It was like there was a hole in my heart that had been finally filled.

This emptiness the cat girl had been so intrinsic that she did not even know it existed was gone.

Maybe, this was why monster girls went feral. Monster girls were born with a piece of themselves missing from their soul and only a tamer could fill it.

Despite all her training, she could not resist the urge. She remembered those final moments as a pitiful unbound monster girl, reduced to a ball of emotions desperately sucking on the teat of life that was his master's cock.

Her eyes moved to the boy who gave her everything. He was breathing heavily staring in the distance his ruby eyes unfocused.

She took a good at his frame, powerful for a man, with broad shoulders and packed muscle. Something she had felt when had him wrapped in her arms.

She wanted to do that again but more gently the next time. She hated how little control she had by the end, it was so unlike her usual self.

That made her think...

Wait?

How did she bond anyway?

Based on what she had been taught, it should have taken more than a single feeding session...

Her eyes widened.

She got bonded by accident! Of course!

She was merely a cat maid, there was no way she would ever be chosen on purpose!

No wonder he looked so distant and tired! One of his precious slots was suddenly wasted on her!

Her thoughts that were raging in positivity started spiraling in the completely opposite direction. Such was the capricious nature of a cat. That and the fact from the moment her core created her form it had beaten into her that she was worth nothing. A common tactic employed by human-run monster girl services is to suppress their egos.

All the excitement left as she fell to her knees.

It created a large *whomp!* as her naked ass underneath her skirt made an impact with the ground. She might not have realized it but she became a tad more curvy with meat in all the right places, especially her ass.

12